A New Direction Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband and wife explore a new way of doing things.
1k words
4.25
101.8k
44

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 11/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was nervous when I texted my wife that morning. She'd gone to the shops and I asked her to buy me some nylons. She knew I liked to crossdress and we'd even fooled around once while dating with me in a leopard print stretch leotard and my breast forms. She'd loved it that time and it was one of the horniest weekends we had together. But since then things had come up and we hadn't really experimented much with our sexual appetites. We both wanted that to change though and I had no nylons so ... I asked her.

She made no reply all day so by the time I walked in the front door that evening I was sweating bricks – what if she'd changed her mind about things? She was nowhere to be seen but I could hear the shower running and there was a note.

"Your clothes are on the bed, put them on like a good girl and wait for me."

My heart skipped and I could feel my cock stirring. I rushed into the bedroom. She had laid out a pair of black stockings, a lacy pair of bikini briefs with a matching bra which rested on my breast forms – I didn't even know she knew where I kept them – and a little black mini.

I got out of my work clothes as fast as I could and sat down to pull the nylons on. It had been a long time and I sighed at the feel of them on my legs. I hadn't noticed the shower had finished and suddenly she called, "You'd better hurry kitten, I'm almost ready for you." I quickly finished dressing and was just straightening my breasts when she walked in.

For the second time my heart skipped and I definitely felt my cock pushing on the lace of my underpants. My wife is a larger woman but utterly divine. She had her dark red hair tied back tight in a ponytail and wore a black bra that pushed her breasts up, long gloves and fishnet stockings. What really excited me however was the strap-on dildo. It was at least eight inches long and had a realistic head and veins down its length, even some balls at the base.

"Good girl," she looked me up and down appraisingly and flicked her cock so it bounced slightly. I shivered. "Oh you are a cute kitten aren't you?" She walked behind me and put one hand on my fake breast and the other came up from under my legs and stroked my cock. "I think I'm going to have to fuck you now," she whispered in my ear. "On your knees slut."

I obeyed without question and she moved around so her girl-cock was in my face. I grabbed the base with one hand and licked the length of it. "Good girl," she said, grabbing my head with both hands, "now suck it." She pushed my mouth onto the dildo and forced it into my mouth till I gagged and pulled back. "Oh is it too big for you kitten?" she smiled as I looked up at her, "we'll just have to practice then won't we? Suck it."

She pushed my head forward again and held it there with her cock pressing on the back of my throat. The gag reflex subsided and she started to fuck my mouth. It was amazing and as she sped up I knew she was enjoying the feeling too.

Suddenly she pulled out and drew me to my feet with one finger under my chin. "I am so going to fuck you wide open now," she said then pulled me into an embrace and kissed me passionately. As her tongue worked its way around my mouth I could feel my breast forms pressing against her real breasts and a wave of pleasure swam over me.

Then she pushed me away and bent me over the bed. There was a slight pause and I could hear her squeezing lube out. My sphincter retracted when I felt her cold finger start to work around it, getting me ready. I let out a slight moan when that finger pushed past the gate and entered my arse. "I think you're ready now," she said, pulling the finger out, "don't you?" I didn't answer, she spanked one cheek and it smarted. "I said don't you bitch?"

"Yes," I exclaimed.

"Tell me you're ready for me slut."

"I'm ready for you," I said. "Please fuck me with your big cock." I couldn't believe I was this lucky.

"That's better," she said and shoved the head of her dildo into my backside. I grunted at the pain and gripped the bedsheets. "Ready?" she asked again. I waited a moment. I hadn't had anything up my arse in months and hadn't been fucked since I'd met her and given up seeing guys I met on the net. The pain was gone though and a warm sensation filled me. I was ready. "Yes."

She drove the whole length of the shaft into me. I could feel my eyes rolling back in there sockets and I groaned loudly. She held it there for a moment then pulled back and began to fuck me in earnest. It was incredible. I could feel her plastic balls smacking into my own as they were pressed backwards on the mattress. My cock swelled against it and my belly. She began to moan then cry out.

She pushed and pulled me against her as she fucked me and got wilder and wilder, I knew she was about to cum and the sheer thought of it tipped me over the edge. I felt my hot cum squirting up my belly as she screamed out her loudest.

She stopped pushing and stood behind me, panting heavily, the dildo still deep in my arse. Then she pulled it out slowly and lay on the bed beside me. I rolled over and cuddled into her, stroking her ever-hard penis. And I knew a new chapter in our lives had begun.