A New Hobby

Story Info
Mike's lack of interest leads Linda to experiment.
3k words
3.74
67.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ems32
ems32
17 Followers

Linda sat down on her husband's lap as he sat in his favorite chair, pulling the magazine from his hands.

"The kids are asleep," she said, leaning down to kiss his neck.

"What are you doing?" he snapped, pushing her away, off his lap.

"Jesus Mike, what do I have to do to get you to touch me?"

Married for 10 years with 8-year-old twins, their sex life had seriously fallen by the wayside. At first it was the stresses of working overtime and extra details so that his wife could stay home to raise the girls. When they went to school, Linda started working part time to get out of the house, but now that she wasn't buried in diapers anymore, and had become friendly enough with other moms in the area that she could rely on them to pick up the girls from school, she had more time to herself, and having that time again made her long for the way things used to be.

"What are you talking about? We had sex last week."

"It was two weeks ago, and that was the first time in months. We don't do anything together anymore, we don't go out, we don't go away, we don't make love and we sure as hell don't fuck."

"Jesus, lower your voice, what if the girls hear you."

"I'm serious ... I need some attention," she said, unbuttoning her blouse. "I don't want to have to use my toys again, not when you're right here to play with."

"Honey, I'm exhausted."

"You're always exhausted, and if you keep up this attitude, don't be surprised if I find someone else to fuck me," she snapped and walked out of the room.

"Excuse me?" he said, rising from his chair. "You're threatening to cheat on me?"

"Yup, I love you, Mike. But I'm a woman ... I need to feel like a woman and if you won't do that for me, I'll find a man who will. I don't want to leave you, I don't want to ruin our marriage, but I need to feel loved sexually, and you never touch me anymore."

"Whatever," he grunted, believing her threats to be empty, and went back to his magazine.

Deep down however, he thought she may actually do it. He had lost that desire that he once had when the girls were little and before they were born. But obviously Linda was feeling a resurgence, her sex drive was renewed and he wasn't sure he could keep up.

He had been a detective for the last 10 years and knew how to tap phones, install undetectable cameras. So the next day, while Linda was at work, he installed a small camera and microphone near the curtain rod in their bedroom, out of Linda's direct line of sight, yet focused on their king-size bed.

Linda worked Monday through Wednesday, so he figured if she was going to cheat it would be on a Thursday or Friday, but he didn't expect it to be right away. And he wasn't even sure if she'd bring someone home to their house, to their bed. But he had to find out.

On Thursday, around noon, Mike turned on his laptop which he had hooked up to the video camera and saw a strange man laying naked on his bed. He couldn't believe she was serious, and that two days after her threat she was really going to cheat on him. The man's penis was erect, and Linda was no where to be seen, but by the expression on the man's face, he knew she was in the room. Then Linda entered from the left, crawling onto the bed slowly, wearing nothing but a thong, smiling at this stranger. She laid next to him and began kissing him, she slid her hand down his body and began stroking his cock, making it thicker and harder. She slid her hand under his cock and fondled his balls and then looked at his cock hungrily. She lowered her head and began to gently lick his cock, sliding her whole mouth down on him, taking in every inch.

Mike could see the man's face and could see that he was in ecstasy as his beautiful wife sucked his cock. The man reached over to Linda's left leg and pulled it across him, taking off her thong and pulling her pussy down onto his face.

Though the sound was muted, Mike could tell that Linda gasped as he licked her for the first time. The man's hands were on Linda's ass, pulling her tighter around his face, and sliding a finger in her asshole. Linda sucked harder and faster and began grinding her hips against his face, riding his mouth.

Suddenly she lifted her head, opened her mouth in a moan and the man's cum dripped out of her mouth.

His hands relaxed, and she rolled off of him, breathless, and smiling. She got up and returned with two small towels, handing one to this stranger. She laid next to him, not curled into him intimately, but just side-by-side. Soon after they started talking, Mike saw Linda reach down to the man's cock again and begin stroking, it didn't take long before his erection returned. This time she climbed on top of him, gripping his chest and thrusting, grinding and riding him hard. Mike could see lust in her face that he hadn't seen in many years. She fucked him hard for awhile before he flipped her over and began pounding her pussy from behind.

He slid his hands around the inside of her thighs, lifting her ass up to meet him, thrusting deeper as she arched her back. He could see her mouth moving, she was screaming something, her hair was swinging wildly until they collapsed on the bed once more.

Mike wasn't sure how much more he could watch. And just then his beeper went off. So he turned off the computer and prayed his wife got it out of her system.

Mike got home late that night, unsure if he should say something to Linda or not. She was curled up on the couch reading a book, the girls were asleep.

"Hi hon," he said as he entered the living room.

"Hi," she said, smiling at him, looking relaxed. She picked up a glass of wine and took a small sip.

"Wine? You don't usually drink alone."

"I just felt like doing something different, that's all," she said, that smile still pasted on her face.

"OK, well, I'm beat. I'm going to bed," he said, and trudged up the stairs.

He got to their bedroom and looked at the bed, looked at the camera and suddenly wondered if she had changed the sheets. He was sure she had, she wasn't that lazy or stupid.

He got into bed, but he didn't sleep.

The next week was quiet ... they barely spoke and there were no visitors to their bedroom, not that he saw anyway. And Linda wasn't nagging him about sex or anything else. But on Thursday, his patience was tested again.

He got into his office around 10 a.m. and turned on his laptop. He decided to do a quick check at home before writing up a report, sure that if she was going to mess around again, she wouldn't have someone over so early.

Though there wasn't anything in view, he sensed movement in the room and turned on the volume.

"So your husband doesn't fuck you anymore?"

"Not in years, we have sex occasionally, but he doesn't really fuck me and he never eats me anymore," she said, her voice pleading with this man to ravage her.

"Well don't you worry honey, today you're going to get fucked and eaten until you can't take anymore. And then I'll fuck you even harder," he promised.

He saw them come into view as the man carried Linda, naked with her legs wrapped around his waist, to the bed. It was a different man, not the one from last week. This man was well groomed, neat hair, he had a very professional look about him. When he lay Linda down on the bed, Mike saw that the man had an enormous cock, much bigger than his own, which was stiffening in his pants when he heard his wife talking dirty to another man.

She lay on her back and he pushed her legs open, giving her a long lick from her asshole to her clit. He tickled her clit with his tongue as she ran her fingers through his hair. He pushed his face deep into her pussy, making her moan and move her hips, he slid his finger inside of her, then another. He wrapped his arm around her thigh and pushed down on her belly, making her orgasm more intense, she suddenly grabbed his head and drove it into her cunt, fucking his face as wildly as she could, grinding against his mouth, his tongue and getting his entire face wet with her cum.

She relaxed her legs, and he licked her slowly to bring her down from her climax, still paying special attention to her clit. He wiped his face on the sheets and lay next to her.

"Right here hon," he said, patting the space on the bed between his legs, and lay back down. "Get on your knees right here."

She did as she was told and got on her knees, she licked the length of his shaft, circled the head with her tongue, slid her tongue in the slit, and plunged down, struggling to take all of him in her mouth.

"That's it, baby, you can take it all, I know you can," he said, and glanced toward the door. "I've got a big surprise for you."

She smiled up at him, her mouth full of his cock, thinking he was talking about his cum ... he must be a heavy cummer, she thought, and that's my big surprise.

But suddenly she felt hands on her hips, she started to take her mouth off of him to find out what was going on, but he held her head down, "keep sucking honey, that's just a friend of mine and if you think the cock in your mouth is big, wait till you feel what's about to go in your cunt."

Linda gasped as the man held tighter onto her hips and slid his cock inside her. She was dripping wet, it wasn't difficult to enter her, but his thick 9" cock was more than she'd ever had before. He was gentle until she was able to take all of him in.

"Fuck me!" she yelled, briefly lifting her mouth off the cock. "Fuck that pussy." And she plunged her mouth down again.

"You heard the woman," the first man said, smiling broadly. "If only your husband could see you now."

The second man pumped his cock deep into Linda, fucking her like she had never had before. And when he came, he pulled out of her slowly, she quickly moved on top of the first man, straddling his cock and riding hard. She was dripping and couldn't get him deep enough. The second man got behind her and fondled her ass.

"What about back here?" he asked, sliding his middle finger into her ass. She screamed and rode even harder, grinding her cunt into the man below. Then she fell into a heep on the bed, completely spent. "We're not done with you," one of the men said.

"Good," she sighed. "I might need a little break, but I'm not done with you either."

Mike started thinking that maybe he needed to pay more attention to Linda after all. He didn't remember her ever riding him like that, ever fucking his face that hard, ever sucking his cock so passionately and lustfully.

When he got home that night, he brought flowers and wine. "Honey, I'm sorry for the way I was the other night," he said to her.

"Thanks, Mike."

"I'd like to make it up to you, let's go upstairs. Are the girls asleep?"

"Yes they're asleep, but honey, I'm really wiped out tonight. I'm just not up for it."

He wondered how many times after he had to leave his laptop these two men filled up his wife. How many times did she have a cock in her cunt, how many times did they cum in her mouth?

In the morning, he woke up with a hard-on, something that hadn't happened in quite awhile.

He rubbed her arm and nudged her awake. "Honey, it's early the girls are probably still asleep ... turn over."

"Hmm? What? Oh Mike, not now."

But Mike wanted it now. He saw how turned on she got when the other men were forceful. So he turned her over, lifted her nightgown and began kissing her breasts, he slid his hand down her belly and into her panties. She was wet, very wet, but he didn't think it had anything to do with him. But right now, he didn't care.

"What are you doing, Mike?" she said, a little unsure if she should be mad or turned on.

"If you don't mind, I'm going to take off these panties and fuck my wife."

He pulled down her panties, slid a finger deep inside his wife and heard her groan, he pulled it out and slid in two fingers. He lifted the covers and moved down her body, she could feel his warm breath on her thighs and she began moving her hips, reaching for him, reaching for his tongue with her pussy lips.

Then she felt that warm tongue, that gentle lick which grew increasingly forceful. She ripped the covers off to watch him eat her. She held his head in her hands and then pushed him deeper, he added another finger and suddenly had the urge to do something he'd never done to his wife before ... he pulled out his fingers and slid his whole hand in her pussy, fisting his wife. She gasped and writhed and fucked his hand, pulling his mouth to her clit.

He had never given her an orgasm like that, and he hoped that it would cure her of fucking other men, but he wasn't sure it would. So he fucked his wife, bent her over, and drove his cock into her like it was the last time he'd ever feel a pussy.

"Oh my god, Mike, where did that come from?" she sighed, clearly satisfied. "You have never, and I mean never eaten or fucked me like that, and my god, how many fingers did you have in me, that was unbelieveable!"

"I had my whole fist in you."

"I liked it," she said, kissing her husband.

He just hoped she liked it enough.

The camera had been set to tape as well, so at work over the next few days, he would replay their romp and sometimes replay the threeway she had. But on Thursday, he didn't want to take a chance. He left for work and had every intention of going home around 11 a.m.

He got a bit of work done, checked the camera a few times but there was nothing unusual. She changed the sheets, and straightened the bedroom. But then Mike saw her change out of the clothes she was wearing when he left the house, and pull on panties he had never seen before and a short skirt.

He rushed out of the office, sure he was about to catch her with another man. He got home, but didn't see any unusual cars in front of the house. He let himself in quietly and listened.

He could hear her moaning, he could hear her encouraging her lover to really lick her good. He opened the door to find another strange man straddling Linda's face, feeding his cock to her while someone else ate her out.

"What the fuck?" the man said as he heard the door open.

"Oh my god, Mike, what are you ... oh jesus," she screamed as the woman between her legs ate furiously.

He wasn't sure what to do, a woman had her face buried between his wife's legs, devouring her cunt, licking up every drop her of cum.

He felt his cock harden and he looked at Linda who was torn between letting go and enjoying this moment, or panicking and stopping everything.

"Don't stop on my occasion," Mike said, dropping his pants.

"Oh honey," she said, turned on by the massive hard-on her husband had. "Come over here and let me see that," she teased.

"You'll have to wait," he said, and got behind the woman, sliding his hand between her legs. She responed by lifting her hips, her pussy begging to be fingered. "Ooh, yes, you are nice and wet baby, is that because you're eating my wife, eating that sweet pussy?"

She nodded her head and Mike looked up to see the man and Linda both watching him attentively. "Fuck her, honey," Linda encouraged. "Fuck her hard and she'll eat me even more."

Mike slid his cock against the woman's cunt, teasing her. She kept lifting her hips, pushing her ass back to find him ... and he thrust into her. The man turned back to Linda and fed his cock to her once more.

The man was up on his knees, allowing Mike to see his cock and balls move in and out of Linda's mouth. Mike fucked the woman harder, pushed her face into Linda's cunt, wanting a cunt in his own face. He started to cum, and pumped every last drop into this stranger. The man was still fucking Linda's mouth ... Mike got up and moved toward Linda. "Come on honey, suck that cock ... he wants to empty into your mouth and I want to watch it dribble out ... take him deep honey."

The encouragement worked ... she deep throated him and he came in her throat, his cum squirted all over her face and her tits as he pulled his cock out of her mouth.

"Holy fuck, man, that worked," he said to Mike. "She sucked me off like no woman ever has. Honey, you can suck my cock anytime."

Linda and Mike smiled at each other, as she wiped her mouth and her face. Mike leaned in close to whisper in Linda's ear ... "I think we have a new hobby."

ems32
ems32
17 Followers