A New Beginning

Story Info
Starting over after a love goes sour.
1.6k words
3.89
22.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story told to me by a dear close friend.
It's his story as best as I can
remember.
I write it for him and his lovely wife.
I hope it brings happiness,
and fond memories
to them.

"Damn the bad luck anyway. Just get in from a five day run in the truck and I have this happen. Guess being gone all the time seems to have taken it's toll on our marriage. Guess she just couldn't handle it anymore, me not being here, her needing someone to hold her or cuddle up to, her needing a man to make love to her. Oh well I had a feeling it was coming to this. Hell, who knows, she might have found herself a boy friend. How'd she put it? "I just don't want to be married anymore." Yea, that's it. Well fine, she just might get her wish. Damn her, damn that truck and my job! Hell, I've been gone five days. You'd at least thought I might have gotten lucky and got a piece of ass. But no! Can't have that. Way my lucks been all week, week hell, all month. One run after another. Shit, it ain't no wonder she left. God, I hope she left some beer in the fridge. Be just my luck she probably took that too. Well might as well go in and see."

I walk inside the trailer, feeling like my whole life has been turned up side down. My heart is heavy. And damn if I ain't tired. It's been a long run. Drove most of the night and all day just to get home early. For all the good it did.

I open the fridge and take a look. There are two beers left. "The bitch at least left me two." I get one and pop the top, taking a slow sip. "Man that's just what I needed." I finish it off quickly. I grab the last one and close the door to the fridge. After finishing the last beer, I walk outside thinking about what has just taken place. I look around the yard wondering, "What in the hell I'm going to do now," when I see my motorcycle. A smile crosses my face. Thinking to myself, "I still might get lucky." I decide to go back into the trailer and take a shower.

Shower taken I throw on a pair of tight fitting blue jeans, tee shirt with a pocket and no sleeves, and a bandana for my hair. I grab my wallet and smokes as I head out the door.

As I crawl on my bike I think to myself. "Hell, guess I'll head into town, see if I can pick up a chick there. Babes seem to go for guys on bikes. And they shouldn't have a problem goin' for a guy on a chrome and deep black bike with ape hanger handle bars, deep seat, and a sissy bar for 'em to lean back on. I never had any problems pickin' 'em up on this thing in the old days." I laugh.

Crusing through town, I notice a few of my friends cars at a local cafe. I decide to stop in and have a cup of coffee with them, and see what is happening.

As we are having coffee we talk about the events of the day. I explain what has happened on my end. I also get to meet my other friends new girl friend. Boy what a good looking woman. My friends had been talking about running up to the local lake swimming. They ask me to join them. I told them I would join them later, explaining that I wanted to stop and get some beer and check on something. My friend said he would stop and get the beer. I agree to let him do that as we leave the cafe.

I head out and stop at a local bar to see if a certain bar maid, who has been hitting on me, is at work. No such luck. "Damn I'm batting a thousand. Oh well, might as well head for the lake, drink some beer, and watch someone else having fun. Who knows who else might show up. I still might get lucky."

When I get to the lake my friends have a bon fire going, and some of them are already swimming. Much to my surprise and delight it looks like everyone forgot their swimsuits and are skinny dipping. I always like the looks of a naked female body, some better then others, and I have a few to chose from. I park my bike and join a few friends on the beach.

I get a beer from my friend. While talking and sipping our beer we watch as the others frolic in the water. I decide to strip down and join in the fun.

I ease into the water thinking of how warm it feels. It's been awhile since I've done this. When I reach the others I notice my friends girl friend all by herself. I ease over to where she is and ask where my friend is. She points out farther in the lake. I look and can just make out the shadowy forms of two people just outside the fire light in the shadows. Knowing the nature of my friend, I don't have to wonder what he and my other friends wife are doing. Knowing them both I have no doubt that it is the "wild thing". I chuckle to myself. "Shit it looks she's doing the same thing with him as she did with me once." I sure feel sorry for this beautiful looking blonde standing waist deep in water and looking out in the lake towards her boyfriend. "Damn she's a fine looking woman. I sure hope she's ok. Guess I'll ease over and see how she's doing. God, what a fine looking figure she has from behind. I wish I had the guts to run my hands all over her body. Damn I wish she wasn't his girlfriend, I'd sure like to find out if she is as good in bed as she is looking. Damn, I have all the luck, all the good looking ones are taken. My friends an idiot, out there fucking someone else's old lady, when he could be fucking this fine, good looking woman in front of me. Hell, I know I would if she was with me. I can just imagine where and how it would be. I better stop thinking this way, the last thing I need right now is a hard-on. If she sees me with one, she might think I'm a pervert, and I don't want her thinking that. Boy am I glad the water is a little cooler the closer I get to her, it'll help my hard-on go soft faster, I hope."

A small breeze blows across the lake and I see her shiver. I ease up behind her and offer to help keep her warm by sheltering her from the breeze with my body. She answers by moving back against me with her naked body. I put my arms around her and pull her closer. She looks up at me and smiles, then turns to look out across the lake at the others. I feel her nakedness against me. My mind starts wondering as we stand there in silence. I think of how she must be feeling, not knowing why her boyfriend has chosen to leave her by herself. It will be years before I know the answer as to why.

I feel the stirrings of loneliness start to creep up on me. And I wish that things in my life here lately could have been different. I wish I could take this fine looking woman, in my arms, and just make love to her. To love her as I too need to be loved. If only she wasn't my friends girl. I fantasize about how I would make love to her. About how good her tender skin feels while touching her wet body. I feel my dick start to harden. "God, I hope she doesn't notice. C'mon buddy snap out of it." I think to myself. "I've got to keep some self control." I come back to the present as everyone has moved to the bank and are calling for us to come in.

We separate from our embrace. "Did I see a touch of color in her cheeks? No I think I'm seeing things."

We move into the bank and on to the beach. We locate our clothes and start to get dressed. I look up to see her watching me. Our eyes meet and she blushes. "Maybe I wasn't seeing things after all out in the lake." I smile.

She is wearing a blouse which ties in the front and leaves her belly button uncovered above her nice tight fitting jean cut offs. I think "Damn, fine, damn good lookin' babe." We all finish getting dressed and decide to head back into town for some coffee.

As I start my bike and get ready to head out I see her walking towards me. When she gets to me she asks if she can ride into town with me on my bike. I say "sure." She climbs on the back of my bike, turns and looks at the others and calls out "See you all in town." She waves good-bye to them, reaches around my waist with her arms, pulls herself tight against me and says, "Okay I'm ready." I kick the bike in gear and give it some gas as I let out the clutch and we're off. I'm in hog heaven, beautiful babe, me, and my bike, headed down the road.

We're History!