A New Journey

Story Info
Wife begins to show her dominant side.
4k words
4.4
141.2k
78

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 03/26/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whaaaaaaaaacccckkkkkkkkk

Whaaaaaaaaaccccckkkkkkkk

The blows landing on his already tender ass as he lay bent over the knees of his wife.

As she continued his spanking, he couldn't help but wonder just how the hell he wound up in this situation to begin with. The last thing he remembered was his wife saying "Are you ready to fulfill your promise to me?"

Their relationship began just like many other relationships begin. They had met in a local bar one night, after his friend's girlfriend had setup a double date.

"Dude, you are going to like my girl's friend Maggie! She is hot!" his friend Carl told him one night.

"Don't worry; my girl will set everything up. All you have to do is show up." He joked

"Okay, fine. I will meet her, but she better be hot."

"Oh.....she is man. I don't think you will be disappointed."

After a few phone call exchanges between him and his friend Carl, the time and date of the double date was finally set. There were a few bars in the area, but they decided to go to a local watering hole that was more on the quiet side, so that they could sit down and talk.

He was nervous, but excited at the same time. He arrived a few minutes earlier than the time that they had told him to meet there. His friend Carl and his girlfriend were already there, but he didn't see anybody else sitting at the table with them.

"She abandoned me already?" he joked as he greeted his friend and girlfriend.

"Hahahah.....No, she is in the bathroom." Carl's girlfriend joked

He sat down at the table and quickly ordered a beer from the waitress in the hopes that the alcohol would calm his nerves a little. Shortly after, he saw a beautiful girl walking towards their table. She was about 5'-5" and about 125lb's. She had brown hair with subtle blondish highlights and beautiful sparkling blue eyes.

"Whoaaaaa.....If this is Maggie, I am going to be one lucky guy!" he thought to himself

When he saw Carl's girlfriend stand up and smile, he knew that he was in luck."

"Kevin, this is my friend Maggie."

"Nice to meet you." She greeted with a smile as she extended her hand

"Likewise." As he reached out to shake her hand.

They all sat down and started talking. Kevin and Maggie hit it off right away. She was easy to talk to, funny, and had a great personality. She was the kind of girl that was super hot, but didn't act like she was hot, which was a major attraction for him. He hated hot girls that were stuck up and acted like their shit didn't stink.

"So, what do you do for a living?" she questioned.

"I am a Realtor."

"Nice. How do you like it?"

"It's a cool job. It's kind of like running your own business. I make my own appointments and schedule, so I don't have set hours like I would in an office. Plus, I like the fact I am not stuck in an office all day long. I hate that."

"What do you do for work?"

"I am a nurse at the local hospital."

"That's awesome. I think that is a great field, because you get to help people every day."

"Yeah, that's why I love it!"

They continued to talk for hours, and before they knew it, they heard the bartender say "last call."

"Wow, it's that time already huh?" "Looks like it." Replied Maggie

"Where did our friends go?" questioned Kevin

"No clue. Maybe they are at the bar." After locating their friends, they started saying their goodbyes to each other

"Well Maggie, I had a great time tonight. Maybe we can get together again."

"I would love that."

She scribbled her number on a napkin from the bar and handed it to him.

"Give me a call."

"Will do; have a good night."

"Same to you." She smiled as they left the bar.

Kevin didn't waste any time calling Maggie after that night. He called her the very next day and they talked for hours. There was definitely chemistry between the two of them, and their relationship was really starting to get serious. They dated continuously for over two years and everything was as perfect as it could be.

Shortly after their one year anniversary, Kevin proposed and Maggie said yes! They were wed at city hall, and had a small wedding reception after. They really didn't want to spend the money on an expensive and grand wedding; they thought it was a waste of money.

Chapter 2

Their marriage and sex life was "normal" in every sense of the word. Nothing out of the ordinary to indicate what was really in-store for him.

It all began one night while they were watching a movie together. The movie wasn't that good, so their attention quickly shifted from the movie to each other. They started kissing passionately and things began to quickly progress from there.

She unbuttoned his jeans and motioned for him to take them off. While he was taking off his pants, she unbuttoned her jeans and took them off as well.

They resumed their kissing and slowly their underwear was on the floor beside them as well.

They were lying face-to-face from each other on the couch and he was just about to go down on her and eat her pussy, when...........Smaaaaack She landed a light, playful smack on his ass.

"WTF....." He thought to himself

"Did she just spank me? Was that an accident?"

Smaaaaccckkkkk....... Another light, playful smack landed on his ass.

When the second smack landed he knew it was intentional. He would have objected, but his cock responded for him and became rock hard. It had become so rock hard that it hurt. He didn't know how to respond, but he was so turned-on at the moment that he just went with it.

She landed a few more light smacks and let out a soft moan every time one landed. He slowly made his way down to her pussy, kissing every square inch of her body on the way.

Her pussy was glistening in the dim light from the flickering TV. She was drenched, and his face was soon soaked in her delicious juices as he worked his tongue in and out of her tight hole. Her moans became louder and deeper as he picked up the pace tongue fucking her pussy.

Within a few minutes, she was grabbing his hair and bucking her hips as her body exploded in orgasm.

He continued to lap up her pussy juices as she slowly came down from her orgasmic high. Once she had caught her breath, he moved up from in-between her legs and positioned himself to fuck her missionary style. He grabbed his now throbbing cock and was just about to guide it into her sweet pussy when she abruptly stopped him.

"Not right now sweetie. My pussy is still recovering."

There he was, his throbbing cock in his hand and his wife's sweet pussy so close, but he couldn't have it.

"WTF.....Not even a blowjob?" He thought to himself

Frustrated, he responded with the only thing he could think of. "That's okay baby."

The next day at work, he thought about what had transpired the night before and his cock began to stiffen. The playful smacks had really turned him on. He had slept with a fair amount of chicks in his time, but not one of them had done something like that before.

Needless to say, he was hornier than ever just thinking about it. Plus, he didn't get to cum the night before, so he couldn't wait to get home and see his wife tonight. His wife was already waiting for him when he got home that night.

"Dinner is almost ready." She announced

"Okay, good. I'm starving."

They ate dinner together and casually talked about their day at work. After dinner was over, he cleaned the dishes while she went upstairs to take a shower. When he was finished, he made his way upstairs as well. He was taken back slightly when he walked into the bedroom. There was his wife lying completely naked on the bed.

"What took you so long?"

"Ahhh.....I didn't know you were waiting for me, or I would have come up sooner." Slightly mumbling as he was caught off guard.

She smirked and motioned him over with her finger. "Get over here."

He joined her on the bed and they began to kiss. After a few minutes, she broke the kiss:

"Eat my pussy." She whispered in his ear

He gladly obliged, but as he was making his way down, she gently pushed his head to the side and motioned for him to swing his legs towards her head. She wanted him to go down on her upside down, so that he was essentially face down on top of her.

"This is different." He thought to himself

But he wasn't about to question it. Once he was oriented the way she wanted, he slowly took his hands and gently spread her legs apart. He began to trace her pussy with his tongue while he massaged her clit with his index finger. Slowly, her sweet juices began to seep out of her pussy.

After a few minutes of teasing the outside of her pussy with his tongue, he buried his face completely in-between her legs and began to work his magic.

Suddenly, another playful smack landed on his ass while he was eating her pussy.

Smaaaaccckkkkk..........

And another

Smaaaaaaccckkkk........

His cock immediately stiffened in response. While he was enjoying this, he kind of hoped in a way that his wife didn't feel his cock suddenly stiffen on her chest when the smacks came.

He was semi-hard as he was eating her pussy, but when the smacks landed, he stiffened immediately. After all, being spanked by your wife and enjoying it isn't really too "manly" so-to-speak, and he was kind of embarrassed by the whole thing.

Regardless, he did not object and continued to eat his wife's pussy. After a good 20 minutes of eating her pussy, she announced:

"I'm cumming!!!!!!"

Her moans were deep and her body trembled as she exploded in orgasm. He could tell that she came hard this time, harder than he had ever seen her cum before. It took a good two to three minutes for her body to stop trembling after she came. He softly continued to lick her pussy as she caught her breath.

Satisfied that she had recovered from her mind blowing orgasm, he started to move up from in-between her legs, but she quickly put her hand on his back as to keep him in the same position.

"You're not done." She said softly

Firmly she pushed him back down in-between her legs.

"Babe, my mouth is kind of tired." He announced in a joking tone of voice.

"Shhhhhhhhh.................Do as you're told."

"WTF! Do as I'm told?" he thought to himself

He was just about to voice his objection when:

Smmmaaaaackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

A sharp, hard smack landed on his ass. This wasn't one of the soft, playful smacks she had given him before. This one was hard and firm, which made him flinch.

His mind was racing. Not knowing how to react to what just happened, he just went along with it and slowly laid his head back down in-between her legs and got to work. His wife's moans were now deeper than ever.

A few minutes had passed since his last smack when suddenly:

Smaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccckkkkkkkkk

Another forceful blow landed on his ass. The blows seemed to be getting a little harder each time she delivered them. He would raise his head from her pussy each time one landed, because they made him gasp for air. After each blow, she would gently and lovingly massage his ass, as if to say "I'm sorry."

It was such a surreal situation for him. On one hand she was causing him pain, but on the other hand she was demonstrating a caring and loving demeanor when she gently massaged his ass.

His mind was going in a hundred different ways trying to make sense of the situation, but at the same time, he didn't object to what was happening. Another twenty minutes had passed before she exploded in another powerful orgasm. She was still panting heavily when she said:

"Come here baby."

He oriented himself upright on the bed, and looked at his wife. She had her arms out as if she wanted a hug or something. Confused, he leaned towards her and she placed his head on her chest in a loving embrace. They didn't utter a word to each other. He just laid there on her sweaty chest thinking about the events that had just transpired. Slowly, they both drifted off to sleep.

When he arrived home from work the next night, his wife was just finishing up her dinner at the kitchen table. He noticed that there was only one place setting at the table for her, and none for him.

"What's for dinner?" he asked

"Well, I'm already finished with dinner." She responded

"Where's mine?"

"Come here?" she motioned over with her finger She pulled him close to her and whispered in his ear "I think tonight you should just go straight to dessert."

She slowly pulled him down by his neck tie until he was on his knees, and slowly opened her legs. She was wearing a skirt with no underwear, so there was easy access to her hole. She firmly pushed his face in-between her legs and held it there by the back of his neck.

He was stunned by her actions! He tried to pull his face away from her pussy, but she held his face there firmly with her hand behind his neck. Figuring it was the only way out, he began to do what his wife demanded, but he wasn't happy about it. It was a long day at work and he was tired. Plus, he was starving!

Her moans echoed throughout the house as he expertly serviced her pussy. Her grip on the back of his neck was firm, and at times he would have difficulty catching a breath, but this didn't seem to bother her, nor did he object. It didn't take long for her to orgasm this time, and her body let out a soft shutter as she slumped down into the chair.

Still on his knees, she got up from the chair and said "Can you just clean my plate off of the table?" and left the kitchen.

There he was, still kneeling on the kitchen floor trying to figure out what just happened.

"This is getting a little out of hand?" he thought to himself

He cleaned the table and made his way up the steps. He was going to give her a piece of his mind! When he walked into the bedroom, his thoughts of anger quickly subsided when he saw his wife. There she was, spread-eagle on the bed.

The room was dimly lit by the candles she had lit, but he had no trouble seeing what was happening. She was masturbating, slowly finger-fucking herself with one hand and massaging her clit with the other. His jaw was on the floor. Upon seeing this beautiful sight, his cock immediately stiffened. He slowly made his way over to the bed, and she greeted him with a soft smile.

"Want to join me?" she teased

"Hell yeah!"

He took off his clothes and joined his wife on the bed.

"Stroke that hard cock for me."

He immediately complied, and started stroking his cock. He was so horny. Thanks to his wife's teasing, he hadn't cum in almost a week. His strokes were hard and fast. All he could think about was busting a nut. He was going to town on his cock and could feel his impending orgasm building, when suddenly his wife interrupted.

"Slow baby, slow. I want to see you stroke your cock for me slowly."

"Fuck! I'm almost there." He thought to himself

He slowed down the pace a little to appease her, but not enough to stop the wonderful orgasm that was building inside of him. His breathing quickened as he edged closer and closer to his long awaited orgasm.

"Slower!" his wife's words breaking his concentration

"Grrrrrrr...........WTF! She's killing me" he thought to himself

Again, he slowed it down some.

"A little slower!" she announced

He had now slowed to the point where that wonderful feeling of impending orgasm had started to vanish.

"Thaaaat's it......Just like that." She moaned as she watched him stroke his cock while she played with her clit.

After a few minutes, he couldn't resist and started to pick up the pace again. He tilted his head back and braced himself to shoot the massive load that had been building all week, when suddenly he was interrupted again. He opened his eyes and his wife was face-to-face with him.

"Let me help you." She said as she pushed his hand away from his cock.

"Lie down."

He did as she instructed.

"Finally, I'm going to get a little action." He thought to himself

She began by kissing his neck and worked her way down to his swollen cock. Slowly, she enveloped his member into her mouth and began to give him a slow blowjob.

"Awwwww....that feels so good baby! Your mouth feels so good on my cock."

He began to moan as he savored the feeling of his wife's mouth on his cock. Once his cock was glistening with her saliva, she stopped blowing him and began to slowly stroke his cock with her hand. She began with fast strokes, but switched to slow strokes when she saw that he was getting close to cumming. This was driving him insane.

"Oh baby, my balls feel like they are going to explode! That feels so fucking good."

She switched her position, so that she was lying next to him and her face was next to his. She then resumed her methodical handjob.

"Tell me how full your balls are." She whispered in his ear

"Tell me how bad you want to cum."

"Ohhhhhhhh.....I need to cum so fucking bad." He moaned

"My balls are so full that they hurt!"

"Yeah...........I'm sure that are ready to burst." She teased

She slowed down her handjob to just slow, methodical strokes, and he was now trying to buck his hips in an attempt to get more friction. She watched intently as he struggled for release.

"Baby please........Please........." he started to plead in-between breaths.

"Please what?" she whispered in his ear

"Please let me cum......Please!"

"But if I let you cum, what do I get in return?"

"Anything you want..........Anything please. I will do anything."

"You promise?"

"Yeeeessssssss.......Just please let me cum."

"Okay, but remember, you promised."

"If you break your promise to me I'm going to be very upset. Understand?"

"Yes, yes.........I understand. Just give me what I need." He pleaded

Satisfied by his response, she increased the strokes on his cock and closely monitored his reactions. He began to groan, and she could feel the contractions in his cock.

She immediately stopped stroking and let go of his cock. Cum began to dribble out of his swollen member and he immediately tried to reach to finish the job, but she grabbed his hands and put them above his head.

He began to thrust his hips into the air violently, searching for some friction to finish off the orgasm he had waited so long for. His groans grew deeper as his frustration mounted. She held both his hands above his head with her one hand and covered his mouth with her other.

"Shhhhhhhhhhhh.........Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........Just let it flow out baby." She whispered in his ear.

"Let that nasty cum flow out of your balls baby."

Cum continued to dribble out of his cock onto his stomach as his muffled moans and groans filled the room.

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhh........its okay baby........I know it must be frustrating for you, but just relax and let it out."

A few minutes passed and slowly he stopped thrusting his hips into the air. Satisfied that all of the cum had emptied from his balls, she took her hand away from his mouth, but continued to hold his hands above his head.

He was sweaty and still panting. He was just about to voice his objection to what just happened, but she interrupted him with a long passionate kiss.

"That turned me on so fucking much." She whispered in his ear

As much as he wanted to scream at her, he couldn't bring himself to do it. He just laid there speechless as his wife cleaned the pool of cum off of his stomach. When she was finished, she snuggled up to him and they both fell asleep together.

For two days he pondered the recent events that had taken place. In a way he was aroused by what happened, but at the same time he was confused and embarrassed. He didn't know what to think or how to feel about this whole situation.

After two days of thinking about it, he finally worked up the courage to say something to his wife.

When he got home from work that night, his wife was sitting on the couch watching TV.

12