A New Master

Story Info
Her first experience with a real Master.
1.9k words
4.15
44.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I admit to being nervous and afraid, but that is part of the excitement. I have been with Doms in the past, but today I was meeting a true master, someone who had spent years perfecting Your techniques. I was heading to an address You had given me, dressed as instructed in only my high heels, and black stockings, covered by a long coat. I am not a model, but I like to think I am beautiful. I am 5'11" with long legs, and I wear a 40DDD, that is as far as most men get when they look at me. I have brown eyes and short red hair.

Per Your instructions, I park in the garage at the address You gave me. As I walk towards the house, I hear the garage door closing. I am getting seriously nervous at this point. My car is hidden away, and no one knows where I am. As I approach the door, a young man of maybe 20 opens it for me. "The master is expecting you. May I take your coat?" I want to keep my coat on, but somehow know that I am to surrender it, along with myself. As I remove my coat, I can feel the young man's eyes roaming hungrily over my body. You carefully hang my coat up and lead me to a set of stairs. "Follow the stairs to the room below and wait there." As I enter the staircase, I hear the door close and lock behind me. I am trembling with fear but I continue down the stairs, as there is now no turning back.

The stairwell is pitch black and I run my hands along the wall to keep from stumbling. I pause at the bottom, unsure where to go in the complete darkness. Suddenly, I am grabbed and spun to the side. You place a blindfold over my eyes and a collar around my neck. I can feel a length of leather hanging down against my breasts and thighs. You grab the leather leash and pull on it, leading me forward.

You have not spoken a word and I long to hear your voice, to confirm that you are the same man I have talked to and have learned to trust. You don't say a word, however, as you fasten leather restraints around my wrists and lift them above my head. They are hooked to a chain that hangs from the ceiling, and my toes barely touch the ground. Your hands caress my shoulders, sliding down to massage my breasts. You pinch and pull at each nipple eliciting a small whimper from deep in my throat. Your touch is firm but not painful as you continue exploring my exposed body. I feel your fingers probing the entrance to my pussy, stroking the lips before plunging inside me. They are gone just as quickly they were inserted. You caress my ass cheeks and then abruptly sink a finger deep in my ass, and remove it. I realize that you are assessing me, judging me, and I can only hope that you approve.

The blindfold is removed but it takes a moment for my eyes to adjust to the light. When they do, I see you standing before me. You are very tall, at least 6'2", with jet-black hair and piercing blue eyes. Your strength is obvious under the snug jeans and black silk shirt that envelop your body and I long to touch you. You release the chain suspending my arms. "To your knees, now!"

I drop to my knees, keeping my eyes on the floor. "You may leave now, but if you do, you may never return. If you choose to stay, then you are agreeing to submit to my every command. Red is your safe word and if you choose to use it, I will stop whatever I am doing and you will leave this house forever. These are your choices. Do you choose to stay my pet?" As clearly as I can, I answer, "Yes master, I choose to stay."

"Great, then let us start." You grab the leash and pull me to my feet, leading me over to a device composed of two sawhorses joined by approximately 3-foot boards at the end. Each surface was wrapped with padding. You fasten leather restraints to each ankle and fasten them to the legs of the sawhorse so I am standing with my legs spread wide. Reaching in your pocket, you produce a set of nipple clamps, joined by a fine chain, with a light weight sliding along the chain. You pinch my right nipple, pulling it away from my body until it is standing stiffly upright. You attach the clamp, and a sharp pain shoots through my nipple. I want to scream, but know it will displease you, so I bite it back. Without a pause you begin pinching and pulling on my left nipple and attach the clamp. The pain on the left side is not as bad, as I know what to expect. You drop the weight, about an ounce, and I cry out from the increased pain coursing through my tender nipples.

As soon as the clamps are attached, you bend me forward, so that my shoulders rest against the other sawhorse. Separating my wrists, you quickly attach them to the legs of the second sawhorse, completely and effectively immobilizing me. The weight pulls at my nipples with a mild, but constant pain and I find my pussy was getting wet from the sensation. You then replace the blindfold, completely blinding me. I hear you walking away from me. It seems like forever before I hear you return but it was probably only a minute or so. I feel something cool and hard being rubbed along my inner pussy lips. Then you press it slowly into me. It is thick and hard and inch-by-inch you insert the rubber toy into my hot pussy. The toy stretches my cunt tight, but little do I know that you aren't done yet. I feel you spreading lube along my ass crack, and then you insert a toy in my tight virgin ass, it seems huge. You are being gentle and taking it slow but it still hurts. The plug feels huge, especially pressing against the large toy in my pussy. You wrap a wide leather belt around my waist, and run a strap from that between my legs and attach it to the back of the belt, effectively holding the toys snugly inside me. Pain and discomfort quickly turn to arousal but I can do nothing but wait until you decide I am worthy of release.

I hear you moving around, but I can't tell what you're doing. Suddenly you grab my hair, pulling my head up, and I feel your cock pressing against my lips. I open my mouth and tentatively lick the head of your swollen cock. You rub it along my lips as I lick you, loving the taste of your manhood. Then you press it past my lips, sliding it slowly into my warm wet mouth. I accept your hard cock inch by inch into my mouth, and then into my waiting throat as I fight the urge to gag. Your cock is longer and thicker than any I have ever deep throated before. You pause for a moment when you are buried to the hilt, your balls resting on my chin. Then I feel a low, deep throbbing begin in my stuffed cunt. The toy you had buried there is actually a remote vibrator. The sensations add to my arousal, making me eager to suck your cock for all I am worth.

You begin moving with slow, long strokes and I caress you with my tongue as you slide in and out. I press my tongue against the underside of your cock as you thrust into my mouth and lick the head as you pull out. Your strokes quicken and soon you're fucking my mouth in short, quick stokes, each ending deep in my throat. With this change in pace, you turn the vibrator up higher. My pussy is on fire with the need to come, my hips bucking against the sawhorse. You're slamming your cock into my mouth and throat. The sensations from the vibrator are intense, but not enough to trigger my orgasm. Between you fucking my mouth and the vibrator in my cunt, I am moving and shaking as much as my restraints would allow causing the weight on the nipple chain to swing, intensifying the painful sensations in my nipples.

I can feel your cock pulsing in my throat and know you will be feeding your hot cum to me very shortly. You hold my head tightly and bury your cock in my throat with every stroke, and then I feel you tensing. "I am cumming my pet, do not waste a single drop or you will be severely punished." With that said, you bury your cock in my throat and I feel the first of your hot cum splashing against the back of my throat. Shot after shot, it seems as if you're shooting a gallon of hot cum into me. You pull your cock from my mouth slowly, allowing me to thoroughly clean it with my tongue. I notice you are still hard as you pull from my lips. I am very near my own climax, but you have other plans and turn it off, leaving me frustrated and on the edge. I almost cry out from frustration and desire, but I know that will only bring punishment and I bite my lip to keep quiet.

You walk behind me and release the strap holding the toys in, removing the vibrator but not the butt plug. You then release my wrists and ankles and stand me up. You lead me to a waist high bench. I lie down on my back and you fasten my wrists above me, my hips hanging over the edge. My legs are lifted onto your shoulders and I feel the head of your cock rubbing along my nether lips. You enter me slowly, both of us feeling every inch sinking into my velvet sleeve. You press forward filling me with your hot, hard cock. You can feel the plug in my ass pressing against you as you fuck me with slow strokes, in up to your balls and back out to the head.

Your thumb finds my clit, rubbing it in gentle circles. My hips thrust upward, yearning for more contact and allowing you to sink deeper in my hot snatch. I can feel my climax building even as I feel your tempo increasing. All that can be heard is our moans of pleasure and flesh meeting flesh, the oldest melody in the world. I only wish that I could look into your eyes and see the pleasure there. We are both rapidly approaching the peak and your thumb rubs harder against my tender nub. "Cum for me my pet! Cum for me now" you say. And the ripples of my orgasm swell, into a tidal wave of pleasure. I cum harder than ever before, the walls of my cunt clutching at your cock, milking it. I feel you tense against me. "Oh god yes, you little slut, I am cumming just for you," and I feel the first shot of hot cum splash against my inner walls. I can feel every time your cock tenses as you shoot your load inside of me. Over and over you thrust forward and shoot deep, until you collapse against me.

We lay like that for a few moments, catching our breath, then you release my wrists and remove the blindfold. Gently you pick me up and carry me to bed. As you cuddle against me, I know I have made the right choice.