A New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled at his confession and pulled herself away from him until they were at arms-length. She wanted to be able to see his face when she told him. "I love you, too. I got scared that night, but I think I knew it then, too. I can't promise you I won't get scared again, but what I can promise you is that I'm not afraid to see where we're supposed to end up. I think we owe it to ourselves to find out."

He closed his arms around her once more, and she could quickly feel him fishing for something in his coat pocket, though she didn't care enough to find out what it was. She was perfectly content just being held by them that anything else she could have done might have ruined the moment.

"I think you owe me a kiss, Leah."

When she looked at him with a puzzled expression, he motioned his eyes upward. Hers quickly followed and found the small green mistletoe he was holding directly above them. She had to stifle a laugh when she saw it.

"You didn't."

"Oh, I did."

THE END