A New Couple

Story Info
She pushes.
2.4k words
4.43
29.8k
9
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjcole
jjcole
610 Followers

"Why don't you like me?"

"I don't understand. Did someone tell you I did not like you?"

"No, you frown every time you see me. You are frowning now."

"Oh, sorry. I do not see well without my glasses and I don't like to wear them because they make me look like a nerd."

"The frown makes you look like a demented nerd. Put them on. Thank you. So I take it you don't dislike me?"

"No, in fact impressing you was the main reason I did not wear my glasses."

"Now would be a good time to ask me out."

"Dinner tonight at Harborside?"

"Yes, pick me up at seven."

"From where?"

"You already know that."

"I apologize. I have not been stalking you."

"Yes you have, that was how you were able to stop those two guys from attacking me. The last thing those guys wanted to see was a giant frowning nerd coming at them. You had one unconscious with a broken jaw before the other knew you were there. I had never seen that much blood when you broke his nose."

"The guys had several warrants for their arrest. They have already been convicted of assault in our county and face charges in several other counties. They will be in jail for a while."

"Did the chief tell you to use your cell phone first?"

"Yes, but I can't see the numbers without my glasses."

"Nerd. Walk me home."

"OK. Have you picked a partner for labs?"

"Yes I have. And you?"

"No, I haven't been asked yet."

"They might not, I chose you."

"What?"

"Yeah, I thought would take it easy and let you do all the work."

"Mooch."

They were soon at her door and she kissed his lips softly. She waited for him to shake off his catatonia before she whispered, "Are you a virgin?"

He wanted to lie but couldn't. "Yes," he said.

"Me too. Bring a couple of condoms tonight."

She kissed him again and left him in his catatonic state and went into her apartment.

Both were college students in their junior year. The spring semester had just begun. Both were terminally shy. She was Samantha but everyone called her Sam, except him. His name was Wolfgang but everyone called him Mike, including her.

They had shared a class together the previous semester and had noticed each other. They seemed to always end up with the same crowd but seldom spoke to each other even though there was never a separation more than five feet between them. He had chickened out of every attempt to ask her out for coffee. She had given up on he asking her.

That semester they shared an advance biology class; it had a three-hour lab on Saturdays. They had just left the lab and had met their TA and chosen lab partners.

Both were tall and slim, both were well above average in intelligence, both were good looking in a nerdish kind of way. Everyone knew he was in love with her. Her girlfriends knew she was in love with him.

After he rescued her from the attack just before winter break she still was not sure if they were going to rape her or rob her or both. Over the break she thought that would be the worst way to lose her virginity so at her mother's urging she decided to take the lead.

As he walked to his apartment he was as happy as could be. He was also very grateful she had decided to take the initiative. He knew himself well enough to know she would have been waiting forever otherwise.

His happiness switched to a panic when he remembered he needed condoms. He hurried to a pharmacy and got package, his first ever, then went to the register manned by a guy. As soon as he was home he took one out and tried putting it on but his cock would not become erect.

"Oh great, the girl of my dreams was going to let me fuck her and I can't get my fucking cock hard," he yelled at himself. "No, no problem. I have three hours before I pick her up, an hour after that before I have to be ready. I will be ready," he said to himself.

His phone rang, it was Samantha.

"Could you come over a bit earlier?"

"Sure. When?"

"Now?"

"In twenty minutes. Is that OK?"

"Perfect. Bye."

He wasted a few precious moments wondering how she had his number then rushed through a routine that normally took him just ten minutes anyway. He was at her door fifteen minutes later.

He was too stunned to revert to a catatonic state when she opened her door. She was nude. Samantha grabbed his hand and pulled him to her bedroom, got him nude, then pushed him onto his back on the bed. He already had an almost painful erection.

As she straddled him she said, "I know this is going to hurt me but don't worry about it, I will wait it out. Let me do this one by myself."

She slowly inserted his cock into her and began to slide down. He hymen cut the trip short. Samantha leaned over to him and gave him the best kiss he had ever gotten. It was the best kiss she had ever given. She lifted her hips and stabbed herself hard with his cock.

She screamed in her kiss and held him with ferocity. Tears came to her eyes. Tears came to his eyes. He had just confirmed to her that he was the right guy.

Ten minutes later they were concentrating on the kiss.

She said, "The love of your life now has your cock buried in her pussy. The love of my life has his cock buried in me. My blood is mixing with your cum, Let's enjoy that for a minute or five until your cock is ready again."

He had tried mightily to hold off but as soon as the kiss became his primary focus he ejaculated in her. He had hoped she had not noticed but that had been the most powerful ejaculation of his life. As soon as he relaxed his cock began its return journey into her depths.

Samantha noticed and soon began a slow gentle fuck. Ten minutes later she had a small orgasm.

She sat up and they talked. "Let's move in together into a big one bedroom. It would cost less than two apartments," she said reasonably.

"Would the manager let us do that?"

"Yes, I called her just before you came over. She said the faster we do it will be best for her, she has people waiting for vacancies on the small ones."

"How do you feel?"

"A bit sore. I am sure I can handle another cum before I have to quit. Want on top?"

"No, I'm afraid I would hurt you. In fact I want you to be on top for at least a week, please."

She gave him a long deep kiss before saying, "I love you."

She resumed the kiss and the fuck before he had a chance to tell her he loved her. "She already knows," his heart said.

Samantha was enjoying her second fuck and soon had her second orgasm but continued on for a third. A few minutes later Samantha's body shook as she moaned through a big orgasm as his cum again flooded her pussy. They held each other tightly.

"I love you," he said.

She kissed him and said, "Everybody knows that. I knew it last year so I allowed myself to fall in love with you. Not that I ever had a chance to stop it."

"We need a shower."

Her shower was not big enough to accommodate both and allow them to move but she has a hand held sprayer so he knelt outside the shower and gently cleaned her pussy then kissed it and she sank to her knees and cleaned his cock.

"I will eventually try to give you a blowjob but don't get your hopes up," she said and kissed his cock.

They sat on her loveseat and kissed for a while. "Do the bigger units have bigger showers?" he asked.

Yes, and bigger kitchens and bigger bedrooms. We can have a king size bed in there."

"What do we do with the furniture we have?"

"Sell it to the new tenants. We are a new couple so we deserve new furniture."

"Absolutely. Does your mother know about me?"

"She was the one that pushed me into confronting you. I guess I should call her and tell her that her youngest daughter is no longer a virgin."

"You would tell her that?"

"Yes, we talk about everything."

"Nice. In my family no one talks, period. I mean everyone knows they are loved and everyone feels secure but I don't remember any one say I love you to anyone, not in words. Mom and Dad say it by constantly touching. I know Dad loves me because he pats my back. I know Mom loves me because she kisses my cheek. You just got my first I love you in years."

"It better not be years before I get my next one buster."

He slid her to his lap and kissed her. "I love you," he said.

She kissed him and said, "I love you."

His cock stirred.

"Oh no, I did not use a condom."

She kissed him again and said, "Not a problem, I'm on the pill. Mom put me on it before Christmas. The condoms are for when I practice blowjobs, Mom suggested that."

Samantha swung her leg and straddled him. She placed her pussy over his cock, slid his cockhead between her pussy lips and allowed it to grow into her.

She said, "We need to remember to do that often, I loved it." She began a soft fuck that lasted several minutes but she was too sore to cum. He had cum twice in twenty minutes so he was not in a hurry. "Can I stay in you for a while?"

"You can stay in me a lot longer than that."

They kissed, caressed, and talked for an hour. He called for pizza and she put on his shirt when it was delivered. He sat at her small dining table and she again straddled his lap and his cock grew into her again. She was gently rocking on him by the time they finished eating. They reminded each other they needed to order a large pizza next time.

He picked her up with his cock still in her and sat her on the table and took over the slow undulations. He began to take short slow strokes. Samantha moaned and wrapped her arms and legs around him. Five minutes later she was very much enjoying her fourth orgasm, He was enjoying his third cum in her pussy.

They held and caressed each other for several minutes before uncoupling and immediately looked for blood. There was none. He carried her back to the love seat and they curled together and watched TV.

Before they went to bed she took two ibuprofens. She said it was mostly just in case.

The following morning they watched each other pee and he borrowed her toothbrush. They had cheerios for breakfast and tried another fuck. Samantha could not handle it so she put a condom on his cock and sucked it. Neither knew it was quite an imperfect blowjob so they enjoyed it anyway. After gentle guidance from her he then licked her clit to orgasm.

They dressed and drove to a furniture store that was going out of business. They bought an entire apartment worth of furniture for what a living room set would normally cost. Each put half of the furniture on their credit card.

They went to Cube Mart and bought linens for their new bed as well as some new towels and a shower curtain. By Wednesday they were in their new home. They were now definitely a new couple.

They soon made friends with other couples and at last had a social life.

That summer they visited each other's parents. Samantha's Mom put them in the same bedroom immediately. She kissed Mike full on the lips from day one. She sat on his lap often and a wiggled her ass on him whenever Samantha was not looking. Her mother gave her daughter full lip kisses both adored. There was a lot of laughter.

They stayed three days and he was introduced to the 'follow them as they shop and carry their bags' duty.

Mike's parents were obviously happy to meet her and shook her hand. They allowed them to choose his bedroom. They were the most reserved yet friendly people Samantha had ever met. On their third day she noticed his mother would touch her softly on occasion. Samantha turned then hugged and kissed the woman on the lips and said, "I love you too."

Although her mother was nearly aghast she thanked Samantha before making her retreat. Mike had seen that and intercepted his mother and hugged her as he told he, "I love you."

His father looked stunned, his wife was near tears in her son's arms.

He walked up to her and held her in her arms and said, "I love you more than I ever thought it was possible to love someone. I adore you." He then kissed her with all the love a man can have for a woman.

She could barely see her son and his lady through her tears but she nodded to them as her husband led them to their bedroom.

Mike and Samantha stayed were they were until they were sure fucking was happening in the main bedroom and then made sure fucking happened in his bedroom.

When they left the next day both of his parents hugged Samantha and Mike. His Mom kissed Samantha on the lips and whispered something in her ear. Mikes Dad embraced him and whispered. "I am very proud of you and I love my daughter in law."

On the way to the airport Mike asked Samantha what his mother had whispered to her.

"I love you, that's what she said. I love you."

"Dad told me he loves his daughter in law. I did not correct him."

Samantha squeezed his hand tightly and allowed her tears to flow.

They married after graduation. His parents loved Samantha's hometown by the sea and stayed for two weeks. Mike and his bride found jobs in her coastal town and settled in their married life.

Samantha's mom bugged his mom to move to their town when her husband retired. Much to their son's pleasant surprise they did well before he retired.

Within three weeks his mom was kissing everyone on the lips just as everyone else did.

jjcole
jjcole
610 Followers