A New Line of Work Ch. 02

Story Info
Paul's new job takes an interesting twist.
1.2k words
4.19
25.9k
0
2

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 09/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now Slave," Sharon barked, "This is what will be expected of you. When the light comes on in there, you are to push your cock through the hole until I say time's up!"

1. "Do you understand?" I simply nodded my head "yes."

She then led me into the new room and fastened my hands to the eyebolt above my head, and my feet were fastened to the one on the floor. I was now facing the door with my cock bobbing at the hole in the door. All I was able to move was my hips. Sharon then slid a padlock through the latch and turned the light off as she left.

Soon I heard voices coming up the stairs and footsteps heading into the room. There was some dim but noisy commotion as everyone got situated. Next, I heard Sharon speak.

"Ladies, as I have explained to some of you, this evening's card game has somewhat of a twist.

"The winner of each round of cards will win fifteen minutes in the fun room. When you enter the room, turn the light switch on to start the timer. Once you find out the secret of the fun room, you are not allowed to tell anyone else at the table.

"You each have been given five thousand dollars worth of chips to play with; in order to enter another round, you have to have five hundred dollars to buy into it. Whoever has the largest amount of chips at the end of the night, gets a special payout."

I could hear the cards being dealt and the women seemed particularly interested in the fun room. The question that was running through my mind was how many rounds will they play and what "special payout" was Sharon talking about?

My thoughts were soon interrupted, as several women said, "I fold!" My cock began stirring with the uncertainty of what was to come.

"Read em' and weep ladies," a gravely voice shouted. The voice sounded like an older woman; who had obviously been a long time smoker. I wish I could have been able to see who was about to have her way with me.

Next, the outside closet door opened then closed. Suddenly the darkness was shattered as the light came on, and I realized it was show time!

I did as I had been previously instructed and pushed my now raging cock through the hole. The woman let out a soft moan and without saying a word, took my entire length into her mouth, all the way to the hilt. I clenched my fists and groaned hard, trying not to make so much noise as to clue the other ladies in. This woman was truly enjoying herself. She was milking my cock with her mouth and hands faster and faster.

This was the best blowjob I had ever received and I didn't want it to end. Sharon announced the one-minute warning, and I let go of my control. This woman took every last drop I had without removing her mouth. I heard the woman swallow and then she stood up, turned the light switch off and left without saying a word. As the woman returned to the table; the other women were joking about what must have happened in the "fun room."

"Well Susan, that must have been fun, because all you can do is smile," one voice said.

The next round lasted quite a bit longer than the first; maybe curiosity had raised the stakes a little, because the ladies seemed to be raising the pot a lot more this round. While the ladies were playing cards, I was thinking of Sharon's fantastic body and already my cock was rock hard. She seemed to have that effect on me.

I had just about fallen asleep when the outside closet door opened again. The light came on and once again I pushed my now throbbing cock through the door. The woman on the other side gasped.

"Sharon has outdone herself this time!" She remarked.

In a moment, I heard clothing rustle then the woman backed up to my cock and began sliding her hot wet gash onto my waiting cock. I started out slow, then worked into a furious pace; pistoning in and out of her with each stroke being met with a low grunt. I knew time was almost up so I let go of a torrent of hot seed deep inside of this woman whose face I had never even seen! The woman slid back all the way against the door and let my cock go soft inside of her while her time ran out. Then, like the first, she redressed, turned out the light, and left without a word.

As the cards were dealt again, I was really feeling exhausted, letting my wrist restraints support my weight while I rested. The next round lasted much longer than the previous ones did and I had actually dosed off waiting. All that it took to get my attention was the sound of the door opening and then closing again. My cock sprang back to life as soon as the light came on. The woman on the other side giggled.

"This is going to be fun. Too bad I only have fifteen minutes."

Then, without hesitation she grasped my shaft firmly and started pumping my cock until I started panting hard, knowing I was about to cum. Suddenly, she stopped and began rummaging around in her purse. Next she rolled a condom onto my shaft and began milking my shaft again. I was starting to get pretty close when she reached through the hole, reaching between my legs and tickling at my butt hole.

I tried to resist, but of course I couldn't! She wiggled one finger up my butt to her second knuckle. I felt so embarrassed, but there wasn't anything I could do. She began pumping my shaft while wiggling her finger inside my ass.

Suddenly, a rush came over me and a crushing orgasm hit me, filling up the condom. The next thing she did surprised me even more. She pulled the condom off and poured my cum onto my shaft and balls. With a soft giggle, she got up and left without even wiping it off.

At this point I was humiliated and ready for this to be over. Much to my relief, I heard Sharon call out this would be the last game. What she said next though, shouldn't have surprised me; but it did.

"Ladies, at the end of this round, the woman with the largest amount of chips, wins use of my servant for twenty four hours.

"He will be yours, to do whatever you want to with him, and will submit completely to your commands." The woman with the raspy voice spoke up.

"Is that him in that room?"

Sharon told them that yes, it was me and a wave of sudden fear ran over me. I wondered what they would do with me. I anxiously waited for the game to end. When the game ended, I did not know what would happen in the next twenty-four hours, but I found myself horny as hell thinking about it.

The ladies filed out of the room and the place was quiet once again. Shortly after, Sharon came back, and released me; ordered me to get a shower and then get some rest.