A New Office View

Story Info
New office leads to an early morning romp.
1.7k words
4.09
33.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writer64
writer64
1 Followers

Roger had just settled in his new office across the street from the Sheraton; it was a great office compared to the ramshackle office his company had occupied for years. But with some recent prosperity, his company had moved to the downtown high rise.

Roger had come in a bit early to start unpacking boxes of files and organize a bit before everyone else got in. He had a conference later that day, and would have little time to unpack later. His office faced the Sheraton and he could see a few rooms lit up in the early morning darkness, but one caught his attention right away. Inside, he could see a young red-haired woman in a robe taking clothes out of a travel bag. Once she finished, she took off the robe to reveal a magnificent body- nice breasts, a trim waist and stomach, long legs; "This is going to be a great office," Roger thought, reaching for a small pair of sports binoculars from his briefcase. He waited patiently as she went into the bathroom, probably headed for a shower.

----

Sherry stepped in to the shower and let the warm water cascade down her body. She thought of her recent encounter at the mall where she had flashed an unsuspecting guy, and was ready for another. It had energized her, made her bolder, and most of all let her be her self. She had never considered herself an exhibitionist but the anonymous attention and appreciation for the purely physical was a powerful sensation.

She dried off quickly and dried her hair partially. Sherry always had trouble sleeping in hotel beds and had hours before her appointment with prospective clients. While pulling her cosmetic case from her bag, she glanced out the window. A lone window was lit in the building across the way and Sherry caught a glimpse of something odd in the light. She laughed out loud when she realized the odd thing was a man with binoculars!

"He must like what he sees, since he got out the binoculars!" she thought. She felt devilish as she waved to him, figuring he would be embarrassed. The man simply waved back and continued to watch her. "Hmmmmmm....this one doesn't scare." Sherry took both full breasts in her hands and pushed them together and up, letting her fingers caress the firm, pink nipples. She felt his eyes on her and her excitement grew.

No man had touched her since her divorce, almost a year earlier. She had decided, before this trip, that she would sleep with the first appealing man she found. "Why not?" she thought, "He probably is just wanting to look anyway. "Her hand trailed down her flat stomach and covered her red pubic hair. She slipped her other index finger into her mouth and began to slowly suck, looking directly into the binocular lenses. She saw the man's mouth make an OHHH shape and smiled to herself. When she began to lick her finger, his hand dropped to his crotch, almost like a reflex.

Sherry turned from the window and bent deeply over the bed. With her legs parted, she knew he had an excellent view of her round cheeks and deeper recesses. She found a marker in her bag and on

Sheraton stationary wrote "822" in big letters. She turned and held her "sign" toward the man, beckoning him with one finger. She laughed again as the light went out across the way.

-----------------------

Roger had watched intently as the woman discovered him. He felt bold at a distance and had returned her wave, though his first instinct was to hide. She seemed to enjoy being watched. His cock grew hard in his blue dress slacks as he watched her play with those luscious breasts. When she began to suck her finger, he thought his seams would burst.

Roger had been divorced less than three months. The separation was bitter and ugly and had left him reluctant to even date again. Besides, all the available women he knew seemed to be looking for a replacement husband and he never planned to be a husband again. He had buried himself in work, coming in early and staying late. When the woman bent over, Roger's mind pictured holding those round hips, driving his hard cock deep into her wet opening. He unconsciously rubbed himself, through the material of his pants. He smiled at himself, thinking he was going to mess up these pants if he didn't stop soon. The smile froze when he saw what he assumed was her room number on a piece of paper she held to the window. She made a "come here" motion and his mind went blank.

Roger was out the door before his mind caught up with him. "Are you fucking insane!" he thought. "It's probably a set up. Her husband might be there waiting to beat me to a pulp." But he wasn't listening to his own reasonable side; he just hurried across the dark alley and through the empty lobby. "That probably isn't even her room number," he thought as he went up the elevator. All he knew was that he was going to find this woman before he talked himself out of it!

He rapped softly on door #822.The door opened and Roger stepped inside. There she stood, still naked, pink and clean from the shower. Her long red hair was uncombed and hung to soft pink nipples. He started to speak but she silenced him with a gesture. Instead, she began unbuttoning his shirt, kissing his chest as she went. She seemed to know exactly what she wanted to do, so he let her have her way.

Sherry took hold of his belt and led him toward the bed. After she loosened the belt and slid down his slacks, she half pushed him to sit on the edge of the bed. He watched as she removed each shoe and sock slowly, caressing his feet as she did. The woman moved slowly, slipping off his pants and boxers in one motion. She urged him back on the bed, covering his body with her own.

"God, she feels good," he thought, as her soft skin slid against his. She sucked his nipples, licked his chest. Her teeth bit those tiny nubs, giving him shivers of pleasure. She pressed her full breasts against his cock as she kissed his navel. Sliding lower, she pressed her tits harder against him, feeling his long, thick cock slide between them.

His eyes never left her as she took his cock in her hands, holding it outward. She licked him, just as she had her finger. Slowly, base to tip, her warm wet tongue tasted him, savoring the male scent. He shivered when she closed her mouth over the swollen head of his cock. He was surprised at just how hungry she seemed for it. She sucked him hard and deep, her head bobbing over him. Her hands roamed over his balls and up between his cheeks. He tensed as she pressed a finger against his anus but she persisted, and he relaxed and let her have her way. It felt like she had more than two hands, touching and probing. Roger needed to cum so badly, but she seemed to sense when he was close and backed off, keeping him just on the edge.

When she stopped all together and stood, Roger reached for her. She slipped his grasp and straddled his stomach, giving him his first taste of her tight nipples. She put first one then the other to his lips and he sucked them eagerly. Her hair tickled his face and she swept it back. He sucked hard, making her moan with pleasure.

Roger was relieved when she scooted up, finally giving him access to her wet slit. He had no other thoughts except to please this woman as he licked her sweet, rubbery folds. From clit to cunt, he licked and sucked as she ground against him. He held her ass cheeks in both hands, pulling her hard against his face. She cried out, but didn't resist as he slid his finger just barely into her ass. He probed her as deeply as he dared as his tongue thrust into her pussy. She bucked against him crying out now with every breath. She held his head and came hard, her juices mingled with his saliva, covering him.

She moved forward, and raised her that beautiful ass up. It took Roger only a moment to get into position behind her. As he held her cheeks and slid his still rock-hard cock deep into her pussy, he knew this was just what he had imagined just a little while ago. He slammed his cock into her again and again. She pushed back to him with each stroke, moaning softly. The sound of their bodies slapping together filled the room as he pushed into her again and again. Her moans become frenzied and she backed hard into his cock, grinding her ass against him. He felt a spasm of massive relief as cum flowed from him, into her. His orgasm seemed to last for minutes as he pumped his fluids deep inside. As they collapsed where they were, he kissed the back of her neck softly.

They grinned at each other for a moment, but soon realized that duty called. Roger's boss would be in soon, and Sherry's meeting was nearing. They cleaned up separately, taking turns in the

Bathroom. Sherry returned in a soft terry cloth robe and Roger to his clothes. He again started to speak, but she silenced him, this time with a kiss.

-------

Roger was smiling as he took the elevator back to the lobby. His smile widened when he felt her card in his jacket pocket. It was good to be back with a hot woman!

--------

Sherry closed the door and wrapped her robe tightly around her. She felt incredible after feeling the touch of a man who had made her feel wonderfully alive and sexy. "Welcome back to the world," she thought. She smiled when she found his card in her robe pocket...maybe round two later?

writer64
writer64
1 Followers