A New Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ingarlm
ingarlm
1,059 Followers

We got back to the car eventually and I got the picnic from the boot. It took us quite a while to find a spot to have it though because all the tables were full with families. I took us further away from the main areas, knowing there were a few picnic spots more hidden away where we could sit on a blanket in the shade of the trees. I wanted to get there quickly though because with the extra stuff we were carrying we could no longer hold hands and I missed having that connection to him. When we finally found a place to sit and eat it was probably the furthest away from the carpark we could have got. There were only four other people there so it was far more secluded. They were in a group on one side of the site so I lead Simon over to the other side, not that far away from them but at least our conversation would be private.

I laid out the blanket I had brought and motioned Simon to sit down as I started to unpack the hamper. He grinned at me as I took out the first few containers, particularly the breadsticks and sausages. I looked at him puzzled as he was obviously chuckling to himself.

'What's up?' I asked.

He held up the sausages. 'Just wondering how many phallic symbols you were going to unpack.'

I blushed. God, why did he keep sending me off kilter like this. I held up the sandwiches which were next in the hamper. 'I cut these into triangles. What does that say?'

He grinned and took one of the sausages. 'That you aren't totally sex obsessed.'

The next moment had me thinking that he was wrong about that. I watched entranced as he bit into the sausage, closing his eyes as he did it. The sight of him like that put a vision of him with my cock in front of him straight into my mind and I had to bite my lip to stop from groaning out loud. I genuinely hadn't packed this food with sex in mind, at least not consciously. Perhaps my subconscious was determined to mess with my mind and all my good intentions.

When he opened his eyes again after a moment he looked at me and I saw him start on seeing my expression. He spoke softly to me. 'You're going to have to stop looking at me like that, or I might lose what little control I have and drag you off into the trees to ravish you.'

I swallowed hard. His expression, the tone of his voice which was soft and sexy, and his words combined to have me hardening, and I knew I hadn't stopped looking at him with lust in my eyes either because he was caught in my gaze much as we had been last night before the kiss. Oh god, the kiss. That thought had me standing fully to attention, and the desire for another one was almost overwhelming. I had just enough sense to check about us before I attacked him to claim one. A glance at the other group showed they were paying no attention to us, and even better the four of them had split into two obvious couples and there was only one woman there.

I grinned at Simon before moving towards him on all fours. I settled down facing him but slightly to the side, our legs out at opposite angles but bodies close. My eyes were on his again and I knew he could tell what I was doing. He gave a nervous glance towards the others and had the same moment of realisation I had just had. Since two of those guys were intertwined there was little need to worry about anyone freaking out at what we were doing. Assuming of course I could keep this to just a kiss. I raised my hand to run it through his hair and his cheek came towards my palm to nuzzle against it. I heard a soft moan from him and it made me move again, this time to press my lips to his. It was my turn to moan when I felt the slight contact through my whole body.

I moved my hand to the back of his head, his hair running between my fingers. He deepened the kiss before I had chance to but I certainly wasn't going to object. I let my tongue run along his and felt his probing at me. He shifted his body to move closer to mine and his arms went around my back to hold me to him. I had to resist my urge to push him back and follow so I was lying on top of him. If my cock had its way I would take him here and now. Somehow kissing him here seemed more intimate than when we were in the club last night, perhaps because we were in the open and a lot more alone. Not totally though and that was the only thing that was keeping me from taking things further.

We kissed for what could have been a few minutes or half an hour, I totally lost track of time and had no awareness of anything around us. When we finally broke apart I was breathing hard and my cock was aching for some kind of release. One look at him, also clearly turned on, panting and his lips swollen from my kisses, made me moan and he gave me a shaky smile in return as he tried to get control of himself. The uneaten picnic surrounded us and as I surveyed the scene it amused me that the only thing I had managed to get in my mouth was Simon.

I moved away and started on a sandwich, trying to gather my thoughts. I knew that kisses with him would be intense but still that had surprised me. He recovered a moment later and grabbed a sandwich too.

'I guess I should avoid the sausages.' he said with a grin.

I laughed. 'Seems so. I would apologise but it didn't seem like you minded.'

'No.' he replied, and gave me another intense look.

I cleared my throat. 'Simon. Um...' Good start, I thought to myself. 'I have to be honest with you. I haven't done relationships in the past. Not for more than a few weeks anyway, and they always started off with sex on the first night. That's not what I want right now. That's not what I want with you.' I looked at him and saw a flicker of disappointment, but he covered it quickly. I had to reassure him. 'I want something more than that, and I think we could be great together, but I don't want to rush into jumping into bed with you and maybe ruin things.'

He seemed to be thinking for a long time before he replied. 'Seems like just my luck I meet you after you develop some patience!' His grin seemed to say that he didn't mind and he understood. 'I've not done it either, dating and waiting. If you're saying that's what you want, I'm happy with that.'

I nodded, and then smiled at him, amused at what occurred to me to ask next. 'Simon, will you go out with me?'

He laughed. 'Of course I will.'

ingarlm
ingarlm
1,059 Followers
12