A New Hot Wife

Story Info
Middle age won't stop this hot wife.
10.6k words
4.39
217.4k
88
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
agedmac
agedmac
46 Followers

**Starts slow, told by husband, heats up fast!**

Chapter One

My wife is a cute petite sexy gal in her mid 50s now, this all happened only a few years ago, not long after she turned fifty.

She works in a small office. Most of the office is away most of the time (sales and related activities) and the two other people with her in the office most are the boss, a young guy in his late 30s, and a young secretary in her twenties. My wife gets along with both of them in spite of the fact that both are a little 'wild' (her words). The boss claims to have a fairly open marriage with his wife and the young secretary admits that she and her husband make 'trips' to the nearby big city to 'play' on weekends from time to time.

My wife, Betty, tells me stories of their bragging on their sex lives and frankly they make me hot. And to be honest, they turn her on too. Betty has a smokin' body, frankly a pretty large set of breasts on such a petite frame and she wears lots of nice short dresses to show off her absolutely lovely legs.

Well, as she would tell me these stories, we'd end up having sex all over the house. And even though she expressed shock at them, I still think Betty loved knowing.

I began teasing her about it all and even suggested a few times, generally in the middle of wild sex for us, that she ought to get some stories too.

Finally one night, after we had a nice pitcher of margaritas on our little patio, Betty said she had something to tell me. I was rubbing her bare feet as she told me about Frank, one of the companies clients, who came by the office a lot. He didn't need to but everytime he was in town, he'd drop in. Frank is a early 40s guy and a former professional football player, big and muscular, probably over 6'4" tall and a barrel chest. She told me that he was always sitting in the office shooting the shit with her boss, bragging on how he and his wife swapped with folks. Betty admitted that she found his stories interesting and that after a short while he began hitting on her (and not the young secretary).

The boss and the young secretary had begun to tease my wife good naturedly about him hitting on her and how it could be good for the business if she 'gave in'. It was said in good fun but then my wife admitted one day that her boss stopped her as she was leaving at the end of the day and had told her that he meant no disrespect. She told him she knew he didn't. He looked away for a second and then said, "Frank really wants to take you to lunch and has suggested he wouldn't be bringing you back to work." She laughed and then saw that her boss wasn't!

Anyway, this had happened a few weeks before and Frank was coming into town the next day.

"Does he plan on asking you to lunch?" I asked.

There was the most incredible silence from her. Betty couldn't look at me, "I think so."

"Do you want to go?"

Silence again and then, "I think so."

I continued to rub her feet in my lap and I heard her giggle. I looked at her in the dusk of the evening, "What?" I asked.

She giggled again, and her toe grazed across my cock, "You are getting hard thinking about it!"

Damn, she was right! I was hard as a rock in my shorts. My wife of 28 years was getting propositioned and I had an erection because of it.

She softly giggled and said, "Does this start another new fantasy for us?"

I sat for a second, her soft toes curling around my erection in my shorts and said what I had thought many times before but had always been afraid to say out loud. But this time, I said it.

"It doesn't have to be a fantasy only!" I blurted out. God, was that me saying that? Did I shout it? It felt like it blasted out of my mouth all over the neighborhood!

I looked over at Betty and her soft beautiful face was shaped in shock. Her mouth was hanging open and she said, "You....don't mean it, do you?"

I threw caution to the wind as I continued to stroke her feet, "Yeah, I do; I always have. As long as you could do this as sexual fun, I'd find it terribly exciting if you did this!"

She said nothing. Maybe at this point, she 'should' have said something like, "I could never" or "I love you and I don't need that" or something, you know? But she said nothing for what seemed minutes but probably was no more than one.

"He's really quite a ladies' man, you know," she whispered, "And," her foot stroked hard across my erection, "He probably is quite skilled at sex too, if even half his bragging is accurate!"

I wrapped my hand around her ankle and pushed her toes down hard on my throbbing erection, "And if he took me to lunch, he'd...." her voice trailed off.

"Want to fuck you?" I whispered back.

I felt her toes grasp hard against my hard-on. "God," she whispered.

"And he would fuck you, wouldn't he? He'd take you back to his hotel room and fuck you all afternoon, wouldn't he? And you'd love it, wouldn't you?" I growled.

"Yesssss," she hissed her toes now jacking my cock inside my shorts.

"And he'd fill your hot pussy with his cum, wouldn't he?"

"God," she whispered.

"Then, fuck him, fuck him good!" I growled as I felt my cock jerk and I began coming in my shorts like some teenager in a backseat of a car!

This was the first time, the first time we had a 'name' to go with our fantasies, a real person, a person that the next day would take her to lunch if she said yes, a person who would take her back to his hotel if she said yes, a person who would FUCK her if she said yes!

Everything was different.

What happened next, however shocked me the most. Usually after even a fantasy game, she would say something about it staying fantasy but quietly she said to me.

"Would you help decide what to wear tomorrow?"

Chapter Two

You need to understand two things at the point of the story we've reached here; first, Frank really was quite a 'ladies man'. We were to find out later that Frank reminded us of 'Sam' on the Cheers tv show--a real stud ex-athlete. However, unlike Sam, Frank, after years of catting around, ended up marrying a gal 'like him' (maybe like the 'bimbos' Sam dated?). "She" was a flight attendant who had stayed single for years and enjoyed the single life as well so when they married they continued to play with others. There are more 'Frank' stories outside my wife's situation, but let's stay focused on THAT, for now, ok?

Second. And this is harder to describe, but my wife at the point of the story (just turned 50) was still very sensual and sexy. Although we've been together since our early 20s and she had men before me, she had always been loyal to me and had never fooled around. She almost did about ten years into our marriage when I was career-obsessed and she was lonely (home with kids at the time) and there was this neighbor jerk who was trying to get into her pants. It almost happened, he'd even gotten his hand literally into her pants at the house one Saturday when I was working too much. But she had stopped him and although she felt horribly guilty at 'almost' cheating, she somehow managed to not do it. And I DO blame myself, because I was so ignoring her at so many levels at that point in life (maybe my little morality play to all of you). Anyway, I say this point because although at that point in the 'story' she had not related the 'almost' event to me, she would later and would admit that part of her fear of sex with others was related to that point in our life when things were really rocky. She would admit that part of her doubt about what was building in the Frank relationship was that somehow she was mentally equating it with that scene, when she knew deep down it wasn't that.

Why did I go there? Who knows. Maybe to let you all get a sense of the classy lady with whom I'm married. A woman with 'real' life in her.

Finally, some of the next section of the story I'm telling is 'fictional', not in the sense of a lie, but in the sense of me putting 'words and phrases' into the story over the years in its re-telling by my wife, who would be the first to admit that she doesn't really remember details much, and my guess is that most of the women here understand why, it was all emotion and excitement, and the words are 'lost'....I re-create the words, because, well, hell I don't know, because I like 'hearing what might have been said'!

So, where was I? Oh, I was a sticky mess in my shorts and Betty was still very turned on and had just asked me to pick out what she would wear the next day for the lunch.

We went back inside that night and I showered and she laughed at how messy I was as I stepped into the shower (ok, before I go further, if you think this is about to move into some sort of humiliation story, it isn't, ok! GRIN). You have to understand two things about that night. First, Betty is a completely funny gal and enjoys laughing and fun and so she was enjoying teasing me about the 'mess' I made (without turning it into something shameful, ok?). Second, well, in hindsight, I could say we 'decided' not to get Betty off that night, but that really wasn't 'decided', you know? Somehow we just knew that we wanted to keep her on edge, or at least I did. Betty satisfied is so mellow and laid back and..well, sleepy! Betty turned on is edgy, funny, grabby and horny. When she is horny by the way she keeps biting her lower lip like a school girl in deep thought, except that's the only time she does it, when she is horny. (aside, we used to laugh at Bill Clinton cuz he'd do that a lot. She always said that he's thinking 'pussy' when he would do it! Turns out we were right!)

OK, sorry. Back to the story.

When I got out of the shower, Betty had several outfits lying on the bed with which to choose. Some were clearly too dressy for work and a lunch even though they were her sexiest outfits. (remember she is a very petite thing with lovely large breasts--ok, they're C's, but on her tiny body they look bigger! And she has very sexy legs).

But the outfit we chose was the right one. It was summer at the time and it was a pretty sundress. It flared (I don't know the terms guys for the style, sorry) nicely around her ass and was fairly short. It had little tiny straps but had two buttons at the bodice. We agreed that if she had one button undone it would show off her breasts. She had a cute light blue bra that was a bit of a 'push-up', showing off her breasts a bit. And it was very thin material so as light as the dress was, her nips would probably 'show through' when she was excited. And she had found a pair of summer high heel sandals, I don't know, clear plastic, you know, that shows off her curvy legs and yet still makes her feet look bare, you know? And finally, a little thong which she'd worn for me in our games in the house, but never in public. Pink with a little flower at the crotch.

She put it all on and stood in front of the mirror. Folks, she was a vision. Her eyes were somewhat round and excited and yeah, she was biting on that lower lip! She quickly reached under and slid the thong off, "I'm going to soak it if I leave it on now!" she said softly.

OK, the next part sounds pretty 'cuckold', and maybe it is, but that's not the way I saw it that night. She undressed completely and went in and took a shower and came back into our bedroom naked. She looked at me and said that she wanted help 'trimming'. Hell, I had no idea what she meant, but she pointed at her pussy. Since we don't live near any beaches or anything, she doesn't wear a bathing suit and she had a pretty full bush. "I want to make it short and pretty," she said. We went back into our bathroom and I lifted her up on the bathroom vanity table. I spread her legs and got out the shaving foam and very carefully began to trim. I asked her how much and she said to leave a little above. I dunno, maybe it took thirty minutes. All I know was that I was sweating and my erection in my sleeping shorts was throbbing again and me a 50 year old guy with two hard-ons within hours!

I got some cream when I finished and lightly stroked along the edge of her soft labia. She moaned softly but like I said earlier, I had decided, I guess, not to get her off, so I stopped. She was way on edge by this time, her inner lips folding her soft outer lips outward; getting red. She then said that she wanted to paint her toenails a soft pink to go with her thong. She ended up sitting up on the bed, her feet on a pillow as she painted her toes (no, I didn't do them for her; by that time I was trembling too much!), still naked. She began to tell me more about Frank. How muscular he was (and again, not because I'm some wimp, but damn, he is big) and she is so tiny against him (no, I hadn't met him by this time, but I would later), how confident, even a bit of an asshole about his prowess with women, how he had bragged in the office to her young boss about doing three and four women in a night. She laughed as she was talking about him.

"He's full of crap," she laughed, "But that confidence...." her voice trailed off.

"Yeah," I said, "Means he's going to be really confident taking you!"

She looked at me and smiled and she said, "He says he eats pussy better than any man he knows!"

By that point, I was literally shaking so hard the bed was shaking. She looked at me and said, "Are you sure about this?"

Damn, what could I say? I was anything BUT sure. This could be a disaster, it could compromise our marriage, she could want him and not me; she could be dissatisfied with sex with me after this; she could decide that Frank would be the only guy that satisfies her; that she would want something else and that I would not be it. Hell, my guess is that is some of the danger of this, right?

So I said, "No, I'm not sure. And yes, I'm absolutely sure!"

She smiled at me and her hand reached out and slipped under my sleep shorts and grasped my hard-on. "Oh baby," she giggled, "You are excited by this, aren't you?" She pulled my shorts off and went down and licked me lightly across the head, her teeth scrapping that sensitive spot on the underside of my cock. She pushed me back onto the pillows of our bed. She reached for the hand lotion she kept by the bed and put some on her fingers and she slowly began to stroke me. As she did she whispered softly, "Do you realize in a few hours I'll be doing this to another man's cock?" I jerked in her fingers. She let out one of her famous giggles, her fingers rolling my balls, her long nails scrapping lower against my anus. I jerked again. "I hope he's sensitive down there like you, baby!" she whispered. Her fingers encircled my cock. She slowly stroked me. "Oh my, I just keep thinking about his cock entering me. It turns me on so to think about him entering me, baby!" And at that I began to groan and began to move in her hand. "Oh I wish, I wish," she whispered, her voice a little rougher, "I wish for a really good fucking from Frank!" I shot hard up into the air, my ass off the bed.

The next morning was a bit difficult. I'm sure some of you understand well but at that time, I thought I was going to have a heart attack, especially when she came into the kitchen wearing her outfit. She looked so damn sexy. She leaned against the cabinet and had her little thong in her hand. "I can't wear this yet; I'll soak it through. I'll put it on before I go to lunch with Frank." I nodded, I'm pretty sure I'd lost my ability to speak or if I did, I'd tell her not to do it!

She then said, wow, I can still remember this line. "You know what makes this so naughty, baby?" I shook my head. "It's not only knowing you know what I'm doing," she slowly bit her lip, "It's knowing that Peg and Brian know (that's the secretary and boss) as well!"

For some reason, I hadn't thought about it. This wasn't going to be just our secret; the two people she worked with everyday would know as well. Betty sighed softly, "Do you understand?" I stared at her. "It's that all of you know what a bad girl I'm going to be today, God, it's just making me even hornier!"

As we moved to our respective cars, she stood next to her open driver's door. I so wanted her to tell me that she loved me, that I was the only person in her life. But she didn't. She just smiled a very naughty smile and said, "God, this is exciting!" as she slipped into her car.

I can tell you two things about my day at work. I don't think I got a damn thing done and when it was lunch time, my cell rang. Betty softly said, "I see Frank coming up the sidewalk to our office, I have to go!"

Chapter Three

Now, the next section is my 'version' of what Betty would say later. I wrote it up for the first time last night and I don't like how it sounds. Cuz it sounds like me not her, you know.

Betty got to the office that day excited beyond belief. She had a pair of old panties on and they were already soaked by the time she walked into the office. She would later admit that she went into the ladies room three times that morning to wipe herself because she just kept getting wet thinking about what might come.

When she got there, only Peg was there, the young secretary. When Peg saw Betty she let out a low whistle, "When Brian gets here, he's going to come in his pants!" Peg laughed. Betty was quite embarrassed by Peg's honest statements, but she knew that Peg was also a bit jealous; deep down she wanted to be the one 'picked' by Frank.

When Brian, the boss, got in a few minutes later, he was on the phone to one of their sales staff out of town when Betty walked into his office. He almost dropped the phone when he saw her. He hung up quickly and just stared at her as she waited on him to sign some papers. She knew as she leaned over his desk from the other side, that he was looking down her sundress and was seeing her pale blue bra and her breasts. She was excited at 'showing off' and took her time straightening back up after he had finished signing. She was clearly enjoying this newfound power and was getting more and more excited.

"Frank called me from his car," he told her.

"Yeah," she said, suddenly afraid that he wasn't coming.

"He can't get here until lunch, but he wanted to make sure that he still had a chance to take you to lunch."

Betty smiled and said, "I guess I want to go to lunch with him."

"Um, I, listen, you," Brian muttered as he looked her up and down for a second. Betty knew he was being very deliberate in his looking her over. "You, don't have to, you know," he mumbled.

"Have lunch?" Betty giggled.

"No, I mean," Betty clearly enjoyed how uncomfortable her young boss was being.

"After lunch?" she said smiling.

"Yeah, um, listen, Betty, Frank's a bit of a...you know," he said.

Betty felt a thrill run through her body, "Yeah, I know."

"So, I don't want you to do anything you don't want, you know," he stumbled.

"Brian," she said rather teasingly. He looked into her eyes and she said, "I'm just trying to help the business out, aren't I?"

Brian shook his head, "No, really, Betty, that's not right, you don't have to...." he stopped as she began her famous giggle.

"Brian," she said softly, "You really are a very sweet man!" and she walked out of his office, deliberately swaying her hips for her boss. At that point, she realized that after Frank, she might some day have Brian as well! She let her fingers go below her dress as she sat back down at her chair. She looked up and realized it was almost noon. At that point, she thought of her husband, and she realized it was the first time all morning she even thought of him. She saw Frank pull up in the parking lot, pulling his huge frame out of his battered old jeep, straightening his tie, smoothing out his jacket. "God," she thought, "I'm going to fuck this guy!" "Fuck!" she said softly out loud. A word she almost never used except when angry, never about making love. At that moment, she realized why. Because with her darling husband, she did make love; but today. Today. She was going to fuck.

agedmac
agedmac
46 Followers