A New Life for Julie Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry," Julie muttered, as she poured a little bit of oil into her hands.

Catherine spread her legs wide, and suddenly her pussy was fully exposed to Julie.

Julie felt her own pussy juicing so much, that she could feel streams of warm fluid slowly run from her pussy down her thighs, a few drops falling on to one of Catherine's calves which she was straddling. She gently rubbed the oil on the insides of Catherine's thighs, and moved her hands inwards at the woman's direction.

"Don't be afraid--that area can get sunburn too," Catherine said. "Up a little higher."

Following her instructions, Julie moved her oily hands directly over Catherine's crotch, and nearly gasped as her fingers suddenly sank into the woman's sopping wet folds. Catherine had hunched down somewhat, pushing her pussy onto Julie's hand.

Catherine moaned and arched her back.

"Yessss!" Catherine moaned, undulating her hips.

Julie pulled away suddenly, feeling a surge of panic making her heart race.

Catherine sat up, and looked at Julie with burning eyes. Julie jumped up, and tried to run, but Catherine grabbed her ankle, making her tumble back down onto the matt. The two fell together in a tangle of oily, sun-bronzed arms and legs, wrestling around. Soon Catherine had Julie pinned below her, straddling her, holding her wrists above her head, and kissed her hard on the lips.

Catherine held the girl down, continuing with her kissing as the girl struggled and writhed. Soon though, the girl's cries had turned to moans, and the struggling had turned to a sensuous writhing.

Catherine stopped and came up for air, then she went back down and nibbled the girl's neck, continuing to hold her down firmly. She kissed her way down to Julie's tits, and circling each erect nipple with her tongue, she gently took the left nipple into her mouth, and sucked it gently as it rose up and down with Julie's heavy breathing.

Julie's bronzed, oiled body arched up under Catherine's lips, and she moved down the beautiful girl's midriff, kissing her taut stomach. Catherine swished her tongue around Julie's navel, and moved down toward her pubic mound, kissing and licking slowly and gently. Catherine reached up and grasped each of Julie's thighs with her hands, and spread Julie's legs up and apart. Julie's aroused pussy was quivering directly under Catherine's lips.

Catherine swirled her tongue up one oiled thigh, then the other, moving closer and closer to Julie's pussy. Soon, she hovered directly over it. She could smell the pungent smell of Julie's natural lubricants, mixed with the smell of coconut tanning oil and the salt of the ocean water.

Slowly, she reached out with her tongue and lashed at one of the girl's engorged labia folds. Julie moaned and lifted her hips, trying to push her crotch closer to Catherine's face. Catherine waited a moment, and repeated the action again, and again, each time with slightly less time between licks, each time, moving slowly closer and closer to Julie's hooded clitoris. Julie's cunt was so wet, it looked as if half the bottle of tanning oil had been poured in it--but it was her own natural lubrication.

Catherine teased Julie's inflamed clit with the tip of her tongue, pulling back as Julie's hips bucked strongly, straining against Catherine's firm grasp.

Making sure she held Julie's thighs open securely, Catherine lashed Julie's clit again, and then stopped, teasing her unmercifully.

Julie moaned, her hips bucking harder.

"Please, she gasped. Don't stop!"

Catherine lashed Julie's clit again, just barely, and then repeated her actions, building and then keep Julie near the point of orgasm, but never over the edge!

Julie by this time was nearly sobbing.

"Please, finish me!" she cried out.

Catherine moved up and whispered into the girl's ear.

"And what do I get for it? I have my needs too you know."

Julie's eyes flew open.

"I--I don't know what to do!" she whispered.

"Yes you do--I just showed you. Do what you like done to you!" Catherine insisted.

"Okay--ANYTHING--please, just finish me," Julie gasped.

Catherine turned herself around on her hands and knees, straddled Julie's head, and lowered her crotch down to sit on her face.

Julie watched Catherine's cunt spread open above her head. She reached up and wrapped her arms around the older woman's hips, grasping an ass cheek with each hand, and pulled Catherine's pussy down to her mouth. She had never done this before, but decided to take Catherine's advise do what felt good to her.

She stuck her tongue out and carefully ran her tongue up and down Catherine's slit. She was gratified to feel Catherine jerk her hips in response.

"Don't forget me!" she protested to the woman on top.

Catherine grinned and returned to her original task, this time upside down. She reached down and pulled Julie's thighs back apart.

Julie had calmed down somewhat, backing down from the precipice of orgasm. Catherine returned to licking the folds of her cunt, licking up the cunt juice that had pooled inside of Julie's cunt. Holding her thighs wide apart, she started tongue fucking Julie's pussy.

Julie moaned into Catherine's pussy. Grabbing Catherine ass cheeks harder she did the same thing. Catherine's hips undulated wildly above her. Trying to hold her hips as still as possible, she started thrusting her tongue in and out rapidly, and then paused, and licked her folds up and down. She tried to concentrate, but it was so hard as she felt Catherine's lips gently enclose her engorged clit.

Julie followed suit, pulling Catherine's stiff clitoris in her mouth. Catherine's hips started undulating more frantically, and Julie wrapped her arms around her waist, holding on to Catherine's ass cheeks firmly, while trying to keep her lips latched onto Catherine's clit, and yet at the same time, she felt her own body go on autopilot and start grinding against Catherine's face as her own arousal increased.

Julie's orgasm was starting to well up. She felt her heart beat faster and faster, her breath coming in quick pants, and the muscles in her pussy contracted repeatedly.

Julie started screaming as she felt her body stiffen. Pleasure flooded throughout her body, but didn't stop. The contractions decreased somewhat, but then she felt them start up again, not just those in her vagina, but throughout her body. Once, twice, three times, and then over and over until she lost count.

As the contractions faded, she became aware of Catherine on top of her still, and then realized that she had been moaning and screaming right into Catherine's pussy.

Catherine rolled over to the side, pulling Julie with her. The two women still had each other's pussies in their faces. Catherine had her long shapely legs pulled up along either side of Julie's head still.

"Did you, um did you..." Julie stammered, looking at Catherine's pussy, sopping wet with pussy juices, and still moved with spasms from her orgasm.

"Oh babe--did I ever," Catherine replied as she slowly extricated her limbs and turned around to face Julie face to face.

"That was beautiful," Catherine declared with a deep breath. She pulled Julie's head closer and kissed her gently on the lips.

Julie moaned softly as she opened her lush lips to accept Catherine's deep kissing. The two women laid side by side, kissing each other softly. She tasted something on Catherine's mouth, and realized it was her own pussy. Instead of grossing her out, she was surprised to find it turned her on!

They laid together, side by side, kissing each other gently on the lips, on the throat and face, and occasionally on the stiff nipples of each other's tits. After a few minutes of this, Julie let Catherine's arms pull her closer, and soon their breasts were pushed up against each others. Julie felt Catherine stiffening nipples poking into the soft flesh of her tits. She also felt Catherine's firmly muscled thigh slip in between her own legs, rubbing up against her sopping wet cunt. She felt her own leg slide along Catherine's hot moist pussy--felt the heat of it as her thigh slid along the flattened labia, spreading a trail of natural lubricant along Julie's thigh.

Julie hugged Catherine hard as she began moving gently back and forth, the two women's pussies rubbing the thigh of her partner. She opened her mouth to moan and felt Catherine's lips cover her own again, Catherine's tongue thrusting in between her lips as the two women moved together, slowly increasing the tempo of their thrusting.

This time Julie came first. She moaned into Catherine's mouth, holding her hard as she ground her pussy hard into Catherine's thigh. This time she heard Catherine cumming too, and felt a rush of hot fluid against her own thigh as Catherine had her orgasm also. This time the contractions didn't last quite as long, and the two women rolled apart, gasping for breath.

Julie stretched out languorously on the reed matt, enjoying the afterglow of her orgasm and the warm ocean breeze on her nude, warm, oiled body. She started feeling drowsy, and turned over on to her stomach.

Catherine lay next to her, gently running her fingers up and down Julie's backside, from the backside of her knees up over the curve her ass, up the small of her back, up to her neck, and then back down again.

After a few minutes, Catherine started feeling drowsy herself, and realized they had better go inside before they burned under the relentless sun. The sun, the sound of the ocean waves, and the relaxation from orgasm had a powerful soporific effect, and both women. They would burn if they stayed out any longer.

She roused Julie, and the two women gathered together their clothes, tanning oil, and the large reed matt and walked back up to the house. They took a shower together to wash away the sand, sweat, and oil, and took turns washing each other's hair, and then soaped down each other's bodies and rinsed off.

Afterwards, they dressed, and Catherine drove them both to Pizza Hut, where they shared a pepperoni pizza by the fireplace. Then they went to see Christopher Reeve in "Superman", and later returned to the house and watched TV for about an hour before Catherine said she had to leave for the night.

A few days later, Saturday night, Bruce came home. Julie was watching "The Love Boat" on TV. Julie was hoping he was in the mood for sex, but he was clearly exhausted. She fixed him soup and he went to bed.

The next day she got up in the morning. It looked like another hot day, so when she pulled on her thong underwear and denim skirt, she decided to forgo her tank top and just go topless. She enjoyed walking around the house and beach with her tits free and loose, with the warm breeze kissing her nipples. She waited until it looked like Bruce was up, and then fixed him some bacon and eggs, just having one egg herself and a slice of melon, and then decided to walk around on the beach, and wade in the water a little bit.

While Julie walked on the beach, Bruce ate, and then went to answer the door when he heard a knock. It was a friend of his and an editor of one of the magazines he photographed for.

"Come on in Larry," Bruce invited him in. "Can I get you anything?"

Larry asked for a cocktail and sat down in the living room. Bruce took his plate to the sink and mixed himself and Larry a cocktail and sat on the sofa with him.

They talked about an upcoming issue planned for a couple of months down the road. Bruce had a model he wanted to try.

"That's fine, we're leaving this one all in your hands, so as long as you can deliver. When will you have some shots for us to look at?"

"Probably by next weekend," Bruce responded.

Larry looked over his shoulder through the large windows that lined the two outside walls of the living room. Julie, unaware of the two men in the living room, was leaning out over the deck railing, facing the ocean, her back to the men. She was still topless.

"Is that her?" Larry asked, pointing his thumb at her.

"No, that's my tenant. She just lives here and keeps the place clean for me," Bruce replied.

Larry stared back at the beautiful woman.

"Goddamn she's hot," Larry declared.

"Why don't you go out and fuck her?" Bruce suggested. "Just walk up behind her, reach around and massage her tits--she loves that--then bend her over the railing, pull up her skirt, and fuck her from behind."

Larry turned to stare at Bruce.

"No way..." he gasped.

"Go ahead Larry. If you come up quietly, she'll probably think it's me, until your dick is up her pussy and she's too horny to stop."

Julie rested her palms on top of the deck railing, listening to the relaxing sound of the ocean waves as the sun began to drop closer to the horizon, turning the sky orange and red. She heard Bruce come up behind her.

"Beautiful isn't it?" she asked. But he just walked up close behind her.

She relaxed up against him as he reached around and gently grasped her firm round tits in his palms.

"Ummmm, that feels good," she sighed, as he gently massaged them, tweaking her nipples between his fingers.

She closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling of the warm late summer and ocean breeze on her face, the salt taste of the ocean spray on her lips, and Bruce's gentle hands massaging her heavy swaying tits and their hardening nipples. She felt herself getting wet between her legs, and hoped that he would fuck her soon.

She felt a sense of relief when he started trying to pull up her skirt.

"I have a better idea lover," she said, reaching behind and pushing away his hands for a minute.

Instead of raising her skirt, she unbuttoned the catch to her denim skirt and let it slide to the ground, and then lifted each of her bare feet out of it. Now they wouldn't have to worry about trying to keep her skirt out of the way. Then she leaned forward over the railing of the deck, guided by a gentle hand on her back. She spread her legs a little bit, and tilted her pussy up as much as she could to give him easier access.

She gasped and nearly bit her lip as she felt the head of his cock pierce the folds of her throbbing pussy. She felt him grasp her hips with his hands, and moved back and forth gently, his cock delving deeper and deeper with each stroke until within three strokes, he was buried to the hilt.

He paused a minute, letting her pussy get used to his cock, then began to fuck her steadily, clutching her hips hard.

Julie felt her heart racing. There seemed to be a roar in her ears that was louder than the sound of the ocean waves. She felt the gritty feeling of some beach sand on the deck under her bare feet. Her skin was sensitized to the feel of Bruce's hands on her hips and the sound of his groin slapping against her ass as he fucked her seemed as loud the sound of the ocean.

She tilted up her face into the warm sensuous rays of the setting sun as she started feeling the contractions of a powerful orgasm. Her long black hair brushed along the sensitive skin of her bare back, and her heavy breasts swung underneath her as Bruce pounded into her. Feeling completely free and uninhibited, Julie started screaming with pleasure as the waves of her orgasm seemed to radiate from her swollen clit that was being rubbed by the underside of Bruce's cock has he fucked her.

Larry could barely contain himself. He nearly passed out with pleasure and felt his balls tighten up as they prepared to explode. He felt the beautiful young lady's cunt squeeze his rock hard prick as she started screaming with pleasure and bucked up hard against him. As she came, her warm fluids gushed out around his plunging cock. That pushed him over the edge, and he felt the cum racing through his cock so hard, that it actually hurt a little. He moaned as his cock fired shot after shot into her pussy. He felt the warmth overflowing as it started running down the insides of Julie's thighs.

Sighing with relief, he felt his cock start to lose its stiffness, making a wet sound as it slipped out of Julie's sopping pussy.

"Ohhh, that was good babe," Julie said as she straightened up and turned around to kiss him.

"You're not Bruce!!!" she blurted out, alarmed.

"Um, I never claimed to be," Larry replied.

Somewhat embarrassed, her face turned red and she stammered something incoherent as she fled the deck and went inside to retreat to her room.

That evening she lay in her bed, trying to decide how she felt about what happened. She knew she was supposed to feel shocked and outraged. And even though she knew she was supposed to be feel bad about it--feel violated, she felt turned on. She had thought it was Bruce. It hadn't occurred to her that someone else was in the house. He must have come in while she was outside. So she knew that a good girl should feel angry. But she didn't. Why not?

Other than Bruce, the only men she had fucked were the dates she would go out with when Sarah would set her up with someone. She could count all of the men on two hands--she hesitated a moment--well, definitely with two hands and two feet.

Maybe it was time to face facts. She was a slut. She was a horny, hot blooded slut who loved to be fucked by total strangers. The realization hit her like a brick falling on her head. Young ladies would feel violated by what happened--right? At least a good girl. Yet she was turned on. She was turned on by being fucked from behind by a total stranger. In fact, the more she thought about it, the more it started making her hot again. If she saw the man again, she promised herself that she would thank him by giving him a rip-roaring blowjob for giving her such a good fuck.

Just the same, for the next few days, she dressed a little more modestly than normal, pulling a tee shirt on or at least the top of her bikini around the house. She didn't want any more surprises for the time-being, at least not until she sorted out how she felt about it. Bruce was busy for a few days, and the house was quiet during this time frame. Bruce was constantly in his studio working with a non-stop stream of beautiful models, or else he would take off in his car somewhere, sometimes disappearing for hours, not returning until late in the evening. Summer would be over in two weeks, then the next semester would start again.

That weekend before the semester started, Sarah came back from her family's home in the Bay area, and Julie's life began to change again.

12