A New Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get this thing in here already and let's sleep since you insisted. I'm waiting for your breathing."

I helped you lay back and roll closer to your side of the bed as we adjusted the pillows and crawled back beneath the sheet and comforter. I brought myself close against your side as you lay on your back, wanting my hands to do their work. I had my left hand traveling over your skin, softly grazing ever inch, my right arm under your pillow. We laid like this for only a matter of moments as you turned on your left side and faced me, placing your right leg between mine, and puckered your lips for a kiss. I gave you a soft peck as my hand began dragging along your side and across your hip and thigh. As it traveled back across your hip, I paused, falling asleep.

We tossed around slightly, not enough to wake us, but ended up sleeping almost the opposite of when I woke us earlier. Your left arm under my pillow, your right draped over my side, your breasts tight against my back, your lap pressed tightly against the back of my legs. I awoke to you softly kissing my neck and right shoulder and your right foot caressing my calf.

"I don't know if I'll ever be able to sleep without your touch now you know." I tried to say, it only coming out as a growl.

"I feel the same my love." you whispered your response in my ear before kissing your way around the lobe.

"I am sure of only one thing at the moment, I love you. I've been dreaming about telling you that. I love you. I can't wait to say it again. I love you, I love you, I love you. And one more time for the people with the multiple of 3 compulsions out there, I love you." I kept interrupting you as you tried to respond making you laugh.

You pinched my nipple slightly to get me to pause, "I love you too!"

"Ahhh, one time from the heart is more than enough from my love, now let me roll over and see you so I can once again celebrate this wonderful holiday of whatever its name was." My voice was shaky and rough as I forced my muscles to roll me over and face you while you laughed about me forgetting my crazy holiday name.

"You mean Waking up To Your Bright and Shining Star of a Wonderful Wife Day?"

"Close, but I believe its Waking up To the Glowing Star and Shining Beauty of the Woman I Love Day, which tomorrow we can celebrate your holiday you just invented." I mused as I gasped about how true both Holidays seemed to be when I caught sight of your radiant beauty again.

"What?"

"You are radiant, beautiful, and the absolute most awesome sight anyone could behold. How could I not just have my breath stolen from me every time I look at you? What on earth could do this to me but you? As far as I'm concerned, we are the only things on this planet. I love you, and it is so strong that I lose myself in you, in your eyes, in your wonderful soul, in your heart that overflows with joy and kindness, in your humility that makes you blush as I tell you the things I tell you now." I paused finally catching a breath and kissing your softly, "And there is only one thing I can ever dream of doing anymore, one goal for my life separate from God's mandates to us, it is to make your every dream come true, to make your life as wonderful as it can be. And then there is our little friend's goal of making you orgasm for the rest of your life."

Your reddish blush and beautiful smile was added to by a slight giggle and a quick glance that made you turn slightly redder at his obvious arousal and happy to see you too twitch. I pulled your chin back up to look me in the eyes, kissing you, holding my lips to yours before feeling your hand slide across my hip and pause just a moment before wrapping your fingers around the shaft. He twitched at your touch, though your hand didn't move.

Breaking the kiss you rolled from bed, and started for our bathroom, looking over your shoulder at me with a come hither look that could make a train take a dirt road and stop on a dime. It was enough to make me jump from where I was in the bed and to your side without ever touching the ground. I grabbed you roughly turning you towards me and giving you a hard and passionate kiss, forcing my tongue between your lips, battling yours for the best position in your mouth. There was a deep desire in this kiss, a driving passion, not the loving and sweet kisses of the rest of the morning.

You shoved me back against the door frame, your body pressing against mine, forcing me up between our stomachs, holding the kiss and reaching to turn the shower on. I pulled us closer to it, my hands pulling at your rump, my fingers digging into the muscle kneading them slowly as your fingers of your other hand began digging into the muscle in my back.

Our tongues dancing, our bodies aching for the other, our hands kneading and pulling at the other's flesh, our hearts pounding, not a second was passing. My tongue wrapped around yours in a hug before circling it and teasing the tip; my right hand leaving your buttocks to fondle your left breast, rolling the nipple against the palm; my left hand pulling open you supple flesh, reaching from behind to try to reach for your soft and moist vaginal lips, the tips occasionally grazing against your exit; your left hand pulled heavily across my back, your fingers leaving streaks until they quickly shot between us, enclosing around the head of my throbbing cock; your right hand finally finding its target after groping madly, turning the water on and starting the shower.

The passage of time stopping in that moment, the earth shook as it knew what was about to take place, an event that is praised by God as represented in the Bible by the Song of Songs. They weren't about to be a husband and wife fulfilling a fantasy but they were about to leave the world behind and enter a place where they lived as one, their souls so closely intertwined that they couldn't tell themselves from the other. To touch one, was to touch them both, one's pleasure the others, one heart beating for them both, one breathing for the other, life dependent solely on the others thought, touch, and emotion. A Love so powerful between two people that only God has loved more.

Your left hand was rewarded immediately as precum nearly shot from the engorged head, your right circling my neck pulling my head down tighter, our lips bonded together, our tongues dancing together in what someone would have thought a well choreographed fight for position. My right hand froze, the nipple of your left breast between the down turned thumb and index finger in a light pinch, forceful caress. My left arm began lifting you at the wrist, the weight away from my index and middle fingers as they found your vaginal lips, barely touching them, finding them already moist, lubrication flowing nearly freely down the probing fingers. Your feet began to leave the ground, beginning to open more, preparing them to straddle my body.

In the next heart beat, my right hand had pulled the nipple of your left breast as it flew to your butt, nearly smacking it in its rush to help lift you, my left hand and fingers retreating slightly, the tips dragging your nectar along with them over your rosebud, and hooking firmly into the flesh as your legs pulled upward, turning your hips, your vaginal lips forced open by the pressure against the base of my shaft. Your clit exploded with sensation the instant the pressure hit it, an orgasm that was only about to begin to ripple through you. Your juices flowing, nearly dripping from anticipation began running down my testicles from your quivering hole. My head had formed a pool of the clear and slick fluid on your hand, overflowing the sides, and running down your hand.

Spinning you around, slamming our bodies together as your back hit the wall, your first climax shaking outward across your body as your clit dragged harder along the underside of my penis, forcing your hand out of the way, my precum falling along the top of my penis, coating it, as your vagina flowed its own along the underside. My fingers worked tenderly into your flesh, close enough to tease the nerves around your mound as they began to tingle with the sensations thunderously rolling from your clit. The air knocked from our lungs as we pressed together we suck every bit of oxygen out of the room through our noses, the walls flexing as we inhaled. Our tongues now wrapped in embrace, your fingers gripping the back of my neck, holding us tighter together, your left hand circling behind, grabbing the top of my right shoulder, a line of precum stretching back to the head of my shaft.

In the eternity of the moment, only a few seconds had passed. As the head of my penis passed your engorged and sensitive clit that was pounding away with your pulse, I began to lower you, causing a new wave of pleasure as it once again hit the exploding nerve endings. The first ripple of your climax hit your nipples making them sensitive to the slightest brush of air against them from our heavy breathing, let alone sliding down the skin of my chest. Shockwaves of sensitivity shooting outward from the screaming nerves left your throat in a groan that vibrated our tongues and lips, your eyes shooting open and rolling up. Your brain shut down, riding the lightening flowing in your veins, passing through your skin into me. The electricity flowing from everywhere our bodies touched, your pleasure mine, your blessings bestowed on me.

Falling to the floor, we quivered, trembling as our bodies shook with your pleasure, the lightening leaving our muscles temporarily weak but filled with energy and desire. Our lips finally broke their kiss, our tongues unraveled as you gasped for the air we needed, my heart pounding it to our muscles as I lifted us back to our feet. Your legs finally sliding down my body, my arms wrapped tight around you holding you on your still weak knees.

Your eyelids still fluttering, your senses regained, my lips coming in contact with the sensitive nerves of your neck, below your left ear, as my left hand began pulling your hair, forcing your head back, exposing your throat. You shook and let out a moan, your hands gripping my shoulders from behind, pulling yourself up my body once again. As I slowly kissed my way around your neck, I released your hair, helping to lift you, pulling you up high enough to bring the nipple of your left breast to my waiting mouth. It was still alive with electricity, still sensitive and hard as diamonds. I sucked it hard into my mouth, sending a low growl out from you as the tip of my tongue circled it and my teeth held it firmly in place.

I felt you reach and adjust the temperature of the water, then with a voice that was an airy whisper, the sound of a soft scream, "I want to feel the water rushing over us, the warmth covering us."

I turned, stepping in and felt the hot water, stinging my back, nearly burning me, turning it red. I let your breast fall free, slowly lowering you to your feet again, still holding you to me. As you regained your feet, I moved behind you, allowing you to step into the spray, my body never leaving contact with yours. You said nothing as you leaned your head back, the water cascading down the front of your body before turning, the water soaking your hair and back before I stepped back in behind you blocking the spray.

My right hand grabbed the soft vanilla scented body wash, squeezing the soap into my left hand. I dropped the bottle and rubbing my hands together gathered an even amount bringing my hands to your stomach, working my way in ever increasing circles outward from your belly button. The lather was rich and filled the air with the scent that made me want to lick every part of your body. I drew my hands along the undersides of your breasts, taking my time, working the soap into them, up across the nipples, circling and caressing the hard buds. Up along the top, up your shoulders and across your neck and massaged the soap in slowly, working and strain from your muscles as I used my fingers to cover every square inch of your neck, chest and arms before turning you, holding you tight to me, lathering down your back. I worked quickly until I made it to your behind, then slowed, making sure I coated everything well. I knelt before you, starting at your feet, washing you caressing your legs and thigh, slowly inching my way to your precious valley. A soft purr escaped as I coated your lips, lathering them softly, shaking as I hit your clit. I rinsed my hands and used them to help rinse the soap from your skin, reversing the order that I soaped them up.

You turned towards me wrapping your arms around my neck pulling me close against you as our lips came back into contact again. You spun me around, facing away from you while you grabbed the body wash. You started rubbing it into the back of my neck, massaging your way through my shoulders, and slowly down my back. Turning me back to you, we kiss again, our bodies in contact, your hard nipples pressing into my skin before you push me away and start washing the front of my shoulders and chest. Leisurely washing down my stomach, you start working your hands around me, washing my muscular butt, caressing them as we kiss. We continue the kiss while you add more soap to your hands before bringing them between us, starting at the base of your prize. With one hand you circle the base of my member work slowly outward and down to my sack while with the other, you caress the length, making sure to wash every bit of it. After a minute you rinse me off still holding me in your hand, slowly stroking.

The look in your eye, the gleam and desire unmistaken, the wanton lust like lasers boring into my soul, I finally grabbed you pulling you hard against me not even a molecule of water passing between us, what water hitting us becoming steam as our passions rose in a kiss. My desire couldn't be held back any longer, I was a boiling over cauldron, as I spun you around, bending you over at the waist, your hands coming to rest on the bath spigot to hold you steady for what you knew would be barbaric sex. I was mad with passion, my body burning against you, my sword as hot as if from the blacksmith's furnace, my heat transferring into you where ever we touched. I reached around your body, drawing my hands around your sides, your skin sizzling as my fingers seared with passion, to the supple flesh and nipples of your breast, filling them and quenching them as though they were the water cascading from you. Your left hand came back, between your legs, grabbing at the haft of my sword, wielding it, the heat from its burning desire only to be quenched in your sheathe.

The heat emanating from the sword you wielded burned your hand, caused a moan to escape from your lips as its tip lit your clit on fire, burning through your body, searing the entrance to your sheathe as you circled it with the head. The quenching waters of the sheathe flowed against the tip, as you backed against it, pulling forward, trying to get this fiery sword against your heart. The pressure building, the tension and heat rising, steam filling the air as our passions ignited the air around us when the tip finally entered its home. A scorching sensation passed ever closer to your heart as inch by blistering inch it pressed toward your heart, alighting every fiber within you. Your mouth opened trying to scream, to release the heat, as every inch of the sword seared pressing outward against its taut sheathe.

Moving my hands to back to your hips, grabbing them pulling them towards me, forcing this molten sword in deeper, flexing it, sending a cry from your mouth as the fire within flashed over. Grinding the hot iron deep within, pressure exploding outward as the sheathe tried to cool its captive, forcing it outward, the red hot tip just at the entrance. A moan, loud and begging, crying out from your throat; willing this saber back into your scabbard, returning the extreme fire to your soul. A loud growl escaped my lips as I pressed my brightly burning member completely and forcefully into you.

The Viking blood within our veins driving our bodies, building my strength as I gripped you firmly, by the hips, pulling them back as I drove forward, a loud smack each time our bodies meet. You grunted as I entered and moaning as I exited, I growled with each advance as my enraged member, slick with our combine juices, stabbed completely into you. Ferocious and aggressively, our bodies slapped together, slowly pressing your body into the wall under the showerhead. A shrill exploded from your lips as your skin and nipples touched the cool tile while my hot skin melted this now cool part of you from where our bodies would meet. The hammering continuing yanking you partially off, then pressing you back against the cool surface; warmed by my touch, then cooled again as my stroke smashed you back. Warmed from within by the friction, the heat from the ravaging invader, the love you feel for me and I for you, you begin to leave a steamy outline on the wall. Leaving one hand on the spigot you place your left against the wall and begin to help push back, forcing the infiltration deeper and faster than before. The air being pillaged by our breath, the water from the shower raiding what places were not being touched, the plundering of our bodies for the other, the cacophony of noise that we were creating; all of it building a mountain growing higher by the moment.

The mountain grew higher as your fjord was filled like high tide, the sword piercing your soul and taking mine in as part of yours. The pace quickened, becoming desperate as our bodies slammed together still but not with the violence of before. The earth was quaking with the energy we possessed and built up within us, our bodies becoming the ground, our muscles trembling causing the mountain to shake, tremble but still grow taller, stronger and solid. The waves of pleasure coming into the shore beginning to crash harder and harder against it, jarring the still solid mountain. You were now nearly flat against the tile, my body compelled to be in complete contact with yours. I began plowing into you with reckless abandon, wrapping my arms around you, I began cupping your left breast in my right hand, my left coming to your clit, the fingertips brushing and pinching it, quaking your body and beginning to break the earth as the tide began washing between us from our combined fluid when you finally hit the peak of the mountain. The mountain that had been building exploded, the tide in the fjord rushing out as the mountain collapsed, squeezing tight, the plow breaking into the mountain still driving into the side of it, breaking the earth opening it for the seed. The waves continued to erode the mountain, the explosions shaking and quaking the mountain, when the plow stopped to break the earth and the seed came to be planted. The flood of a new type, the breath of life, washed over the land.

I held you tight, barely able to hold the two of us on our feet. Both of us spent, panting, waiting for our eyes to once again find focus. Quivering aftershocks sent shivers through our muscles, trembling to our breath, and the realization that we were still bound and touching in everyway that we could. As I slowly became flaccid and began withdrawing, you had regained your balance, turning to kiss me. The water spraying our faces as we kissed, washing over us, trying to break the bond between our lips unsuccessfully. Our hands on the back of the other, trying to keep our bodies as one. Finally breaking the kiss, we smile, kiss quickly again, and I begin to help rinse the residues of passions from you and I. When I finish with myself I step from the shower leaving you to relax for a moment with the hot water rushing over you. I grab a towel and dry off, laying one in arms reach for you when you finish.

Returning to our bedroom I sit on the edge of our bed, in your spot, the lack of sleep and the crash of adrenaline setting in, making me fully aware that I needed to lay down again. I heard the shower turn off, and stood to meet you at the door. You took a few minutes, obviously drying off and drying your hair, as I leaned against the door frame with my eyes closed, waiting for you to exit.