A New Family

Story Info
A Mother gets close to her son.
7.6k words
4.25
148.4k
91
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara relaxed back in her bathtub with a glass of wine in her hand thinking about her life. She was 38 years old, 5 ft. 8 inches tall, had long chestnut hair that hung halfway down her back, long slim legs, and if she said so herself, a killer ass. She had always thought that her C cup breasts were too small, but she had large nipples that were so sensitive that she sometimes thought that the breeze from a butterfly flapping it's wings was enough to get them hard. She was physically in great shape. She ran every day and went to the gym 3 days a week.

She had only been with one man in her life, her husband Bill. They had gotten married 19 years earlier when they were in college and she had gotten pregnant with their only child, Tom. Through the years she had often wondered if there was something "wrong" with her. She heard other wives complain about how all their husbands ever thought about was sex, as did she, but Bill seemed satisfied with "doing it" once every week or two. Maybe she was like a man and Bill like some women as far as sex drives went. She often thought that the vibrator gag gift she got at her bridal shower might have saved their marriage. She didn't even know what it was when she got it, and one of her friends had to explain how to use it to her. At the time she thought that it was disgusting and would never use it, but during a particularly frustrating time after being married for a couple of years, she dug it out of the bottom of a drawer where she had thrown it, and after looking at it for a long time, tried it out. She smiled and thought that if she had invested in battery makers, she would now be rich. This was especially true when because of his career he started spending weeks and months away from home on engineering jobs, only able to come home for several days and then be gone again, she was often very frustrated. Also, Barbara, her older brother by 2 years Dave, and her younger sister by ten years, Jane, had received a sizeable trust fund when their parents died 7 years ago. Bill became angry when Barbara refused to "loan" him the money, to start his own business, and he never seemed to recover from it. Barbara realized even before her parents died that she no longer loved Bill, and was beginning to doubt that he ever actually loved him. She remained married to him because of her son Tom, but lately she was beginning to think that it was time to divorce her husband.

Barbara's mind drifted to her son Tom and his friend Larry. They had been friends since they were both 10 years old. Larry's parents seemed to view him as some kind of a nuisance in their lives and it was common for him to stay at Tom's house while Larry's parents went on one trip or another. He was often there when they ate supper, and it sometimes seemed that he spent more time at Tom's house then he did at his own. It reached a point to where they started calling the guest room "Larry's Room", and Barbara often referred to him as her "other son" and Larry called her "Mom."

Then Tom and Larry turned 18 years old, and things started to change. It seemed as though it was overnight and all of a sudden, both Tom and Larry (especially Larry) were over 6 feet tall, had wide shoulders, and slim builds. They looked very similar in build and even their facial features. The biggest difference in their appearance was that Tom had blue eyes and Larry's were brown. Barbara thought that his eyes made him look sensitive, and he was always very polite to her. Although it wasn't a conscious action on Barbara's part, she started dressing more enticing in Larry's presence. When he was present she would wear tight shorts, wear T-shirts often cut short and exposing her midriff, and go braless, most often with her sensitive nipples hard and erect. She would find excuses to bend over from the waist to pick something up, giving him a good view of her bottom, or throw her shoulders back while taking a deep breath, making her breasts and nipples more prominent while standing in front of him. When she did those things she would often catch Larry staring at her bottom or breast, and he and Jack would both turn red and leave the room.

That same year for a graduation present, Barbara's younger sister Jane offered to take Jack with her on a month long trip to Europe to visit Cathedrals. Jane's husband had been killed several years earlier in a car crash, and she didn't want to travel alone. When Jack mentioned that he wished Larry could come with them, Jane didn't hesitate to invite him too. Barbara didn't think that the boys really wanted to spend allot of time with Jane. Jane didn't seem to care much about her appearance. She dressed like a cross between a librarian and a Sunday school teacher, didn't wear makeup, and wore large dark rimmed glasses. Not someone you would want to go with for a good time, but the boys must have been able to spend some time away from her and experience some of Europe, because they seemed much more self-assured and confident upon their return.

Now they were both attending the State University several hours away. Fortunately for them, they were roommates in the dorms.

Shortly after the boys left, her husband started getting her to read sex stories on the net and in some magazines as well as watching adult movies. She learned some "new" terms for body areas, such as she didn't refer to it as her "down there" area, it was her pussy. It isn't a "thing" it's a cock or a dick. It wasn't her "bottom" or "behind" it's her ass, and the hardest thing for her even now, it wasn't her "vagina", it was her cunt. Her husband often insisted on her using those terms during the occasions where instead of "making love", they fucked. She did notice however that her husband was particularly interested in FMF threesomes. She strongly suspected that he wanted her to participate in such an arrangement with him and one other woman, and considering how many times when he came home after being gone for an extended period of time with little interest in sex, she came to believe that he was already fucking the other woman.

She held her husband, the wine, and the stories that put the idea in her head about fucking Larry, responsible for what happened last weekend when the boys came home.

It was Saturday morning, and "her boys" were home from the University. She was drinking a glass of wine after doing her morning run when Jack informed her that he and Larry were going to go play basketball with some friends. They were both dressed in sweat pants and T-shirts. After the left she poured herself another glass of wine and went and took a shower. While in the shower she thought about how sad it was that they weren't going out to meet some girls, although in Larry's case, she was secretly happy that they weren't. When she asked them about girls, they just shrugged. She had read about the thing called "blue balls" and felt sorry for both of them. When she was done with her shower, she looked in her mirror and decided that her pubic hair needed trimming, but first, another glass of wine. She put on a short white robe that came down mid-thigh, grabbed a small pair of scissors and a hand mirror. She went into the kitchen and poured herself another glass of wine and then went into the living room and sat down on an easy chair. The light seemed better here, but she would have to be sure to vacuum up the hair. She had her robe open and her legs spread apart when she heard the door open and close, and the boys talking as they headed for the living room. She quickly pulled her robe closed and tried to hide the mirror and scissors before they entered the room. She didn't think that they would notice the tiny remains of her clipped pubic hair lying on the carpet.

When the boys entered they told her that it was raining, and then for some reason, sat down on the couch directly across from her. After a few minutes of silence she realized that they were both staring at her, or to be more exact, at the area below her waist. She looked down and realized that not only had her robe fallen back open when she was trying to had the mirror and scissors, but perhaps because of the wine, her legs were spread apart. Both boys were staring at her exposed pussy, and it was wide open staring back at them!

She gasped, and while pulling her robe shut, she quickly pulled her legs together. Both boys jumped up and without saying a word, fled the room. Although deeply embarrassed, Barbara was also excited because as they were leaving, Barbara noticed that through their sweatpants she could see large semi-hard cocks on both boys. Large! Thinking about Larry's large cock made her wet down there. As for Jack's, which might have been larger, it was a little sick to think about, but at his age it was probably a natural reaction for what she was sure was his first view of real woman's pussy. She knew one thing for sure, he didn't inherit that from his father. His father had a "thing", Jack had a cock!

The boys were so embarrassed that they left within the hour and returned to the University a day early. She knew that things might be a little uncomfortable for the three of them for a while, and was a little nervous thinking about what they would think the next time they all got together.

While sitting in the bathtub drinking a glass of wine and thinking of Larry's cock, her free hand almost without her thinking about it, slowly glided to her clitoris and started massaging it slowly.

The boys would be coming here tonight to spend the weekend. It would be sometime after midnight since Larry had some things he had to do at school first before they started on their way here. She told them that she wouldn't wait up for them, and would see them in the morning.

It was after midnight when Barbara woke up to the front door of the house opening and then closing. She had intended to wait up for them, but probably of the warm bath and the wine, decided to "just lie down" for a minute, and fell asleep. First she heard the door to Jack's room open. She knew that he wouldn't be happy to see that it was just as he left it, unmade and with stained sheets on the bed. She didn't want to know where the stains came from, but she had a pretty good idea. She had asked both boys to strip their beds and put the sheets in the laundry room, but Jack had ignored her. Larry had not only done as she asked, but actually put the sheets in the washing machine and started it. Larry's bed was made with fresh sheets, Jack's was not.

She heard bedroom doors opening and closing, someone walking down the hall to the bathroom, more door closing, and then finally silence. She kept thinking about how sweet Larry was, his beautiful brown eyes, how he didn't have any girlfriends, his poor blue balls, and especially, his big cock. After an hour of tossing and turning she got out of bed and slowly stripped off her nightgown and panties, put on a robe, and silently padded across the hall to Larry's bedroom, and quietly went inside.

Larry's room was dark. The only light that Barbara could see came from the clock radio next to the bed. She stood motionless listening for several moments. She could hear Larry's deep breathing and decided that he was asleep. After silently closing the door she moved silently to the head of the bed and looked down at the vague outline of someone on the bed. Then what she could only think of as fate, the moon came out, and because of a gap in the drapes and the height of the headboard, a small area of the of bed was lit in soft light. She looked and saw Larry must be asleep naked, because he had kicked off the covers exposing his cock. His naked waist and his large and hard cock!

Barbara climbed on the bed, and crawled to where she could lean down and take Larry's cock in her hand, although it was too big for her to wrap her hand completely around it. With her other hand she reached down and cradled his balls in her other hand. She knew from seeing his bulge in his sweatpants that Larry had a big cock, but for some reason she was taken by surprise by the size of his balls. She had seen pictures of course, but for some reason she still thought that all men's nuts were the same size. Compared to her husband Bill's balls, Larry's were huge.

After getting over the size of Larry's balls, Barbara started licking the shaft and head of his cock, and then started bobbing her head up and down. Her husband Bill loved having his cock sucked, and told her that she was very good at giving blowjobs, though she wouldn't let him come in her mouth, but she was going to give Larry a great blowjob.

He woke up and felt someone massaging his balls while sucking his steel hard cock. At first he thought it was his girlfriend Karen, but he had a very hard time talking Karen into sucking his cock, and when she did, she never sucked as much of his cock down her throat as whoever was sucking on his cock down her throat like whoever was doing. He reached over and felt the legs of whoever was in bed with him, ran his hand up them, and then came upon a very wet pussy. He ran his hands up and down her slit, and then started rubbing her clit. After working on her clit for several minutes, he started pumping two fingers in and out of her hot cunt, while at the same time he rubbed the thumb on the same hand on her asshole. He began wondering who was the horny cock sucking slut whose pussy he was playing with and could come up with only one answer. Mom!

Barbara kept getting hotter and hotter as Larry was finger fucking her as she sucked his cock. No one had ever touched her asshole during sex, and she found it strangely exciting.

She could feel his cock getting harder, and then feel it start to twitch. She felt him start to explode in her mouth. She was determined to give him the best blow job of her life, even if it meant doing something she had never done for her husband Bill, she was going to swallow it all.

Although she had good intentions, there was just too much "come" hosing down her throat. Part of it squirted out the corner of her mouth and dribbled down her chin as Larry jerked both hands to the back of her head, holding it down as he appeared to be fucking her face. As she ran her tongue over the head of his cock he finally grunted and relaxed. When his cock started to grow soft, Barbara let his softening cock free of her mouth, turned around, and moved to the top of the bed. She knew from previous blowjobs that she had given her husband Bill, she should not try to kiss Larry, she would just put her head on his shoulder and sleep in his arms.

As Barbara lay down, Larry rolled her over on her back, and while he rubbed one of her sensitive nipples in one hand, he sucked and then gently nibbled on the other. Then he started working his way down her body. He kissed and licked her navel, then started going down even further. Barbara was moaning, gasping, and twitching.

She couldn't believe how hot she was getting. She almost came when he was working her sensitive nipples. Now he was on his way down. Could he be going there? She had never had anyone eat her pussy before, Bill had always said that it was just "too gross", but it was fine for her to suck his dick.

He got to her pussy and started by running his tongue from her clit to her asshole, and she responded with a loud moan. He moved back up, wrapped his lips around her clit, and sucked on it while he rapidly flicked it his tongue.

Barbara started moaning "Yes, Oh God YES!"

He started running his up and down and in and out of her cunt, while she started jerking her hips up and down.

"Don't stop" she screamed. "I'm coming!"

Then Barbara started to shudder and spasm as she had one of the best orgasms of her entire life. She started to go limp and relax back on the bed. As Larry moved back beside her, she wondered if they were going to fall asleep now. She was pleasantly surprised when Larry reached between her legs and started stroking her pussy again. She could feel herself becoming wet again as Larry moved over on top of her, slid his cock, which had grown hard again, up and down her pussy, and then after positioning over the opening of her joy canal, slowly started pushing his manhood inside of her.

As he slowly pushed inside of her, Barbara felt on the edge of pain both because of the girth of the object being inserted inside of her, but also because of it's length. Fortunately she thought, Larry is a surprisingly gentle and skillful lover. He must have had much more experience then she thought. Then it was as though her body adjusted to the huge cock inside of her, and suddenly it started feeling good. Very, very good. Then Larry started increasing the speed of his thrusts and it just kept feeling better and better.

"Oh yes!" she screamed.

"Don't Stop!" "Fuck me!

As Larry thrust in and out of her, she was squirming her wet ass around, back and forth, and tried to meet his very thrust as though she was trying to get as much of his pole inside of her as she could. Her ass was wet from all of her pussy juice that was running down her thighs and the crack of her ass.

He was thinking that this was the best lay he had ever had. She sucked his cock dry, and now she was fucking him like he had never been fucked in his life. Mom was the best lay EVER! He grabbed both cheeks of her ass, lifting it off the mattress, so that he could drive himself deeper inside of her cock hungry pleasure canal. As he lifted higher from the mattress, he could see the moonlight shining onto his face.

Barbara was so far into the great fucking that she was getting that she could hardly think, only close her eyes and feel how wonderful it was to have that marvelous piece of meat pumping inside of her. As Larry lifted her ass off the mattress in order to drive his monster cock deeper inside of her, she opened her eyes to gaze fondly on the man giving her so much pleasure. Oh shit! It wasn't Larry, it was her biological son Jack!

As Jack was pile driving his hard cock deep inside of his mother, all he could think of was how tight she was, how could it felt to be inside of her, and how she was meeting his every thrust with the thrust of her own to meet his.

"Ugghhhh, sooooo good!"

"Don't stop!"

"Never been fucked like this!"

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Drive it deep into my hot cunt!"

Then suddenly,

"JACK?"

"No, stop!"

"This isn't right, I'm your MOTHER!"

Jack was pounding his Mother's wet pussy as hard and fast as he could. He could feel his nuts starting to tighten when suddenly his Mother told him to stop, that is wasn't right to fuck her, or something to that affect. It was hard to be certain since he was concentrating on something else.

His first impulse was to stop, after all, it was his mother telling him to. Then he noticed something. He hadn't stopped pumping his cock inside of her yet, and every time he shoved his cock deep inside of her wet hole, she responded by shoving back. She might tell him to stop, but she was still trying to fuck.

"Are you sure you want me to stop Mom?"

"You have to. I'm your Mother, and this isn't right."

"Okay Mom, I've stopped"

"Did you want me to pull my hard cock out of your wet cunt?"

Jack started to slowly pull his cock out of his Mothers passage of pleasure.

Barbara had to stop and think. Did she really want that mind bending sensation to stop? Not feel that fantastic cock sliding in and out of her? It wasn't right. She had to stop doing this now, no matter how great it felt. She had sucked her son's cock, swallowed his come, had an orgasm as he ate her pussy, and now he had started giving her the best fuck or her life. Not only better then she had ever had, but better then she had ever imagined!

Barbara wrapped her legs around Jack's waist, and pulled Jack, or more correctly, Jack's cock back inside of her.

Jack started fucking his Mother with renewed vigor. Man it felt good buried inside of her!