A New Lover

Story Info
Imagination is a powerful thing, for both of them.
3.3k words
3.99
41.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I are lovers in the truest sense. There is complete trust between us when it comes to matters of love and sex. That is what enables us to indulge in fantasies that may seem at odds with this picture of bliss. Our favourite bedroom pastime is to read erotic stories and literature, expanding our minds into areas we would never have considered. One of our favourite topics is reading of couples who find themselves involved in a threesome with another woman. Is my wife a lesbian? No. Is she bi-curious? Maybe. Maybe it just turns her on to know that there are people out there who can let go so completely and let their wildest desires become reality.

What is my favourite fantasy? What makes my cock stir and begin to swell every time there is some little innuendo in our day-to-day conversations?

My favourite fantasy is to imagine my wife inviting a friend into our bedroom...

"Hi honey. What are you doing home so early? I thought you would be out till much later." I said as Sheila opened the front door. I was at the top of the stairs standing in the doorway to our bedroom.

"Oh, the party was lame and being there without you was no fun," Sheila replied

Sheila had been out with a friend of hers from school. They had planned to meet up with some other girlfriends at a local lounge for a couple of drinks.

"Are you naked?" she whispered.

"Of course I am. I was waiting for you to get home."

When my wife drinks a little she tends to let go of her inhibitions and I knew that if that were the case tonight, I would be in for some wild lovemaking.

"Do you have the blindfold handy up there?" she whispered up to me.

"I know where it is," I said.

"Get it, get into bed and put it on," she giggled.

"I know what you have in mind," I whispered back to my wife.

"That's what you think," she shot back up at me.

We had played several games with the blindfold. Usually it involved me teasing her to the limits of sexual tension, using my hands and tongue all over her body. Maybe this time she thought she would do the same to me.

I agreed to follow her instructions, knowing that whatever she had in mind, I was likely to enjoy it.

As I went back into the bedroom, I hurried to find the blindfold and comply with Sheila's command. Once in bed I waited patiently. I could hear noises from below that sounded quite loud for my wife. I figured she must be more than a little tipsy. Soon I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. The anticipation was killing me.

Sex between my wife and I was always great. At least for the last year it had been. Our kids were at an age where they required less of our time during the evenings and we used the extra time to develop a healthy sex life that saw us making love for several hours, several times a week. We were both very lucky. We seemed to have recaptured the spontaneity and the intensity that we had experienced during our first years together.

We used this rekindled passion to explore our desires and fantasies in the bedroom. This is something that we did not do in the past and on many occasions my wife had surprised my with her wilds side.

I was anxious to find out what my wife had in store for me.

"Do you have the blindfold on?" I heard her say from right beside my head. It startled me as I had not heard her make her way that far into the room.

"Yes," I said. I knew she could hear the intensity in my voice because it broke a little as I spoke.

I felt the covers being pulled from my body as I lay on the bed. The room was completely dark and I couldn't even make out shadows under the bottom edge of the blindfold.

"Just relax and enjoy," I heard my wife say in a voice that was beginning to show signs of being quite aroused as well. I heard other movements that sounded like clothes coming off and being dropped onto the floor. The images in my mind were driving me crazy.

The first thing I felt was silken hair being dragged over my toes and onto my lower legs. The hair continued up my body until I felt it sway back and forth over my very erect cock. The sensation was incredibly light and erotic. Where did she come up with these ideas? I then felt what I assumed were hard erect nipples swaying back and forth over my legs. They got even harder as the tips would catch on my legs and pull ever so slightly. As this continued I then felt a very warm and wet pussy sliding over my left foot. I was completely overcome with lust at this point but I still had enough wherewithal to notice that my wife had shaved her pussy completely bare. The sensation of her hairless pussy moving over my big toe was incredible and I could tell that she was very excited.

"When did you decide to do that?" I asked. There was a stifled giggle from right in front of my cock. Then I heard my wife say "You've been after me shave it hairless for months. Besides I think being hairless makes a pussy taste better too."

The statement had me confused. What did she know about how a pussy tasted, let alone one that was hairless. I didn't even have a point of reference for that statement. "Is this something you read?" I asked.

"No."

At that precise moment I felt warm lips envelope my cock. Her pussy was moving against my foot and my big toe was sliding from top to bottom, rubbing against the clit and sliding into the very wet folds of her labia.

I was in heaven. "Why don't you move around so I can return the favour? I'll also be able to confirm whether a bare pussy tastes better." I suggested. At that I felt movement on the bed and then two legs straddled my head as a very familiar and arousing aroma filled my nostrils. Then an equally familiar sensation as my wife's very wet and open pussy lightly touched my lips. The taste was incredible. Small droplet of her arousal formed on the outer lips and I hungrily licked them away and began to probe for more.

It took about two seconds for the total number of arousing sensations to register with my overloaded brain. I could still feel the mouth on my cock. The pussy on my face was defiantly familiar. I could still feel the hairless pussy rubbing against my foot. Then I heard my wife's voice moaning. "Oh my! That feels wonderful."

"What the Hell," I yelled up into the pussy that was straddling my face. My wife giggled and joined with it was another giggling voice.

"Who's there?" I asked rather frantically as I managed to move enough to one side to speak. The blindfold was still firmly in place over my eyes. A thousand thoughts ran through my mind. The most absurd was that I had to stop this. Again I asked, "Who's there Sheila?"

I attempted to reach for the blindfold but Sheila's hands grabbed my arms and stopped me. "Just relax and enjoy. Isn't this what you've been fantasizing about your entire life? Isn't this what every man dreams about? Heck, even most women fantasize about it if you were to get a candid response from them." Sheila was speaking in a tone that she usually used when we would talk of our favourite fantasies, late at night and at the height of arousal.

With those words the mouth around my cock moaned in agreement. The pussy against my foot ground down onto my toes and my wife's pussy let loose a torrent of love juices that ran all over my face. I turned back to my wife's pussy and began to lick it from top to bottom, circling the clit every second pass or so and lightly gliding over her perineum on the bottom.

After several minutes I felt my wife bending over and heard some hushed whispers. Then the mouth on my cock rose up and off, making a loud pop as it came out of whoever's mouth it was. Quickly the wet feeling was replaced by the most exquisite sensation I have ever felt on my cock. Two tongues were running up the shaft, one on each side, swirling around the head and then returning to the base. They continued to rise and fall, up and down the shaft, always in unison. This continued for several minutes. My wife's pussy was literally flowing with juices. I had never felt her so wet. I concentrated on pleasing her. This allowed me to take my mind off of my cock which was ready to explode.

Then I felt my wife's legs begin to quiver and her pussy began to convulse. The licking on my cock ceased while my wife moaned and clamped her legs tightly against my head, nearly suffocating me. Finally she released my head.

"That wasn't fair of me," I heard Sheila say. "Company should always come first."

The other woman who was lazily licking my still hard cock laughed and replied "That's O. K. You are the one doing the sharing tonight. It only makes sense that you go first."

That voice. It was familiar. I had definitely heard it before, but I couldn't put a face or a name to it. "Why don't we switch?" my wife asked.

"O.K." said the other voice. "I've been waiting months to feel that expert tongue in my pussy ever since you began ranting about it at our get-togethers."

What the hell...? What were they talking about? Get-togethers? Again my mind was forming a thousand questions at once. My wife began to slide around to the foot of the bed and the other woman rotated up to the head of the bed. Again I reached for the blindfold, only to have my hand slapped away. "Oh no you don't," my wife scolded me. "You have to leave that on until we're done with you and our guest leaves."

I was shocked. "You mean to leave in suspense all night? You're not even going to tell me who's here with us?" I asked.

"Not right now I'm not. These are our rules. Play by them or it's over."

With that, whomever the other woman was, swung a leg over my face and lowered her hairless pussy onto it. The sensation was wild. There was only the slightest hint of any stubble. The entire surface was slick and I slathered my tongue over it. The woman moaned. I ran my tongue up and down the entire length of her slit, parting the outer lips and feeling for the hard engorged clit at the top. When I sucked her clit into my mouth she squealed and pulled back. I sucked harder and she fell back onto my mouth.

I then felt my wife straddling my hips. She held my cock in one hand as she guided it into her pussy, slowly impaling herself on its entire length in one slow controlled motion. I resisted the urge to thrust up into her. This was her game and I was going to let her control the action.

"That looks so incredible." The woman on my face cooed. "I can't wait to feel that in me. If you'll let me."

I was in shock. Was my wife really going to go through with sharing me completely with this other woman that I didn't even know, or at least thought I didn't.

The woman on my face moaned loudly. "Yes! Suck my nipples hard!"

Who was sucking her nipples? It must be my wife. This was too much. It was happening within inches of me and all I could do was imagine the sight. I wanted to reach for the blindfold, but then I remembered my wife's rule. The need to reach a sexual release won out over the need to see what was happening. My mind swam with imagined images of what was happening right in front of me

The angle of the pussy on my face changed. Her clit was pressed tightly against my chin as I tongued her gaping pussy which was running with her juices. I felt something warm against the small exposed portion of my cock that was not buried deep into Sheila's love canal. It was our new partner's tongue and it was licking the point where our two bodies joined as one. My wife rocked back on her heals exposing her clit to the other woman. I heard my wife utter a deep guttural groan from deep in her throat. I could tell that Sheila was about to come and I began thrusting up into her pussy as I raced toward my own climax.

"My God. I'm coming!" my wife nearly shouted. I also gave out a loud groan as I started to come myself, pumping my semen deep into my wife. The woman on top of me shifted some more and I felt her tongue begin to lap hungrily at the base of my cock as our combined juices began to seep out of Sheila's pussy.

I started to move my still hard cock slowly in and out, allowing gravity to flood my cock with the thick creamy mixture. I couldn't believe how incredible this woman was. I felt her pussy begin to pulse and her body shook with her orgasm. She sat up and said "Kiss me." I thought, no way is Sheila going to kiss this woman who just finished licking her pussy and my cock which had just finished spurting into her.

To my continued amazement I heard two low moans of ecstasy as the two women kissed. At least I assumed they were kissing. In my mind I could imagine it but I needed a face to go with my wife's. Different faces began to insert themselves into the scene in my mind. Who could it be? Were they blond or dark haired? Several friends came to mind but the voice I had heard didn't fit any of them. Maybe I was mistaken and it was one of the ones I was imagining.

Again I felt my wife's pussy begin to contract and spasm. "Oh Oh Oooooh," she cooed as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her entire body.

Sheila rolled to the side and my cock slid free from the confines of her warm wet snatch. My cock was only slightly less hard than when fully erect. I knew I would recover quite quickly with the slightest bit of attention.

"Go ahead. Put it in your pussy," I heard my wife say in a low husky voice. "That is if it's O.K. with you dear?"

What could I say? "Please. Be my guest." I tried to sound nonchalant but I knew my voice betrayed my mounting excitement.

I was about to make love to the first woman other than my wife and she was going to watch. I could not believe this. The incredibly frustrating part was that I could not see who this incredible woman was. It was driving me mad.

I felt her hot slick cunt slide along the underside of my cock as it lay against my lower stomach. She continued this for several strokes and my cock responded by becoming fully hard and it began to rise up off my body.

"Here. Let me help," Sheila said as I felt her hand on my shaft and she guided it into the clean shaved pussy of her friend. "Oh my. That looks hot. It's just like it's going into a little girl's pussy."

I couldn't believe my ears. Until tonight the thought of me having sex with another woman was the farthest thing from the usually rational side of my conscious brain. Sure I fantasized about it like most men but the thought of actually doing it immediately brought to mind scenes of a destroyed marriage and immediate divorce.

Heree I was, feeling the incredibly tight and wet pussy of another woman who was obviously enjoying herself and I didn't even know who she was.

Sheila took my hands and raised them to the other woman's breasts. With her hands guiding mine we caressed and massaged the other woman's gently swaying tits. As our fingers slid over her nipples my fingers squeezed and pulled on them. A groan escaped her lips and she began to move at a more urgent pace, grinding into my body and rotating her hips.

My wife took her hands from mine. She leant close to my face and whispered "I love you." into my ear. Sheila then kissed me deeply, swirling her tongue deep in my mouth. My tongue entwined with hers and I tasted the combination of all three of our body's sweet secretions.

Our guest was reaching the height of arousal and I could tell that she was about to go over the top. Sheila sensed it too and urged me to come with our friend.

"Go on. Pump her full of that delicious cum of yours," she encouraged.

Where was this coming from? I didn't think Sheila could even remember what my cum tasted like, let alone think of it as delicious. The kiss she had shared moments before with our new lover would have been her only reference.

Wherever it came from it was all the urging I needed as I began to come again.

"Yes, yes, yessssss," the woman on my cock exclaimed as she too reached the point of ultimate release.

Her pussy contracted violently this time, the inner muscles rippling up and down my cock as they milked every last drop from my balls.

"Here. Let me help you," my wife said, and she began to guide our lover up my body, shuffling her legs as she moved her pussy to a point above my face.

My wife began to kiss me. She paused and said, obviously to our lover, "Release your muscles and let it out."

I then felt warm wet syrup dripping onto my face. My wife moaned loudly and began licking and kissing my face and lips as my cum, mixed with the pussy juice of our friend was completely cleaned up. There was some more shuffling on the bed and a third mouth joined ours and I kissed both women deeply.

"That was..." I began to say when a mouth covered mine.

"Just say goodnight," my wife whispered.

"Goodnight, and thank you," I said.

"No. Thank you," our new best friend effused.

With that I felt her get up off the bed as my wife cuddled up beside me.

"Goodnight," my wife said softly, "You can find your way out can't you?"

"Certainly. You two probably need to talk for a while. I'll call you tomorrow," she replied.

"Hey, remember the stories I told you," my wife said to our departing lover, "maybe next time I'll get him to slide this nice hard cock into your ass. It feels wonderful."

Sheila's hand rested on my cock which, as she spoke became completely hard again at the suggestion of me screwing her friend in the ass.

"I think he'd like that," my wife continued in her sexiest voice.

I felt the blindfold being removed from my face. I glanced frantically around the dimly lit room but she was nowhere to be seen. I looked deep into my wife's eyes and said, "I love you so much."

"I love you too, I love you too. Now I need to get some rest. Goodnight"

I drifted off to sleep, my cock still hard and my mind filled with the image me filling our lover's ass with my cock as my wife watched, or maybe she would put on a strap-on and...

But that's another fantasy!!