A New Roof

Story Info
Roofers give her more than she anticipated.
6.4k words
4.17
120.8k
30
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of the truck door slamming nudged her from a deep sleep, just enough that she pulled a pillow over her head to muffle the sound of voices coming from the driveway. Long, dark hair tumbled out from beneath the pillow and spread across her outflung arm. A ceiling fan turned lazily overhead, while tangled sheets wrapped around her waist.

The curtains moved softly back and forth in the slight breeze blowing gently through the window, the scent of lilacs from the flowering bush just outside filling the air.

Hovering somewhere between sleep and wakefulness, she stretched and rolled over on her back, kicking off the sheet to reveal her nakedness. The early morning light revealed slim, lithe limbs, her body golden with no tan lines. Gravity pulled her breasts down towards her sides, flattening them a little, the soft nipples and surrounding areola a dark brown. Her concave stomach gave way to her mound, covered in a half-inch of neatly trimmed pubic hair. Shadows covered the juncture between her long legs, one bent outwards, the other half dangling off the edge of the bed.

Voices from outside intruded, pulling her completely from her dreams. She remembered the roofing company was due to arrive today, they had told her the men would be there early to get started on the project of replacing her entire roof. She stretched again, her arms above her head, fingers interlaced, as she debated whether to get dressed and go outside, or leave them to their job.

Laziness won out, she wasn't ready to get up quite yet. But the sounds of ladders being placed against the eaves and the ensuing footsteps overhead insured that she wouldn't be going back to sleep anytime soon. Her hands dropped down and cupped her breasts, squeezing them gently and rolling her nipples between her fingers until they hardened. Pinching them lightly, then a little harder, she felt a jolt run down through her inner core to her center, causing twinges and a slight dampness to spread between her legs.

Continuing to massage and knead one breast, she licked the fingers of her other hand and moved down to cup her mound and press inwards. Legs squeezed together as she moaned softly, then spread wide as she began to rub back and forth across herself.

Rolling over quickly, she reached into the drawer of her nightstand and retrieved her trusty vibrator. She teased herself with the long, thin toy, pushing it against the folds of her pussy as her other hand continually worked on her clit. Juices dripped, the vibrator met no resistance as she pressed it up and into herself, waiting until it was completely embedded before turning it on. The soft vibrations spread throughout her entire body, and she tensed as she felt herself begin to respond. One hand began pumping the shaft in and out, while the other stroked her clit back and forth, stopping to pull and pinch, then rub again.

Nearing her peak, she pushed the vibrator in as deeply as it would go, leaving it deep inside while she used the fingers of one hand to expose her engorged clit, the other rubbing against it furiously. Her hips rotated and raised off the bed of their own accord, her climax overtaking her and sending wave after wave of pure ecstasy pulsing through her.

Her bottom dropped back on the bed, her hands stilled, as she let the last of the convulsions fade away. The vibrator still hummed deep inside her pussy, her hand still pressed against her clit. She stretched her legs out as far as she could, squeezing them together with her hand still in place, knowing that this move always brought on a second orgasm, not as intense as the first, but a good finish to it. The second wave overcame her quickly, she could feel the spasms gain strength as she slipped a finger between the wet folds of her labia, pressing the vibrator deeper, before they finally faded away, leaving her spent.

Turning off the vibrator, she squeezed the muscles in her vagina, letting it slip out on its own while she laid back, totally relaxed and ready for her day to begin.

Hearing the sounds from outdoors escalate, it was probably time to get up anyway. She padded naked to the bathroom and took a quick shower before putting on a short bathrobe and making her way to the kitchen, barefoot and naked underneath.

She poured water into the coffeepot, added grounds and turned it on, then quickly put away the clean dishes from the drying rack by the sink. While she waited for the coffee to finish brewing, she leaned over the sink and looked out the open window to see what was going on with the roofers.

Up high on the roof were two men, already busy removing shingles. There must have been at least one more, she could hear footsteps directly overhead. They were young men; no shirts covered their muscled torsos, bronzed deeply from the sun. Watching them, she imagined what they might look like with no clothes at all. Her active imagination could go on for hours in that direction, so instead, she turned from the window and poured her first cup of coffee of the day before heading off to her office down the hall.

Sitting down at the computer, she began sifting through emails, not worrying when her bathrobe fell open. In fact, many days she wore nothing at all as she worked on her small, but growing, graphic design business. No one could see into her house from the surrounding properties, but what she didn't realize was that the view from the roof wasn't obstructed. Nor did she realize that the work was slowing down up above as three pair of eyes looked down and into the window of the small room where she sat. A breast peaked out as the robe slipped to the side, when she leaned back in her chair, chewing on the tip of her pencil as she thought, the other side fell open, revealing the edge of a nipple. She didn't bother closing the robe, instead she just shrugged out of it.

A knock on the kitchen door caused her to jump in surprise. Pulling the robe back up and tying the belt, she pushed her hair back and stood, taking her cup with her to refill. She could see one of the roofers standing outside the door, so thought nothing of opening it to see what he needed.

"Good morning, ma'am." His southern drawl sent little shivers up her spine. "I was wonderin' if I could use your restroom."

Opening the door wide and stepping back, she answered, "Sure, it's right through there, second door on the left." Pointing towards the hallway, she turned away and moved to the counter.

The coffee cup fell on the counter, spilling coffee, as hands grasped her arms and pulled her backwards. She met up with a hard chest as an arm encircled her, one hand covering her mouth. His voice whispered in her ear, "Don't yell or scream, you'll regret it if you do."

Fear coursed through her and she immediately began to struggle, but he was at least 6' to her 5'3", and had an additional hundred pounds or more on his frame. The arm around her tightened, squeezing so hard she could hardly breath, the hand over her mouth moved up slightly to cover her nose, too. Fighting for a breath of air, she quickly gave up the struggle, gasping as he removed his hand from her face when she quieted down.

"Give it up, I'm bigger than you, honey, and I'll win every time. We can make this easy or hard, it's up to you." As he spoke, he untied the belt on her bathrobe and yanked it down over her shoulders. "Nice tits," he commented as his free hand squeezed first one, then the other.

She couldn't believe this was happening, not in her own kitchen. Her arms were pressed to her sides, she couldn't move, and she was terrified, not knowing how much danger she was in.

"What d...do you want?"

His laughter filled her ears, "Just a little of what you were advertising in there at your desk."

Horror filled her as she realized they had been watching her, and she tried to explain, "I didn't know you could see me! Please, leave me alone, I won't tell anyone you were in here." She hated begging, but was willing to give it a try.

"Honey, you won't be tellin' anyone when you and me are done. You'll be beggin' for more, trust me." He squeezed her hard again before letting go and pulling the bathrobe the rest of the way off. She stood naked, her back to him, as she felt his eyes taking in every inch of her, from top to bottom. "You got one fine ass, too." She felt his hands run over each cheek, down the outside of her thighs and back up again.

Her eyes darted around frantically, looking for some way to get away from him. When he grabbed her shoulders and turned her around, she lifted her hands up to cover herself. Before she could, he grabbed them and twisted them behind her back. Pain shot up her arms as he pulled back on them. Her breasts jutted out, her nipples hard despite her terror.

A cry burst from her lips as tears threatened to fall from her eyes. "Please don't hurt me!"

"That's up to you," he smirked as his gaze took in her front side, his one hand never lessening its grip on her wrists, as his other began exploring. Her side was pressed up to his bare chest, she could feel the hairs on his chest tickling her arm and shoulder. When he pinched a nipple hard, she jerked back, but he didn't let go of it, just pinched harder. His mouth was inches from her ear as he spoke softly, "Don't fight me, those guys out there won't help you," his head nodded towards the roof.

She nodded, and immediately he loosened his grip on her nipple.

"I will hurt you if I need to, understand?" She nodded again. "Good."

He dropped her wrists and before she could move, had picked her up and thrown her over his shoulder. One arm held her legs tightly in place, while she swung free over his back. The kitchen door opened and she realized he was walking outside with her as he called out to his buddies, "Hey guys, I'll be busy for awile!"

Hoots and hollers came from the roof as his free hand rubbed over her ass, then a finger dipped into her exposed pussy and quickly pumped in and out. The catcalls from the other workers sent a wave of pure embarrassment rushing through her, she could imagine what they were seeing. Her fists clenched and she pounded on his back, "Put me down, you bastard," she hissed.

Turning quickly, he strode back into the house, carrying her as if she weighed nothing, his finger still in her pussy. "I know you can't wait, so let's get right to it, darlin," he drawled. "Which way's the bedroom?" he asked.

She didn't bother to answer, the house was small enough he'd find it shortly anyway. Instead, she kept trying to push herself up and off his back, not liking the fact that her bare breasts were pressed into his bare back. Of course, her bare ass was inches away from his face, but there was nothing she could do about that.

"You need to learn some manners. When somebody asks a question, you're supposed to answer." His palm smacked across her ass, not once, but twice, before he dropped her unceremoniously across her bed. She immediately scrambled to the other side, but before she could make her escape, he had grabbed hold of her hair and yanked her back. She tumbled backwards, falling down in front of him on the mattress, her hands trying to free her hair from his grip.

"Obviously, your daddy didn't teach you well enough," he growled. "Someone sure needs to give you a talkin' to." Grabbing her around the waist, he flipped her up and over as he sat down on the edge of the bed, her ass raised over his lap. He began a systematic spanking, hard enough to bring tears to her eyes. It went on forever, she was sure, and at some point she found the pain turning into something akin to desire. Each time the flat of his hand landed on her bare skin, it stung, but it also sent a frisson of pleasure coursing through her. But damned if she was going to let him know that.

She laid across him quietly, refusing to squirm, taking his punishment of her "bad manners". When the last stroke fell across her reddened and sore cheeks, his hand began to gently stroke the areas he had so recently hurt. Still, she didn't move, just waited for what would come next.

He pulled her up, rolling her over so she sat in his lap, his arm behind her shoulders, his other hand pushing her long curls back behind her shoulders. "God, you're beautiful," he sighed, gazing down at her. Laying her back on the bed, he stood and looked around, eyeing her dresser at the foot of the bed.

"Stay," he commanded while he pointed at her, then walked away and opened drawers, searching through them until he found what he was looking for, her stockings. He held them up, pulling on each end, testing their strength. He came back, kneeling on the bed as he pulled her around. She still didn't fight him, knowing it was useless. Using the stockings, he tied both of her arms to either side of the headboard, rendering her helpless to get away.

When he was satisfied she was going nowhere, he moved back and gazed down at her, then spread her legs, opening her up to his view. She tried to keep them closed, but he simply pulled harder, then moved between them. Leaning down, his lips brushed across her forehead, little whispers across her face and around her neck. She shivered, her skin quivering as he worked his way softly from one side of her neck to the other.

As his lips slowly moved down towards her shoulder, she squirmed for the first time. The feeling he was evoking in her was not what she had expected. She had expected rape, him taking her roughly and hurting her. Instead...this. He kept moving down until he reached her breast and licked it slowly at first, the nipple hardening under his touch. His mouth suddenly closed over it, sucking hard. She felt as if he was pulling her entire being out through her nipple into him. Electrical currents jolted through her body as he continued the intense suction, both hands squeezing and lifting that one breast and pulling it out so he could take more into his mouth.

When he finally released her, her nipple was huge and distended from his sucking. Turning to her other side, he used both hands again to grasp her. He sucked just as hard, if not harder on this side, sending jolts throughout her core, straight down to her clit which was beginning to throb. Never having experienced this level of concentration before, her nipples were also throbbing, begging for more. His mouth loosened its grip, his teeth replacing his lips, biting gently on the enlarged nipple and pulling out before moving to the other side and doing the same. She felt his tongue begin laving her, licking each breast from top to bottom, circling around the areola, flicking across her nipples.

Her head turned from side to side, a low moan escaping through her clenched lips. This appeared to encourage him as he dipped down, his tongue licking its way to her stomach and beyond, before reaching the edges of her pubic hair. He nuzzled his face into her mound, spreading her legs wide with his hands, teasing her. He blew softly on her, sending little shivers coursing through her.

She jerked hard against her restraints when she felt his tongue begin licking across her nub. Trying to scoot up on the bed and get away from him didn't work as he grabbed her legs and pulled her back down, burying his head in her crotch, his tongue entering her pussy and lapping at the juices there. He began to fuck her with his tongue, his hands holding her legs wide open and pressing down, preventing her from movement. His tongue kept entering her, probing and tasting, then it would find her clit and lick along both sides, before his lips closed around it, sucking on it and sending shooting jolts through her.

Before she realized it was happening, she began to cum, she wrapped her legs tightly around his head and held him close as her body jerked. He kept sucking on her, sending her through the roof and soaring high. She felt her pussy clenching over and over, while her juices mixed with his saliva and trickled down between her legs to pool in a damp puddle underneath.

"Please..." she begged. "...too much..."

"...nowhere close to being done..." he replied, as he gave her a break for a moment by turning his head and nipping at the soft skin on her inner thigh. A finger circled around the outer lips of her labia, pressing into her, then retreating. A second finger joined the first, and both began to fuck her, slowly at first, then harder and faster, before a third joined in. "You like that, don't you? It feels so good, doesn't it?" He didn't expect an answer, and didn't wait for one.

"Look out your window." Her eyes immediately flew to the window, to see the rooftop on the other side of her house. "I watched you this morning gettin' yourself off. You made me so damn hard I thought I was going to bust right then. I knew I just had to fuck you today."

He scooted back off the edge of the bed and stood, unzipping his shorts and pulling both those and his boxers down to allow his cock to spring free. He stepped out of them, kicking them aside, and came back to the edge of the bed. Lifting her head, he propped two pillows under her, then straddled her chest. His cock and balls were right in her face, she could smell their muskiness. He held his cock in his hand, rubbing it on either side of her face and across her lips. Pulling it up, his other hand cupped his balls and lifted them, laying them across her mouth.

She turned her head to the side, trying to move away from the suffocating feeling overtaking her. Placing his hands on both sides of her face, he turned her back and held her motionless, all the while rubbing his cock over her. Suddenly, he moved off of her, only to turn around and kneel over her, facing the end of the bed.

His cock dangled over her face, he grabbed it and aimed it at her mouth, pushing against her closed lips. "Suck it," he demanded. When she didn't immediately open her mouth, he smacked her thigh, "Did you want another spankin'? Cause I'd be happy to oblige."

Quickly opening her mouth, she took him in, but found she had no control without her hands and without being able to lift her head. He did all the work, moving just the head of his thick cock into her mouth, letting her tongue roll over and around his shaft. Slowly, he began to move in and out, fucking her mouth. He was so hot from watching her earlier and then eating her pussy, he knew it was only moments before he exploded.

His hips pumped faster and faster as his cock filled her mouth. Her lips closed tightly around him, sucking hard, edging him closer and closer until finally, he couldn't hold back anymore. She felt his hot cum spurting in her mouth as he collapsed onto his elbows, shuddering as she continued to suck on his softening cock. He pumped a few more times before pulling out and rolling off of her.

"Wow. That was awesome!" He reached out and wiped a drop of cum off her chin, then kissed her on the lips, tasting himself.

"I need to get back to work, but I'll be back a little later." He stood and pulled on his clothes.

Pulling on her restraints, she couldn't believe he intended to leave her tied up. "Are you leaving me here like this?" she demanded.

"Well, yeah," he said as if she was stupid. "We're not done, I'm just takin' a break." He shook his head as he walked out of the room. She heard the kitchen door slam as he went back outside, and with renewed energy, she began tugging at the stockings tying her to the bedframe, with no luck. The harder she pulled, the tighter the knots became, until finally she gave up and laid back on the bed, resigned to waiting until he came back.

She must have dozed, because the next time she looked at the clock, over two hours had gone by. Her mouth was dry and she had to pee, but she knew she'd have to wait until he came back in before she'd get any relief.

When she heard the kitchen door open awhile later, she was at the point of being happy he had come back. She needed to go to the bathroom, now. He walked into the room, soaked with sweat, wiping his face off with her kitchen towel. He grinned when he saw her, and immediately unzipped his shorts and shrugged out of them.

12