A New Beginning Ch. 03

Story Info
The journey continues.
7.7k words
4.73
21k
8

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shysub412
Shysub412
90 Followers

A New Beginning Chapter 3

*****Thank you for all the comments on the previous 2 chapters, they really do bring a me smile that lasts all day.
Once again a huge Thank you to my Editor and his crop, the paddle sadly didn’t make it through Customs.
This chapter contains sex..yay I hear you say and some girl on girl action.*****
We left our heroine beginning her stay with her prospective new Dom MA and his lovely lady Silky. This chapter continues to follow on her journey as a strong willed part time submissive returning to the lifestyle after the death of her former master.

I woke up for the second time that morning, my eyes opening slowly, sleepily looking round. I was still on the couch in the parlour, curled up in the foetal position, my ass still warm and glowing from the punishment earlier. My hand absentmindedly stroking the soft fabric of the covering as I took in the beauty of the room.

A huge fireplace dominated the far wall, wood stacked either side of an oversized mantle, the hearth a stunning polished piece of grey slate. On top of the mantelpiece nothing but two huge church candles sat on simple glass plates. A large ornate gilded mirror hung just above. The opulence of the room was breathtaking.

A small niggle of self doubt started to gnaw its way in to my mind, why had He chosen me? Master obviously appreciated beautiful things judging by his home, and especially by his companion Silky. I shook this thought away, He HAD chosen me, and to question His reasons would have been a sign of disrespect, slowly I had to learn how to trust again and regain the self confidence that I had had in abundance, here seemed to be the best place for me to be able to do that. I did find however that I could not stop thinking about Silky.

I had seen plenty of beautiful women, both in my working life and my time with Dietmar, many of them half naked in compromising positions during the latter, yet none had ever affected me the same way Silky did. It wasn’t so much her looks, it was her whole demeanor, every inch of her near 6’ body oozed sex appeal. The way she walked, the way she looked, her every emotion showing so clearly in every move she made. I realised with a jolt, that she had near to the same effect on me as MA did, a realisation that I wasn’t sure I wanted to make sense of.

Since Dietmar died, there I said it, died, not moved on, or left me, died, dead, gone forever from me in this life, I had experienced no desires, no cravings for anyone. Yes I had started to chat with people on the net, visited sites and read stories; hell I had even tormented myself by going back to the club,half expecting Him to walk through the door with that casual stroll He had, but not once until that night when MA joined me at the bar, had I made any connection with anyone, or even really wanted to..

My thoughts distracted once again as I saw Silky’s reflection in the mirror as she swept serenely into view.
“I’m sorry I wanted to be here when you woke. Sleep well?”

“I did yes thanks.” And it wasn’t just platitude, I really had. I was getting more sleep here in this strange house than I had in a long time at home.

The smile on her face lit up her features, serving only to make her more beautiful. “Good, you looked so peaceful. I should have woken you a while ago, but I didn’t have the heart. MA will be back in a minute, you pair really do need to have a talk. Then I can give you a guided tour of the house if you like?” She seemed to bounce up and down at this last suggestion, her eyes sparkling. Even if I hadn’t been desperate to explore my new home, I would have agreed, not wanting to be the one to put out that sparkle. If anything I wanted to be the one to cause it.

“Oh that would be great Silky, I’d love that. Thank you.” I guess the need to please people was as ingrained in me as following orders.

My thoughts were interrupted by MA striding into the room, carrying a smaller version of the tray that hours ago Silky had used to clear the kitchen table. I felt a blush start to rise up my neck, the warmth on my ass cheeks seeming to deepen as I remembered exactly why she was clearing the table.

“Teas up, get it while its hot!” Chuckled MA as He placed the tray down on a side table that Silky had placed in front of the couch, how did she do that? I swear I hadn’t even noticed her move.

I smiled as I saw a teapot complete with a wooly sheep tea cosy and a plate filled with buttered crumpets, the rich yellow butter oozing out onto the plate below, and a small stack of napkins folded neatly by the side. My mammie would be impressed! Silky effortlessly poured 3 cups of tea and using the silver tongs placed a crumpet on each plate. MA sat beside me on the couch, loosely draping His arm over my shoulder, this slight contact sending bolts of lightning through every nerve in my body.

“Don’t go getting used to this little one,” He growled softly in my ear, His warm breath against my neck making me shiver, I could almost feel the goosebumps rise up one by one. “I like to cook, but I like seeing my lovely ladies tending to MY needs so much more.”

The grin on His face was almost evil in a tender way, a look that I added to my ‘need to see list’ which at this stage was actually more of a book than a mere list. I managed to sip my tea, and eat the lusciously buttered crumpet, despite my nerves. Usually nerves stop me from eating, here however they seemed to have the opposite effect. I’d have to watch what I ate and discuss a workout routine if I wanted to keep my trim figure.

“Now Alannah my precious gem, all joking and fun aside, we really do need to talk.”

I nodded my head, we did, I knew this talk was coming. I wasn't sure I was completely prepared for it, but it was a necessity if this relationship was to progress, and that was the one thing I was 100% sure on. I wanted this, needed it even, the last day had thrown up so many conflicting emotions in me, but for the first time since Dietmar’s death I had actually wanted to face them, rather than run away and hide. I was actually experiencing happiness again and I knew that, here in this place with these two people, I could learn to love and trust again.

“Yes Sir, we do Sir, I… I’m just not sure where to start Sir.” I’ve always been better at answering questions that asking them, guess its just another level of how deep my submissive nature goes.

“I shall start then. Firstly the most important of all is a safe word, I know this morning we used part of the traffic light system but I prefer that you have one of your own, makes you less likely to forget it, in the heat of the moment.”

“Snowdrop.” I blurted out, not even pausing to think, only when I heard my voice say it out loud did I realise the last time I had heard it said was with Dietmar. I didn’t have time to take that trip down memory lane as I heard MA clear his throat and ask the next question.

“Limits next little one, I have them, Silky has them and I am sure you do too. I want to know your hard limits first, then we can move on to soft limits. I will also briefly outline the main rules when we are through with limits. I know that mouth of yours will always get you into trouble, but at least if you know the rules, there will be a few less opportunities to get yourself in lumber with me!!”

I breathed a sigh of relief, this was easy as well. “No breath play Sir, no cutting/knives, no animals, no scat and no public humiliation that would involve ‘innocents’ or get anyone arrested Sir.”

I noticed as I was listing my hard limits He was nodding His head with every one of them; Silky too, perched on a cushion at the side of the couch listening, seemed to nod her head slightly. A sigh of relief escaping my lips, at least we all seemed to be on the same page so far!

My soft limits were slightly harder to voice, it seemed strange to say them out loud in front of people, rather like laying down your fantasies for all to hear. A big soft limit for me resolved around what had been a hard limit of Dietmar’s, and I couldn’t help but think I was about to betray Him.

“My soft limits Sir, oh, I...well...erm…. ANAL !” I all but shouted in the end, the word coming out of my mouth before I had time to think too much, my cheeks flushing as I realised how loud I had uttered it.

“Anal, in what way is it a soft limit little one?” asked MA with a slight raise of his eyebrows.

“Erm well Sir, I have never done it Sir, never had anything, well you know, up there, kind of one way str..”

A raised hand and a whoah there look silenced me mid sentence, “Yes, I get where you're going little one, no need for pictures.” Silky was biting her lip at this point, suppressing a giggle and the look on her face had me creasing my eyes and barely holding back my own laughter.

“Yes Sir. Sorry Sir.” I concentrated on saying.

“So precious is it something you want to try? I will tell you now, I love anal play and the thought of sliding My cock into a tight virgin ass is well, an appealing thought shall we say.”

On hearing these words my ass seemed to clench itself tightly closed, as if to make my mind up for me, yet I could also feel my arousal start to seep from my cunt, confusion running amok in my mind.

“Sir, may I add something please?” MA and myself both turned to Silky, kneeling gracefully on her cushion, her words almost whispered.

“Yes Sweetie of course you may, I would like Alannah to hear your point of view on how things work in this house, its always good to hear the opinion of someone who knows their prospective new Master.”

“I had only ever had one experience of anal before coming here Alannah, and it wasn't pleasant and not something I wanted to do again, but Mistress taught me the pleasures anal play could bring, without just shoving a cock up there and banging away.”
I saw a look I recognised so well flash across her face as she paused, one of loss and sadness, glancing up at MA I saw the same look, quickly shaken away, and I knew better than to pry at this point, there is nothing worse than 20 questions. I knew it would be explained to me at a later date, the Mistress comment had me slightly confused, but before I had a chance to process the thought Silky was speaking again.

“Master took over and he guided me and made anal sex something that I crave and enjoy nearly as much as when Sir guides his thick hard shaft into my cunt and fu..”

This time His raised hand was directed at Silky, “Yes sweetie whilst I appreciate your lovely description, I’m sure Alannah gets the picture.”

“Yes Sir, sorry Sir, its just I do so love your..”

“ENOUGH!!! Silky, that’s quite enough!” His tone a mix of authority and amusement as He turned back towards me.

“So Alannah did that help any? There is no rush to decide, although I would like an idea of how you feel about it before I start your inspection.”

His tone softer than it had been with Silky moments earlier, the word inspection the only one I heard, inspection…..inspection...oh god I thought. It had been so long since anyone had seen me fully naked, and whilst I didn’t have any major issues with my body, that moment when you are first on full display is a spine tingling, clit hardening, cunt soaking moment all laced with anxiety and a hint of fear.

“Did you hear what I said little one?”

“Yes Sir, No Sir, Sorry Sir, I caught the word inspection.” I blushed

“Eager again precious!” He chuckled, making me drop my eyes, wanting to hide my embarrassment, I was indeed eager but anxious at the same time.

“Mmmm as intrigued as I am by whats under that baggy jersey you seem so fond of, I need to know about your soft limits, I want you to always feel safe and secure with Silky and me. I am sure as we go along, we will all learn more about each other, but certain things need to be laid out in advance, your safe word and your limits top that list.”

“Yes Sir, I appreciate that, limits are so important and I find myself honestly confused by anal play Sir. I know thats not an answer, but at this moment, I really don’t know how I feel. I brought it up as a soft limit not a hard one so part of me must want to explore that avenue, but I can’t guarantee I will like it or want it to continue Sir. I’m Sorry Sir.” I knew I was rambling but I needed to be as honest with Him, as He had been with me. Honesty was at the heart of every relationship and the first quality that I needed to see in people before I would even enter them into my phone book.

“Hush little one, never, EVER apologise for being honest, I will never chastise you for being truthful with me. We can see how we go and take it from there. Starting gently would seem to be the best solution. I will add though, please don't feel that you have to do it to please me, It would bring me no pleasure if I knew you were not enjoying it. Now, have you any other soft limits?”

His words permeating my soul, I knew then without doubt I had made the right decision coming here and giving myself to Him. I would never find another Dietmar and I knew that I would never forget Him. The memories we shared etched on my heart like a tattoo; there forever, but I had that strange feeling again that if Dietmar could see me now, He would be smiling that lopsided smile of His and wishing me well.

“Pain Sir, sort of. I mean I like it, but I am not a pain slut, I am more likely to pass out from intense pain than cum from it Sir.”

“I am not a Sadist precious, pain will feature in both play and punishment, but at a level we will find together. That’s the importance of a safe word; another never ever spiel would be ‘never be afraid to use your safe word’, ok?”

“Yes Sir.”

“Good, Have you any other soft limits precious?”

“No Sir, I don’t think so Sir.” My mind whirring now, “I am sure as we go along You will introduce me to new experiences, a prospect I truly relish Sir, yet I can’t say I will like everything we try.”

A huge smile lit up His face at my answer, His words lightly spoken, filling me once again with trust, His every word making me feel safe and secure. “Nicely answered little one, I suggest that we let things flow, and at any point you wish to add or even take away soft limits, you tell me. Communication is key in any relationship, and I would hope that you never to fear talking to me.”

“Thank you Sir, I appreciate your understanding, and I can tell you now, I will always talk you to over any concerns.”

“Finally the rules little one, I will outline them very basically now, and later Silky will go through them more thoroughly with you. I expect loyalty and honesty always; I expect you to follow my commands when I issue them; I expect you to keep that humour and sass and be you, however they have a time and place and in the middle of a flogging may not be the best time to tell me a joke. Finally I expect you to learn the positions I like my subs to adopt and be ready and waiting when these designated times are outlined. Are you with me so far?”

“Yes Sir.” I nodded, thinking I would get some alone time with Silky that evening and finding I rather liked the thought of that.

“Good, now I have no desire for a 24/7 Master/slave relationship, I do however want your expertise in my business. I know you have previously worked in security and with training dogs, and that knowledge will be invaluable to me. Whilst at work you are still my submissive when we are alone, when we have company you are my right hand woman. The staff have been informed of your impending arrival as if nothing else I hoped you would take me up on the job offer. They will answer to you in the same way they answer to me. Any Questions?”

“No Sir, not at the moment Sir. I am sure there are plenty but if I may have a little time to think and talk with Silky, I would appreciate it. Regarding the job offer, I will need a few days to go through the systems you use, your paperwork and talk with your staff, especially the trainers.”

“I see no problem with that, it's Tuesday today, have the rest of the week as a holiday and next Monday we can address the business in more detail and get you out and about meeting the staff. Talk with Silky as much as you like, and Silky, I mean talk ok!?”

“Yes Sir” we both said at once, only I had to go and add - “would that be a paid holiday Sir?”
Guess I don't learn that quickly.

“Oh Alannah, you really don't learn do you?” He chuckled echoing my thoughts. “Why do I have the feeling you are going to be trouble? Fun but trouble.”

“Sorry Sir, I am trying Sir.”

“That you are little one, that you are.” He half whispered almost to himself, before his voice changed tone again. “I think I can overlook that minor discretion as it actually was a very savvy business question. I like that in my staff, and yes, it will be a paid holiday, I’m not a slave driver you know!” This last statement eliciting a small giggle from Silky’s direction.

I had enough time to breath a small sigh of relief that my poor paddled ass wasn’t going to take another spanking so soon, before I heard the words, “inspection time now I think, that beautiful body has been hidden from me long enough.”

I moved off the couch, not sure if I should wait for further instructions but wanting to get this started before I lost what nerve I had left and bolted. I moved to the centre of the room…..

***

MA:

Alannah stood , moved to the centre of the room and slowly peeled the over large shirt from her body, and faced me with a lovely lust filled, but slightly apprehensive look on her face. God she was just adorable with that expression.

“Feet shoulder width apart, head up, shoulders back and hands clasped firmly behind your back just above your bottom.”

“Good girl” I purred as she complied. “Alannah, I have never seen you fully naked. I am now going to intimately inspect every inch of your body. You will stand perfectly still while I do this. One rule I forgot to mention is during this inspection you will NOT have permission to cum. Do you understand?”

“Yes Sir.”
Alannah nodded her understanding yet I could see her breathing quicken and her heartbeat flutter at the base of her throat and could see moisture starting to seep from her cunt. It seemed she was both afraid and excited by the thought.

I stood in front of her and slowly looked her over from head to toe. She was about 5’5” tall with a thin, almost skinny build. Her reddy brown shoulder length hair hung loosely and would make a perfect ponytail in sessions to come. I do so love a woman’s hair and hers was perfect. Her breasts looked perky and full for her frame and I was looking forward to inspecting them in detail shortly. A small barbell piercing was through her navel and I smiled quietly to myself. Now I knew she wasn’t afraid of the needle I had ideas for a couple of discreet additions to her body, sometime in the future.

Her smoothly shaven mound was full and plump, the outer lips being split by two very aroused looking inner lips, one side slightly longer than the other, which were fighting for attention as they peeked from between her thighs. Long graceful legs led down to her tiny, almost child sized, feet.

I had her turn around and the view from the rear was equally exquisite. Straight back with a lovely smattering of freckles across the shoulders, went all the way down to a very full, slightly reddened and oh so spankable bottom. My cock twitched in anticipation of delving between those cheeks and playing with that virgin asshole.

I moved up close so I was standing almost touching her back and swept her hair to one side to examine the delicate neck beneath, careful not to catch the simple silver chain that held the St. Christopher that dangled just above her cleavage. Her earlobes with small stud earrings just begged to be nipped between my teeth and my cock swelled even further as it tented the front of my trousers against her bum. The temptation to rub myself against her was almost overwhelming, but patience I have a plenty.

Shysub412
Shysub412
90 Followers