A New Summer

Story Info
Girl's boring summer with Grandfather turns erotic.
1.5k words
169.2k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Helena69
Helena69
10 Followers

I walked up the drive of my grandfather’s summer home expecting it to be like every summer. I had just turned eighteen and had been going to visit him every summer for 12 years. At first I enjoyed and it was great, but as I grew older, I wanted my summers to be my own, not my grandfather’s. I never got to meet my grandmother, she died before I was born, but I often wonder if I would enjoy it even more if she were there. She isn’t though, so I don’t try to dwell on it.

I had just about reached the door when I realized that my skirt needed to be pulled down. I’ve always worn short skirts that come up about 6 to 7 inches above my knees. It gave me the attention I wanted from boys at school and customers from where I work. Right now though, my skirt was shorter than usual at around 9 inches and it was the kind of skirt that if you sat down in or moved at all, it showed all. I packed all of my clothes for the stay and forgot the outfit to wear on the drive there. No worries, though. It was only my grandfather. My shirt matched my light pink mini, being a tight white spaghetti strap tank top. I hadn’t looked in the mirror before I left so I didn’t know if it was see-through. I had just bought it a few weeks ago, but I was pretty sure now that it was. No bra, which meant that if it was my nipples would probably be seen. No worries, though, its just grandfather. I sighed and rang the doorbell. What’s done is done. I shouldn’t dwell on it.

Grandfather opened the door and stood there for 2 minutes, but it seemed like forever. He stared at my body up and down at least twice, taking in the view. I thought about making a comment, but decided against and to see if this looking were to go anywhere. My grandfather was very handsome in a non-Hollywood way. He was normal looking. Though being what normal is today… He wasn’t big, but he wasn’t way skinny either. His grip was strong, but his fingers bony and his hair was balding on top. When he looked up at my face he must have noticed my raised eyebrows because he made a face. He pulled me into a hug and let his hand drift up and down my back. They went further up and down until his fingers hit the top of my butt. When he pulled away, his hands found their way to the sides of my breasts really quick, but left as soon as they got there when he ushered me inside.

We sat down on his couch. We were facing each other for a while before he asked, “How have you been, sweetheart?” I nodded and looked at the floor then him, “I’ve been ok. You?” “Pretty good.” He nodded as well and then we turned and faced towards the wall. I don’t know why I was so nervous or acting weird. I mentally shook my head then looked at him, “Want to help me unload my stuff?” “Sure thing.” We left the house to my car and I opened the trunk. I found two briefcases and two trunks. I handed him the trunks and I took the briefcases. We walked inside and he led me to my room that I stay in every time I go. I set down my cases and he set my trunks down by my other luggage. I ushered him out and told him I had to change. It was around 3:00 during the day, so lunch was over and dinner was too early, so I decided to unpack.

I finished at around 6:30. Everything was taken care of and clean in my room, so I changed into a light dress that was my usual length. It was green and white checkered. It matched by black hair and green eyes perfectly. It showed off my long legs and gave a perfect view of my cleavage. It was tight in all places of the body, one of my many reasons for loving it. Its cotton gave it easy access if I feel like going without underwear or on a date at the movies or wherever. I love showing myself off to the general public; I guess I’m kind of an exhibitionist. The first time I had actual sex in public was on a staircase at my ex-boyfriend’s job. I had never cum so hard and I knew after that I was hooked.

I went downstairs and found my grandfather finishing up with dinner. He had made a tossed salad and Chicken and Rice Soup. My favorite. He told me to go into the dining room and sit down, so I did. I could feel his eyes burning through the back of my dress. For the past 2 years, he had done that every night. I was used to it. I enjoyed it. It was one of some reasons why I continued to come. In the beginning I was afraid and then I began to let my legs drift open, bend down more in loose shirts. I got a kick out of it and he probably jacked off to it, so it was a win-win situation.

He walked in with the food and sat down. I grabbed a bowl and a small plate. We talked about everything and nothing for the hour that we sat there. I leaned back in my chair when he took the dishes away. When he walked out completely I stood up and walked into the living room. I lay down on the couch, my feet nearest to the recliner. I closed my eyes and pulled my legs up slightly. I let my head fall to the side when my grandfather walked in. It was only 7:30 or so, he probably thought I was asleep. He came up close to me and checked if I was asleep. I played asleep until he was certain. I felt a hand on my right leg. He pulled it more to the right, leaving my underwear visible to his eyes. I shifted in my ‘sleep.’

He put his hand on my cunt. He rubbed it. I moaned and shifted again, raising my hips to his touch. My underwear was getting drenched. His bony fingers drifted inside my panties. They rubbed along all the folds. I moaned and began to sweat. My hips bucked against my will again. He stopped briefly, but began again. My right hand drifted to my breasts. It rubbed over the nipple roughly. He stopped again and shifted. I peeked my eyes open quickly. He had situated himself in between her legs. I felt the cushions around me go down and his legs straddle my waist. One of his hands went back and found its place in my underwear and the other, the left, felt my right breast. He pushed my hand out of the way. He roughly grabbed it and massaged it. It felt good in a rough way.

Grandfather picked me up a little and unzipped my dress just enough to pull it down past my breasts. He peaked my nipples and bent down to take it in his mouth. I moaned and sighed as he continued to stroke my pussy, never inserting his fingers and his caressing my breasts. I didn’t think his arms were long enough, but I guess they were. I bucked my hips again, but he didn’t give in. He obviously wasn’t going to put anything inside me and I needed relief. I decided I would feign waking up and see what he does. There was no way he could zip up my dress after pulling it back on and pull down my dress at the same time without me noticing him on me, but I wanted to see him try.

I yawned and drew my arms up over my head, effectively putting my dress back into place. Surprisingly, he didn’t try to zip or pull down my dress. He just got up and walked away quickly. I looked down and my underwear. It was pulled to the side and my pussy was soaking. I zipped up my dress than pulled my panties over and stood up. I straightened out my dress and went to go find him.

I found him sitting at the kitchen table or rather the nook. He was taking a drink of something and was reading a book. The man was faster than I thought. I smiled at him and quietly told him, “I’m going to bed.” I leaned down next to him and kissed him on his head, letting my breasts touch the side of his face. He turned his head into them and I swear I felt a tongue closest to the nipple as he could. I moved in closer, but he didn’t do anything. I sighed and shook my head. “Goodnight Grandfather.” “Goodnight sweetie.” He patted me on the butt and I was on my way to my room to fuck myself senseless with whatever I could find.

Helena69
Helena69
10 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Lust in the Backseat Father and daughter play while Mom is driving.in Incest/Taboo
A Daughter Belongs to her Daddy Daddy much teach his naughty daughter a lesson the hard way.in Incest/Taboo
Taking My Daughter in the Car Daddy and Daughter explore one another in the car ride home.in Incest/Taboo
How Can I Fuck My Daughter? Father's desperate attempt to bed 18-year-old daughter.in Incest/Taboo
Camping with Grandad Phoebe is in for a big shock when she goes on a camping trip.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories