A New Direction Ch. 02

Story Info
We have another role reversal encounter.
1.2k words
4.49
44.3k
16

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 11/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a special kind of excitement when you fantasise about being taken instead of doing the taking. Well, it is for me anyway. Even just thinking about it I get butterflies in my stomach and I clench my anus in wistful anticipation. Writing this, my legs are bouncing in anxious desire. Surrendering control to my partner is such a delicious experience, even before the burning pleasure of penetration.

That's what I was thinking about the other day. It had been a few weeks since my wife had surprised me with a gorgeous, if somewhat slutty, outfit and taken me with a strap-on. Since then we hadn't done anything like that. We'd had sex a number of times but always of the more conventional kind -- not that I'm complaining about that, but I was longing for another role reversal.

She'd gone shopping that morning and I was home alone for at least a couple of hours. It was a rainy Saturday morning and I was bored and horny. So, of course, I got 'dressed'. I put on a matching purple bra and panty, then slipped into a tie-dyed short dress which was tight at the top and stopped at my upper thigh. Daggy I know but it was one of my first purchases and it held the breasts on securely and I liked the way it swished around my backside as I walked. It also slipped up very easily when I wanted access to that area, which I did that morning.

After enjoying some simple pleasures -- putting some makeup on, having coffee and noting the lipstick impression I was leaving (I love that for some reason) and putting on some pop music I never listen to in male mode I decided to try some other pleasures. I got on the bed, dildo and lube by my side, and started stroking myself through the lace of the panties. I was of course rerunning the encounter of a few weeks ago over and over in my mind. Pretty soon my cock was pushing against the lace and I was pressing my breast forms into my chest in some pretence of touching myself like a woman. I'm lucky in that my nipples are quite sensitive so it does titillate me, so to speak.

I guess I'd forgotten the time and was too caught up in what I was doing to hear the front door open and close. But just as I was slipping the panties down to release my erection I noticed my wife standing next to the bed. She had her arms crossed and was looking down at me with what I hoped was mock anger. I pulled the panties back, slid the dress over them and propped myself up on the bed.

"What are you doing?" she asked. I couldn't decide if she was upset or pretending.

"Ah," I looked closer at her trying to break her charade if it was one, it was a game we often played but never while I was dressed and caught masturbating. "Well, I was just thinking about the other week." I figured that was the best approach either way.

"Really?" she said, now that was mock anger I knew it -- she was getting horny too. I tried to contain my smile. "Well I think you've been a very naughty kitten."

"Sorry, mistress," I hadn't called her that before, she seemed to think about it for a moment then nodded to herself.

"Not good enough," she said with a grin. "You're going to have to make this up to me." She unzipped her three-quarter pants and dropped them to the floor. She was wearing the white with multicoloured polka dot panties I love, they conform perfectly to her big butt (I won't lie, I love them) but right now all I could see was her bush pushing against the fabric.

"What must I do?" I asked her and started to stroke her vagina through the panties. She paused. This was all pretty new so I had to give her time to think. I leant in and kissed just above her pussy which was already slightly wet. I think it helped her because she suddenly snapped to a decision.

"On your back slut," she ordered. I quickly obeyed and lay down on my back with my head on the edge of the bed. She was standing over me and looking down at me between her large breasts. She winked at me and I winked back, everything was fine and I was hoping she was going where I thought she was.

It was. She removed her damp panties and knelt on the bed, knees on either side of me. We had to shuffle down a bit so she didn't fall off but pretty soon we were in position and she lowered herself onto my face. I stuck my tongue out so her pussy went along it and I started to tickle it upwards. Then she started sliding back forth ever so slightly.

I couldn't see anything, her arse covered my face, and all I could smell was her. I reached up in excitement. "Hands down bitch," she told me, "I'm punishing you remember?" I put my hands down. She was moaning softly. "What's this?" she suddenly said. Of course I couldn't see what she was talking about but I felt her pull my panties up out of the way then the cold plastic of the dildo was against my cock. "Naughty little slut, only I get to fuck your arse, understood?" She rubbed herself against me harder. "I said, understood?" I tried to say yes as best I could with my mouth and nose crushed up against her. "Good."

She leant forward now. I could see a hint of the ceiling past the curves of her arse. She lifted my legs and pulled my panties down, then I felt her finger, cold with lube pressing against sphincter. It slipped in pretty quickly and I moaned slightly and licked her harder. Shortly after that I felt the delicious warmth of being dildoed.

My hands did move up now and gripped her arse tightly as I tried to devour her as pleasure spread through my body.

We were both moaning hard, then her mouth locked onto my throbbing cock and took it in. Her tongue lashed around it a few times and I knew I was about to burst. She pulled herself off though. "I cum first bitch," she said breathlessly. She stopped moving the dildo and started bouncing on my face, I moved my tongue up so it slid into her. She sat up and squeezed her legs together. I couldn't breathe and I was being crushed by her thighs but I kept trying to lick her. In retrospect it was probably my chin on her clit that did it though. She began to scream as her orgasm rocked her and I felt her juices drain across my face. I couldn't even move my tongue but some of them dribbled into my mouth and I swallowed as much as I could.

She collapsed to the side of me. "Stay still," she ordered in a husky, spent voice. "Good, good kitten." She stroked her soaking pussy a few times and I just watched and lapped up the mess on my face with my tongue.

After a little while she rolled onto her side. "Okay," she sighed, "time for kitten's reward." She thrust the dildo back inside me with one hand and milked my cock with the other. Within seconds I was exploding cum over myself. "Good kitten," she smiled at me and stroked one of my slightly displaced boobs. "You're going to be my bitch more often." I smiled back. Life had just gotten interesting.