A New Life for Julie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she worked, she thought about what she had just seen. When she was done, she quietly returned down the stairs, trying hard not to make a sound. At the door to Bruce's room, she paused and peered cautiously around the open doorway, not wishing to be seen again.

The two were still engaged in their sixty-nine, and they were obviously close to orgasm. The Asian woman was moaning, and pumping her head furiously up and down Bruce's stiff cock. Suddenly she paused, gagging, and pulled her mouth off. Bruce's semen shot up into the air--one blast, then another. Juliet tore her eyes away and hurried past so that she wouldn't be seen again.

Once she was safely in her room, she dropped the empty pitcher on the floor and fell on the bed, pulling her shorts off as fast as she could. She grabbed her hairbrush and climbed up on her bed, and splayed out on her hands and knees, her legs spread wide, her pussy wide open.

Holding the brush handle pointing toward her mouth, she imagined Bruce's stiff tumescent cock bobbing in front of her. She took the handle into her mouth, and started bobbing her head furiously up and down while she frigged her clit with the other hand. She moaned around the handle, imagining that it was ejaculating, and within seconds she exploded into a massive orgasm.

Juliet came home from college and was studying in her room. She started typing up a draft of her English paper on the small electric typewriter on her desk.

She heard some splashing and moaning coming from outside her window. The windows on that side of the room were a little higher than the adjacent wall so she had to stand up on her bed to look out the window. The window looked out onto the wrap around deck that went around the back and side of the house. Since her room was on a slightly different level, the hot-tub outside the wall on the wrap-around porch was about eight feet below, rather than at eye-level.

Bruce was in the hot tub with a woman--a beautiful red-haired woman. Bruce was fucking her from behind! She remembered seeing the term "Doggy-style" in Penthouse, and she had never quite understood what they meant--until now.

The woman gripped the side of the hot tub, standing up, her ass just out of the water. She was moaning as Bruce gripped her hips, pumping in and out of her. His thrusts made splashing sounds as his groin smacked into her as cheeks.

Juliet fell down on the bed before they could see her, but after a moment, she cautiously stood again and peeked through the window--trying hard not to be seen. She needn't have feared--both Bruce and the redhead were far too preoccupied to look up at her window. She watched in fascination.

The woman clutched at the side of the tub with her hands, bent over, her breasts dangled below her, the nipples just brushing the water. Bruce was clutching her hips, thrusting faster. The sounds of water splashing mingled with the slapping sounds they made as Bruce pounded into her.

Julie watched in fascination at the round globes of her ass cheeks jiggling in time with the slapping sounds, the breasts quivering, and the look of passion on the woman's face. The woman was having an orgasm! Julie could see it in her face and hear it in the moans the slipped out of her red lips!

Julie fell back down on the bed, unable to watch bring her self to watch any longer. Desperately, she shoved her jeans down past her ankles and kicked them off, followed by her soaked panties. Spreading her legs wide, she imagined herself in the hot tub, getting fucked from behind like the redhead on the other side of the wall. She grabbed the hairbrush on her end table. It had a handle that was quite phallic. Within a few minutes, she had a tremendous orgasm, followed by a rush of shame which poured into her cheeks.

But this was just the beginning. The house was quiet, and she could hear their activities all over the house for the next few hours. Her imagination ran wild as she writhed around the bed, listening to them--unable to work on her homework.

Fortunately, Bruce was gone on a business trip for another few days after that episode. When he returned, she was extra careful around the house, and made sure she kept to her room when there was anyone over. But she would hear things. She could hear the moaning, the sounds of sex. Slapping noises--skin slapping against skin. Slurping sounds. Talking and giggling. She tried to concentrate on her homework, or sleep, but it was hard.

Sometimes Bruce would have parties, and would ask her to help prepare. He always invited her to join, but after helping get ready, she always retreated to her room. She would try to study, but sometimes she couldn't concentrate and would give up, laying in bed and listened intently. Sometimes she would stand on her bed and watch some of the activities going on the deck, in the hot tub or on the beach in the warm night air. She could hear the laughter, the music, the fun, and envied the people she heard.

One night, she decided to take a break from her studying to take a night walk on the beach. In the living room, a fire was going, and Bruce was sitting on the sofa watching the Playboy channel with a beautiful woman who could have been Farrah Fawcett's twin sister. They were sharing a joint while listening to Aerosmith on Bruce's stereo. She told them she was going for a walk on the beach. They smiled and waved. She walked out on to the deck and then down to the beach.

She came back after 20 minutes. The fire was still going, but they were no longer on the sofa. She figured they must have gone to bed, but as she looked again, she saw that they were on the floor, fucking! Bruce was on top in between her wide-spread legs. He had his hands under the backs of her legs and was pushing them back, pounding down into her. From her vantage point Juliet could see his cock moving in and out of her pussy and his balls slapping against her upturned ass cheeks. Juliet longed to crawl up for a closer look, but instead ran out of the room.

More months passed in much the same way. Julie's 19th birthday came and went without much notice from anyone. She received her first report card, getting mostly A's.

Juliet rarely ever spoke with any of the many women Bruce had over either for sex, socializing, or those who were models, but there was one she got to know to some degree.

One spring evening, Julie came home from school. After depositing her backpack in her bedroom, she wandered into the living room to relax. She sat on the sofa and turned on the television, when she heard a voice. The radio was on, with "Bohemian Rhaphsody" by Queen playing.

"Are you April's cover?"

The voice was a beautiful feminine voice with an English accent.

"Oh, I'm sorry--you startled me! I didn't see you or hear you sitting over there," she replied.

"Sorry about that!" the woman replied. "I was just wondering if you're Miss April? You know, on the next cover," she said, holding up a magazine.

"If so, Bruce really picked a winner with that. Actually, this is March. April should be out any day."

"Cover? Oh! No no no, Julie replied, her cheeks burning. "I'm just a student! I live here--I'm not involved with any of Bruce's--um--activities. I just take care of the house in exchange for room and board. In fact, I was just going to clean the kitchen," Julie replied nervously.

"Nonsense. You were going to sit for a bit and watch TV, or you wouldn't have even come in here--you would have gone straight to the kitchen. Now don't be nervous dear, I just want to talk."

With that, the woman came over and sat next to Julie on the sofa. She had a bottle of wine in one hand and a glass in her other.

"You must share this bottle of wine with me. My name is Catherine," the woman introduced herself.

Julie looked nervously into the woman's eyes and relaxed, introducing herself and taking the woman's proffered hand. Catherine was friendly, with kind eyes and a warm smile. Julie felt completely disarmed. Catherine handed her the glass, and Julie took a drink. It was strong, but felt good going down, and warmed her insides up.

It turned out that Catherine was one of Bruce's older friends, and had been one of his first major models. She had been in Europe for a while, but was back in California to stay. Julie guessed that Catherine was in her 30s. Julie found her stunning, with a graceful, slender, but well-rounded figure, with dark hair and eyes. She was one of the most beautiful women Julie had ever met.

Within minutes, Catherine had Julie talking about her entire life story, pausing only to take another drink of wine.

Catherine smiled as she refilled the glass.

"Don't you want any?" Julie asked.

"I'm fine dear, now what were you saying?" Catherine asked.

Julie continued talking and Catherine listened intently, smiling and encouraging.

Julie felt herself relax, and didn't even notice that Catherine had slowly moved very close to her. Nor did she notice that Catherine's hand was resting on her thigh. Julie looked in Catherine eyes and smiled as she took yet another drink of wine. The radio was playing "Dream Weaver".

She felt warm and relaxed. She felt Catherine's hand stroking her thigh. How nice! She opened her legs a little more for her. She was starting to feel wet between her legs, and hoped Catherine wouldn't notice. She turned back to talk to her. Her face was very close to Julie's. Julie noticed the soft curve of Catherine's lips. She wondered what it would be like to kiss them. Catherine's eyes seemed huge. She almost felt as if she was falling into them.

Suddenly, Bruce came through the front door, shattering the moment. Julie looked up at him innocently and smiled. Bruce looked at her, and then at Catherine.

"Sorry to interrupt your seduction Catherine, but by all means, don't let me stop you," he said with a sly smile.

Julie didn't understand what was passing between them, but suddenly felt like a child among adults, and got up quickly.

"Oh, she said, slurring her words, "I don't want t' interrup ya guys," she said, and started to stumble.

Why was the room spinning?

"Whooa, there," Bruce said catching her on one side.

"Help me with her, would ya," he asked, but Catherine had already jumped up to support her on her other side.

Julie passed out before they had left the living room.

"What'd you do, pour the whole bottle of wine down her throat?" Bruce grumbled at Catherine.

"Not nearly so much--only four or five glasses actually."

"Laced with Bacardi?"

"Well, a little bit, but it was wasted anyway," Catherine declared.

"Wasted? How so?"

"Well, you kind of spoiled the moment didn't you? And now she's passed out and I didn't even get into her pants."

Seeing his look, she took him to task. "Well, someone needs to loosen the young lady up and help her overcome her inhibitions, Catherine snapped. "I would have succeeded too if you hadn't walked in and spoiled the moment. Who knows when I'll get another crack at her? Why haven't you fucked her yet anyway?"

"She's very shy. I don't want her to feel coerced. Give her time," Bruce replied as they laid Julie out on her bed.

"Ah well, you can redeem yourself by sharing another bottle with me, and then fucking my brains out," Catherine declared.

Afterwards, they the shared another bottle and watched the Playboy channel for a while, and then retired to Bruce's room upstairs for the night.

This situation continued throughout most of her freshman year. Numerous times she saw Bruce or other friends of his having sex throughout the house. The situation would not change until her freshman year was nearly over, when she met another new person who would become an important influence in her life--Sarah Parker.

12