A New Talent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers

He opened the next image. It was of the back of her head. Her hands, still cuffed together, held her hair up, revealing the nape of her neck. She looked vulnerable. He could also see a band of cloth tied around her head, it was positioned to act as a gag. Just below her hairline Carl saw a tattoo, it was some kind of kanji character. He did not remember Carrie having a tattoo the last time he saw her in person, but it might have been hidden by her hair.

Carl brought up a search engine on the computer. His fingers tapped on the keyboard has he tried different techniques to find a match for the image. After a few minutes his efforts were rewarded. It was the Japanese character for prisoner. Carl's erection strained against his pants as his mind ran wild with the possibilities suggested by Carrie's pictures.

He opened the next picture. She was facing the camera and was on her knees. Her head was lowered and her arms were at her sides. Carrie's voluptuous breasts were pressed together by her upper arms. Her hands rested on her thighs and the silver chain of the handcuffs stretched across her mound. Carl tapped the keyboard and enlarged the image. He could see that her nipples were erect and swollen. His cock ached at the sight of her naked body.

All kinds of ideas for what kind of art he could create flooded into Carl's mind, but he was too aroused to put a brush to canvas or charcoal to paper. He hoped that just a fraction of the ideas would stay with him, but at this moment he needed release.

Carl stood up and kicked the chair away, then sank to his knees. He fumbled with the zipper of his shorts but managed to pull his cock out. He scanned the desk for something to lubricate his hand with. There was nothing except a small tub of lip balm. There was probably a bottle of lotion or lube in his room somewhere, but he did not want to move away from the image on the screen, he did not want to interrupt his fantasy. Carl opened the container and dug out the content, then smeared it onto his palm. Wrapping his hand around the engorged head of his cock Carl began to stroke up and down.

He imagined Carrie in front of his, exactly as she was in the picture. He had one hand on her head and the other on his cock. He pushed her head down until he felt her soft lips press against the tip of his throbbing erection. At first she refused to open her mouth. He pushed down harder on her head, but she continued to refuse him admittance to the nirvana waiting just past her lips. Carl imagined releasing his erection and pressing his thumb against Carrie's chin, forcing her mouth open and then pushing her head down.

In both his fantasy and reality Carl could already feel his orgasm building. His rational mind told him to slow down, to apply the volumes of information he had read about tantric sex. But primal forces took control of both his fantasy and his hand. He imagined grabbing a handful of Carries hair. The image of the prisoner character became visible as he tightened his grip. Carl's hand moved up and down. He imagined Carrie's head bobbing in front of his as his cock side in and out of her mouth. Each time he pulled her mouth off his erection she made a whimpering sound, but when he looked down at her he imagined her nipples were still swollen and the skin on her breasts was flushed red with excitement.

He pushed her head down until he felt his cock pressing against the back of her throat. Carrie was making a gagging noise. Carl pulled her head up; he preferred the feel of her lips and tongue on his cock to the deep recesses of her mouth. He began to move faster. Precum began to bubble out of his dick, mixing with the lip balm and making it slicker.

Carl imagined Carrie was moaning now, the sound and feel of her voice was driving him towards his climax at breakneck speed. Carl tensed his muscles, trying to hold himself right on the edge of orgasm. He looked down at the swollen cock with its purplish head. The combination of lip balm and precum gave it an odd sheen. Carl looked back at the picture of Carrie. She was naked and helpless, his to do with as he pleased. Just as his orgasm overwhelmed his efforts to hold it back Carl clamped his hand around the head of his cock, imagining it was Carrie's soft mouth. He felt the hot stream of cum jet out. It was filling his hand just as it filled Carrie's mouth in his fantasy. The skin of his cock head became so sensitive he had to relax his grip.

Carl continued to stare at the image on the screen until his penis was limp. It refused to return to a completely flaccid state, retaining much of the thickness of its erect state. Carl dug an old T shirt out of a drawer and mopped up the mess he had made, then tucked his cock back into his pants and sat down at the desk. He could not resist looking at the rest of the pictures, despite the fact that he would not be able to fully appreciate them for at least ten more minutes.

The next picture was a full frontal of Carrie's nearly naked body. It started right below her knees and ended just above her mouth. She was wearing a wisp of a thong and a narrow band was wrapped around her breasts. It served to cover her nipples and press them together. Carl wished his dick was hard again; he wanted to jack off thinking about fucking Carrie's tits. He could see the outline of her erect nipples poking through the sheer material. His eyes continued up the image slowly, almost like he was examining every pixel on the screen. A second strip of material covered Carries mouth.

Just as the third image appeared on the screen Carl's phone rang. He glanced at the picture. Carrie was reclined on her bed. She still had the thong on, but her breasts were now bare. The image cut off below her mouth, so he did not know if she still had the gag. Laid across her stomach were two items. A riding crop and a flogger. The ringing of the phone stalled Carl's fantasy. He looked at the display, the caller ID showed Carrie's number. He realized she had probably received some kind of notification that he had downloaded the files. Carl picked up the phone.

"I'm impressed," he said.

"With the pictures or with my awesome field craft?" Carrie replied.

"Both," Carl answered.

"So which one made you come?" she asked confidently.

"The one with the tattoo," Carl answered.

"Okay, then my part is done. I will expect something from you, something equally creative and something that will make me come. Now get to work," Carrie said sternly.

Carl heard the phone click. The call was over and he had his orders. He glanced at the image on the screen for a few moments then shut down the computer. He grabbed his sketchpad and headed out the door. Carl knew just where to go to complete his task.

tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers
12