A New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Later that night, Charlotte fell asleep on the couch while watching the How the Grinch Stole Christmas cartoon between Leah and Jon. Her head was situated comfortably on his lap while he stroked the back of her mother's neck. Leah felt her arousal slowly growing at his simple yet evocative touch.

"What are we going to do about her?" he whispered to Leah. His eyes remained on the young girl sitting in his lap, but he could see Leah watching him from the corner of his eyes. He absentmindedly ran his hand through Charlotte's hair, enjoying the unfamiliar paternal feelings it gave him. He liked feeling protective of her, and he had a sinking suspicion that wouldn't go away anytime soon.

"I can carry her to bed. She won't wake up."

He didn't want to hand her over, but he also realized it would require much more time and effort for him to take her to her bedroom. Besides, it only made sense that her mother tucked her in instead of a man she'd only met earlier in the day.

"Okay, but don't take too long," he said while carefully depositing Charlotte in Leah's waiting arms. "I'm not done with you just yet, missy."

When she returned to the living room, Jon's tongue nearly fell out of his mouth. Instead of the t-shirt and sweats she'd changed into when they got home earlier, she was now clad only in a matching set of black and royal blue lace underwear. Her bra barely covered her nipples, and the thong panties she wore with it left little to the imagination themselves. He dragged his eyes slowly up her body before settling on her face. To his surprise, the anxious expression he'd expected was masked by a look of pure lust. To top it all off, she'd slipped on a pair of black heels, as if everything else she'd presented him with wasn't enough already.

"Do you like what you see?"

"God, yes. If my leg wasn't broken, you'd be naked by now. Get over here."

She all but pounced on him as he laid with his head propped up by the arm of the couch. The two of them roughly pulled gray University of Washington t-shirt over his head and resumed what they'd started hours before. She ground herself into his unmistakably hard cock and smiled deviously when his breath caught in his through. The friction was almost unbearable but in a good way.

"If you keep doing that," he said while dragging his tongue between the valley of her glorious tits, "I'm not going to last very long later."

She giggled at his confession. "Jon, you're going to last plenty long later. Wanna know why?"

"Mhmm."

"Because I'm going to suck you off before you fuck me. Now take my bra off before I have to do it for you."

He quickly and happily obliged her request. He couldn't believe the transformation the woman in his lap had gone through over the past thirty-six hours. When they'd met, she was a quiet and tentative woman doing a favor for a man she clearly had no desire to help, but now... now as she presented his mouth with her right nipple to suck on, she was a talented and demanding lover who knew exactly what she wanted.

His tongue laved around the nipple until it got as hard as it could. He then moved to the other while massing the first one with his hand. With his free hand, he traced the length of her back until he reached the top of her thong. He pulled it back and let it snap back into place, enjoying the slight squirm it got out of Leah. He then began kneading her round ass cheeks with both hands.

"God, that feels so good," she purred into his ear.

When he brushed his index finger along her rosebud, she arched her back in pure ecstasy, inadvertently grinding her wet pussy along his cock with abandon. The sensations his finger and his cock were giving her were too much to bear, and she suddenly found herself in the throes of her first orgasm of the night. The telltale sounds of pleasure she elicited were music to Jon's ears, and he was eager to hear them again. And again, and again.

"That's it, come for me, baby. Do you like having your ass played with?"

She nodded her head furiously, still unable to form any words, only unintelligible sounds. She then made quick work of the loose sweatpants he'd been wearing and stared at his crotch in wonder. She could tell by the well-defined outline of his dick through his black boxers that he was incredibly well hung. By her estimation, he was at least eight inches long. He was thick, too, but luckily not thick enough to the point that she wouldn't be able to wrap her small hand around him. She was immediately unsure just how much pleasure her small mouth would be able to bring him, but she knew that she also had to try; she'd been told before by a handful of guys that she had a talented tongue, and she was eager to try it on her new lover.

She reached into his boxers and held him at the base for the first time. The groan he rewarded her touch with told her he liked it very, very much, so she slowly worked her hand up and down, narrowly avoiding the angry red head each and every time.

"Please," he begged, "Please touch the head. You're driving me insane!"

She moved herself off the couch and knelt beside him on the floor so that her head was hovering over his cock. While there, she pulled the boxers off with his help and quickly discarded them by tossing them over her shoulder toward the TV, where a rerun of The Grinch had just begun.

Her tongue darted out and teasingly licked the drop of pre-come that had just oozed out of his hole. The taste was somewhat familiar, but the salty flavor was all Jon's own. That was always something she'd enjoyed about giving blowjobs: the chance to taste and compare the flavor of each of her lovers. Jon's was already one of her favorites.

"Mmm. You taste good, Jon."

That got her another drop, which her tongue quickly lapped up yet again. After a minute or two of her game of teasing, she licked all the way around the head over and over, ending each time around by deliberately licking his frenulum. Each time she did that, he involuntarily thrust his cock into her mouth a few inches, something she encouraged him to do. Despite the show she was putting on for Jon, Leah had always been one who enjoyed when a man took charge.

After one last pass over the head, she moved her attentions once again to the base. She kissed all around the base and down below to his hefty brown testicles. She took each one into her mouth and bathed them with her tongue before licking her way back to the tip, wetting the entire shaft along the way. Her saliva was all the lubrication she'd need in order to take his cock halfway into her mouth, and that was exactly what she did.

In one fell swoop, she'd taken nearly five inches, something nobody had been able to do for him in years, let alone anyone her size. She was a miracle worker with her mouth, and he knew he would not be able to last much longer if she kept it up. He wasn't sure that he wanted to, either.

When she looked up at him with what were perhaps the most expressive eyes he'd ever seen, he knew he was a goner. "Baby, I'm about to come!"

She did nothing to stop him. In fact, she reached up to grab one of his hands that were gripping the sides of the couch. She craved that extra sense of intimacy when he eventually came in her mouth. She wanted to be as close to him as possible, so she weaved their hands together, forming an unbreakable bond between them.

When he finally did come only seconds later, she kept her lips wrapped firmly around the head of his cock. She hungrily swallowed each and every burst that shot out of his hole and savored the flavor once more. When his orgasm passed completely, she let him out of her mouth before licking all around her lips, looking very much like the cat that ate the canary. She was satisfied, but she knew they were only beginning.

"You are a goddamn wizard. I don't know how, but that was easily the best orgasm I've had for as long as I can remember, and I don't usually even like blowjobs all that much."

"You've been getting them from the wrong girls all this time."

He pulled her back onto his chest, where she cradled her head in the crook of his neck. The intensity of his orgasm was not lost on either of them, and she needed a chance to catch her breath before even thinking about round two. He stroked his hand through her hair once again, and she reveled in the comfort it brought her. His touch made her feel excited and relaxed, seemingly all at the same time.

"It seems as though I've been doing a lot of things with the wrong girls up until now. I don't know how to describe it, Leah, but you just seem to fit with me. I've never been so connected to anyone after only knowing them for a day and a half. Hell, I don't think I felt like this with either of my two long-term girlfriends. You're doing something to me, and it's scary, but I want to find out exactly what it is if you'll let me."

The look in his emerald green eyes completely slayed her. How could she say no him when he was so vulnerable? He'd told her before that he might startle her with his straightforwardness, but she didn't think anything of it until that moment. He'd been right about his habit of being almost overly honest, but he was wrong about the way she'd react to it; she wasn't scared, she was invigorated. It felt good to know she still had the ability to get under a man's skin, even if that man shared parents with the one person in the world she truly could not stand.

She answered him simply by pressing her lips to his and wrapping him up in the most passionate kiss she could muster at that time. He excitedly and expertly continued their lip-lock, taking her further and further toward the outer edge of her sanity.

***

The next morning, they awoke around seven o'clock to the light of the sun shining through the curtains. They moved into Leah's room before eventually falling asleep next to each other after deciding they were both too emotionally and physically tired to finish what they'd started the night before.

She quietly climbed out of bed and padded toward Charlotte's room to see if she'd woken up yet. Sure enough, she was still curled up in a ball, as sound asleep as she'd ever been in her short life.

When she returned to her bedroom, she unbuttoned the shirt of Jon's she'd put on sometime during the night. In doing so, her nipples were suddenly just out of his line of sight, though he could tell where the small round buds jutted out slightly more than the rest of her breasts. It was a delicious site to wake up to, to be sure.

"You little tease."

She laughed and ran into the bathroom, closing the door behind her. Moments later, she emerged with a sponge, a bowl of warm water, and the body wash he brought with him two days earlier. "I think it's time someone got his first sponge bath, don't you?"

He lifted his arm to sniff his armpit in a joking manner. "You know, I think you just might be right, Nurse Leah."

"I'm glad you agree, because there's no way I'd be able to let you sleep in here again tonight if I don't give you one today."

She sat her stuff down next to the bed and laid a couple towels beneath his body in order to keep the mattress from getting soaked. She dipped the large sponge into the water and squeezed a dime-sized amount of soap onto it before working it into a minimal lather; she didn't want him to be sudsy, she wanted him to be clean.

She moved the soapy sponge first along his torso, then down each of his arms. She took her time with the top half of his body, purposely avoiding his rapidly-hardening lower half. She knew she needed to focus, otherwise she very well could find herself missing work and not taking Charlotte to daycare, but focusing on her regular daily routine was getting to be increasingly difficult each time her hands explored and found a new muscle that needed cleaning.

For his part, Jon tried not to read into the sponge bath more than he should have. He needed help getting washed up, and that was all it was. Nothing sexual, not when he knew Leah was supposed to be at the animal clinic in a little over an hour. The battle between his big head and little head was easily won by the one that was starting to peek out of his pajama pants, though. It was only a matter of time before they were both on the same wavelength, and he hoped Leah would be willing to play along.

"Lift up your butt. I think you're good to go up here."

He quickly propped himself up in order for her to lower his pants and boxers, and his cock slapped against his body almost immediately. He involuntarily shivered and groaned at the contact of her fingernails gently raking against his legs as she pulled his bottoms off.

Once he was completely naked, she dipped the sponge back in the water and re-soaped it up in order to clean his lower half. She knew by that point that she would at the very least be calling in to let her boss know she would be late, but it was more likely that she would skip out on work completely. Jon was rapidly becoming a bad influence in her life, but she relished it. She'd always been the good girl, but being bad felt even better.

"So, what do you think we should do about your penis here? Maybe I should just let you wash it to keep you from coming on your chest and ruining all that cleaning I just did," she suggested with a wink.

"Oh, I'm going to get dirty again, Leah, and you're going to help me get that way. Put down the sponge."

He reached out to try and knock it out of her hand, but she backed away from him, until she was just out of reach. "Ah, ah, ah," she chided playfully, "I'm only going to let you get dirty with me if I clean you up first. You wouldn't jump in the pool without showering first, would you?"

"Actually, I would, and I happen to think the pool would love it." His voice came out as a growl, and he had completely given up on any chance there was left that he was going to let her go about her business and finish the sponge bath. No. He was going to have her, and he was not going to wait for her to finish her game, either.

Before she could back away from him again, he grabbed both sides of her waist and hoisted her onto the bed with him so that her panty-clad ass was sitting only inches away from his drooling cock. Her face and chest flushed at the forceful nature of his insistence, but she knew he could feel her arousal through the thin cloth of her panties. She also knew she wouldn't stop him if he tried to rip them off; she would have done the same thing if she was strong enough.

Instead, he reached below her and moved the inconvenient cloth to the side and began stroking her clit with his thumb. The roughness of his skin made the contact all the more enticing, and she couldn't keep herself from grinding herself on his chest and hand.

"Feels...so...good."

With his other hand, he reached into the button up shirt of his she still had on and found her left nipple. He pinched and rolled it between his thumb and forefinger until he was satisfied with its hardness before doing the same with her right breast. All the while, he began to thrust one, two, and eventually three fingers in and out of her pussy with varying degrees of urgency. He hadn't wanted her to grow accustomed to his pace; he loved the whimpers she let out when he switched it up on her unexpectedly.

She ripped his hand from her chest and intertwined it with her own, holding it tightly at her side. With his other hand still intermittently teasing her clit and thrusting into her tight, hot folds, she leaned down and kissed him hungrily. He returned it immediately and reveled in the feeling of her fingers roaming through his now-clean hair.

After a few moments of this, she pulled her head away from his to catch her breath. As she did so, she lifted herself off his probing hand and reached behind herself until she held the base of his sturdy pole firmly in her hand. He bucked his hips off the mattress, eager to prolong the contact.

"I'm ready, Jon," she told him with another kiss, this one much gentler than the first.

"So am I, baby, but please go slow. I know it's been a long time for you, and I don't want to hurt you. We can take our time."

With that, she pulled out the condom she'd hidden in the front pocket of his shirt during her previous trip to the bathroom. She tore the foil open with her teeth and turned behind herself to lower the latex as far as it would go over his cock.

Once he was fully covered, she lifted herself once again off his torso and positioned herself just inches above his cock. She looked to his eyes for reassurance, and she found that and then some. He looked utterly happy lying beneath her, and she knew right then that she was ready to give herself completely to him.

The initial contact made both of them groan loudly in anticipation of what was to come. His cockhead sat comfortably within her walls, and every single instinct in his body told him to drive it the rest of the way home, but he inexplicably maintained control.

Gradually, Leah lowered herself onto his cock, inch by glorious inch. The feeling of sheer fullness she felt when he was completely and deliciously sheathed by her pussy was one she could not have described accurately if she had been looking through a thesaurus. It was the best and most fulfilled she'd felt since the day Charlotte was born, and she prayed that she would never forget it.

After getting used to the feeling of him being inside her, she gave his cock a squeeze with her pussy walls and lifted herself up until only the tip remained. She lowered herself once again, this time with his big hands resting at her sides, alternately stroking her waist and squeezing her ass. He made no move to alter her speed, but he did buck up into her pussy a few times, meeting her own thrusts halfway.

The combination of sensations they were feeling was intoxicating for the both of them. She threw her head back as they both picked up their pace, driving at one another with greater frequency and urgency.

"I'm...getting close, Leah," he choked out, driving himself into her with as much force as he could muster; it was difficult for him to thrust as hard as his cock would have liked since he could only use one of his legs to propel himself upward.

She could only nod her head in fervent approval before she reached down to his chest with both hands. The added leverage allowed her to meet his thrusts with reckless abandon. Each of them could only take the added friction for a few moments before they both came together, shuddering when they'd come to completion.

"You are incredible," he told her after she eventually managed to roll off of him.

"You're not so bad yourself."

"Thank you, for not closing yourself off to me."

"I only seriously considered that for about fifteen minutes the other day, Jon. There was just something about you, I guess. It was easy to open myself up to you."

"In that case, I hope you're okay with spending the rest of the day opening yourself up to me here in your bed."

"Oh, I am, but you really need to finish washing yourself while I get in the shower. I can't drop Charlie off at daycare looking like I just had sex."

"But you did just have sex."

She knelt beside him on the side of the bed and stole a quick kiss before handing him the sponge she'd dropped on the hardwood floor earlier. "You have until nine o'clock to finish."

He didn't waste any time.

***

Four days later, Jon got a phone call from Tommy out of the blue he helped Charlotte put her newest pieces of artwork on the fridge. The hand turkeys she'd made only a month prior were now completely replaced by numerous drawings of Santa, elves, reindeer, and snowmen.

He excused himself and wheeled into the living room in order to get more privacy, worried he might find himself saying something he shouldn't in front of the three-year-old.