A New Game

Story Info
A wife shows off.
1.4k words
4.09
92.9k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true accounting of a very recent adventure we had.

We are an average middle class mature couple in Seattle with a couple of grown kids that no longer live at home. My wife has had a rather poor self-image due to having kids, weight gains and loss and just the effects of time. Don't get me wrong, she's still a very attractive lady, but she doesn't see herself as one. Lately she's been getting into wearing more revealing clothes, sexy underwear and being more playful. It was this new playful part of her that made this "story" come true.

It was a few weeks before Christmas and we had a corporate Christmas party to go to in Portland, Ore. We live on the outskirts of Seattle, Wash. And it's about a 3-½ hour drive. Once you get past the city traffic, the freeway clears and there are fewer cars, and some large trucks hauling freight between Seattle and Portland. My smaller sized truck was purring along.

It was a dark, moon-less night and after awhile, we both found ourselves both thinking the same thing. I pulled of at the first rest stop. I handed my lovely wife an over coat and suggested that she should go to the restrooms. She grabbed her large purse and just smiled as she headed off.

As I sat and thought about the possibilities ahead of us, I saw her emerge from the mostly quiet facilities. She was now wearing the long coat with her purse on her shoulder. She stopped and turned looking in my direction. We both noticed a few people milling around. She took a quick look to see if things were "cool". With a sly smile, she opened the coat to reveal her nude body to me. I couldn't believe how sexy she looked standing there in such a public area completely exposed. Her beautiful nipples were standing out on her breasts.

She stood there for a minute or so, letting me see her. People around here seemed to know what she was doing. I saw a couple of smiles on people's faces, but never let on.

She closed the coat and walked over to our truck. I grabbed my camera and stepped out right as she got there.

"Let me get a few shots before you get in." I suggested.

Without a thought, she stood in front of the truck. The headlights on her, she began to slowly unbutton the coat. While I was taking pictures of her I moved towards the front of the truck. She was aglow in the lights against a very dark back ground.

While I as trying to get a better position, I looked back at the restroom area. There was a younger woman m maybe 18 to 20 years old standing near a shade canopy alone and she seemed intent on watching us. Without a thought, I went back to my photography. Mostly blinded by the lights, my wife couldn't see anything except the lights and the front of the truck.

I turned to see if our voyeur was still there and noticed she was gone. I felt a bit disappointed, but went back to capturing my lovely wife as she was putting on quite a strip show.

She turned and posed for me. Completely lost in the moment, she was giving it all she could.

In the corner of my eye, I saw something move. I casually took a look and our little friend was back. Except this time she had moved more towards the side of us. She definitely had a better view from the group of trees where she was now standing. I got a warm feeling inside knowing that she was looking and my wife had no idea.

"Turn towards me." I suggested.

She turned and I knew that we were giving the voyeur a nice show now.

"Open the coat and spread your legs more." I told her.

She enjoys playing the model and she like me to direct her. She enjoys the feeling of giving control and not really being the one responsible for what happens.

"Very sexy." I told her.

" Show me that fine pussy." I directed.

With that she spread her legs and reached down with her hand and parted herself. She showed off her bald pussy.

My heart was pounding.

Just seeing her, there in a rather public area and being so open and free was such a turn on much less knowing someone was watching. I didn't try to look at our visitor. I didn't want her to get alarmed and leave.

It was getting cold for her, so I decided to call and end to the show and get back inside.

Just as I was going to have her get in, she dropped the coat completely. There she was. totally nude. Her lovely body bathed in the light. We saw some cars that were entering the rest area and we both scampered for the doors and "safety".

I started up the truck and we pulled out onto the freeway.

Both of us were very excited with her little show. I told her that I was going to catch up to a large truck and maybe she should give the driver a show. She was so excited.

"Is that what you want?" she asked me in a low, sexy voice.

I said to her, "Yes, I'd love for you to show off."

She reclined the seat as we approached. There was a car a little way back, but I was more focused on catching the truck. I gauged my speed so that we didn't roar up, and then have to slow down to his speed. The anticipation was driving my wife crazy. She couldn't keep her hands off of herself. She was riding along, massaging her breast with one hand and slowly rubbing her pussy with the other. The scent of her sex was incredible. I could hear how wet she had become as she spread her legs and began to openly masturbate.

The truck was getting close now. My wife had her eyes closed and was completely into what she was doing.

I noticed the car that had been behind us, was rather close now. I think anything of it at the time.

We were now at the back wheels of the tractor of the truck. I pulled up slowly and drove so that my wife's window was in perfect view.

"Can he see me?" she asked.

"I can't see his face, but he's doing everything he can to stay right next to us." I told her.

As she arched her back and gave the driver the best view possibly, the car behind us caught us. I looked over and it was the girl from the rest stop. She drove next to us watching. She had a great view of my beautiful wife in the throws of pleasuring herself.

The girl as all smiles all smiles as she watched. I noticed her cupping her right breast under her shirt as she drove.

Completely involved in her fun, my wife was totally in her own world. She moaned deeply as she reached an orgasm. Being a multi-orgasmic person, I knew she wasn't done yet. I was right. She settled back down in her seat and continued to show off. The trucker was still right there. I know the driver as enjoying the show. That truck stayed next to us going up hills and down.

The second orgasm swept over her and she moaned and closed her legs.

Knowing my wife, I knew this was a sign that she was done and I decided to speed up and get away from the truck. I hadn't forgotten about our voyeur, but when I pulled away, I think she got the idea and stayed back as well.

In a couple of minutes, my wife came back to reality. Out of breathe and exhausted from her show, she just laid back. I reached behind her seat and grabbed a blanket I keep for traveling. She cuddled up in it and rode for quite awhile that way.

When we were getting close to Olympia, I suggested that she should get dressed. She removed the blanket and slowly got dressed.

I told her, " What a wonderful show."

"Did you enjoy it?" she asked in a sexy voice.

"Yes, and I know that trucker did as well." "Did you have as much fun as you seemed to be having?" I asked.

"It was one of the most intense orgasms I've ever had." She whispered.

When we got home, we had one of the best times ever. I can't wait until our next trip.

p.s. I haven't told her about her voyeur yet. She's very straight about other women. But I know she'll enjoy knowing that another woman and a trucker were given a great show.