A New Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ingarlm
ingarlm
1,059 Followers

Work days I rushed to the office. I'd never enjoyed working so much as knowing that Simon would be there with me all day. Each night we managed to find something to do, either the cinema or the pub, or just going for a walk in the countryside, and every evening began and ended with more hot and heavy kisses. Knowing how good they were it was probably a miracle we managed not to do it in the office.

My favourite nights were when one of us headed to the others house to watch DVDs, and we spent the evening snuggled together laughing at the comedies we both enjoyed. By mutual agreement we steered clear of any obviously romantic movies, although a few of the romcoms got pretty intense, or maybe that was just because of what was on our minds. I also enjoyed Friday nights when we went to the club with his neighbours and got to dance close together for most of the night, although that raised more than our expectations and we always ended up pressed together with our erections straining between us.

One night we went to have dinner with Carl and his family, and his happy smile all evening was more than enough indication that he was glad for me. He pulled me to one side when Simon was busy playing with Owen, which in itself was having quite an effect on me, wondering about whether we might have some kids one day.

'I like him Greg, you can keep him!'

I pulled a face. 'I fully intend to. I didn't need your blessing, but I'm glad you can see what a great guy he is.' I glanced back to where Simon and Owen were playing with bricks on the carpet and couldn't stop smiling.

Carl got my attention back. 'Blimey bruv, you've got it bad.'

I just grinned. 'Yep.'

* * * * * * *

Week four of our relationship was soon upon us, and despite the fact I was becoming increasingly sure I couldn't wait much longer, I had to focus on the fact that the project presentation was on Friday, and everything had to be done by then. Simon readily agreed to help me, staying late at work and working with me at home so we could get all the work done and my presentation ready.

I preferred working at home because we could share kisses from time to time, but realistically we got far more done when in the office and we weren't doing that, and Simon agreed with me. I made one important decision that week. When Friday was over I was going to take Simon home and make love with him. I knew it was time.

On Thursday we were busy in the boardroom setting up for the presentation. I was nervous about that, and also what else tomorrow would bring, and I knew I wasn't being myself. Simon spent most of the morning in the copy room preparing folders for the managers with the details in, and I set up the room and organised the projectors and laptop links for the demonstrations and powerpoint slides. I hated doing the public speaking thing anyway, but at least I was sure this work had been done as well as it could be, even though I was going to give Simon major credit for that.

I was under the desk connecting wires when Simon got back with the neatly bundled documents. I backed out and turned to look at him, the look in his eyes taking me totally by surprise. He must have been looking at my arse as I worked, and his face showed lust, and lots of it. I saw him swallow hard trying to get himself back under control, and then I realised that I was on my knees in front of him and that wasn't going to help the situation.

It didn't help me much when I had the thought of what else I could be doing on my knees and hoped I might get to that tomorrow night. He didn't stop looking at me even when I got to my feet and tidied myself up, and although the lust had faded a little, his gaze was still piercing and I shifted uncomfortably under it, knowing what he was thinking.

He cleared his throat. 'I wasn't going to ask this Greg, but I'm going crazy here. How long...?'

He left the question hanging, but I knew what he was asking about. I smiled at him and decided he could be let in on my plans. 'How does tomorrow night suit you?'

He beamed at me. Apparently very well. 'Why tomorrow?'

'I need to get this presentation over with.' He suddenly looked disappointed and I had to reassure him. 'It's not more important than you, nothing is. But I need to be here tomorrow and be awake, and neither of those is going to happen if I take you to bed tonight.' He smiled at me and I couldn't resist closing the gap between us, moving my hands to his shoulders. I continued talking and surprised myself with the intensity in my voice. 'Tomorrow babe. We can spend the weekend doing all the things I've been dreaming about since I met you.'

His voice when it finally came was soft, but almost a growl expressing his need. 'Promise?'

'I promise.' I growled in reply, and I couldn't resist him any longer, not caring where we were. I pressed my lips to his to seal the promise I had made. I moved my hands to hold him, one in his hair which I knew he loved, and one in the small of his back, wanting to move it lower but still having some control of myself. We kissed slowly but the passion was burning now we both knew what was in store for us.

I'm not sure how long that kiss would have gone on for if I hadn't heard a gasp of surprise, and realised it wasn't either one of us that had made it. We broke apart fast and turned to face the source of the sound, which was our teammate Steve.

He looked embarrassed and nervous, but I had no doubt that Simon was blushing as red as I was at being caught in that position. Steve mumbled an apology for interrupting us, but it wasn't as though he could have expected that. We had to explain ourselves and apologise to him, and to my immense relief he had no problem with us being a couple. We didn't need him to remind us that kissing in the office was not the best idea, but he did it anyway. Once he'd left I looked at Simon, and saw his cheeks still flushed red.

'Well, that's worked better than a cold shower I reckon! Shall we get back to the presentation?' We worked on in silence until we'd finished, occasional embarrassed glances the only indication we were still thinking about the kiss and what was going to happen tomorrow.

* * * * * * *

ingarlm
ingarlm
1,059 Followers
12