A New Start Ch. 01

Story Info
Her touch like velvet ...
2.3k words
3.6
9.5k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers

A new start .. A Serial story by Alex Carr. © 2011

***********

Part one ...

Her touch was like velvet, her lips so sweet.

"You are my Adonis, Sire - my passion, my desire"

Then I felt her touch make me grow.

"You are beautiful, a treasure to behold"

Marguerite continued stroking me with her hands outstretched, waiting in anticipation for her passion to grow with me, seeing her head go down now as I run my fingers through her hair.

She loves to tantalise and tease, I know that by now, she holds me in body and mind as she so slowly and gently enjoys me orally creating a vibrating shimmer in my spine.

She sucks me - enjoying like she would a veritable chocolate egg, peeling the fold back to discover inside, her tongue so deliciously teasing my being, wrapping, probing and squeezing until I yell for her fuck.

"Not yet my lover, for you would not want me to be unhappy in not having had you to the full, I do love all of you, every part of you, your delicious manhood and every sinew that is you."

feel so very lucky to have met dear Marguerite, she is a real lady and although she is fifeteen years older than me I feel age doesn't matter because our love is something so very much more than that.

I remember how it all started that day she chatted me up when I was serving her on the till at Sainsbury's.

I had realised her repeated visits and being checked out at my till were not just a coincidence, when there were about a dozen other cashiers to choose from.

I knew it was her next in the queue even before seeing her because of her excusive perfume which gave me wonderful sensual feelings.

That week I had seen her at least five times, like she was coming in every day I was there, regardless of my shift. Her whole charisma lit up my being and that gorgeous open smile so appealing, like the woman herself, blonde with round clear blue eyes which made me feel like I was melting - and then when she spoke I was completely a gaga. Eventually she asked me the question I felt was coming, I guess because of the way she had been making teasing little suggestions all through the week, every time I served her.

"What time to you finish today, Peter?"

I told her I will be done at six.

"Then I shall meet you in the car park, take you for a nice dinner out, how's that?"

My heart was pounding that she, this wonderfully cultured lady was asking simple me to have dinner with her.

I mean she lived in what seemed a castle to my humble abode and over dinner she unexplained that her poor husband had died early of the big C and how she missed him, how her life was empty and how she would have loved children.

So what was she doing telling me about all this? I soon found out. After she had discovered I was virtually free an d then how bluntly she advised she was looking for a younger guy like me to fulfil her creams and yes, her very deep fantasies.

She was truthful at least and that is where we got off to a very good start.

That evening after dinner and around at her place we got to discovering so much more about each other and what was apparent was her deep interest in me.

Like she wanted to know what made me tick, my aspirations, why a handsome guy like me did not have a girl friend, was I gay and everything.

Well I told her my girl fiend of late cheated on me and it was taking a time to get over because I loved her deeply an d that no, I was definitely not gay.

"Glad about that, Peter - it would have spoilt everything if you were."

She must have caught my admiration of her legs as she snuggled down on a huge velvet red sofa alongside me and, crossing her legs, made herself comfortable in sinking that gorgeous hind into the soft cushions.

And to make my stare focus more she so discreetly lifted the hem of her tight red velvet skirt a couple more inches above her delicious knees which were complimented by her deep grey stockings that made her look like a million dollars.

Then like she was really tantalising my soul she shuffled her knees in the most sexually enchanting and erotic way.

"I am not embarrassing you, am I Peter?" She asked softly.

All I knew at that moment was I felt an instinctive surge down under which gave me a wonderful feeling in my groin, so I crossed my legs in an effort to hide it. I felt it would have not been deemed fitting to show my carnal aspirations to a lady of means.

She gently smiled as if she knew all about me, what was going on and I quietly answered her question that not at all did she embarrass me, that I felt humbled to be with her.

We talked and laughed and soon our conversation started to become more personal and intimate and I guess I was a little taken up when Marguerite asked is I was a boob or bum guy.

I must have blushed because she apologised but I said she needn't have done and that I loved everything about a good woman.

She chuckled and made me feel so comfortable.

"You are one of those guys who like to look up girl's skirts though.That is easy to tell"

Although I would have felt intimidated by such a question from most woman, with Marguerite it was not like that. I felt I had to be truthful no matter what my fantasies were so I said that I was, but only momentarily, to looking up her skirts.

"Aww! that's so sweet, Peter, just be open and honest withy me Huh like that, I want that, would you like to sniff me up?"

OMG! My heart was really pumping now. Especially when she leaned across and brushed my lips with hers.

I took in whiff of her perfume again which she told me was an expensive French blend and asked if I liked it. I said it was gorgeous and really complimented her femininity and I knew from her response I had said exactly the right thin.

"You had better just enjoy your sniffing then hadn't you?" she said as. With her hands planted firmly upon my shoulders. She urged me to kneel down on the rich pile carpet as she so wonderful parted her lovely gorgeous thighs inviting me to look up her skirt and enjoy.

I cant truly explain the feelings going through my head at the time, but the sheer ambiance of being there with this lovely, stunning and so sexy woman was simply paradise, I was starting to discover her little fantasies too as much as she was mine, how she enjoyed me to sniff there between her thighs, seeing the pure white of her shapely legs where her sexy dark stockings ended supported by so sexy red suspenders and what appeared to be, because I hadn't' got that far yet, gorgeous satin or silk laced panties to make a guys cock prime up.

I guess I paused, not knowing still how far she wanted me to go - or was I just being too naïve?, I guess I was eager to please that's all, but she soon whispered for me just to do that which I wanted to do and just the thrill of that, what she said at that point of time, enticed me to simply forget my inhibitions and go for it, and that is what she wanted, because as soon as I started to rev up she told me so in no uncertain terms, that she wanted me to make love to her like an animal.

Now I was in my element and she was too as I deep sniffed her beneath her skirt, feeling her fingers press the back of my neck urging me to touch her there with my mouth. She rolled down her black skirt over my head and I experienced a semi-darkness which was so enticing, there I was where so many times I had longed to be up the skirt of a woman so primed and now feeling a slight warm wetness on the tip of my nose.

"Baby, do it for me, Baby, I love that, Miss Tinkerbell is there for your pleasure and of course Mr Freddy as well."

The names she sweetly gave to our secret parts, and in a way for me, Miss Tinkerbell was still secret because I could not see her, all that would come later and more.

I gently licked her there and she moaned in approval, she talked of many things as I licked and sucked through her silk panties, edging aside the seam with the ti0 of my tongue to explore underneath those pussy lips so wonderfully pliable.

She talked about role play and how she enjoyed the adventure of that...she was unbelievable in what she wanted to do, admitting she was a slave to sex in all varieties, but exclusively for me.

As I continued to taste and sniff her honey pussy she whispered not to stop, she loved the feel of my tongue there, exploring and delving into each crevice and sinew. I was completely away in my element, I felt the wetness increase as my tongue found her deep, her hand massaging my head side to side and then in a circular motion urging me to enjoy her that way.

It was so very nice, suggesting we change positions she took me to her bed and stripped off her black skirt and top, leaving just her very sexy underwear in which she looks absolutely enchanting . Now I could feel no inhibitions of the way I was, really swollen and aching for her sex. She undid my jeans zip so wonderfully, licking the swell through my jeans as she did so, feeling the length which was drooping down to the right of my thigh.

"It is so lovely my Mr. Freddy, baby" she breathed, taking time to feel and massage me as she slipped her hand beneath my opened zip and started to fondle me over my boxer shorts.

"I like my guys in boxer shorts, but we will have to pay visit to Ann Summers and get you those really tight sexy ones so I can adore and enjoy you in them, my lunch box supreme."

Then slowly, I watched her pull down my jeans over my knees and ankles and start to massage me through my boxers, sniffing there, closing her eyes like she really enjoyed.

"You are delicious, baby I love the scent of you, now I want the taste of you."

I wanted to share the intimate conversation she obviously enjoyed so much during our love-in and asked her is she loved to suck cock..

She had no need to reply, her actions said it all and her mouth was soon full of me, so rampant I felt the pull of her suck into her mouth and her throat, she took it all in with such ease and to see her enjoying that so very much, hearing her deep passionate moans was everything. She'd already told me just how much she enjoyed the oral stimulation and I was to enjoy the pleasure for a good half hour before she'd release my cock, well sucked and mouth fucked, because I knew she wanted to go the whole way. Marguerite was the only woman I had ever done that with and to watch her suck all as I came so fervently was a pleasure indeed, her big blue eyes staring up at me as she still sucked the residue from my cock, licking it like nobody's business.

And I was to enjoy so much more of this, her little idiosyncrasies again; like smothering it with lemon curd, strawberry of blackcurrant jam, marmalade even and of course squirty cream, the latter being the best of all for me because it was such a pleasure to kneel astride her face -

"wider, wider" she urged until I felt I was almost doing the splits, but that's the way she liked it and I knew she would do her mouth job on me everywhere down under which was real magical moments.

And of course I demanded the same of her sweet pussy, her Miss Tinkerbell which made a delicious sweet after the main course, the taste of ripe wet pussy complimented by the best honey was one of my favourites and I would lick her until the cows came home and she me. In fact we were to spend many and hour or more just in deep moral wonderland with each other simultaneously, how lovely and beautiful that was.

All this was of curse a wonderful prelude to the best thing of all, her sweet, sweet fuck - and you'd think it couldn't get much better than the things we had already done in foreplay, don't you believe it because fucking Marguerite was like fucking a woman like I'd never fucked before. A beautiful in depth pulsing thrill, my cock buried deep inside her beautifully designed pussy and later, if I was good and depending on the form of role play, she would let me take her ass too, fucking her pussy withy a vibrator simultaneously as I felt the fuck so deep and tight of her very active delicious anal passage.

She adored to cock and ball me as she liked to call it often, to tease and suck and feel the soothing length of my beautiful cock slide into her throat. That is how she would intimately describe it - rolling it like putty between busy fingers, between her buxom boobs, teasing the p-hole against each nipple in turn as she wanked me off to my Waterloo and watched me spurt like a volcano over her firm ripe tits.

To be continued...

alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers