A New Possession

Story Info
If you go down to the woods today…
1.5k words
4.23
15.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have seen you often as I have stood in the forest, watched you undress thinking yourself unseen, and walk into the clearing to enjoy the feel of the sun, or the rain, against your skin. Your pleasure in the sensation is evident. You are beautiful, and like all things that I find beautiful, I must possess you.

You are standing naked in the clearing when you feel the blindfold come down over your eyes. In the few seconds of disorientation, I have taken both your hands, and have started to lead you towards the edge of the clearing. You ask, "What is happening?" I reply, "Hush, you are mine now." Soon we stop. We must be in the trees now, you can smell them. You feel my hand in the small of your back, firm but gentle, pressing you forward until you are stopped by a tree.

Your hands are drawn around the tree and tied firmly, pulling you forward against it. You can smell the scent of the wood, and feel the roughness of the bark against your breasts and stomach. Hands gently trace the curves of your back, bottom, and legs, before firmly parting your legs and stroking your inner thighs. There is a few seconds of nothing before my hand connects firmly across your buttocks, making you gasp. You wonder where this is going, as my hand steadily lands again and again, ten strokes in all. "More?" I ask, but you are afraid to reply. Next, you feel the slap of what feels like a wooden paddle, ten more strokes, and you feel the heat spreading across your bottom. "More?" I ask again, and again you do not reply. The flogger comes as a shock, not hard enough to hurt too much, but a significant sting across your back, buttocks, and upper legs. "Enough, please" you gasp, and it stops.

You feel your hands being released, but then you are turned around and your hands retied, your back against the tree. You realise that it isn't over. Hands move across your face, touching your lips, down your body, caressing your breasts, and down again, parting your legs. Fingers stroke, and probe, making you moan as they find their target. More fingers pull and tease at your nipples, still aroused from their contact with the rough bark. Then the hands pull away, and you wait. When it arrives, the flick of the flogger is really quite gentle as it works its way across your body, just enough to warm the skin of your breasts, stomach, and inner thighs. Before you can ask, it stops.

Then you feel something poured onto your front and spread out across your body by firm insistent hands. The oil makes your skin tingle, yet it still feels soothing, its coolness in sharp contrast to the warm, whipped skin of your back and buttocks held against the rough tree bark. The hands massage the oil into your breasts and thighs, before moving between your legs, the fingers easing their way inside. Other fingers twist and pluck at your nipples, only to be replaced by lips and teeth, sucking and nipping. Then again, it all stops.

You draw a sharp breath as you feel the clamps bite down on your nipples, not hard enough to make you cry out, but enough not to be ignored. All the sensations are mounting now, filling your head. You are totally powerless to resist. Now you hear a familiar buzzing sound, you know what that is. You tremble as I ease the head of the vibrator between your legs, between your lips, and feel the wave rising as I work it against your clitoris, taking you to the edge. And let you slide away from the orgasm, before taking you back to the edge again, and again. How much more can you take? You don't know whether to scream at me to stop, or scream at me to take you over. What will you promise me to release you from the torment? What will you do to make me let you go?

I take the vibrator away, and stand back, watching your body tremble. Time is passing and you have given me no indication of what you are prepared to offer for your release. Perhaps you wish me to keep you? To use you as my plaything? This I will consider.

You feel your hands released, briefly, as you are drawn away from the tree, only to have them firmly retied behind your back. You feel a collar being tied around your neck. It is not overly tight, or uncomfortable, but you can feel its weight and texture against your skin. There is a click, as something is attached to the collar. "Come with me".

There is a gentle pressure on the collar, pulling you forward, a lead perhaps? The blindfold has remained in place throughout your ordeal, and your senses are heightened, amplifying every sensation. Your skin feels alive with every movement. You are stiff from being held against the tree, and the uneven ground makes the clamps swing and bite harder into your nipples.

The air feels clearer now, and you feel grass under your feet again. We are back in the clearing. "Kneel, please," I ask, and you ease yourself down onto the grass. You are acutely aware of the ground beneath your knees, and the warmth of the sun on your ravaged skin. You are wondering what will happen to you next.

"Open your mouth," I command, as I move to stand before you. You comply, but try to pull away as you feel the head of my cock touch your open lips. "Be still," and a sudden tension in the lead and collar brings you back to the position I want you in. As I gently stroke my cock against your lips, I feel you tremble, and feel your breath, hot and rapid, against me. I can wait no longer. My hand cradles the back of your head, and you feel me slide into your open mouth, long and hard. Your lips close around the shaft, and you tongue starts to tease with the rhythm of my strokes. At last, you begin to realise what is expected of you.

Soon, you realise that I am getting close, and I feel your reluctance to have me climax in your mouth. "Enough now," I decide, and pull away. No matter, that will come with time. Again, your hands are released, and retied in front of you. "Forward, please, onto your hands and knees, knees apart." As I kneel behind you, you are displayed to me, there is nowhere to hide. Your wetness glistens in the sunlight, tiny droplets gleaming like diamonds in your pubic hair.

Seconds pass expectantly, then you gasp as you feel something cool poured onto the very bottom of your back. The oil trickles down between your buttocks, and you feel it slowly run around and into your anus, trying to seep its way in, before continuing down to mingle with your own wetness. You know now that you are going to be taken, but where? And how long will I make you wait?

The head of my cock slides down between your buttocks, causing you to tremble, but I don't want you there, not now. Further down, between your waiting lips, and then slowly, but firmly into your dripping hole. I feel the heat of you around me, and as you beg "Yes, please, yes, now," I fear that I may have taken you too far this first time. As I start to move inside you, your moans increasing with the pace, I feel you gripping me, getting ever closer to the edge. You feel my length filling you, swelling even more inside you, until your limits of control finally collapse, and your climax takes over your whole being, your cries echoing through the trees.

Too soon, I wanted more, but your climax takes me over with you, and my shouts mingle with yours as I can hold back no longer. My body arches back as I drive into you, spilling inside you, flooding you. You feel my hands gripping your hips as I pull you onto me, refusing to let you slide away until I am completely spent. Then it is over for us both, still locked together as we wait for last of the trembling to subside. I withdraw as I begin to soften, causing you to shudder involuntarily at the sensation.

As I stand, looking down on you, I decide. I have chosen well. I am intrigued by you, at no point have you demanded your release, or begged me to stop. You will be a jewel among my possessions.

"Stand up please," I command, and you comply. You gasp at the sudden intense pain as I remove the left nipple clamp, and again as I remove the right, even though you are now expecting it. A shudder runs through you as you feel them gently kissed better. A pull on the lead and collar brings you towards me.

"I am pleased so far, though there is much work to be done. Come with me." We move towards a faint grass track, you obediently following the tension in the lead, and away through the woods. "Let us go home now, and meet the rest of my possessions."

Suddenly, the grass beneath your feet gives way to a smooth pathway. You wonder; where am I taking you?

And why?