A New Life

Story Info
Crossdresser wearing hijab and abaya finds a lover.
3.2k words
4.34
37.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lankancd
lankancd
12 Followers

This is my second submission to literotica. Before the story I would like to begin by thanking all of those who sent me encouraging words through feedbacks and comments to my first submission. It has given me even more enthusiasm in writing for erotic pleasure, both yours and mine.

The following story is also based on a fantasy of mine and I would like to state at the beginning that I mean no disrespect or insult toward any religion or race. I believe all race, caste, creed, gender to be of equal level.

A very big thank you goes out to gildedbutterflies who edited my story and made it even more exciting and sensual. hugs and kisses to you hon, and i hope this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship...

----------------------------------------------

My hands were trembling with excitement as I tore away the packaging of my latest purchase. As I took out the item and admired the fabric, the first thing that occurred to me was how lightweight and thin it was. If it hadn't been a black colour, I'm sure it would have been transparent.

What my heart was skipping beats for was the abaya and hijab combination I had purchased from an online store which had just been delivered to my doorstep.

For those of you who aren't familiar with Islamic fashion, the 'abaya' is the long sleeved black robe worn by Islamic women which covers their entire body from neck to toe, pair this with a traditional headdress or 'hijab' and all that is visible of your body to an outsider is the face, hands and feet. It is this combination I had ordered from an online store that delivered right to the customer's doorstep.

I had been crossdressing since I moved out on my own after college and by this time had built up a small but varied secret little 'closet' of feminine wear, including a few cute baby dolls to some short cocktail dresses and even a saree.

Having learned how to apply makeup by watching youtube videos I could skilfully beautify my already feminine face to a more than passable level, my shoulder length bob cut hair helped too (Think Paris Hilton but black hair).

I quickly removed the baggy t shirt and cut denim I was wearing to reveal my smooth upper body and red thong underneath.

I didn't wear bras very often. It's not that I didn't like to but I sometimes enjoyed dressing up without bras. My breasts could be compared to those of young Japanese girls who had just started puberty. I envied their petite bodies and hard nipples and was proud to have my body the way it was. I know some men like big breasts on their women, but I preferred to be the petite girl with small A cups and perky nipples.

My small 5' 6" frame certainly helped in achieving the petite figure I wanted. However, my most proud "Ass"set was my bubble butt. I couldn't count the number of times I had posted pics of my butt on the internet to get flirts from guys as well as envious comments on girls. My ass was meant to be on a woman.

Wondering what to wear with my new purchase I walked over to my closet in nothing but the thong, and looking through my treasure trove, decided to wear a sexy cocktail dress which had a deep V on the front and was so dangerously short that I couldn't bend over without revealing my private parts.

The cream colour was a very nice contrast with the emerald green hijab I had bought. The reflection that greeted me in my mirror once I had on my 4" stilettos got me so turned on that my 6" coquette started getting rock hard. Luckily I had tucked it in firmly to avoid any tent poles.

I wore the Abaya over my outfit and I was surprised at how well it covered what I had on underneath. In a few moments, I had gone from a sexy little nymph to a very conservatively dressed religious lady. A person could go naked underneath an abaya and no one would be any wiser.

I was very pleased with how my hijab - abaya combination totally changed my appearance so much that, even though my face was visible, nobody who knew me could recognize me. That's when I got the wild idea of walking out in public. It was risky, but I was confident I could pull it off. At this point I was so turned on that I quickly grabbed a small handbag I had acquired sometime back, threw my wallet and a few things in it and waltzed out the door of my apartment. This was going to be so much fun.

A few steps from my apartment building, fear began to creep up on me. "What if someone who knows recognizes me?" "What if people realize that I'm not a real woman?" The society I live in isn't very understanding about such things and I was beginning to regret my decision of taking my hobby outdoors.

My mind was lost in thought as I sat in the bus for the short ride to my destination. As I got up to get off at my stop, I heard words that made my heart leap for joy and dispel any doubts I had about my disguise. An old muslim man, probably in his 60's or 70's, looked up at me and asked me "Daughter, can you please help an old man get down from the bus? My legs aren't what they used to be and I have to carry these groceries with me too".

Now this man was around 5' 4 and looked somewhat frail. He had his little cap on that all muslim men seem to wear and his snow white goatee reached the middle of his chest. He was wearing a white kurtha top and a sarong and his hands were laden with groceries.

Being the Good Samaritan I immediately grabbed a few groceries in one arm and helped him with my free arm and helped guide him off the bus. Before proceeding I have to explain, it was a long standing fetish of mine to be bedded by an old man preferably in his 60's or even older and be treated like a woman by him, I don't know what prompted me to do what I did next but I offered to help the old man to his house since he had far too much to carry on his own.

"That's very kind of you sweet daughter" he said, "my apartment is not very far, I will show you the way." I followed the sweet old man, who told me his name was Ahmed. When he asked for my name I blurted the first muslim name that popped into my head, Azra, a girl I used to know from my childhood. "You are such a kind hearted girl Azra. Most people these days wouldn't bother to help an old man like you did, your parents must be so proud of you". I just smiled and explained to him that I was an orphan and was living alone. That is when he told me about his wife who had passed away several years ago and how he had moved out of his house to live in the small apartment since all his children were abroad and there weren't many relatives around to drop by.

Through all this talking, we arrived at his apartment building. It was located in the commercial district of the city and the apartment block belonged to a luxury range. As we entered the complex, the security guard greeted us, at which point Ahmed introduced me as his granddaughter who was visiting from out -of -town. The security guard gave me a slight smile but I could see that his eyes had already begun to undress me. The bulge in his pants wasn't noticeable unless you knew what to look for. Although creepy, this did get me a bit horny.

We climbed up to the 31st Floor of the 40 story tower where Ahmed stopped at a door. "Here's my humble abode dear daughter, I don't know how I can ever repay you for helping an old man like me. Would you like to come in for a cup of tea?" Now I don't know whether any other woman would have agreed to step into a strange man's house but my mind was swimming with thoughts of my sexual fantasies and was reaching out for the slightest hope of it becoming a reality. "I'd love to uncle," I said with a bit more enthusiasm than I had hoped to display.

As the kettle boiled, Ahmed and I sat on the sofa and talked, but no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't tell whether this sweet old man would be interested in a sexual escapade with a woman, let alone with a crossdresser. I decided to take matters into my own hands, so to speak, and upon receiving my tea cup, I pretended to fumble with it and spilled some down the bottom of my abaya. It was a pity to spoil my brand new dress but if it achieved the desired result then it was only a small sacrifice.

"Oh uncle, I've spilled tea on my abaya, is there someway I can quickly wash it off? Maybe there won't be a permanent stain?" I exclaimed with a sense of worry which was not all feigned. "If you feel comfortable removing your abaya in front of me dear, you can always wash it and use my dryer. After all, you're like a daughter to me". "Oh thank you so much uncle" I said as I walked towards the direction he pointed at and found a small washing machine and dryer unit in what I assumed was his laundry room of sorts.

Ahmed came to the doorway just as I finished removing my abaya. I was now standing in front of him with my hijab, my short cocktail dress and stilettos. "Let me help you get it washed my child" Ahmed came forward and helped me put it in the washer. I could not help but notice that there seemed to be a slight bulge in Ahmed's sarong. Was I really that sexy in my cocktail dress?

"I do not mean to criticize your fashions my child, but is this what today's generation wear under there abayas?" Ahmed asked, to which I replied "Oh yes Uncle, but this is better, some girls wear even more open dresses or sometimes even nothing at all" to which I noticed a small movement between Ahmed's legs "Well at least his member is working well" was the thought that occurred to my dirty mind. All throughout this sexual tease, my little coquette was rock hard and straining in its trapped position between my legs.

And so we returned to the living room to continue our tea. After a few moments I again fumbled with my cup, this time spilling some tea on Ahmed's sarong. "Oh! I'm so sorry uncle! We need to get it cleaned quickly before it stains!" I was immediately kneeling in front of him and before he could react, I had his sarong around his ankles and a 5" magnificent circumcised cock pointing up in the air at my face.

Ahmed had an embarrassed look in his face, I guessed that he was ashamed to be having sexual desires about a girl he had mentioned moments ago was like a daughter to him. To dispel his embarrassed train of thought I did what I had fantasized for such a long time. Looking up at him from my position between his legs, while he sat on his sofa, I opened my mouth and took the tip of his pink rock hard cock into the wetness of my mouth.

This was my very first cock and although I didn't have any experience, I did what I read about online and what I had seen In porn. I licked his shaft up and down while pumping him with one hand and squeezing his ball sack with the other. I then moved on the suck his cock head, first the tip, then little by little easing him into me deeper and deeper, until I started to gag with his cock fully in my mouth. Looking up at him, I could see that all traces of embarrassment were gone and Ahmed was beginning to enjoy my sucking.

I started to roll my tongue on his cock head and dip it into his peephole, no sooner had I started my tongue play on Ahmed's hot circumcised cock head he spurted globs of hot thick semen down my throat. I tried to gulp down the hot and salty substance, but traces of it poured out of my mouth and down the side of my chin and onto my cleavage. "Oh Azra," Ahmed heaved, "I haven't been with any other woman since my Fatima. She never liked going down on me, oh how well you do it" Ahmed was panting from his little sexual escapade but I wasn't done with him yet.

"Uncle I want to do more with you, let us go to the bedroom" I pleaded, looking at him from my vantage point between his legs, still stroking his softening member, his semen streaked across my face. Ahmed was eager after his long period of abstinence, he got up removed his sweat stained kurtha top and led me by the hand to his bed. It was now that I could fully admire this old man in his nakedness.

He was perfect in every way, a bit of a flabby stomach and wrinkled skin, snow white hair on his chest, around his cock and also on his back. With his 5' 4" height and my 5' 6" frame in stilletos, I looked like an Amazonian beauty in a traditional muslim headdress who was going to be bedded by a mature leprechaun gentleman. My cock was at bursting point by now and I knew I had to release it before I hurt myself.

Seeing a scarf lying on a desk, I quickly came up with a win-win solution. "Uncle I want you to take my virginity blindfolded" I mentioned, while I held up the scarf to him, being horny as he was, he obliged and I blindfolded him and led him to his bed.

As he lay on his bed waiting for his sexy "daughter" to mount him, I quickly removed my clothes, leaving only my hijab headcovering on me. Rushing to my small handbag, I was thankful that I had put my small Vaseline lotion into it as it was going to be very useful to me within the next few minutes. I took a very big portion of Vaseline onto my index and middle fingers and hurriedly applied it to my "pussy" making it wet and ready for my "Uncle" to enter. I was thankful for the times I had played with my ass using my 6" dildo. I knew taking Ahmed into me wasn't going to be a problem.

I hurried over to Ahmed who was lying in bed, stroking his member to attention once again. Climbing up on top of him, I placed my legs on his sides and took hold of his cock and placed the tip at the edge of my boy pussy, taking care not to alert him about the presence of my hard cock, which was now released and oozing precum.

"Oh Azra, you're so wet my dear", Ahmed gasped as he felt the Vaseline seeping out of my rear and plunged his hard rod into my shapely bottom. I placed his hands on my hard nipples "Are you sure you're 24 my dear? Your breasts feel like a 14 year old'. Very nubile and perky" Ahmed was having fun playing with my hard little nipples, squeezing them and twisting them. This man knew how to handle a pair of tits, even as small as mine.

All the while, I was bucking away on Ahmed's cock cowgirl style, it penetrating deeper with every stroke. I knew I had to do most of the work because at his age, Ahmed was too tired to be taking charge. "Oh Azra, your hole is so tight, I can feel it gripping my penis" Ahmed was now close to another orgasm, I felt his cock pulsating and with one good plunge he emptied his balls into me, hot cum gushing into my ass and flowing around his softening cock and seeping out of my little brown hole.

I was so enthralled in the passion that I forgot about my own hard dick as I lowered my self from Ahmed's softening member. It grazed his stomach. I became absolutely still. No matter how much pleasure the man had gotten, he didn't know that I wasn't exactly a woman, and I didn't know what his thoughts were about crossdressers. I was petrified.

My fears were realized. Ahmed had felt my cock. He stopped moving and slowly took off his blindfold to find me still over him, his cock slipping out of my ass, dripping cum onto his balls and lower abdomen. I was so afraid. What happened next is the single most wonderful thing that has happened to my life. Ahmed silently reached out to my hard member, wrapped his hand around it, and slowly started stroking it.

It didn't take Ahmed long to bring me to climax, making me blow my load all over his chest. His bed was a mess of tangled sheets mixed with our cum. I collapsed onto him, exhausted from the day's proceedings. As I lay my head on his chest, twisting his long goatee around my fingers while he stroked my head, he whispered into my ear. "I do not mind that you are not a woman, to me you are a woman, I have never had so much passion with my wife or any other woman, you are a wonderful woman and I love each and every part of your body."

With these words echoing in my head, I drifted off to a deep sleep, naked in Ahmed's bed. When I awoke the next day, I found a gold ring next to my pillow, Ahmed standing nearby wearing a long white robe and cotton trousers. I looked at the magnificent ring that laid by me, gold embedded with emeralds and rubies.

"I cannot marry you, even though I wish it, for our society would look badly upon both of us. This is not because you are not a woman, the outside world will see you as the most beautiful woman, but because of my age. Still, I want to live the rest of my life with you, in your loving care and warmth" Ahmed explained, looking at the ring.

"Oh Ahmed, I will care for you and stay with you, this is what I have always wanted, thank you for accepting me for who I am" I rushed to my lover's arms wearing the ring he had given me as a token of our joining. My life had definitely taken a turn for the better.

lankancd
lankancd
12 Followers