A New Plaything

Story Info
Tabby finds out what he really hungers for.
2k words
3.1
74.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just love my life, mind if I say that? I really do... Everyday is filled with pleasure, it seems, from when I wake in late afternoon until I drift off, exhausted, sometime round dawn. And to think I was so...scared when it all began.

I remember I was sitting in the quad outside my last college class, reading a book and sneaking a cigarette, after band practice while I waited for my folks to pick me up. Dad must've been running late getting out of work, Mom I guessed was still at her "PTA thing". I had just turned 18, and a freshman. Frosh, we were called, back then. I think they just call em "targets" now, right? JOKING! Geez, where's your sense of humor? Anyway, I was sitting there minding my own business when this van pulls up, and honks, some young chick, not much older than me, sticking her head out the window and waving me over. I figured, hey, where's the harm in talking to another student, and walked over. Best damned thing I've ever done.

We chatted for a while, about various things, and she offered me a ride, so I grabbed my instrument case - I play the flute, you know? Not half bad, either. Anyway, I grabbed my stuff, and hopped in the back. Next thing I know, we're tooling along, and she's all like, "So I know where this GREAT party's gonna be, this weekend". And I'm like, "Yeah?" and she's like, "Yeah, wanna go? I can give you a ride, you know?" so I'm like, "Sure!" and stuff. So anyway, we're discussing important details like what we're gonna wear, when she pulls up in front of the house, and I get out, casually slam the door, and grin at her. "Um, hey.. I still don't know your name, woman. I'm Tabby." I said as I stuck out my hand, and she grinned and winked, called herself Shawna, and shook it. Told me she'd see me on the weekend, round 7ish.

I walked into my house, to find Mom just now getting in the back door, juggling groceries, so I helped her out while she asked me where Dad was. Told her I was clueless, and that a friend gave me a ride. Oddly enough, I didn't mention the party, knowing damned well she'd never let me go, manufacturing instead some looming Big Test on Monday, saying Shawna and I were gonna meet Friday night to study at her place. Mom, only barely paying attention as she raced to get dinner going, said Yes.

So anyway, skip the crap and on to the party, right? Right! So Shawna shows up more like 7:30, but I'm not too worried, since I wasn't quite ready, myself. I had my party clothes crammed into my backpack, and my sweats on, but I was still fishing under the couch for my missing left sneaker, which eventually turned up in, of all places, the hall closet. Mom and Dad slipped me a little cash for "study munchies" and we left, the assumption being we'd spend the night at Shawna's. We got in the van, and I climbed into the back to change as we giggled together at how damned gullible parents could be. Shawna pulled into a parking lot down the street, and got changed herself, then we hit a McSleazeBurger for a snack before heading to the fun.

Okay, so I was kinda surprised when we got there to find out this party was me, Shawna, a couple other chicks, and two guys I didn't know, one at least in college, the other kinda older than that, maybe as much as 30. Shawna grinned, assured me the main party didn't start till around 10, we were just gonna get buzzed ahead of schedule. So that was okay, then. We've got some Dylan playing, someone sparks a joint, and the alcohol flows pretty damned freely, everyone drinking and having a great time, so that by the time 10 o'clock rolled around, I really didn't give a shit if anyone else showed up, you know? It was about then that the oldest guy mixed up some kinda cocktail, passed around glasses of it, and proposed a toast to something, I forget what. We all drank, of course, except Shawna, who started sneezing and dropped her glass, College Boy, who was lighting another joint, and the older guy, who set his down to help Shawna clean hers up. That's pretty much the last any of the rest of us knew, knocked out hard and fast by the drink.

I came to down in a basement, stuck in a largish cage with the two other chicks, who's names slip my mind now. College boy, later I got to know him as Peter, smiled and assured me that "Master Darvus would be ready" for me shortly, which kinda freaked me out, you know? I started shaking the other two, to wake them up, yelling and hoping someone would hear. Eventually, Shawna came with bags of burgers, passing them thru the bars of the cage. "Hey, calm down.. No sense in yelling, anyway, you're out in the middle of Buttfuck, Nowhere, anyway." I guess my face sorta paled at that, cause she grinned and reassured me. "Hey, don't sweat it. I know you'll do just fine. Think of it as a sorta job interview." I sat down with my share of the burgers, completely confused now, and ate, starving.

A little while later, Peter unlocked the cage and led one of the girls out, Shawna the second, and disappeared through a door after locking me back in. It was maybe a couple hours later that Shawna came back for me, leading me out the same door, down a hall, and into what looked like a sort of mix between a medieval dungeon and a Metallica video, those two other girls chained nude to the wall, and slumping limply, as if out cold again. I was scared out of my mind, so I started to pull away from Shawna's grip, which she tightened, surprisingly strong for a girl. She smiled, and almost without effort, managed to chain me up, as well. Then the older guy from the party showed up, stepping out of the shadows and said, "Strip her." Much to my embarrassment, she did, cutting my clothing off my body, bra, panties, everything, while Peter smiled and watched.

Not that I'd have admitted it, then, but something about the whole scene really turned me on. Darvus must have smelled it, though, because he smiled, warmly, and tousled Shawna's hair, as if she were some kinda favorite child, or something. He leaned close to me, and I could smell something rich, too sweet, fetid on his breath as he spoke. "Are you pure, little one?" I guess my blush sorta answered that for him, creeping down over my breasts like it did, and I closed my eyes and turned my head to the side. "My Dad's gonna kick your ass, you touch me, jackass." I remember saying that, full of fear and knowing that if I wasn't even in town anymore, the chances of anyone finding me were about nil minus one.

He laughed, and even Shawna giggled quietly, Peter just smiling. Darvus flicked his fingers toward me, and Peter stepped up, snapping a latex glove on over his hand, and without much in the way of warning, slid a finger into my pussy. I gasped, shock and embarrassment causing me to go rigid, and Shawna mumbled something about relaxing before I hurt myself. A few gentle prods, and it was all over, as he removed his finger and nodded, grinning, to Darvus. "Good, a virgin.. they're always worth the effort, aren't they, sweet Shawna?" Darvus smiled at her, and she blushed, nodding happily. I hung my head, starting to cry, eyes closed, and Darvus stepped nearer, stroking my cheek with his fingertips, almost as if comforting me. "Open your eyes, child."

Reluctantly, I did. He turned my head toward the two others chained, and leaning in close to me, murmured into my ear. "They were bad girls, not pure.. not innocent. Not like you, child." I started to shake, realizing he'd killed them, and whimpered, wishing for mercy. "Please.. no.. don't kill me," I remember begging him, frantic. He lifted my chin, bringing my eyes to his, and smiled slowly. I felt a curious calming spread throughout my body, my tears easing, my choking sobs ebbing. As he wiped the tears from my face, still staring me in the eyes, he chuckled softly. "There now.. that's better, isn't it, my pet? No need to be afraid, child.. You've been chosen for a reason, to receive a very special gift."

As my fear left me, his free hand dropped to smooth over my right breast, cupping it gently as he tilted his head down to kiss me, tenderly, sucking at my lower lip. My body quivered, and I was filled with a new, sweet longing for his touch, for his kiss. I leaned forward, wanting to deepen the kiss, my lips parting, moving inexpertly on his. He pulled back, laughing softly, as if having expected my reaction, and his hands slid possessively across my belly, resting briefly on my hips, then cupping my ass as his lips found my earlobe, then my throat, nibbling gently.

I couldn't help it, I moaned quietly, feeling like my entire body was on fire, aching for him. Darvus brushed one hand against my mound, his thumb finding my clit, pressing on it. I bit my lip, stifling a whimper of pure desire, and he chuckled, lowering his lips further, nipping at the tender flesh of my upper breast, suckling at my stiffened nipple, his teeth grazing it, causing me to gasp. It was then that I noticed Peter and Shawna still in the room, watching intently, Shawna in Peter's lap and his hand up her skirt. I blushed, and looked down at Darvus, whose lips were now trailing down my belly, pausing to tongue my belly button, making me squirm.

He nuzzled at my belly button, enjoying making me wriggle, then knelt the rest of the way before me, his hands gripping my thighs firmly, his lips on my lower belly, his chin brushing my tufted thatch of blond curls. My breath caught, and I trembled as he parted my thighs, smiling up at me, and spoke quietly. "You are mine, child. Now.. and forever. You serve my pleasure." It was a simple statement, his tone implying there would be no argument, not that I was currently in any state to give one, my entire being straining toward him, eagerly. His tongue flicked out, and caressed my clit, diving down along my slit, tasting me as my knees threatened to buckle.

He made love to me, then, with his tongue, his lips. He drove me wild, my body bucking against the wall, my moans urging him on. Just when I thought I couldn't take it any longer, he turned his head, and a sudden sharp pain flashed across my nerve endings as he bit into my upper, inner thigh, sucking gently. A wash of intense pleasure followed that pain so quickly it seemed like they were one and the same, and I spasmed, my first orgasm, a gift from Darvus to me. He drank of me, but only a bit, more a taste than anything else.

He stood then, after licking at the wound, and kissed me, letting me taste my own blood on his lips, biting into his own tongue, holding my head firmly in case I should instinctively pull back, flooding my mouth with his blood, forcing me to swallow, or drown. I drank, gagging at first on the taste, that dark liquid, rich and tainted with a coppery flavor, sliding into my belly like fire.

They call it vitae, though, I've since learned. I've learned alot, since that night, nearly 20 years ago, when I became His. And baby, besides looking ridiculously good for a 38 year old, I've gotta say, the intense sex is my favorite part of all this. Darvus only likes to drink during sex, after all.