A New Step Ch. 2

Story Info
Continuing his day with Alicia.
1.7k words
4.27
37k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of my day of my new relationship with Alicia.

I had dozed off when I felt soft smooth fingers making small figures on my chest. I opened my eyes and saw her sitting on my lap. I sat up and felt the cool wall on my hot skin, skin that had been enflamed with passionate heat. I lean forward and kiss her flushed face and her pouty lips. She and I were both coated with a film of sweat and we were both ready for more fun. I glanced at my watch to find out how long we had been together and it was now 1:00 pm meaning I had been there for two hours. She kissed me and then looked at me and flashed a sly smile.

"How about a shower," she suggested. I kissed her on her eyelid and whispered sure. She opened her closet and I stood behind her and rubbed my hands on her smooth ass. She giggled and grabbed a robe to cover up her lovely figure, but before she could tie it shut I was already sucking a nipple. She moaned and pushed more of her breast into my mouth which I took eagerly. She gently pulled back and moved her hand across my face and whispered "not yet big boy."

She closed and tied the robe shut blocking my view of the beautiful flesh hidden beneath the soft fuzzy robe. I scooped up both of our clothes into my arms as she opened her door quietly and peeked out to find out where her grandmother was. She grabbed my hand and led me to a bathroom and told me to put our clothes on a counter. She left the room and I stood and waited I was getting aroused by the sense that we may get caught at any moment. She walked back in and we kissed like we had been separated for months on end. Smiling devilishly I lifted her onto the bathroom sink and thrust my now fully erect cock into her dripping wet heat.

She giggled as I entered her, and she met me thrust for thrust she moaned loudly, and I thought the neighbors could hear, she suddenly yanked me to her and bit in my skin to muffle the scream that issued from her mouth signaling her orgasm, and my gasp and grunt signaled my release. The juices of our lovemaking spilled onto the counter in a large puddle, she turned on the shower and we stepped in together. My senses were going out of control, the warm water and her silky smooth brought me to another erection about 2 minutes later. She laughed and told me she was amazed on how thick it was. I laughed and she grabbed a bar of soap and I opened the shower door. She smacked lightly and asked "Where the hell do you think your going?"

"I gotta piss honey," I responded with a laugh. I went and relived myself and came back into the warm sanctuary of Alicia's arms and the warm water. We began to soap each other up the soap and the massaging of the soap made our breathing become harder and more labored.

Grabbing her wrists I slammed her up against the shower walls. The water was washing away the soap off her bodies and I was kissing and nipping at her skin. She gasped at my sudden hostile take over but moaned and smiled at me taking charge. "Oh my God," she moaned through clenched teeth. I reached into her cunt and felt her wetness mixed with the soapy water that flowed over her body. Her arms wrapped around my body and her nails pressed into my skin. Gripping hard as she ground her hips onto my two fingers.

"Oh God don't stop I'm going to fucking CUMMMMMM!" she said the last words groaning in my shoulder as her nails dug deep into my skin for support as she shuddered and fell limp in my arms. I grabbed her arms again and pushed her against the shower wall and inserted my dick and just began to thrust myself in and out of her as her cunt muscles held my dick like a warm glove. "Alicia," I moaned in her hair as I let go of my hot seed and her pussy milked my dick of its entire load. We stood in the shower as our love juices were washed down the drain like distant memories. The cool shower water cooled our love warmed bodies.

After about five minutes we steeped out into the cool air of the bathroom and dried each other off. We held each other tight and then we snuck out of the house into the hot day which didn't seem to bother us at all. As we walked down the street towards my car, our eyes were dazed with love, our senses were numbed and our hearts shouting our love. As I opened the door and let her in I kissed her a soft peck which turned into a fiery passionate kiss that curled my toes and made me feel stronger and more alive than I have ever felt in my entire life. We went out to get a bite to eat, I however was to excited to eat so I drank a small soda and she ate some fries. I took her back home and told her id meet her at the local motel because I was just staying at a friend's house and I don't think they wanted their little children (they are about 14 and 16) walking in on us.

We ended up staying at a small motel near my old middle school. How ironic the first night id spend with my girlfriend id spend it near the place where we first met. I opened the door to our room and just as I close the door she was in my arms. She jumped in my arms and wrapped her legs around me holding me tight as I kissed her eyes, nose, her lips, her neck and I nibbled her ear. Her aroma was tantalizing and I was ensnared in her sexy smell. I roughly grabbed her and threw her on the bed, she liked it when I was rough and I was going to be as rough as I could tonight. I pinned her arms down and ripped off her shirt, I fumbled to get her bra off and I said to myself, "Screw it," and I ripped that off too. .

She unbuttoned my pants and unzipped them. Grabbing my boxers and my pants together she yanked them to my ankles, and I did the same to her. Her bush was already matted down covered by her arousal. Her slit was moist, her bush was slick and the smell of freshly aroused pussy filled the air. I leaned down and took a big whiff, her smell drove me wild like an animal and I could tell she was becoming impatient because I was just looking at her wonderful body while idly touching and stroking her fine body. She yelled, "Stop teasing me!"

I smiled and pulled off my own t-shirt and reached into my bag. I pulled out a cloth and gagged her mouth. Her eyes opened in panic but my soothing voice and my gentle touches made her moan and slide her fingers into her own pussy. I looked at her and asked "trying to get yourself off?" She nodded and I grabbed her hands and tied them to each bed post. I also tied her feet there. She struggled against the bonds and she tried to get something out from behind the gag, so I removed it and she smiled and said, "This is my fantasy, thank you for doing this for me." I nodded, she had told me that she wanted me to tie her to a bed, blind fold and gag her and have my way with her and that's what I was about to do.

I blindfolded and gagged her. I slid onto her bonded form while I began to shake a can of whip cream. I slowly applied it around her tits like a whip cream bikini. After I finish I stroked her stomach and slid my cock between her delicious looking mounds and I began to tit fuck her. The pre cum from my cock mixed in with the whip cream and they all got mixed and I felt I was floating. There was a slight tingling in my balls and I stopped. I ripped off the blindfold and gag and made her lift her head, I looked her in the eyes and said in a hard whisper "Eat this!" and I came all over her face. I untied her and we both licked the whip cream delight up.

We relaxed on the bed for awhile and just waited for each other to be ready again. We turned on some pornos and began to watch. The view of watching two guys gang bang a woman was becoming very exciting and I was ready for a second time in the saddle. I lay on my back and she eagerly climbed on. I licked and sucked her nipples while I was thrusting upwards into her warmness. I bit her skin and kissed her passionately while she gripped me as we fucked our brains out. I grabbed her ass and pushed her away from me. I put her on her knees and she grabbed the head board as I swung behind her and prepared to enter her from behind.

I grabbed her tits from behind and felt her nipples elongating and I grabbed her breasts and I tweaked her nipples as I thrust into her warm wetness again. She yelled at the sudden invasion but began to meet me thrust for thrust as she screamed, "YES…YESSSSS Oh GOD YESSSSSSSS HARDER …. HARDER DAMMIT!" Like the gentleman I am I responded to her pleas and I fucked her harder. She moaned and bucked and finally screamed as she came and I felt her slick juices slide around my dick. I kept fucking as she moaned and called for God. I finally felt my release and I spayed my hot seed into her womb and I pulled out and sprayed some more onto her back.

That night we feel asleep together, the next morning we woke up together and we knew we would be together.