A New Pet

Story Info
A first meeting with a new Master.
2k words
4.14
22.5k
9
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had done it. She had walked into the hotel, told them her name, and the desk clerk handed her a key. That doesn't sound so bad, but telling a complete stranger your name is His-BigTits, isn't as easy as you'd think.

But she was here now. In the room, quiet surrounding her. Not even the traffic on the street could be heard. She was alone. She gazed about the room and took in her surroundings. Everything was pretty standard, bed and bathroom. Except for the big box in the corner labeled, NOT FOR YOUR EYES, don't look or you'll regret it. She pulled out her phone, checked her email and there was one from him.

"You look lovely my pet, now follow the steps I gave you before, you have 30 minutes.

She looked at the time he sent it, ten minutes ago. Shit! Now it's only 20! You quickly let your hair down and let it fall, to let the kink of the bun fall out for him. Then you strip, jump into the bathroom and lather up everything. He wants you freshly shaven, everywhere. That means legs, underarms, forearms and of course your pussy, you want everything fresh for him.

That alone takes you fifteen minutes and you start to panic. You only have a small idea of what he has in store for you, but you know he won't mess around with your being late. It's the first time you're meeting in person, and you know you can't fail him now.

There a small bottle of perfume you notice as you dry off, with another note that reads, for you. You put it where he told you. Between you DD tits, and right above your freshly shaved slit. It's for him, not you.

Quickly, without looking at the time, you throw your heals back on and kneel facing the window, back to the door. Trying to catch your breath. Any air at all at this point, you're not sure if its from the running or if you're so scared you simply can't breathe.

Less than a minute later the door opens, and you feel the cold air rush on your back and you involuntarily shiver and make a small moan.

"Since this is the first time we're meeting, I will let that pass, but just this once. Understood?"

In your fluster you almost forget to answer him. "Yes Sir."

"Stand up BigTits, I want to inspect you. There is no point in us continuing this if you can't follow simple directions."

You stand up, he roughly spins you around and again you lose your breath. He grabs your nipple suddenly and twists, hard. You lose your breath again, and he twists harder, the other direction.

"Do you understand?" He says it roughly, a cruel undertone in his voice.

"Yes Sir" I whisper.

Tears prick your eyes. "Stand up straight, hold your arms out, and spread your legs, wide." He says this as he walks into the bathroom to see the towel laid disheveled over the towel bar, and checks to make sure the perfume has been used.

He walks back to you unbuttoning his shirt. He stops, looks at you, taking you in, all of you. Every insecurity you've ever had crosses your mind, you want nothing more than to be pleasing to him, in every way, and your body is no exception.

He suddenly reaches out, wraps his hand roughly around your throat. You make no sound, now you know better, and you just look at him, unable to breathe, but you look him straight in the eye.

Hands still out, legs spread... you don't move, just stare.

He lessens his grip only slightly, so you can breathe, but only just barely. With his other hand he begins his inspection. Starting with your breasts, he caresses them and takes his time over the nipples, getting them hard slowly. He then takes the back of his hand and caresses your arms, moves down the side of you and checks your legs.

You are so aware of his touch. You're not sure you can stand up for it, it is its own drug. Intoxicating you, he notices and again tightens his grip on your throat. Yep, you're back. Back to where you stand. You no longer belong to yourself, you are his, and you have been reminded of that. He slowly moves up to your pussy after he knows you are focused, and gently feels its softness.

"You little slut, you're already dripping." He brings his hand up to your nose, loosens his grip and then says "Smell your pussy Slut." You breathe it in deeply. You know the smell of yourself as he has made you smell yourself over and over again in virtual play. But you've never been allowed to taste it. You told him that you hadn't once in conversation, and he made you promise that you wouldn't until it was off of him.

You look at him again, straight in the eye. He's looking in yours. "Do you like the way your pussy smells Slut?"

"You know I do Sir." He suddenly grips your throat hard again, and plunges three of his fingers deep inside your pussy, he presses in hard and pulls out just enough to do it again, and again, and again. You can feel you juices running down your inner thigh, and suddenly he pulls out of you, loosens his grip on your throat, and holds his dripping wet hand up to your face. Again, he's looking you straight in the eye, and without another word puts his fingers in his own mouth. He tastes you, while you watch, slowly and deliberately.

"Mmmmmm, you are sweet."

"Thank you Sir" is all you can say, frustration building inside of you. He then tells you to kneel in front of him. He finishes taking off his shirt, and instructs you to slowly take off his pants. You raise your hands up, and unbuckle his belt. You pull it off and use your neck as a place to hang it. You unbutton him, and then unzip his pants. Gingerly, you reach up with both hands and pull his boxers and pants down all at the same time, as his cock bulges inches from your face. You continue to look forward, straight at his cock, but bend to the side to let him step out of his pants. He steps away and you look up at him, your eyes wide. He's much bigger than you anticipated. This is supposed to be a first night to meet but also a first night for all the other stuff. Sure you've had sex before, but not like this.

He smiles, looks down on you, "Afraid?" You nod. "Why?" He says.

"Sir, because if you accept me, we make that bond with my ass! I've never had anything in my ass, and that will break me Sir!"

He takes you by the shoulders, gets very close to your face, looks you in the eyes and says, "You have to trust me, do you trust me?" You nod, tears again pricking your eyes.

"Say it!" He speaks forcibly, but not cruelly.

"I trust you Sir." You strangle out.

He holds on to your shoulders and begins walking you backward, toward the bed. He then sits you down on the edge. He walks across the room, opens the box, and pulls out a myriad of ropes. The juices start flowing again, and you rub your thighs together, just a little.

He orders you to stand and put your hands by your side. He begins the macrabre, and gently ties your tits in place. Not to tightly, but enough that they stand at attention for him. Then he runs the rope behind your back and under you and pulls the two ends firmly up your ass crack, then separates them a bit and runs them along the outer edge of you pussy lips, finally pulling them tight through the bonds of your tits. He take another rope, ties your right wrist three times, then wraps the rope around your tummy and back several times and then ties your left hand to your waist as well.

Firmly, he lays you down on your back, takes a third rope and ties your left thigh and calf together. Followed by the same action on your right leg. You are now completely immobile, and every part of you is open to his needs, his wants, and his desires.

He gently puts the same three fingers into your pussy and ever so softly rocks them in and out of your pussy. You know you're dripping on the bed. You are so turned on that your nipples are at complete attention, begging for your Sir's touch. Still he rocks, begins playing with you clit, coaxing it out of it's hiding place. Slowly it bends to him, and come out of the hood. It is swollen and wanting. Sir takes his hand out of your pussy, and latches on to your clit with his mouth. Sucking hard, and you begin to moan. As soon as you do, he stops. He knows he has you right where he wants you.

He reaches up and smacks your right tit, hard. You don't know if your screaming because of the pain or the fact that his mouth has gone away. He quickly does the same thing to the left tit.

Again you scream, and the he grabs your bound thigh and penetrates your pussy. In one, forcible stroke you take all of him in. You feel the head of his cock in the back of you, and he pushes it in just a little bit harder.

"Are you mine TitSlut? Does this cock own you?"

"Yes Sir, I am your TitSlut!" You desire will admit to anything now."You own me, my will is yours."

"Do you want me to fuck you slut? " He hasn't moved since he drove deep into you and you begin to squirm wanting him to fuck you harder than any other woman he has ever fucked.

"Your TitSlut wants you to fuck her so hard you break her in half Sir!"

He begins pumping you so hard your tits are bouncing up to your chin despite their being tied. "Do you like this Slut?" he practically screams.

"Yeeeaaaasssss!" You yell.

"Tell everyone on the block that your a slut! I want every hotel neighbor we have in this building to know that you're a slut. Scream it!"

He begins pumping at a rate you didn't know existed and you yell out with all that you are, " I AM A SLUT! I AM HIS SLUT! I AM OWNED!"

"Again!"

I AM HIS FUCKING LITTLE WHORE! MY LITTLE PUSSY IS ONLY FOR MY SIR! I AM HIS TITSLUT! HIIISSSS TITSLUT WHORE! You are so close and you realize you haven't asked permission to cum.

You scream again, as he is slapping your tits relentlessly. You scream again, "SIR CAN YOUR TITSLUT CUM?!? PLEASE!" He says yes, and after two more swift, deep pumps from him your pussy and everything else explodes. You cum hard all around him, but even as you're cumming he continues to fuck you mercilessly. You can feel him start to engorge and at the last minute, he pulls out and cums all over you. His load is all over your pussy, your tits, your face and even in your hair.

He falls down next to you. There's too much pleasure to hold in. The pain that pulsates through your tits is overwhelming, and feels amazing. Your pussy is still convulsing and tears escape your eyes, fulfillment at last you think.

He recovers and begins to untie you, you sit up on the bed after all the ropes are off, and you rub your wrists to get blood flow going again.

"Stand up." He hands you an ice bucket, "Go get us some ice. Just. Like. That." I step out into the hallway naked and covered in his cum and mine still slick between my thighs, knowing that the ice machine is in the lobby on the first floor.

This is going to be a long night.