A New Family Business Ch. 02

Story Info
A family's slide into prostitution.
1.8k words
4.1
52.4k
6
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 09/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arghjac
arghjac
77 Followers

To those of you who haven't recognised the 2 sitting next to 'chapter' below, you will not have a clue what is happening if you read on.

Maybe it's the best way to read a story like this but there is a 'Ch. 1'.

Chapter 2 The bluff is called

The money was on the table and my bluff had been called. I almost stuttered, 'You bastard Gordon, you've lied to me again. You said you were skint!!'

'Contingency money, bro.. You forget I'm a pimp and when you pick that money up, so will you be.'

I stood there stunned. In an instant several things came to my mind. I had thought that Suzanne and I had a happy marriage. I had never been strict in what she wore and who she saw but then I had thought that sexually we were exclusive. We were equal. Alright, I had said all those things about her being able to do anything she liked, and I knew that to go back on it would be almost impossible but my marriage was at stake here and I knew I had to at least try and make Suzanne see that.

'Darling, you must realise that if that money is picked up by either of us, that our lives are going to change, maybe damaged even. They may be damaged irreparably. If you really want to go ahead with this stupidity you have got to pick it up yourself.'

She looked at me, then turned to Gordon, then down to the cash lying on the table. 'Oh don't be silly darling.' She scooped up the cash and for a second I thought she was going to give it back to Gordon. 'It's only sex, and you know how much you wanted the new engine for the boat.'

She stuffed the money in my hand and started to undo the buttons on her blouse, smiling at Gordon. 'Get us both a drink darling, I think we're going to need it.'

'Get your own fucking drinks, I'm your pimp not your fucking servant.' I turned and headed for the lounge the money burning a hole through my pocket.

As I sat down I heard Gordon shout, 'hold your horses Suz. I've just paid 300 quid for you. I want a strip at least. You can get the drinks later.' He pulled her into the lounge. 'Help me move the coffee table bro.'

'I just told you Gordon, I'm a pimp not a servant. If you want help get your whore to move it with you.'

I sat there as they moved the table from the middle of the room, leaving a large space where Suzanne could strut her stuff. They both seemed to ignore my comment and my presence. I would have got up and left the house but it was my house as much as hers and he hadn't rented my house, just my whore.

'Let's have some music bro.'

'Get it yourself, you're the master of ceremonies.' I said.

He muttered something but got up and went over to the HiFi and started to rummage through our CD collection. It's odd when I think of it but my mind wasn't on the fact that my wife was about to become a whore. No, I was thinking it would be hard to find a bump and grind track as we're lovers of classical music. But my brother is nothing if not street-smart.

'Ah, just the thing.' He placed the CD into the machine and suddenly the haunting opening bars of Maurice Ravels Bolero filled the room.

Immediately, Suzanne began to sway with the beat. Already it seemed she was entranced and she danced gracefully for minutes, in a world of her own.

'Come on, get 'em off, my times ticking by.' My brother never had time for the finer things.

Suzanne broke from her trance and her hand once more moved to the buttons of her blouse. She opened each button in time with the music as though she was a 'pro'. Its funny how even thoughts can stick in your mind and haunt you. My thought was that she soon would be a 'pro'.

Instead of removing the blouse she swayed back and forth in front of us, giving us glimpses of her bra covered breasts. I hate to say it but even though my stomach was churning and my head spinning, my cock was beginning to harden as hormones caused my body to act on auto-pilot.

Suzanne, somehow managed that operation that only women can do, and she did it in time with the beat of the music that was now almost hypnotic in its intensity.

She turned her back to us and pulling the blouse from her waistband but leaving the blouse in place, with one hand she unclasped, shrugged her shoulders and removed her bra. Without turning she once again tucked the blouse into the waistband of her skirt before pirouetting around to face us and then she began to sway back and forth giving us glimpses of the bulges of her breast.

It was quite obvious that she was as aroused as us, as not only her nipples but the oreal of each breast could clearly be seen poking through the thin material. She teased us for several minutes without completely exposing her breasts and suddenly turned her back to us once again but this time with her legs splayed at least a metre apart she bent forwards and grasped her ankles, her beautiful arse still swaying with the hypnotic beat of the music.

Slowly her hands slid upwards until they were hidden by her skirt. Within a heartbeat she had pulled her panties down as far as her stretched legs would allow.

Almost theatrically she threw herself down onto the thick rug and tucking the skirt between her legs above the panties, she bend forwards allowing us our first glimpse of her fulsome tits, as she drew the panties down and off of her long flawless legs.

Even as she writhed on the rug it seemed she was in time with the music which was not the only thing that was building to a crescendo. My cock was fit to burst from my trousers and Gordon, ever the pragmatist had already removed his and amazingly his fist was moving up and down his shaft in time to the beat.

Suddenly Suzanne did a backward role but maintained her balance on her shoulders with her legs straight upwards. Her skirt pillowed around her head exposing her neatly trimmed mound with just a hint of the crease that split her secret place.

It wasn't to be secret for long as suddenly without showing us her face she began to part her legs. When they were a foot apart we could clearly see the lips of her cunt, bare of any hair. When they were two feet apart the lips suddenly plopped open and a clear but sticky liquid dribbled from her cunt and after collecting in the open hood of her clitoris began to flow down her milky abdomen.

In a flash Gordon was up and out of the chair. He must have removed his clothes whilst I was mesmerised by my wife's performance. Before, either Suzanne or I could move, his cock was buried bollocks deep in the wettest cunt I had ever seen. I'm amazed but it's true, as Gordon thrust into her for the first time, the liquid in Suzanne's cunt overflowed, drenching the pair of them.

Suzanne surprised by the sudden attack, collapsed back onto the floor but Gordon was not to be thwarted or unsaddled. Without being dislodged from her dripping cunt he roughly arranged her onto her back, placed her legs over his shoulders, tore open her blouse and began mauling her tits, whilst thrusting his cock deeply into her cunt.

Even now with my mind reeling, I remember that everything seemed to be in time with the infernal beat of the music.

Suzanne was biting into a fallen cushion and using it successfully as a form of gag. This was required as she was howling and shrieking in orgasm.

The music was building up to its finale' but by now Gordon's thrusts were a frenzied blur of movement. Right on cue, as the final bars were struck, my brother unloaded himself into my wife.

From where I was sitting I could see his balls contracting, as he buried his cock deep into her womb and blasted pulse after pulse of his semen.

The frenetic activity had to come to a close and as they lay one on top of the other, I could see the foam caused by the joint activities and combined juices covering Gordon's cock and surrounding Suzanne's bright red gash.

I sensed rather than felt the pain in the palm of my hand and found I had been gripping the notes that Suzanne had thrust in my pocket. My finger nails had dug into my palm and a small trail of blood was smeared over the Queen's portrait on one of the bank notes. I slowly withdrew two of the banknotes and placed them back into my pocket. The other four banknotes I screwed into a ball.

I'm not a hypocrite, I'll admit I had a boner fit enough to crack a nut. For a second I was on a knife's edge. Should I not go over there and fuck my wife senseless?

But, on the other hand I realised that the feeling in my guts wasn't lust, it was disgust.

Gordon rolled off and to the side of Suzanne. They were both still gasping for breath. As his softening cock plopped free from her cunt, his cum literally flowed from her gash. Almost triumphantly she scooped up the discharge on her fingers a sucked it into her mouth.

I'm not sure what my face was giving away but at that moment I was close to throwing up. But her words stopped me.

'What do you think of your precious whore now then darling?'

I tried hard to compose myself. I knelt beside her on trembling knees.

'Your not quite a whore yet darling,' I whispered into her ear and at the same time I placed the rolled up bank notes against the entrance to her cum soaked cunt and thrust them deep inside.

'Now you're a whore,' I whispered.

I wiped my sticky fingers still streaked with my own blood and their combined juices on the skirt that still adorned her waist and got to my feet.

She screamed at me to come back as I walked calmly but steadily to the door let myself out and got into the car.

I reversed out of the drive as she ran out of the front door, still naked. I think for the first time she may have suddenly realised the gravity of the situation, as instead of demanding she was pleading with me to stop and talk.

But for me, I knew that talking would never heal this situation. We were no longer husband and wife but pimp and whore. Without looking back I drove away as tears began to flow down my cheeks.

arghjac
arghjac
77 Followers