A New Pleasure

Story Info
A couple on vacation has fun with each other & a new friend.
6.8k words
4.65
42.7k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped the towel around my waist. It was the first day of the season where I wasn't freezing to the core after stepping out of the shower. I glanced at my reflection in the mirror, thinking of shaving and the rest of my day. I looked around the corner for Michelle, my girlfriend, and not seeing her near I flexed my muscles a bit. Not too bad, I thought, not too bad...smooth skin, lean muscle, a new hair style...all working well.

Michelle and I realized at the end of last summer that maybe we weren't taking as much care of our bodies as we should. We embarked on a plan of nutrition and exercise -- a whole change of lifestyle, really. We were hiking and biking more, going to yoga and the gym, cooking more at home than eating junk food at a restaurant. It was great. It led to us looking great, just being out and about more, being more energetic at everything we did, and our sex life really took off.

Our sex life wasn't bad to start, but the growth in self-confidence and body image within us individually paid dividends with each other. We were more adventurous, our play was lasting longer and was more intense, and it was much more giving and fulfilling.

Just as I was pondering how good things were going, and as I slapped a face-full of shaving cream on my face, Michelle walked in...completely naked. I immediately stopped what I was doing to admire her shapely figure: long dirty blonde hair, ocean blue eyes, tall at about 5'10, a nice tan with sexy tan lines from working out in a decreasing amount of clothes, C-cup breasts, a taut & curvaceous body...I could feel various parts of my body waking up faster than other parts. Michelle, though, just kissed my shoulder and gave a my a quick, tight hug before hopping in the shower. But it got my mind going.

I had a meeting first thing in the morning, but after that I got searching. I think it was time for Michelle and I to take a little late spring vacation. I wanted someplace where we could get an early jump on summer: sunny, warm, where we wouldn't have to wear many clothes. Michelle and I discovered that along with the better self-image we were gaining, we were also getting an exhibitionist streak. I've gone from loose t-shirts and baggy shorts at the gym to form-fitting tank tops. I even bought a speedo to wear at the pool at the gym. When I came home from a good swim, my cock half-hard in the tight speedo, Michelle took one look at me as I undressed to shower and damn near attacked me. She lost the one size too big sweat pants and sweat shirts for spandex shorts and sports bras. When she wore an outfit like that, and pulled her hair back into a ponytail, and I could stare at her ass as firm as a block of concrete, it made it easy for me to follow her while out for a jog.

Michelle jumped into my arms with delight when I showed her the itinerary I booked us for South Florida, a place neither of us had visited. I got a hotel with amazing views, lots of beaches nearby, and cool people-watching. We didn't have to pack anything remotely dressy. We both got some new clothes to wear: I got some new shirts and a new speedo; Michelle bought a new bikini that looked like it was made from less material than my speedo...but she just teased me with it, saying I couldn't see her in it until she wore it on the beach in Florida.

We left the mountains early in the morning, and got to our hotel in time for lunch. I threw on a loose button-down shirt, and Michelle changed into a long sundress. I caught just enough of her changing to see her put on a lacy bra and panties -- and lace is one of my weaknesses. We had lunch at a sidewalk café we saw down the street, enjoying the food and watching all the sexy and unusual people.

After we decided it was time to get some sun. We returned to the hotel and prepared for an afternoon at the beach. Michelle grabbed her new bikini and popped into the bathroom to change out of sight from me. I quickly changed into my speedo and adjusted it, getting excited about being out on the beach in what was, for me, pretty daring and revealing...but I didn't think anyone would be disappointed or ashamed of someone with my physique showing off so much.

But when Michelle emerged from the bathroom, I almost fainted. Her tan body was barely covered by a triangle top and a bottom that was string-sided with a low-cut front and full-coverage back. She giggled as a gawked, and spun around to give me the full view. I told her I thought she looked amazing, and she flashed that million-dollar smile. She locked eyes with me, and her smile turned from fun to serious-sexy as she took my hand and slid it down the front of her shorts to let me feel her smooth pussy. It was a shock, as she normally just kept it trimmed short but never smooth. She gave me a kiss and urged us to get out and enjoy the day.

We got more than our fair shares of long lingering looks and outright stares as we walked the few blocks to the beach. It was surprisingly empty. We figured it must be early in the season, but we were in heaven: bright sunshine, sounds of waves crashing, white sand as far as the eye could see. We found a good spot and set up a big blanket. We just chatted about nothing in particular, watching the world pass by. I knew she was looking me up and down, even though she was wearing sunglasses -- and I was looking her up and down.

After a while she asked if I would rub some sunscreen on her back, which of course I would. She lied down on her stomach, and I proceeded to run the lotion onto her back. I didn't get in more than a few strokes when she teasingly demanded I untie her bikini top to ensure full coverage. I pulled the strings from around her neck and from her back, letting the strings fall to her side. I took my time rubbing lotion all over her body, giving her more of a massage than simple covering with sunscreen. I had to check my swimsuit to make sure my cock wasn't poking out, or just tearing through the fabric. She let out a few sighs of contentment as my hands roamed her body.

Just when I thought I had given her a good massage, she mumbled something about her bikini bottom. I leaned in to give her a kiss and ask what she was saying, and with closed eyes she said she wanted me to untie her bikini bottom. I took a quick glance around to see if anyone was nearby, but there was no one close. It also dawned on me that Michelle's eyes were closed when she made her request, telling me she didn't care if anyone saw. I leaned down and gave her another kiss as I gently pressed my cock against her to show her how turned on I was. I leaned up and slowly pulled on a string on one side, undoing the tie that held the front and back together. I repeated this on the other side, slipping the fabric off her ass. I put more sunscreen on my hands and began working it into her ass. It was at this point that I saw just a bit of the end of her smooth pussy lips visible.

Baseball, baseball, baseball...I had to occupy my mind with something else... I had fun finishing covering her, doing some teasing of my own, to which she just giggled. I lathered another layer on myself as a pair of sexy women who were walking down the beach looked on. It was a moment Michelle missed, but on which I got off. I eventually lay down next to Michelle, and we continued chatting and relaxing.

We never fell asleep, but a few hours later we felt as refreshed as if we had taken a good nap. There was still a few parts of me on edge and tingly and turned on by Michelle. She leaned her head up and looked around, and not seeing anyone she just stood up and stretched, raising her clasped hands over her head pulling her body taut, then bending over to stretch her back, putting her ass almost right in my face. She grinned at me as she bent down and picked up her bikini and tied it back on. She did this so naturally, so nonchalantly, that my cock began pulling the top of my waistband away from my stomach. I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her close to me, saying I may not be able to make it back to the room before taking her. She just flashed her sexy smile and said she knew, and would help.

She led us to a showering area on the edge of the beach, where mounds of sand provided some privacy. She walked us between the small shack of a building and the mound, and gently piled our things off to the side. She pushed my to the building and almost attacked me, kissing me deeply and passionately. I, of course, kissed her back just as passionately, our arms wrapped around each other and hands kneading and feeling each other's flesh. I pulled her hips to mine, grinding my cock into her. A soft moan escaped her lips. She kissed her way to my ear, nibbling my neck and ear.

"I know you're hot for me, and I want to take care of you and make you cum," she said.

She pulled back slightly and kissed across my chest, giving a nipple playful bite. She got down on her knees and pressed her face to my cock, teasing and rubbing it through the fabric. She looked up at me, took the edge of the speedo in her teeth, and pulled it down. I let out a long sigh, feeling the bit of relief of my cock being freed. She continued to tease me, the soft skin of my cock on the soft skin of her face. My cock was getting harder and harder as it throbbed into her skin.

She took it in one hand and kissed and nibbled and licked it like a lollipop. I took a quick look around, and there was no one in sight. As much as I love being teased, I needed more. I was breathing harder and deeper, and let out a soft moan of "Please..." She tugged my suit down just enough to get it out of the way, my cock pointing straight out, and looked up at me and pulled out to the end of my cock and then slowly slid it all in her mouth.

I let out a loud moan and quickly looked to see if anyone had seen -- but still no one was around. Michelle felt amazing as she worked her tongue all over me. She kept one hand on the base of my cock, and waited until I was looking down at her for her to untie one side of her bottom so she could rub her pussy. She knows I get really turned on by watching her play with herself, and by the sounds I knew she was really wet and in need of getting off herself.

She was giving me one of her usual fantastic blowjobs. She would bob her head on my cock, pulling until my head was on the edge of her lips, then taking it until her nose was pressed to my waist. Sometimes she kept it deep down her throat, just letting her tongue swirl all over my head and on the sensitive spot under my head.

When my hips were uncontrollably sliding forward, pushing my cock down her throat and taking control, she took her hand off my cock and massaged her breasts, keeping her head still so I could take control. I grabbed the base of her ponytail to hold her head still as I facefucked her. Her moans increased and her hands moved faster, telling me she liked what I was doing.

I was just feeling the start of my own orgasm when her eyes clamped shut and muffled moans escaped around my cock. Her body trembled a bit as her orgasm washed over her, and I saw a few drops of her juice drip down onto the ground below her spread legs.

My head was moving around a little as my own pleasure was getting to be too much. Michelle kept sucking me through her orgasm, and redoubled her efforts as she regained a little consciousness.

Just then a figure caught my eye. There was a woman amongst a set of nearby dunes watching us. It would be difficult for anyone to see her, but easier to see her than Michelle and I. She was laying back on one of the dunes, and she was close enough for me to see that she was gorgeous. A petite slender body with long legs, beautifully curvaceous, with dark hair. She wasn't quite as sexy or beautiful as Michelle, but could easily model lingerie. She was also wearing a skimpy bikini, pulled to one side so she could rub her pussy. I smiled, knowing someone was getting off watching us get off. She smiled back and spread her legs a bit wider.

This sent me over the edge. I moaned softly to Michelle that I was about to cum, and she reached around to grab my ass and hold her mouth on my cock. She was still rubbing herself, and as another orgasm began washing over her, I felt my orgasm reach a crescendo and release into her mouth, shooting jet after jet of cum down her throat. I usually cum quite a bit, but this was a big, intense orgasm. I gently held her head in my hands as I came, and we both took our time coming down from the high.

Michelle eventually let my cock slip from her mouth and stand up, showing me only one little line of cum dripping from the corner of her mouth. She smiled and let some cum dribble from her mouth onto the ground. She then firmly grabbed the back of my head and kissed me, slipping my cum into my mouth. We swapped it back and forth a little before both swallowing some.

"Holy shit that was intense," she said as we held each other.

"That's what you do to me, " I replied.

"And you me," she said as she took my hand to her bare pussy, letting me feel how wet she got.

As Michelle bent down to pick up and retie her bikini, I glanced to the other dune to see that our voyeur had left. No matter -- I had Michelle, and that was more than enough. We gathered our things and slowly strolled back to the hotel, watching the sun set.

Our play really worked up an appetite in both of us. We hopped into the shower together, washed each other, and threw on some clothes: jeans and a tight t-shirt for me; a spaghetti strap top that accentuated Michelle's feminine muscles and skirt for Michelle. We heard about a restaurant around the corner that was just what we wanted: good food and fun yet not loudly annoying atmosphere.

All the seats outside were taken, so we made our way to the bar. My hear skipped a beat as we turned the corner: tending bar was our voyeur, and she looked sexy as hell in a really tight black box-top, short red plaid skirt, and black choker necklace. That look alone would have turned me on, but knowing she watched us play earlier was even more arousing.

As we sat down, Haley asked us what she could get us. Michelle said food menus, I said two shots. Michelle shot me a grin and gave my knee a squeeze. Haley got us the menus and went to work on the shots, but the bottle she grabbed didn't have enough for two shots. She took a few steps down the bar, and bent over to search for the right bottle in the cabinet. She kept one leg locked straight and the other slightly bent, meaning her already short dress rode up pretty high, exposing the bottom of her ass and a red lace thong. I was enjoying the view, and apparently so was Michelle.

"Not bad..." she quietly said.

As Haley stood up, I looked at Michelle, who just gave me a sly smile. We had talked about playing with another woman, but it had never happened. A few times while we fucked, I had whispered in her ear sexy and dirty things about playing with another woman, and Michelle always seemed to enjoy it.

I decided to make a move and see what happens. I slid our money across the bar to pay for the shots, and as Haley poured the second one I asked if she would want to join us. Absolutely, she said, and poured a third. We clinked glasses and knocked back the shot together.

After taking our order, Haley hung around making small talk. There were other people at the bar, but Haley would take care of them and immediately come back to us to talk. About halfway through dinner, Haley excused herself for a break. I looked at Michelle, and she at me, and we both broke into a smile like we knew what the other was thinking.

"She's cute, isn't she?" I asked

"Cute and pretty sexy," Michelle replied.

"You think she thinks the same about us?"

"I wouldn't mind finding out...if you're open to the idea."

"I think it could be lots of fun."

"I agree..." Michelle said and leaned in to give me a long, soft kiss before stepping away for the bathroom.

Haley came back a moment later.

"Have fun at the beach today?" she asked with a gleam in her eye.

"Lots of fun...you?" I replied.

"I had a very good time."

"Maybe you would consider having another good time..."

"Your girlfriend let you see other women?"

"No, but we're a package deal."

"Well, you are both very attractive, and look like you're a fun couple."

Michelle came back and Haley stepped aside to take care of another customer. Michelle leaned and whispered in my ear as she handed me an item, "This is what I think of Haley playing with us." She was handing me her panties, which were quite obviously wet. I stuffed them in my pocket and we continued eating. Haley again returned and kept chatting with us. Haley asked Michelle about some of the intricate rings she was wearing, and as Michelle offered her hand forward for Haley to get a better look, Haley took her hand and held it and caressed it a little as she got a better look.

We finished our food and paid the bill. Haley asked us if there was anything else she could get us.

"We'd like you to join us for a drink -- when do you finish here?" I asked. The shot before dinner was the only alcohol we had, so we still had our wits about us.

Haley said "Just a sec," and disappeared in the back. She returned a moment later and asked "When?"

"When are you free?" I asked.

"Right now. It's not busy enough for two of us to work, so the other bartender is going to handle it for the rest of the night."

I looked at Michelle, and she nodded her head yes.

"Shall we get a table?"

Michelle led the way to a table in the corner, followed by Haley, followed by me. We got a bottle of wine and enjoyed the company and conversation, which included lots of laughter. There was definitely some sexual tension building, but we were all relaxed and having a good time. We were making idle contact, a touch here, a brush there.

As we finished the wine I looked at Michelle and smiled.

"Shall we head to our room?" she asked. Haley answered yes, and I stood up and helped them up.

We talked and laughed as we walked, feeling comfortable and relaxed despite the excitement and energy. I opened the door to the room and let the girls in ahead of me. Haley walked to the balcony and opened the doors, letting the warm night air inside. Michelle was close behind, and the two sat on lounges on the balcony. They were talking, but Haley had one leg straight out and one off to the side, revealing a pair of long, toned legs and more of that red lace thong. I turned and gave Michelle a 'can you see that?!' look and she just smiled.

"So, what are you two deviants looking to do with a poor, innocent girl like me?" Haley asked.

"We just want everyone to have fun," Michelle replied.

Haley leaned forward and made her way to Michelle on all fours, swishing her ass back and forth as she moved. She passionately and deeply kissed Michelle. Michelle took Haley's face in one hand, and slid her hand onto Haley's back under her shirt with the other. Haley took Michelle's welcome gestures as a cue to let more of her body press onto Michelle. Michelle ran her hand up and down Haley's back, as both let out small moans of pleasure. Michelle slid her hand down Haley's side, somewhat tentatively, to her thigh, then back up under her dress. I could see her scratching that thigh and ass, a sign I knew by experience to mean Michelle was really enjoying herself.

Haley began kissing down Michelle's neck, allowing Michelle and I to look each other in the eyes. She smiled up at me as I watched her facial expression changed as Haley kissed and nibbled her neck. Michelle lifted Haley's skirt to reveal an amazingly tight bubble butt. It seemed like Michelle did this for my pleasure -- she looked at me, then Haley's ass, then at me. I bent down and took Haley's ass in my hands, caressing and gently massaging. Haley tilted her hips, pressing her ass into my hands.

12