A New Job

Story Info
Forced to vacation with wife only to change everything.
1.3k words
3.65
159.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Early morning hours are always foggy, not just the air but the head seems to be too. For some reason the brain seems to be sluggish as long as the clouds cover the sun. Perhaps that is just a metaphor for my marriage.

For five years I have been married to a wonderful and talented, strong willed goddess. For the first three years sex wasn't just sex, I used to call in sick to work just to stay home and in bed, or the kitchen, bathroom and ect... Then my wife miscarried and we were past devastated.

Of course I threw myself into work. Staying late and stressing over new accounts seemed to be the only thing that would calm my aches. My wife didn't work, I provided enough to live very well so she wouldn't have to, and think that's what hurt her the most. She had all the day to think about it and never healed.

Halfway into the forth year and we were fighting everyday. I was never home, she never left the house and that amazing sex... stopped altogether.

Finally one day my wife broke down.

"Jon," words pushing through the sobs, "I can't be here anymore."

"What? How do you mean?"

"All day long I sit here watching TV then I go upstairs and exercise. Afterwards I take a shower and finger myself to Internet porn remembering your cock or at least try to remember. Its been so long since you and I have made love..."

Through my bewilderment I asked, "What about Valentines Day?"

"Next week is the Forth of July," her voice now more angry. Then a calm came over her, suddenly almost automatically. "But all that is about to change. You see I called in for you today as well as this week. You and I have plans."

"But Sophie, I have the Zabruter account this week..."

Then she pulled a group of papers from her dresser, and my heart sank immediately.

"You have no choice Jon, its either you come with me or I leave without you."

To this day I can't tell you why I was so reluctant to go at first. I guess work became habit or an addiction and it was all I did. Hell I didn't even jerk off anymore, to afraid to stain my suits. However, I agreed and off into the countryside we went.

She said she was going to drive so I could sleep and be rested. We listened to classical music for some strange reason and I of course knocked right out.

-------------------------------------------------

I never dream about sex anymore, and never like this, but during the ride my dream was unlike anything before.

My wife pulled the car over at one of those stops that just have pay phones tables and bathrooms. I remember looking at the freeway and seeing all these cars go by but not seeing any parked here as I walked to the restroom. By the way I never trust sitting down in these places so of course I just stood at the urinal and relaxed. Just as I stopped I heard a whisper and felt two hands on my crotch.

"Close your eyes Jon baby,"

"Sophia I thought that wa...."

"Yes I'm here now shush, and close your eyes," her hand started to squeeze hard at the base of my penis. "Do you understand me?"

"Yes mistress," the words rolled out of my mouth as if it were habit, but my wife and I only played around once in a while like that. Never did we take it to the full extent.

"Good, now spread your legs for me."

I did instantly, again very unlike me, and she ran her other hand over my hips pushing my pants down to the floor. I could feel her smooth hands pulling at my cock and rubbing my ass. Then her mouth, that soft velvet tongue over the tip and behind my balls lapping over my ass. I felt as though I was losing myself to her mouth when she started pushing her wet fingers past my tight hole.

Instinctively I moved forward and away but that just pushed my dick into her mouth again.

"Jon, just go with it, give into it... You don't have a choice..."

Those words echoed in my head so loud I didn't even hear myself speak, "Yes Mistress," again and suddenly pleasure overtook my senses.

Never before had I allowed her to go this far with anal play but damn it felt good when she pumped her fingers in and out while sucking me hard.

Just as quickly as she started I felt her move behind me, bending me over.

"Jon, tell me you want me to fuck you, you need it, you will do everything I tell you to, tell me you belong to me and I will take you to new depths of pleasure."

"Yes Mistress, fuck me please, I want it, need it badly. I will do anything you say I am yours."

{Now like I said I never allowed Sophia to adventure this far with my butt before, so what happened next had surprised me, yet I didn't care.}

Then I felt it, the tip of another dick pressing against my virgin hole. I know its fake, still I am startled. That lasted for maybe two seconds until that tip broke the surface.

Pain.

Pleasure.

I screamed and moaned at the same time at first then relaxed as she pushed the strap-on to its end. With one hand stroking my manhood and the other on my hip she built up speed.

"Who's my bitch?"

"I am," again way to easy to say.

"Give yourself to me, vow yourself to be my slave, love everything I do to you, do everything I say. Vow and you will cum harder than you ever have before... Say it bitch, remember YOU DON'T HAVE A CHOICE!!!"

Without a pause the words fell from me, I vowed, and I came.... no.... I hate to use cliche's however I exploded, my ass clenched in ropes as I shook and orgasmed. My moans were overshadowed by hers as she climaxed at the sound of mine. Perhaps it was just me, but I swore I felt her come inside me, but she just had a strap-on, my wife is no tranny. I have fucked her pussy so many times, I am pretty sure shes all female.

Without time to rest or dress we hurried to the car, pants still off of us both.

She started the car and told me to sleep again until we arrived.

"Go ahead baby sleep some more, I will wake you when we get there, sleep."

Again I was out, this time for only a few minutes it seemed and that is when I awoke to here voice."

"Jon, wake up sweetie we are here."

"Man I feel fantastic... but I had the fucking craziest dream."

"Lets get to our room and you can tell me all about it baby," but she was already out of the car headed to the door.

Before she knocked a man stepped out, tall with sharp glasses, very .... handsome?... that's weird for me to think that.

"Sophia," he said as if he were here childhood friend. Then he looked at me, "You must be Jon, your wife has told me some great things about you. I am Dr. Jacob Bents a pleasure." I felt as though I was blushing when I shook his hand.

"Are we ready to get you two to your room?"

"Yes Doctor," Sophia blurted excitedly, "he's ready the classical cd worked instantly."

"Wait, what?" I was so confused.

"Never mind my boy, just come along. Anyway, from what I understand, you don't have a choice..."

Blackness.