A New Beginning for Cinder Ch. 01

Story Info
New job, new town, a midnight swim, & a stranger.
1.3k words
3.6
8.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The smell of jasmine hung sweet and heavy on this sweltering August night. It was the smell of love and lovers and making love all night long . . . but she shook her head to clear it. She had moved to a new town to make a fresh start and started working as a paralegal for a new firm. It wasn't exciting like her previous firm but the pay was good and they had so much work that it looked like they would be able to keep her busy which would be a blessing right now. Anything to keep from thinking about her ex-boyfriend and his soon to be new wife who was pregnant and due in a couple of weeks.

It was another reason why she had jumped at the chance to housesit for one of the senior partners. He and his wife were leaving on a long weekend and their regular pet boarding kennel was overbooked. The key was right where he had said it would be and the pool was incredible. Their closest neighbors were on vacation and with the late hour, she couldn't resist slipping out of her office clothes and into the pool. The water felt like cool silk against the heat of her skin. After a couple of laps she climbed up on one of foam rafts floating in the pool. She could hear someone's stereo playing off in the distance, the water bubbling over the stonework from the hot tub to the pool. She was hypnotized from the sounds around her and from watching the pool lights undulate from blues to greens and back again. Her eyes drifted shut as she gave in to the breeze and the rocking of the water.

She drifted in and out of sleep as she felt the breeze tickling and licking her skin, her neck, and her thighs. Her mind drifted back to the feelings of making love, the teasing, sweet ecstasy and agony of needing the release of all thoughts, feelings and tensions of this world. In her dreamlike state, her hands drifted to her breasts and the hot aching place between her thighs. With one hand lightly flicking the hot little bud of her nipple and the other lightly teasing her outer lips, she arched her back and let the ripples of the pool take her where ever they wished while her fingers worked their magic on her soft skin. In the hot darkness of the night, she let her fingers slip under her bikini and touch the slippery juices that were starting to flow. Her fingers started rubbing faster and faster, her breath getting shallower and faster as her body writhed seeking release.

Her mind played tricks on her as she felt the water of the pool placing little kisses up her spine, her neck, nibbling on her ears as her body exploded in the first orgasm. Her mouth opened to release the breath that she had been holding just as the most delicious lips and tongue claimed her lips in the sweetest kiss. Her eyes fought to open after being caught in the throes of passion to see a sparkling pair of greenish brown eyes so full of passion. His lips were parted in a beautiful smile as he whispered, "That was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen." His lips claimed hers in a kiss so passionate that she felt her cheeks flushing and the heat spreading clear down to her thighs. She started to pull away but suddenly couldn't think of a single reason why she would ever want to and gave in to the heat spreading thru her body. Her hands were suddenly on his smooth skin and playing with his hair, pulling him closer.

His lips and tongue were tracing her lips and eyes. His hands were stroking her dark blonde hair, touching her neck, pulling her closer to his chest. Their tongues seemed lost in a dance of discovery as they twisted, flicked and teased each other in the darkness. Her skin caught fire as his hands, mouth and tongue seemed to be everywhere. She never noticed as her suit floated to the bottom of the pool. She felt the flickering of his tongue on first one breast and then the other. Then his big hands were cupping her ass and drawing her toward him. She was startled as she felt the heat of his cock against her naked flesh but all she could think of was how much she wanted to feel herself impaled on him. To feel him stretching her pussy and to feel the pulsing of his organ as his cum flooded her insides with all that heat. She wanted to feel the sweet surrender of being able to feel nothing and yet everything at once, of skin that felt on fire and shivering at the same time. She pushed her pussy closer to him and heard his soft laugh and whispered, "Wait just another moment, Baby. I'm not done with you yet."

He was lifting her up out of the water and placing her gently on the flagstone ledge where the heated water flowed from the hot tub into the pool. The roughness of the rocks against the smoothness of her skin felt much like his facial hair on her neck. Then suddenly his mouth was where his cock had brushed moments before. He placed dozens of little kisses on each of her thighs and each time his mustache came within a hair's breadth of touching her now throbbing femininity. This was the sweetest torture! Her clit felt his hot breath one second and then coolness as he blew softly upon her skin. He continued kissing one thigh and then another until she couldn't bear it any longer. She began pushing her mound up toward his lips, her eyes begging for release, her body moving of its' own volition. Finally she felt the beginnings of what her body had ached for. His tongue sliding up and down her slit until his lips began suckling her clit as she began convulsing in a growing orgasm that she knew was going to be incredible. She felt wave after wave coursing through her blood stream, up her spine and down her thighs and just as she thought "it doesn't get any better than this", his cock slid so deeply into her waiting pussy. Her eyes flew open and locked with his. His shaft buried so deep as wave after wave of orgasm rocked her to the core.

Nothing in life had ever prepared her for this feeling. She was at once doing all the receiving and yet knew that she was giving him as much pleasure. She had never felt more of a woman than she did right this moment. She had never felt anything like it and yet it was as natural as breathing. She lost track of time as they brought each other to one powerful orgasm after another. At some point during all the kissing and licking and fucking and sucking they had moved from the pool, to the hot tub, back to the pool and then to the poolside cabana chaise lounge. They wrapped themselves in a soft blanket, their legs and arms intertwined, their bodies continuing to tingle as their breathing slowed and their bodies cooled.

She was still smiling when she opened her eyes a few moments later, surprised to see the sun thru the slats in the cabana and felt that delicious feeling of being completely sated in every inch of her body. She was alone and there wasn't any sign of him. She wondered for a moment if it had been just a dream. Then she saw the familiar colors of her swimming suit laying spread out to dry on the back of a nearby chair. Laying on top was a huge bunch of jasmine flowers.