A New Place, Not the L.S. Apartment

Story Info
A new beginning for you.
2.1k words
3.55
15.1k
1
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/27/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Enygma55
Enygma55
64 Followers

Needless to say, you are surprised to see her on your doorstep. You thought that it was over when you left her apartment. That was a great vacation and a great time but the distance and the differences were too great, but here she is and smiling. Opening the door wider, you smile broadly.

"I didn't think I would see you again, darling," you say as you stare into her eyes. Your gaze is and has always been very intense, like you have to make sure that your subject knows that they have your full attention.

"I had to return the favor of your visit so here I am," she says," Or would you prefer that I left?"

"Of course not, darling, come on in," You answer, a little too quickly as you step back so she can enter.

You can't wipe the silly smile of your face as she walks into your house for the first time. More than a little stunned that she is here and with you again, you try to hold back your excitement. For all you know, she could just be here for a nice friendly visit but you offer all the prayers to whomever that is not the case. She smiles impishly over her shoulder at you as she puts her bag into your bedroom. Your house isn't that big and the lay out is simple so it was easy to find. She stood in the doorway smiling, a wicked naughty smile and slowly closed the door.

"Um, darling?" You say, questioningly.

"I will be right out," she says through the door.

"Well, if you are looking for the straps; I don't have any right now." You say, unable to resist a little sarcasm.

"Patience," is the only reply.

You fidget and pace. Never in a million years would you admit it but you are a little nervous. It is just so unexpected, her being here. You nervously put away the dishes and straighten up the living room as you wait. Company was not on the agenda today. By the time you have done all that, the door opens up and you are stunned for a moment.

Her straight black hair is parted in the middle and brushes the pale skin of her neck. Her smile is still in place but it is what she is wearing that makes you want to thank the gods that you were born on the same planet. A slinky, short, black dress covers her curvy yet fit body. It barely covers her ass, only making it down a little past her hips. The drool starts to form and you clinch your jaw, barely managing any kind of restraint. Repressing the urge to pounce and take, you wait to see what her plan is and how long the tease will last.

"You look amazing, darling," You say, keeping your gaze on her face.

"Oh, you mean this little dress? Thank you," she says, with some coy shyness.

"I meant all of it. It is wonderful to see you again and such a surprise," you say as you take a step forward, involuntarily.

She smiles smugly at you, that getting you even more fired up, as she takes a step forward. The two of you are just inches apart as you force your hands to your sides. You place a single gentle kiss on her lips which ends up challenging all your self-control not to just give in to your passion for this woman. She gives a little sigh of disappointment as you break the soft and gentle kiss. You stare into her eyes as you bring your hand up to caress her cheek and then run your fingers through her hair, brushing a lock behind her ear. If you finger tips lingered a moment on her ear, it isn't your fault that she loves that, nope not at all. You move your hand back along her cheek and slide your thumb along her lower lip. She kisses the tip of it and smiles at you.

"So is that all?" She asks.

"All of what?"

"Just surprised to see me and it is wonderful? After I flew 800 miles to see you...,"she replies.

"I do believe that was your initial response when I showed up at your door those few months ago. Though if I remember correctly, you also had a look of paranoia on your face," You say, smirking.

"Yeah but you were some stranger and I am not now," She shoots back.

"I wasn't a stranger; we talked more than any of the previous guys you have dated."

"Oh? How can you be so sure?" she asks.

"Because if they had talked to you more than me then they would have never let you go," You admit.

She blushes and looks at you again. Biting her lower lip as her bangs fall back in front of her face; she looks at you with a little hope in her eyes.

Clenching your fists, her hair has always begged to be touched, you manage to contain yourself as you pull her gently into your arms. Hugging her close and resting your head against hers and she surrenders to your embrace. She feels good, real good. In fact, almost, too good; something is moving and it is one of those things that you have no control of and never will. You can feel her grinning against your chest as she presses even firmer against you. This has always been a problem, your hormones have always been a little high and you, shall we say, always have a physical expression for them.

"At least part of you is happy to see me." She murmurs into your chest.

"Darling, you have no idea how happy I am to see you again," You say as you pull away slightly and reach down and tilt her face up towards yours. "Honestly, you have no idea."

You kiss her. You kiss her with the months of bottled up longing that you have had for her. The kiss conveys not only want and desire but a passion for this special woman that you haven't felt in a long, long, long time. Your hand cups her face as you pull her deeper into the kiss. Hormones and passion rage against your self-control, demanding to be free and take her. You keep them in check as you continue to kiss her. The kiss goes on and on as you feel her hands slide up and down your back, her nails lightly scratching across your shirt as she abandons herself to your touch. The pair of you gets lost in feel of each others' skin and the way your bodies mold together.

Growling, but only in your head, you break away before things go anything further. Stepping back and away from her, you try to regain control of your raging lust for her.

"So, I assume you are going to be staying here? For how long?" You ask, looking at the floor and the ceiling in a vain attempt to distract yourself from this woman.

"Not sure, I have to go back for school but besides that I can work any where as you well know," She replies," And yes I was planning on staying with you... if you don't mind?"

"You are always welcome here, darling. I told you that, I just didn't expect you to take me up on it."

She smiles again.

"I missed talking to you and I missed you," She tells you.

"I missed you too darling and when you vanished for a bit, I thought that was it."

"I know, I had things to work out myself."

"That I can understand," You tell her.

The two of you stand there in silence for a moment before she straightens the black dress.

You can't help yourself as you reach for her, sweeping her up into your arms. The move surprises both of you, her because of your normal self control and you for the feelings that just broke loose in you. You crush her against you as your kiss her. Your hands holding each side of her face as kiss her fiercely and totally. Using your body you move her back through the bedroom door and giving a little nudge, guide her to the bed. Pushing her onto the bed, your lips never leave hers as you press down on top of her.

This woman gets your motor running so much and you have to show her. You need to show her what she does to you with just her mere presence. Pushing her arms above her head you pin them to the bed with one hand the other roams about her body, caressing her. The black dress is pushed up and a hand slides underneath as your fingers stroke her pussy through her skimpy panties. She is already wet. She moans as you growl. She tries to free her hands but you push harder on her wrists, not letting her escape. You play with her pussy just a short while, pushing the panties aside as your fingers toy with her clit. You thrust a finger inside her as she squirms under your attention your lips still kissing her as you have your way with her. Lifting your body up and undoing your pants, still making sure that she can't wriggle free. She pretends to struggle against you as you free your cock from the confines of your clothes. Not bothering to pull her panties off, just pushing them to the side, you rub your hard cock along the outside of her pussy.

Kissing her fiercely, you thrust into her, taking her. Her pussy is wet and ready as you slide in and she moans into your mouth as you plunge deep inside her. Slowly, pulling out of her, you test your personal restraint as you do so but the pure self torture of it and her reaction to it is worth every second of restraint. She shudders and squirms, trying to pull her arms free. In that clinical part of you, you realize she is trying to get them free so she can take control and make you fuck her. Keeping her pinned, you slowly slide back into her and then slowly pull back out; teasing her with your cock.

Breaking the kiss, she stares into your eyes.

"Please, please fuck me, please fuck me," She says, almost pleading.

Smiling smugly, you repeat your teasing of her pussy with your cock.

You see the fire that you so love about her flash in her eyes and she pushes her body against yours, grinding herself against your cock. She kisses you, trying to inspire your brain to stop working and give in to your lust. It almost works, her kisses are amazing and passionate and it takes all your self control to resist her. Deliberately, you slide slowly and gently back into her. She groans in frustration and struggles to take control but you have her and she can't break your resolve. Content to let her grind herself on your cock, you break the kiss only to nibble on her neck and then slowly kiss it as you work your way up and down her smooth skin. Her scent is maddening and it is even hard for you to control the urge to slam your cock in and out of her. You keep up the teasing for what seems to be an eternity but it is only fifteen minutes or so.

"Please, I want you. I need you. I flew all this way to be here. Please fuck me," She pleads, after a bit.

"Of course, darling, all you had to do is ask," You respond, as you drive your hard cock deep inside her.

Thrusting hard and fast, in and out of her causing her to moan with passion and you to growl as you both work your way towards an orgasm; you barely control the urge to rip her dress off her. As the desire builds in both of you, your mind loses that iron self control that is your usual trademark. You feel her pussy tighten as she moans.

"I'm cumming... I'm cummmmmm...." She moans out.

You growl as you also cum deep inside her pussy.

Loosening your grasp on her wrists, you kiss her softly as you leave your cock inside her. She kisses you tenderly back. Breaking the kiss, you stare into her eyes and smile; a soft, happy smile.

"Welcome to Colorado," You say, grinning," What would like to do for the rest of your trip, darling one?"

Enygma55
Enygma55
64 Followers