A New Master, A New Life Ch. 02

Story Info
this girls knows she has a good Master.
1.3k words
4.1
20.8k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things have grown interesting over the past few weeks. Life as we know it in the real world still rolls by with the usual bumps and hitches, while virtual life has a roll of its own.

My new Master and I have progressed nicely. Things have heated up a few times and we have explored our virtual hungers, which by the way, have grown. We meet in the chat room, and go to a private message room behind the scenes and neck like kids in the back seat of a 57 Chevy. Interesting to say the least. For being a forty something female, feeling like a sixteen year old again is something of a marvel.

This man is more than patient, he know what switches to hit at the right times, then laughs when it gets too warm for me to sit still long. I try his patience, and it does me no good. My comments to him sometimes go unheeded, like, please, stop, always followed by a wicked or sly grin. And they say this is what makes a good Master

. People come and they go. We make friends from all over the world. The virtual romance can be very nerve wracking! There's been death and there have been a few faked deaths, disappointment comes along with that. Life goes on!

Days spent in chat, hanging out with friends I have made in the last year has been very is should be a task for me. I am to write another chapter on our D/s relationship. I have been giving it a lot of thought and while we are learning each other daily, it is still a huge pleasure to learn something new. We spend a lot of time smiling at each other and teasing.

My Master can be very aggressive with me, as well as very romantic and soft. He is a very strong Master/ Dom. I have tried to test him and his will power is outstanding. I only wish to adopt his as my own. He fills in where I lack, but I suppose its supposed to be that way.

A few weeks ago, Master came in looking really randy. He had decided I was going to be his all the way around. There was no saying no, no hesitation allowed. I was to just DO as he said and that was that. I know what they mean when they say gooseflesh, and I know what it feels like, but I have never felt anything like the power of his dominance as I did this day. He was all over me, touching teasing testing every inch of me.

My mind, was his, my body, was his. Every single part of my being was consumed as his. His hands were all over me. Although it was virtual reality I could still feel them. Fire spread thru me. Liquid fire in my veins, as his hands did their magic.

My moans were soft and my hands shook, my body responded much more than I thought it would. I could hardly sit in my chair. My master had many surprises for me yet, and he had only just begun.

His lips on my ear, whispering the delights his hands held for me. His fingers touched me deeply where no one else ever had. His tongue trailed down my neck, and I felt his hands grasping my wrists and tying them, one to each side of my chair. I felt my ankles being tied to the legs of my chair. My knees spread far apart.

My hair, not being very long, only shoulder length was also tied back and held in place by a lash he had brought along. I was being prepared for the treats he had in his black leather bag.

He pushed open the bag with one hand, while stroking my brow with the other, telling me he loved me and how much he adored me, I sat there shaking in my chair, not sure of what he would bring out of the bag.

I gasped when I saw the knife, long and shiny and very sharp. The blade gleamed as though it were just shined. The edge looked wicked. Master held the blade in front of my eyes so I could see it, then, passed it across my thigh, knowing it is one of my most sensitive places.

I gasped as I felt it along my thigh. I shivered with the coolness of the blade. He then thrust the blade thru the leg of my shorts, cutting them away. Then he cut thru the shirt I had on, cutting it away also. He left me sitting on my office chair, in bra and panties.

Chilled as he had opened the window and allowed the cool morning air to cover me, my nipples reacted quickly, rising hard as marbles.

I was stunned by the way he made me feel. My body tingled, and I was ready to be taken any way he wanted. Licking my lips, looking into his eyes I tried to seduce him, but saw right away it was not working. This man had an iron will. No matter how I looked at him, he did as he had set out to do. Teach his submissive about his control.

He put the knife to the side. His hand went back to the bag and he looked around in there for a few minutes, I wasn't sure if this was part of his game or if he truly had not decided what he wanted to use. He came up with a long handled flogger, one with leather straps.

He wound it around his hand, flipping it forward and backward. Playing with it as I watched him. He snapped it and ran it across my shoulders, lightly touching me. My skin was all gooseflesh. I didn't know what to think. All I knew was that I wanted to feel his touch, his skin on mine.

Suddenly, he swung his hand back and slapped the flogger across my shoulders, making me jump in surprise but not great pain. He did this again and again. Each time using a bit more force, and making me feel it deeper in my flesh.

My chair damp now from the sting, grinding my pussy down into my chair, trying to make contact with my clit to the chair because I couldn't take much more. I wanted to just cum and scream out his name, but this was not allowed. I was only allowed to experience his pleasure as HE gave it to me, not what I could take from him.

I thought of begging him, knew that was of no use because he is as hard as he is and so very controlled. I thought of making promises of things I would do that are my limits, and knew he had no use for those promises. I had all but run out of options in how to get out of this chair and get my satisfaction, but it was not to be. He had promised that he would have his way and he was.

He dropped the flogger, finding something else, to torture my body. In his hand was a strange looking object, when I asked what it was he said, never mind, just sit there and enjoy. I closed my eyes, afraid to look and see, he chuckled and asked me if I trusted him, I said of course my Master, why would I doubt you?

Then I felt the stinging lash of his whip over my thighs. My mind raced as I felt the throbbing in my center, wanting to cum so bad from the delightful pain.

And this is where I am stopping my story. I will be writing more as the weeks go by. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I have enjoyed writing it.