A New Dawn Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chunks
chunks
4,078 Followers

Gut check. I drew my weapon and aimed it and took a deep breath, then let half of it out. He was trying to kiss her so their heads were right next to each other. But I had my sight picture. I shot through the screen. The silenced gun made a soft coughing sound.

The rapist's head exploded and Cyndi screamed again. The body was flopping around on top of her and she was covered in blood and brains. I couldn't imagine anything worse. She pushed him away and his body fell to the floor with a thud. Cyndi and Richard both looked at me. I put my finger to my lips in the universal "Shhh" signal.

Cyndi got off the bed and went to her husband. "He didn't cum in me," she said. "It's alright, he didn't cum in me, he didn't cum. Baby, it's alright." She managed to free his hands and legs and he immediately got up and went to the bed and started beating the dead guy's body. I could only imagine how he felt.

I turned away and made my way to the front door. Behind it I heard a guy yell, "Ron, you okay in there? She too much for you?"

Shit, I thought. I should have had Cyndi keep screaming. Oh, well; is what it is. I went in through the front door.

Three guys, all wearing guns. I double-tapped two of them but the third guy was fast and pulled his weapon while I was shooting the other two and shot me in the chest just above my bulletproof vest. I went down hard. I couldn't move my arm to bring my gun up. The guy walked over towards me. He was a big fucker. I heard Meyer trying to break down the back door but he'd be too late to help me. The big fucker pointed his gun down at me. I was a dead man.

"Johnny Dawn?" he said. "You come here to play hero?"

There was a blur of motion behind him and something hit his head with a sickening crunch and he went down like a sack of flour. Cyndi was standing there like a perfect nude Amazonian woman, holding some kind of statuette. It looked like a cat. Meyer came around the corner, surveyed the scene and lowered his weapon. Cyndi dropped the cat and walked over to me and picked up my gun and turned and shot the big fucker in the face.

"Good girl," I croaked.

Meyer came over to me, pulled off my vest and shirt, and checked the wound.

"You're bad at this," he said.

Cyndi was on her knees, crying and trying to kiss me as Meyer felt my body. "It's high up, not through your lungs. But no exit wound. You're going to need a doctor."

"No doctor," I said. "If this goes on the record, all of us are going down."

"I know a guy," Richard said. He moved toward us and hugged his wife from behind. "You are going to get the best treatment money can buy. And I've got a lot of money."

"There you go," said Meyer. "What do you think about that?"

"Fuck, it hurts," I said, and passed out.

--------------------

Later they told me that the older couple who owned the house we shot up had been tied up and locked in a storage room and were safe. Had we not intervened, they likely would have been killed along with the Morrisons. Richard's doctor dug the bullet out of me and patched me up and gave me meds. Despite the antibiotics I picked up an infection and a fever. When I finally woke up I was weak as a kitten and the bed was drenched with sweat and I was lying next to a very naked Cyndi.

"You're awake," she said, and drew me to her. My head was lying on her breast and instinct took over and I sucked her nipple into my mouth.

"Hmmm," she said. "Nice." Then louder, "Girls?"

My women came through the door along with Jen, Buddy, Meyer and Richard Morrison. I took my mouth off of his wife's tit.

"Sorry," I said.

"It's what I'd do," Richard said. "It's good to see you're awake."

"How long have I been out?"

"Two days," Dawn said.

"Why is Cyndi in bed with me?"

"We've been taking turns," Mary Beth said. "You had a fever and you were shivering. There's always been someone with you."

"Yeah, I feel so much closer to you now," Meyer said.

"Eeww," I said. "Make him stop."

"Oh my goodness," Cyndi said. She pushed down the sheet and looked at me. My hard cock was pressed against her leg. She reached down and started stroking it.

"It's official," Jen said. "He's recovered."

"God, Richard, I don't know what to say," I said.

"Are you fucking kidding me? We owe you everything. If my wife wants to play with you a little, so be it."

"I don't think I have the strength to roll over," I said to Cyndi. "If I did, you might be in trouble."

"I'll take that kind of trouble."

"I need water," I said. "And I gotta pee."

"Good signs," said Meyer. He put his arm around Morrison and they and Buddy left the room. I pushed myself up to a sitting position and paused. Then swung my legs out and rested them on the floor and paused again. Then pushed myself up to stand. And passed out. The girls told me later that my head hit the floor with a sickening smack. As soon as I was down I came to again. They were all over me, trying to make me well.

"I'm okay, I'm okay," I said. "I'm dehydrated." I recognized the signs. "I'll probably pass out again if I stand up. Need water."

"Right here," Jay said. She handed me an open bottle and I drank it down.

"Another," I said. She gave it to me and I drank that down too.

"Bathroom," I said. The girls got me up and we moved to the bathroom and I didn't pass out, but I was floating and woozy. Mary Beth pushed up the toilet lid and the seat and Jen and Georgia held me up and Cyndi held my cock.

"Go," she said. And I let loose.

"God, this is so cool," she said. "I've never done this before." Cyndi moved my cock around to aim the spray at various parts of the toilet. Dawn giggled.

"I'm glad you're having fun," I said. I wasn't close to stopping. I didn't think I'd ever peed so much in my life.

"Oh, I am," Cyndi said. She looked at my girls. "You know that I'm going to have to have him, right?"

"Yeah, we'd pretty much figured that," said Dawn. "But what about your husband?"

"Nah," Cyndi said. "He's only into women."

The girls cracked up and I finished peeing and I passed out again.

--------------------

Meyer and I turned in our resignations on the same day. My captain gave me hell up one side and down the other. We were responsible for a hugely impressive case clearance rate and he didn't want that to go away. But in the end there was nothing he could do.

Halfway through my two week notice I was summoned to the chief's office. The fucking chief of police. I'd never even met him. The admin led me into his office. Meyer was there. I looked at him and he shrugged his shoulders.

"So," the chief said.

We said nothing.

"My two best detectives, partners, and you're quitting at the same time. How come?"

"Spend more time with the family, sir," I said.

"Same," Meyer said.

"Ah," the chief said. "Okay. How's the wound healing, Johnny?"

I stared at him, trying to keep my cool. I'd gone back to work as soon as I was strong enough to stay upright and able to move my arm semi-normally. Nobody knew I'd been shot outside of people I trusted and one doctor.

"Come again, sir?"

"You know, where you were shot rescuing the Morrisons. Healing nicely?"

I stared at Meyer, who stared back at me, and we both turned to stare at the chief. There was nothing much I could say.

"I have a bit of a network outside the department, Johnny. You've come up on my radar a couple of times in the past. You seem to believe that you have the right to mete out justice upon those that the system can't reach, and to jump in and help people that the cops can't help, or can't help fast enough. Now you've sucked Meyer into your little game."

I said nothing.

"Did it start when you killed Carlos Santos, or did you do things before that which escaped my attention?"

I said nothing.

"And how is your lovely niece? Are you two still having sex?"

"Why am I not in jail?" I said.

"Because you haven't done anything wrong," the chief said. You're rich, but you kept working for me and did a damned fine job. If you stayed here you'd be a deputy chief inside of five years. You've killed people on the side, but only people who needed killing and ones we couldn't get to. You're like this self-guided weapon I get to watch go into action when everything else fails.

"And I don't care who you sleep with. I haven't seen Dawn but people tell me that you love her and take care of her. That's nobody's business but yours and hers. And your other women's, of course."

Was there anything he didn't know?

"Anyway, your lifestyle is still somewhat tame compared to Mr. Barker's. Oh, speaking of which... Come on in, gentlemen," he said.

Barker and Morrison walked into the office.

"Shit," I said. "I trusted you guys."

"And you should," the chief said. "These men have been my friends for years. Richard has made me quite rich. Thomas has given the department tactical simulation training software that's improved my officers' combat readiness across the board. They've kept me informed of your activities because they knew I'd support you and help you if I could."

"Sorry, Johnny," Barker said. "I had loyalties to the chief before you and I met."

"I understand," I said.

"I owe you my life, and my wife's life," Morrison said. "This is a shitty way to repay you."

"It's okay," I said. "I don't think the chief is going to slap handcuffs on me. But he does still need to make his point."

The chief looked at me. "True," he said. "I want you to work for me."

"We have been," Meyer said.

"I mean after you leave the department. I want you to convince Buddy Magellas and his wife to quit, too. I think the four of you should open a private security firm, or a private investigation firm, or something that will make a nice cover for what you'll really be doing."

"Which is?"

"My weapon of last resort. My long lance. The people who can take over and make justice happen when the department can't, or when the courts fail."

I thought about that for a while. "How often would we be doing this?"

"Not often," the chief said. "And of course you could refuse any given case. In fact, I don't want you to think that I'm holding anything over your head and forcing you to say yes. You've already done enough for the city. If you want, I'll take your badges today and you can go on your merry ways and we'll never talk again."

I thought some more. A private detective agency would let me keep working with Meyer, as much or as little as we wanted to. And Buddy would go crazy if he didn't have at least a little combat patrol work to do.

"I'm not sure that Buddy and Jen have enough money for him to quit," I said.

"I have some ideas about that," Richard said.

I looked at Meyer. He nodded slightly. I looked back at the chief.

"Okay," I said. "We're your boys."

"Splendid," he said. He pressed a button on his desk. There was a light knock on the door.

"Come in," the chief said, and the door opened and two women rolled in a table covered with huge amounts of food. It looked Jewish deli-ish. Meyer looked like he was going to start drooling. One of the women started pouring red wine.

"Join me for lunch?" the chief said.

"Why not?" I said. We each grabbed food and wine and sat at the chief's conference table. I selected a Reuben sandwich, potato salad, a pickle, and wine. Meyer had lox and a beer.

"What shall we talk about?" the chief said.

Richard looked at me. "My wife wants to have sex with you," he said.

I choked on my Reuben sandwich.

Barker rolled his eyes. "Welcome to my world, Richard," he said.

--------------------

Much later, we met at Barker's house. My house wasn't really big enough for the whole group, and the whole group had to be in on this. My three girls were there, and Barker's five women, and Meyer and Georgia, and Buddy and Jen, and Richard and Cyndi Morrison. I explained the situation. I told everyone who didn't already know what I'd done to save Dawn, and to stop a child predator, and to save the Morrisons.

"I'm a killer," I said. "A cold-blooded killer. If anyone here is disgusted by that, I'll understand."

Dawn hugged me from behind. Tina and Cyndi both got up and walked to where I was sitting. They looked at each other and communicated somehow and then Cyndi bent down and put her arms around me and kissed me deeply. Then she pulled away and Tina took her place and kissed me, too.

"You're not a murderer," Tina said. "You're an avenging angel. You rush in when all hope is gone and fucking lay waste to the bad guys. You're our best dream and the worst nightmare for anyone who would harm us."

"What she said," Cyndi said.

I looked at everyone and saw the same sentiment reflected back at me. "Okay, then, let me tell you what the LAPD chief has in mind for us." And I told them.

Buddy looked at Jen, then back at me. "We can't both quit," he said. "How would we live?"

"You're rich," I said. "You too, Meyer."

"I'm not taking your money, Johnny," Meyer said.

I shook my head. "It's not my money. Well, some of it started as my money. Thomas, Richard, and I each ponied up ten million and put it into... what did you call it again?"

"The Stupidly Aggressive Tactical Action Investment Fund," Richard said.

"Anyway, Richard did his magic and quickly turned 30 million into... lots more." I turned to Richard and he pulled out his smart phone and fiddled with it.

"Two hundred and twelve million and change," he said.

"Fuck," Buddy said.

"What's that come to after taxes?" Jen said.

"No taxes. We're off the books. I'll show you how," Richard said. "Anyway, that sum now forms the assets of Rand and Associates. And it's still growing."

I shook my head. "Meyer Investigations," I said.

"I like Rand and Associates," Meyer said, lifting his beer in salute. "I'm just along for the ride. I pretty much always have been with you, Johnny."

"How often would you have to take an assignment from the chief?" Georgia said.

"I don't know," I said. "Not often. Not at all, if we don't want to. But I'm pretty sure that whatever he wants to hand us, we'll want to take. Meanwhile, in between those assignments we can work as much or as little as we want. It's not like we'll need any income. Of course, we'll have to find something where Buddy can beat people up so he doesn't go stir crazy."

"Fuck you," Buddy said.

"You know he's right," Jen said.

"Yeah, I know," Buddy said.

"Let's celebrate," Barker said. "It's late notice, but I think I can get some pretty good food and wine going here."

"You will need me to cook, Thomas?" Juana said.

"Not exactly what I was thinking," Thomas said.

--------------------

Five hours later we were eating a dinner created by Geoffrey Zakarian, who just happened to be in Los Angeles and who just happened to be a friend of Thomas Barker. Given the short notice, Zakarian had picked up some two-inch thick aged prime ribeye steaks, coated them simply with olive oil, salt, and pepper, and grilled them. They were delicious, of course.

"They could be better," Zakarian said. "They're supposed to marinate overnight."

"They taste incredible," Jay said. "Thank you so much."

"My pleasure," he said. "These days I don't often get to just relax and eat with friends."

Barker raised his wine glass. "To the Iron Chef!"

"Iron Chef!" we all repeated.

Zakarian raised his glass. "To friends," he said.

"To friends," we echoed.

--------------------

Later that night I made love to my niece Dawn, because I loved her and wanted her, and because I wanted this chapter to stay in the 'Incest/Taboo' section. Jay and Mary Beth were beside us in classic 69 position as I went down on Dawn and she screamed out her pleasure for the fourth time tonight. Mary Beth's talented tongue was doing its work and Jay started screaming, too. I thought the two of them yelling together might break some windows.

There was a knock at the bedroom door, then it pushed open and Cyndi Morrison walked in. She and Richard had a key to the house now, as did Meyer and Buddy and Barker. She closed the door and started taking off her clothes.

"Hi, Cyndi!" Mary Beth said. Jay was still working on her and she was breathing hard.

"Hi guys," Cyndi said. When she was nude she walked over to us and knelt on the bed. "Hope I'm not intruding."

Mary Beth started to say something but instead started moaning and the moaning quickly turned into the low wail that told us she was cumming. Cyndi watched her cum, then looked at me.

"I'm here for you," she said. "I still haven't thanked you for what you did for me."

"And you don't have to, and you never will have to," I said. I rolled over onto my back and looked at her. She was gorgeous. My girls were all different but one trait they shared was moderately-sized breasts. Cyndi's tits were huge and natural. Any little movement she made caused them to jiggle like Jello. It was fascinating to watch.

Dawn reached down and stroked my erection. "He's ready for you, Cyndi," she said.

Cyndi looked down at my cock. "You're very thick," she said. "This should be fun."

"What about Richard?" I said. "I don't like to cheat."

"I have his permission," Cyndi said. "We both occasionally play around on the side, just with our good friends. We love each other very much but we're both very sexual creatures and we actually get off on knowing that the other is getting off with someone else. Richard would be here to watch but he wasn't sure you'd be up for that."

Cyndi turned to Dawn. "Is this okay with you?" she said.

"You bet," Dawn said. "Take him."

My girls watched and I groaned as Cyndi took me into her mouth. She bobbed up and down for a while but then got back up on her knees and straddled me.

"Had to do that first," she said. "Been wanting to taste you for a long time. But I want this more." And I groaned again as she slowly sank my hard cock into her hot pussy.

"Oh God, thick, thick, thick. You're fucking thick," she said as she finished taking all of me inside of her.

"It's fun, isn't it?" Mary Beth said.

"Fuck, yeah," Cyndi said, and she put her hands on my chest and started to move on me. I put my hands on her tits and massaged them while she bounced up and down on my cock. I had been hard for a long time, working Dawn over, and I didn't think I was going to last very long. As it turned out, it didn't matter. Cyndi quickly started gasping and shivering and suddenly tensed up and stopped moving. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open in a silent scream. She didn't make a sound as she came, but her pussy squirted juices all over my legs and abs.

"Wow," Jay said.

I played with Cyndi's nipples as her orgasm crested and waned, and then wrapped my arms around her as she fell onto my chest.

"Oh," she gasped. "That was a strong one."

"I could tell," I said, and she yelped as I grabbed her ass and started thrusting hard and fast up into her.

"Gonna cum," I told my girls.

"In her!" they all said happily.

"Oh, fuck!" I yelled as the pleasure started.

"Oh my God, not again," Cyndi said as she went rigid and silent again. My cum shot into her as her juices let loose again. Her face and chest turned red and her body was frozen and her fists were clenched and her mouth was open but she didn't make a sound.

"Wow," Dawn said.

Cyndi fell onto my chest again and I stroked her back as she came down from her orgasm. After a while she raised up enough to kiss me. Our tongues did silent battle for a while.

"Thank you Johnny," she said when we were done. "And thank you, girls."

"Our pleasure," Mary Beth said.

"We have a tradition here that you need to know about," I said. Above me I saw Dawn's eyes light up.

"Tradition?" Cyndi said.

"It's easier to just show you," I said, and rolled her over onto her back and pulled out of her. Instantly, my girls descended onto her and kissed her and licked her tits and fought each other to suck my cum out of her pussy.

chunks
chunks
4,078 Followers