A New Lifestyle Ch. 02

Story Info
Threes a crowd?
4.3k words
4.35
63.9k
10

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 09/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamax
jamax
247 Followers

My name is Jack. My wife Jane is twenty nine, five feet six and has a decent figure even though her tits are just average size. But after six years of marriage our sex life had become very boring and routine, at least until the night it all got started. We met a couple, Karen and Mike, at a party and we wound up having sex with them in their hotel suite. We both knew we would have a lot to discuss.

We went to sleep without talking and she was already up when I woke. I went out to the kitchen and she gave me a cup of coffee without saying anything.

"You liked flirting with him, didn't you," I said.

"I was just fooling around and having fun," she said defensively.

"What was he saying to you?"

"That I was sexy," she said softly.

"And it turned you on, didn't it."

"I was just fooling around," she said again.

"What was he saying when you were dancing?"

"The same things at first," she said.

"I saw you humping your pussy on him. Were you trying to get his cock hard?"

"No!" she said.

"Did you cum?"

"What about when we went to the room? She was practically naked and she was all over you, and you kissed her! Right in front of me!"

"Your skirt was up around your waist and he had his hand practically on your pussy. What was he saying to you?"

"That he wanted to fuck me," she whispered "And then you said I should let him fuck me!"

"So what happened after that."

"He started kissing me, and feeling me up."

"And you liked it, didn't you."

"I saw her sucking your cock!"

"Go on."

"He kept telling me that I was sexy and I was making him hot, and that Karen was going to fuck you and he was going to fuck me."

"So you took your clothes off?"

"He did mostly. We kept kissing and he was touching me and before I knew it I just had my panties on and he was naked."

"You wanted him to fuck you, didn't you."

"I had too much to drink," she said defensively. "And what you were doing… and what you said to me..."

"I watched you spread your legs open for his cock."

"You were fucking her!"

"It was wild to watch you getting fucked by another man."

"Did you like fucking her?"

"Yeah. It was all so kinky. And you came, didn't you."

"I guess so."

"And then you sucked his cock to get him hard so he could fuck you again."

"You were eating her and you had just fucked her."

"She was sucking my cock and she stuck her pussy in my face so I did it."

"Did you cum in her mouth, I didn't see."

"You were too busy getting fucked again."

"Tell me."

"Mostly, and on her face a little."

"And then you left me there with him."

"I'm surprised you noticed."

"Did you kiss her anymore?"

"A few times while we watched Mike ramming his cock into you."

"Did it make you jealous?"

"It turned me on," I told her. "Did you like sucking his cock?"

"He asked me to do it," she said.

"I heard him," I told her. "But you sat right down and sucked it."

"She was fucking you and I didn't know what else to do."

"So you sucked his cock and let him cum all over your face."

"I want you to fuck me, honey," she blurted.

I stood up and she led me into the bedroom. She was just wearing a robe and panties and when I got my sweat suit off she was laying on the bed waiting for me. I climbed on top of her and my cock slid easily into her wet cunt.

"You let a stranger fuck you and you sucked his cock," I said as I began fucking her.

"Fuck me…" she moaned as she wrapped her legs around my waist. "Fuck me hard… I want you to fuck me hard."

Our sex life was vastly improved over the next few weeks with her initiating it half the time. I would tell her what a whore she was for fucking a stranger and sucking his cock and it would get her very aroused. I also started cumming on her face when she gave me a blow job which I hadn't done much before, and rubbing it into her skin which also seemed to turn her on. Then out of the blue, Mike called on a Wednesday night.

"Who was that?" Jane asked me.

"Mike," I told her.

"Mike? Mike from…"

"Yep. That Mike."

"What did he want?"

"He's in town and he was wondering if we could get together for a drink or something."

"What did you tell him?"

"I invited him over. He should be here in twenty minutes."

"What?" she said with a surprised look on her face.

"You heard me," I said. "I'll clean up in the kitchen if you want to get prettied up for your boyfriend."

It was a bit awkward when Mike arrived and I ushered him into the family room. I asked him if he wanted a scotch and he said yes, and when Jane said she would have one too I knew she was very nervous. I poured the drinks and turned on some music as we made small talk at the bar. Jane tossed down her drink and asked me to make her another. I went back behind the bar and saw Mike rubbing Jane's knee as I made the drink. I pushed the glass in front of Jane and walked back around the bar to Jane's other side so she was between us as she sat on her stool. "Karen will be pissed when I tell her I got to see you again," Mike said to me. "She really likes you."

"I like her too," I said. "And, of course, you really like Jane."

"Yes I do," he chuckled.

"And you like him, don't you?" I said to Jane as I put my hand on her knee.

"Yes," she whispered hoarsely.

"I'm flattered," Mike said and then he put his hand on her other knee. "It's really too bad Karen isn't here."

"I guess we'll just have to share Jane," I said as I ran my hand up the inside of her thigh.

"That's fine with me," Mike said and then he moved his hand up her other thigh.

"Did you kiss Mike hello?" I said to Jane.

"No," she stammered.

"That wasn't polite. Maybe you should kiss him now to make up for it." She turned her head slowly towards Mike and he leaned over and kissed her. I watched his hand move under her skirt to her pussy and then I slid my hand up her thigh and fingered Jane's slit with him. She squirmed and made a small sound in her throat. I could see their tongues were working as I rubbed her tit with my right hand and then began opening the buttons of her blouse. I had it open to her waist by the time they came up for air. Then I turned her face towards me and kissed her. She sighed in my mouth and I felt her legs spread as wide apart as her skirt would allow for our fingers probing her pussy. When our lips parted I saw that her bra was open and Mike was kneading one of her bare tits. "I think Jane would be more comfortable with less clothes on," I said. "What do you think, Mike?"

"Definitely," he said and we helped her off the stool. He kissed her as he pulled her blouse over her shoulders and I opened her skirt in the back and pulled it down. Then I took my clothes off. When they stopped kissing all Jane had on was her panties and stockings.

"Suck my cock," I said to Jane as Mike began undressing. She looked like she was in a daze as she knelt down in front of me and took my cock in her mouth. I watched her suck it until Mike walked over and stood next to me. "You're ignoring our guest," I said to Jane as I took my cock away. She looked up at Mike and when he pushed his cock near her face she took it in her hand and pushed the tip through her lips. After she bobbed her head a few times I told her not to forget about me. She moved her mouth to my cock and slowly jerked Mike's as she sucked mine. We kept making her switch until both of our cocks were rock hard.

"I think she needs to be fucked now," I said to Mike.

"Yeah," Mike said.

"Do you want us to fuck you?" I asked as she looked up at me.

"Yes," she whispered with saliva dripping down her chin. I helped her up and led her to the coffee table. I made her kneel on all fours and after I pulled her panties down Mike grabbed her hips and pushed his cock into her cunt. She fucked back at him as he pumped his cock into her a few times and then she moaned when he took it out. I took his place and rammed my cock into her.

We took several turns fucking her and she seemed very frustrated each time we stopped to switch, so the next time I took my cock out of her I walked around the table to her head. I held my cock in front of her face and when Mike started fucking her again she started to suck it and rock back against Mike's cock. We settled into a rhythm and Jane was the first to cum. She moaned around my cock and I pulled it from her mouth and began jerking it in front of her face. Then Mike grunted and as I watched him squirting his cum on her cunt and ass my balls contracted. I splattered two long ropes of sperm across her face and then I shook my cock all around spraying drops of cum all over her.

We wound up back at the bar and I poured more drinks. Jane was a mess with sperm streaks on her face and hair, and cum soaked panties but she didn't seem to notice. She belted down another scotch and Mike spun her stool around to kiss her. I took her hand and put it on my cock as Mike rubbed her tits. It began to grow as she stroked it. "I want to cum on your face like Jack did," Mike said and I felt her grip on my cock tighten. "I want you to suck my cock so I can cum all over your fucking face. Will you do it for me?"

"Yes," Jane whispered hoarsely.

"And I'll fuck you while you suck his cock," I told her. "You liked that, didn't you?" She didn't answer.

We walked back to the coffee table and she got on it without any prodding. I watched her take Mike's cock in her mouth and then I pushed my cock into her cunt. She moaned and she started fucking back at me while she sucked Mike's cock. "I think she likes having two cocks at once," I said to Mike.

"She certainly does," Mike agreed. I held Jane's hips pulling her back on my cock when she pushed her ass at it as I watched her mouth slide back and forth on Mike's cock. She came twice before Mike pulled his cock from her mouth and began shooting jets of hot sperm all over her face. Her cunt contracted around my cock and I began filling it with my sperm as Mike moved his cock around drenching her skin and splattering her hair. I could tell she was cumming again.

I helped her to the sofa and she lay there with cum dripping from her face and cunt while Mike and I walked over to the bar. "We're having some people over the week after next," he said. "We'd like you to come and stay the weekend."

"The weekend?"

"Yes. You and four or five other couples for the weekend, but on Saturday night it will be a big party. Maybe twenty-five more couples. It will be a great time."

"Your house is that big?"

"Yes," he chuckled. "I know Karen would love seeing you again."

"We'll see," I said.

"Karen will call Jane during the week to invite you. I just wanted to give you a heads up."

"Okay," I said, and he looked at his watch. "I have to be going soon, but I'd really like to have Jane again."

"Be my guest." I told him.

I poured a glass of ice water and watched as Jane sucked Mike's cock to get him hard. Then he laid down on the sofa and she straddled his cock. "Fuck me," he urged her. "Make us both cum." I saw her peek in my direction to see if I was watching and then she started bouncing frantically on his cock. "Give it to me," he urged her. "Fuck me!" I knew he was cumming when he began to move under her and she moaned with pleasure as her cunt was filled with cum again.

"You liked having two cocks in you at the same time, didn't you," I said after Mike left.

"You did it to me without asking," she said defensively.

"You didn't complain. And you had a million orgasms. Look at yourself. You're covered with cum."

"I had too much to drink," she offered.

"You're a fucking slut who likes getting fucked and sucking cocks."

"No," she whimpered.

"Yes. You did whatever he asked you to do, and you came when you did it. You like sucking stranger's cocks and letting them fuck you, don't you."

"No," she insisted.

"And you liked having a cock in your cunt and one in your mouth at the same time. Admit it."

"I… You…" she stammered.

"Now suck my cock and get it hard," I told her. She sank to her knees and slipped my cock into her mouth. "You like it when he cums on your pussy and all over your face, don't you," I said as she bobbed her head. "You're a fucking slut," I told her and then I held her head and pushed my cock through her lips until I felt the tip slide down her throat. I heard a gurgling sound and when I released her head I saw saliva stream down her chin. "I bet you want to be fucked again," I said. "Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes," she whispered as she rubbed the tip of my cock on her cheek.

"Say it," I told her.

"I want you to fuck me!" she panted. I pulled her to her feet and ran my fingers over the crotch of her panties.

"Your fucking cunt is dripping with cum," I said. "But you want more, don't you?"

"Yes," she said as she pressed her pussy against my fingers. "I want you to fuck me. Please fuck me." She whimpered when I ripped her panties open but when I pushed her down on the sofa she spread her legs open and held her arms out to me. I could see cum oozing from her cunt as I positioned my cock in front of it and felt how soaked it was as I rammed in all the way in one hard thrust and started to fuck her.

"Your face is covered with cum," I said as I looked at her. "And you like it, don't you, you fucking slut."

"Fuck me, honey," she panted and then she wrapped her legs around my waist. "Give it to me hard. I want you to fuck me hard."

I fucked the shit out of her and she came twice before I pulled my cock out of her sopping cunt and came all over her face and chest.

"Mike was saying something about a party?" she said as she nestled against me in bed.

"Yeah. They want us to stay over their house the week after next for the weekend. Some other house guests will be there with us on Friday and they're throwing a big party on Saturday night. He said Karen would call you during the week."

"What kind of party do you think it is?"

"One where you would get fucked a lot, and suck a lot of cocks," I told her.

The following night the phone rang at nine o'clock and from the way Jane was acting after she answered I guessed it was Karen. They talked for a while and I saw Jane write some things down before she held out the phone to me. "It's Karen," she told me. "She wants to say hello to you."

"Hi," I said.

"Hi, yourself," her sexy voice responded. "How are you?"

"Fine thanks. You?"

"Pissed off that I missed your little party last night."

"That's not my fault," I chuckled.

"No its not. I had a stupid business matter that I had to attend to… I would have enjoyed seeing you. Would you have enjoyed seeing me?"

"Yes," I said.

"But I'll see you next week, won't I?" she asked.

"We haven't really talked about it," I said. "I wasn't even sure you would call."

"I want you to come," she said and we both laughed at her choice of words. "I really want to see you again," she said.

"It sounds like you'll have a house full of people to keep you amused."

"True. But I can be amused any time. There was something… different between us. Don't you think so?"

"I enjoyed being with you," I said. "But there was a lot going on that night."

"I understand," she sighed.

"I'm guessing that the house guests are all…"

"All the men have fucked me and Mike has fucked all the women. And they've each fucked each other. Is that where you were going?"

"Yes," I laughed. "Clear. Concise and to the point. And the big party is an orgy of sorts?"

"Yes. For those that are into that."

"And you're not?"

"I'm more into one person at a time," she said. "And right now that person is you."

"Why me?"

"I told you. There's something different about you. I feel I can relax with you and not be judged."

"Thanks," I said.

"Mike really likes Jane too," she said. "He normally doesn't kiss and make out but he does with her. I think he'd like to see her without you around sometime. Does that bother you?"

"I'd have to think about it," I said.

"And I'd like to see you with no one around. We could talk…"

"And fuck."

"And fuck," she repeated. "And lots of other things."

"Like?"

"You'll have to make the trip to find out," she teased.

"I see," I laughed.

"I'll fuck you silly," she whispered. "You can do anything you want to me. Anything…"

"You're giving me a hard on," I told her.

"Good," she laughed. "I wish I had more time but I have to run."

"Okay."

"Jane has my number. You can make up your mind at the last minute but it would help if I knew a few days before."

"I understand."

"I don't like her," Jane said after I hung up.

"Why is that?"

"The way she talked to me."

"What did she say?"

"She…"

"Tell me."

"She said Mike told her he likes fucking me and that I give a good blow job."

"So?"

"That's no way to talk to someone."

"She's very frank and open. She says what she wants to say."

"And she said she was sorry she wasn't here for you to fuck but that I didn't seem to have had any problem handling both of you."

"You didn't, did you?" I said.

"What did she say to you?"

"That she'd like us there for the weekend."

"And what else?"

"That she'd fuck me silly and I could do anything I wanted to her."

"That bitch," she muttered. "Did she say who the other house guests are and what kind of party it is and stuff?"

"I think you know."

"Tell me."

"She said that the other house guests have all fucked each other and the party is a big orgy for people into that stuff."

"And they expect us to just go and…"

"Yeah," I said. "If we go the male guests would all expect to fuck you. Does that turn you on?"

"No," she said but she didn't sound convincing.

"You could fuck Mike again and suck his cock 'til he cums on your face. And then the other men could take turns fucking you and cumming all over you."

"Stop it," she whispered but I could see she was aroused.

"Call your cousin and tell her we can't make it that Saturday," I said.

She didn't answer me but a half hour later I heard on the phone making our apologies.

The following Tuesday night I told her to call Karen and tell her we would be there. I could tell she didn't relish the idea of talking to her but it must have been Mike who answered the phone because her attitude changed immediately. "Yes. We'll be there," I heard her say cheerfully. "What kind of clothes should we bring?" "Stop it," she laughed. "No," she said nervously. "Just you," she whispered. "I won't know anyone else." "Are they young or old?" "I never did anything like that before… Not with strangers… With you, but not them… I don't know… Say it? Okay… I'll suck your cock… And you can cum all over my face… Yes, you can fuck me… Not in the ass! You can fuck my pussy…"

Her face was flush when she handed me the phone saying Karen wanted to talk to me.

"I'm so relieved that I'll be seeing you," Karen said.

"Relieved?"

"I've been thinking about you a lot, and worrying that you might not be here."

"Thank you."

"Well, don't let it go to your head," she said and I had to laugh. "Do you have a fax machine?"

"Sure."

"I knew you would. Give me the number and I'll fax you the directions while we talk." I gave her the number and whispered to Jane that she was faxing the directions before I began walking downstairs with the cordless phone. "Are you there?"

"Yes. I'm walking downstairs."

"Are you anxious to see me?"

"Yes, and no," I said.

"Jack," she pouted. "Why the no?"

"I don't know how I'll react seeing you with other men."

"You said you weren't jealous about Jane."

"It's weird, isn't it," I laughed.

"It's nice," she said. "But, you know, with groups… I'm really more of a voyeur than a participant. How about you?"

"I'll let you know as soon as I know," I said and she laughed her sexy laugh.

jamax
jamax
247 Followers
12