A New Dawn Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chunks
chunks
4,080 Followers

Jay looked at Dawn. "I know you can already do it. But it's your turn."

My niece got on the bed next to me on her hands and knees. "I have something else in mind," she said.

I moved behind her. "I'm not going to last long," I said. I pushed into her with one stroke as she groaned.

"Oh, that feels good Uncle Johnny," she said. She only called me 'uncle' when she was particularly horny or just wanted to get to me. "Fuck me hard, Uncle Johnny."

I did. I slammed into her repeatedly as I reached around and worked her clit. Within a minute she was in the ragged breathing stage, and a minute after that she was screaming and we were both coming. I grabbed her breasts and pushed her down onto the bed as I yelled and unloaded my spunk into her tight little pussy.

"Oh God, that was a strong one," she gasped.

I pulled out and rolled her onto her back.

"Oh no," she said as Jay and Mary Beth moved forward. "Wait! I'm still so sensitive... aah God!"

Jay and Mary Beth alternately attacked her pussy in an attempt to suck out my cum. We all knew this was coming. There's nothing quite like tradition.

We had all cum multiple times this morning. We were worn out. The four of us lay together on the California King bed, occasionally touching and kissing, mostly just staring up at the ceiling and holding hands.

"Juana called last night," Jay said.

It had been three months since the night Meyer was shot. Barker had come over as soon as he had learned that Jay had also been shot and had sat with her for several hours as she slept.

"She's very precious to me," he had said.

"To me, too."

"She's yours now, and you're lucky she is. But is it okay if I give her a little gift?"

"Sure," I said.

The little gift, we discovered, was one of the best and most expensive physical therapy groups in the country. When we called we discovered that not only would we not have to pay, we would never have to make an appointment. Their most popular therapist's schedule had been cleared and she was available to Jay at any time without prior notice. As a result, Jay's shoulder quickly had full mobility and she was back to her usual happy, charming, sexy little self. With two new sexy little scars. I thought they were sexy, anyway.

"What did Juana have to say?" I said.

All three girls giggled.

"What?"

"Well," Jay said. "There's no elegant way to say this, so... Juana asked if you'd be willing to be Esmeralda's first."

I stared at her. "Say again?"

Dawn snuggled into my back and reached over me to gently fondle my cock. She kissed my neck and said, "Juana wants you to take Esmeralda's virginity."

My mouth hung open. I had no response for that. They all laughed at me.

We had been back to Barker's home at least once a week since Jay left the hospital, and he and his women had been to our smaller house several times as well. We had all gotten to be good friends and there was quite a bit of attraction between clan members. But so far there had been no inter-clan sex.

"Esmeralda is ready to lose her virginity," Mary Beth said. "She's been bugging Thomas about it but he refuses to do it. He thinks that her first time should be with someone closer to her own age, someone she truly cares about."

"I agree with Thomas," I said.

"Esmeralda isn't interested in younger men," Jay said. "And after watching Thomas and his women for the last three years she's decided that by the time she meets that 'someone special' she already wants to be... extremely skilled and experienced. And she was attracted to you when you first came to her door."

"Johnny, you should go for it," Dawn said. "Do this for her. Esmeralda won't find a gentler, more caring lover to be her first. I just wish that my first time had been with you."

I stared at Dawn.

"What?" she said. "I told you that this kind of thing is okay with us. And you can't tell me that the idea of deflowering a teenage girl isn't appealing."

"Yes, it is," I said. "I've never... done that. But this is a huge thing for a young girl. Or should be. I've always thought that it should happen with someone you love."

"Is that the way it happened for you?" Jay said.

"No," I said.

She looked at me expectantly.

"I was fifteen and was seduced by the lady who lived next door."

"Older lady?"

"Yeah. She was maybe thirty-five."

"Wow, lucky you," she said. "And did that experience shatter your psyche or stunt your ability to love someone?"

"No," I said. "I loved it. Over the course of about a year she taught me absolutely everything there was to know about sex. Straight sex without major fetishes, that is."

"And did it end well?"

"Yeah, basically. She was married. At the beginning I was too excited and overjoyed to be having sex to really think about or understand that she was cheating on her husband and that I was enabling it. Over the course of the time we were together I figured that out and started feeling pretty guilty. He was a nice guy. I ended it and told her why and she understood. And I moved on to girls more my own age."

"And when you found that special someone your own age, was she happy that you knew what you were doing and knew how to please her?"

"That never happened," I said. "I didn't find my special someones until about a year ago." I looked at Dawn and Mary Beth and they both hugged me.

Jay persisted. "But the girls you did have sex with back then..."

"I was pretty popular," I said. "The girls I was with gave me the impression that other boys had no stamina and were pretty much in it just to get their rocks off. Compared to them I had wild monkey skills thanks to the neighbor lady. When I was with girls who were sexually active I always made sure they would cum first – multiple times, if possible – and I took my time getting my own pleasure. I guess word got around about that and, like I said, I was pretty popular. For me the act of making love has always been as important as, maybe more important than my own orgasm. I can do that for myself anytime I want. But making love to a woman... that's a gift, and it needs to be savored."

Jay was staring at me and her eyes were kind of unfocused. I looked down and saw that one hand was rubbing her pussy as she listened to me. She saw me looking down and pulled her hand back and blushed.

"Sorry," she said. "I didn't even realize I was doing that." She put that same hand on my arm. "Johnny, you really need to do this for Esmeralda. Please? We all agree that it's okay and I just know that there's no one else Esmeralda will come across who will treat her as well and teach her as much, as quickly, as you. She wants this and if you or Thomas won't give it to her, she'll get it from some random guy who may just want a quick pop and won't care about her feelings."

"I second that motion," Dawn said.

"Yup," said Mary Beth.

I looked at them.

"Okay," I said.

*****

Which is why my girls were naked in Thomas' hot tub along with him, Nela, his sister Tina, and his mother, while I was standing next to the tub fully dressed.

"I agree with you, Thomas" I said. "I still think her first time should be with someone her own age, someone she cares for."

"That's the best case," Thomas said. "But she's an adult now and she can make her own decisions. She sees this as something she just wants to get past. For some reason I just can't bring myself to do it for her. But I'm okay with you being the one for her. Actually, she's an adult and it's sort of none of my business. But I do care for her and I don't want to see her hurt." He gave me a hard look, and I just looked back at him. His look softened.

"Jay told me that you're a good and kind lover, and that she trusts you. Gaining her trust says a lot about you."

I did a quick gut check. Esmeralda was a lovely girl. I was attracted to her; had been since she'd answered the door naked and then had ground her ass into my cock as we watched the Barker Clan Orgy that first day. She was Dawn's age, so I couldn't exactly rule out having sex with her based on the age difference. I had permission. I was as nervous as a teenager on his first date, and something was holding me back.

Tina stepped out of the hot tub. Gloriously naked and beautiful, she walked to me and put her arms around my neck. "You're a good man, Johnny, but you overanalyze. Listen to the people you love, and trust them." She kissed my cheek, then briefly kissed my lips, then walked back to the tub.

I sighed and looked at them all. I gave them a ragged salute. "We who are about to die salute you."

"Oh, like it's going to be a big sacrifice for you," Mary Beth said.

Barker pointed at the sliding glass door. "Esmeralda is waiting for you in her room. Up the stairs, turn right, second-to-last door on your right. She wants her mother to be there for her first time. I hope that's okay with you."

"Sure," I said. I've never been body modest, and for the last year whenever I'd had sex there was almost always at least one person watching, sometimes more than one. I turned and walked towards the sliding glass door, feeling like a combination of conquering hero and lamb to the slaughter, and prepared myself to take the virginity of a teenager that I hardly knew.

*****

The bedroom door was open so I walked in. Esmeralda was sitting on the edge of the bed. She wore a very short, very thin white robe that showed off her pretty legs but modestly covered the rest of her body. Her mother, nude, stood by her side. She allowed my gaze to roam over her lovely body for a moment, then spoke.

"I hope that you do not mind that I am here," Juana said. "Esmeralda wishes it."

"It's fine," I said.

"And I am nude because you two soon will be as well. I thought it would be appropriate."

"That's fine, too. You're beautiful, Juana."

She smiled. "Thank you. May I call you Johnny?"

"You bet."

"Johnny, it is my job to undress you. Is that okay?"

"Yes, but wait just a moment." I walked to the bed and took Esmeralda's hand and gently pulled her up to stand with me. I hugged her, rubbing her back as she hugged me and made little "Mmmm" sounds. Then I stepped back and put my hand under her chin and gently lifted until she was looking up into my eyes.

"We don't have to do this," I said. "You're beautiful and I'm very much attracted to you but we hardly know each other. And I'm old enough to be your... very big brother. Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes," she said. "I want this. Can't wait for it, really. All of your women have told me what a good lover you are and how you make them feel. I want to feel it, too."

"Okay," I said. "I hope I can live up to my reputation. I want to do this, too, but I want to make it as special as I can for you. And if at any point you change your mind, just tell me. No hard feelings."

Juana removed Esmeralda's robe and they both stood nude before me. I let my eyes roam over Esmeralda's little body. I had seen her naked before but knowing that I was going to have her here and now, and with her mother watching, excited me. My cock quickly became rock hard.

"You're beautiful, Esmeralda," I said. "It's a gift to allow me to see your body."

She blushed. "Thank you."

Juana smiled and moved to me saying, "And now it is time for you to return the favor." She reached to begin undressing me.

"Wait," I said. I removed my coat, exposing the Glock on its belt clip. Both women's eyes moved to the gun. I unclipped it and laid it on the desk and covered it with my coat, then turned back to Juana.

"Okay," I said.

Juana unbuttoned and removed my shirt, and Esmeralda gasped as my upper body came into view.

"Oh boy," she said as her mother ran her hands over my chest and abdomen. I'm not overly muscular, but I'm lean and very hard. Very hard everywhere right now, I mused.

Juana gently pushed me back until I was seated on the bed, then removed my dress shoes and socks. I stood again and she unbuckled my belt and let my slacks fall to the floor. When they did, my hard cock sprang out in front of me.

"Oh boy," Esmeralda said again.

"I'm sorry that I'm not as big as Thomas," I said.

Juana stared at my cock for a moment, then ran her hand down its length and circled it with her fingers.

"You are not as long as Thomas," she said, "but that is not necessarily a bad thing. And you are thicker than Thomas." She dropped to her knees in front of me and looked at her daughter. "May I?" she said.

"Sure, Mom, of course," Esmeralda said.

Juana's head moved towards me and her lips encircled my cock and she took me into her mouth. I groaned as she sucked me and bobbed her head on my erection, her tongue flicking the sensitive underside of my shaft the whole time. Then she pulled her head away and looked up at me.

"Yes, much thicker than Thomas," she said. She looked at me speculatively. "If I appeal to you and if Esmeralda allows it, I would also like to make love with you, Johnny."

Wow. "You do appeal to me, Juana. Very much."

"What do you mean, if I allow it?" Esmeralda said.

Juana stood up. "I know that this situation is not at all... standard. Still, you will have had Johnny first and for me that means you will have a claim on him that I will honor. Do you see?"

"I think so," Esmeralda said. "Does that mean I'll need your permission to sleep with Thomas?"

"You have it."

"Okay, thanks. You can have Johnny, too."

I said, "Ahem," and they both looked at me.

"Oh my," Juana said. "I am sorry. You must feel a bit like a piece of meat that we are bargaining for."

"A bit," I said. "But in a good way."

"Good." She began to back away but Esmeralda grabbed her hand and stopped her.

"Please, Mom, I want you on the bed with us. I want to be holding your hand when it happens."

Juana looked at me.

"It's fine," I said. "This is Esmeralda's time, and everything that happens here is her call."

"Thank you," Juana said as she moved to the bed and lay down on her back on the far side. She watched as I moved to Esmeralda and took her gently in my arms. My erection pressed against her tummy and she shivered. I looked down into her face.

"Hi there," I said.

"Hi."

"May I kiss you?"

"Yes, please."

I lifted her chin and kissed her softly. Towards the end of the kiss I let my tongue play across her lips, and she shivered again and held me tighter and I felt her own tongue hesitantly probe for mine. I held the kiss that way for a little while, then pulled back a bit and looked down at her again.

"Wow," she said. "I have goose bumps. You're a really good kisser, Johnny."

"That was just Round One," I said just before I kissed her again. This time my tongue found its way between her parted lips and my hands slowly moved onto her ass and pulled her into me and I REALLY kissed her. She squealed as she felt my erection grind against her skin and she quickly pulled me down onto the bed next to her mother.

"Oh God," Esmeralda said. "I'm so wet. Please, I want you inside me now, Johnny."

"I want that too," I said. "In just a bit. We need to finish the prep work first."

"Prep work?" she said.

I kissed her neck and she shivered. "I'll demonstrate," I said, and she moaned as I moved farther south and caressed one breast as I gently sucked most of the other into my mouth. I felt her hand on the back of my head, urging me on as my tongue toyed with her nipple.

"Oh Johnny," she gasped. "Oh my God."

I spent several minutes worshipping her breasts, and then regretfully abandoned them to again move farther down her body, planting little kisses along the way. Her hand followed, still clutching the back of my head.

"Johnny," she whispered. "Johnny, you don't have to."

"Have to?" I said softly. "It's not 'I have to.' It's 'I get to.'" She moaned as I moved between her legs and ran my tongue over her outer lips. I did that slowly two times, three times, and by the fourth time her hand was pressing me against her sex and her body was writhing around as she made little "ungh" sounds.

I used my hands to part her pussy lips and stared for a moment at the first intact hymen I'd ever seen. It was fascinating. I touched it gently with my finger. The hole in it was small enough that I knew I wouldn't be trying to get a finger through it and onto her G-spot. I was going to have to concentrate on her clit. I pressed my tongue flat against it and gently licked. Esmeralda moaned and thrashed.

"Too much?" I said.

"No," she gasped. "Feels so good."

"Excellent," I said, and went to work in earnest. I used every tongue trick I knew and occasionally reached both hands up to gently squeeze her breasts and tweak her little nipples. I left one hand on her breast and licked the middle finger of the other hand and worked it under her ass. I pushed gently into her asshole and she squealed and came hard. Her body locked up and her back arched and her pussy squirted a little onto my face. I moved my mouth to the source and lapped it all up. She was panting when I moved up to kiss her and stroke her hair and her back. It took a while, but she finally opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Oh my God," she said, and wrapped her arms around me and kissed me hard. When we came up for air she rolled onto her back again and sighed.

"I've never cum that hard. I masturbate and I thought I knew myself well, but that last thing you did..."

"What last thing was that?"

She blushed and looked away. I touched her cheek and gently brought her back to face me.

"Something you need to learn," I said. "I know we don't know each other all that well but we're already as intimate as we can possibly be. If you'll pretend that you trust me..."

"I do trust you, Johnny."

"Okay, so we're intimate and you trust me. We're having sex. The best thing you can do for you, me, our experience today, and your next experience is to talk candidly about what you like and what you don't, what feels really good and what doesn't. It's the only way your lover can truly be sure."

She was silent for a moment. Then she grinned. "It felt really, really good. But it was nasty!"

"What was nasty, Mija?" Juana said.

"He stuck his finger up my ass," Esmeralda said.

"Oh," Juana said. She grinned at me.

"Did you like it?" I said.

Long pause.

"Yes, very much," Esmeralda said.

"Then it's not nasty," I said. "Unless thinking it's nasty makes it hotter for you. I certainly don't have a problem with it. In fact..." I rolled her over and parted her ass cheeks and licked her little rosebud.

She gasped and thrashed around on the bed. "Oh, fuck," she said.

I reached around her and gently massaged her clit as I pushed my tongue into her asshole, and she came almost immediately. I continued what I was doing, moving more gently now on her clit, until she stopped thrashing and started gasping for breath. I moved back up and cuddled her from behind, reaching around her to cup her breasts.

"That was even stronger than the first time," she said. "I don't understand. Is it my ass? Is that what's going on here?"

"Maybe," I said. "But it's also possible that you're simply experiencing how much better it is to have someone else make you cum. Maybe it's both. The easy way to find out, at some point down the road, is to try anal sex. Some women can't stand it. For other women, it's the best sex they can imagine. You might be one of the latter."

She looked at her mother. "Can we try it both ways tonight? I need to find out."

Fuck.

"Mija, it is up to you and Johnny. Tonight is your night. I do not even know why I am still here. It is clear to me that Johnny is a caring lover and is very good at it, and that he only wants to bring you pleasure. I should leave you two alone now." She moved to get up but Esmeralda gently pushed her back down.

"Please stay, Mother. Please?"

chunks
chunks
4,080 Followers