A New Master, A New Life

Story Info
This girl finds what she needs.
738 words
3.88
31.3k
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes there just is no justice in this world. You work towards a goal and it comes up short. My goal was to find a good Master to take care of me and to learn me and my needs and desires.

Well in the 3 short years of looking, I have found one who really appeals to me. One who has given me time to think and time to be myself without having to worry about what anyone else thinks.

This man is a friend, true in all the senses of the word. He allows me to be a thinking feeling submissive without taking my individuality away from me. He gives me something to work towards, being a true submissive.

Lets just say, he turns my crank!

My story starts in a chat room. I am clowning around with friends and teasing the unattached doms. One in particular catches my eye and I watch him from afar, as far as you can get in a chat room. He smiles at me and teases back at me and we banter back and forth.

One day he comes into the chat room and I decide to seek him out in one of my old jokes, I tell him he needs to come home, our nine children need him to come home and there's one on the way. He joins right in and begins to talk as if we have been married for 20 years. Everyone is stunned and my private message box lights up! They all want to know if we are indeed married and have children. The joke begins to get interesting.

So on the joke goes for a few days. We go back and forth with it. I am really enjoying this, and I suspect from the talks we have in the room, he is too. A few of the regulars begin to question me as to what his intention is, and I just tell them we are friends. I did not think anything serious would ever come of it. After all, it's just virtual chat.

After a week of this playfulness, I get a private message from him, asking if he may speak to me. I am agreeable, as we have grown to be friends and I do talk to my friends privately.

He wants to know if I am available, and at the time I am not. I have one master who is not too responsive to my needs. I am seeking release from him and he is balking at letting me go. After a lot of thinking I decided this would be worth trying. He is a gentleman and many in the room we chat in approve of him.

So, after many attempts to be released I decided to release myself from my former master. This new man in my life has assured me of his intentions and I am excited to be going into a positive relationship.

This is a new situation for me, since every single male, and some who are not single, I have ever been associated with in chat has the idea I want to cyber them as soon as we meet. This man does not want to cyber, he wants to get to know me. Wow, a shock. My proverbial pants will stay in place, at least for the time being.

As the days went by, he and I talked and teased and chatted about what we wanted. We found we have a lot in common and we want much the same things. Music, flea markets, auctions, all the things that give us something other than sex to talk about, as would be the norm for all the other men I have encountered.

It is taking some time to get to know each other and I have enjoyed it all. I am comfortable with him and I believe he is with me also. I do tend to tease him unmercifully at times and he has proven he has much control, much to my chagrin, he knows how also to tease me to the point of distraction.

Well this is the first chapter of what I hope is many. In time as we progress I am sure that things will get juicy, and I will be able to describe some very heavy scenes that we produce.

Until then, thank you for reading and I hope you come back for more.