A New Temptation Ch. 03

Story Info
Elaine and Alex: More Adventures in 18th Century England.
4k words
4.47
13.5k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here's Ch. 3! Thanks everyone for your votes and comments! As a writer, I like to know that you guys derive some enjoyment from my work. Please keep voting and commenting!

Ch. 4 may take longer than these past three, I'm anticipating two weeks, and if I haven't finished by then, a month.

Again, thanks for reading!

WF

________________________

Alex immediately returned home after his encounter with Elaine. Infuriated, embarrassed, raging, and hot would barely suffice to describe how he felt. Yet, once home, he couldn't have felt even more restless. Therefore, after an hour of drinking brandy alone, he left for White's.

Upon entering the exclusive gentleman's club, Alex moved toward an isolated corner. He ordered whiskey. Downing the drink in one gulp, he noticed Elaine's brother on the opposite side of the room, at the center of attention. Great, another reminder of his naiveté this evening.

"I'm facing off with a ferocious tiger and out of no where, a wild chit charges towards me!" Alex heard the duke exclaim.

"Did you die?" an imbecile asked. The group around him hollered.

"Your grace, you do look quite lonely tonight," a seductive voice purred. Alex turned and saw a previously unnoticed dark haired beauty perched on his left arm.

"I'm not looking for entertainment tonight," Alex replied evenly. He reached for his cup of whiskey, only to find that he had already finished it. Alex yelled for more.

"Your grace seems most frustrated," the female continued, leaning in, pressing the full length of her body against his arm. With her light fingers, she trailed down to his thighs and danced around his groin.

"Don't tease me," Alex ground out, already heavily aroused. Her dark brown hair was similar to Elaine's.

Alex lifted himself from the table and quickly paid the barmaid, who had come with his drink. "Come," he told the female. Gracefully, the woman lifted herself up and followed the future Duke of York to one of the back rooms.

The room, though grand, was not ostentatious. In fact, beneath the golden frames and expensive art work, there sat a layer of sexuality. The room's centerpiece sat at the far right— a red blanketed four post bed so large that it could hold three men and a woman, which was probably its intended purpose. At the back, a fire blazed, casting soft shadows onto the walls.

"Take off your clothes," Alex demanded, as he laid back on one of the chairs.

The female traced her torso before reaching her shoulder to remove the loose straps that held her clothing. One side slipped down, revealing a delectable breast. She moved to the next until the layer of clothing pooled at her feet. Alex stood up and quickly tore his shirt off. In the firelight, the contours on his godly shaped body highlighted his virility. Every part of him seemed so hard, so perfect, so full of maleness.

Alex approached the female and started kissing her neck. He bent down to suckle her breast. When she moaned, Alex distinctively remembered Elaine's whimpers. Unable to contain his lust any longer, Alex forced the woman down and roughly undid the front of his trousers. The woman didn't waste any time. She took his entirety into her mouth, drawing a hoarse groan from Alex. As she continued to suck him, Alex started to move. With each thrust, he could feel the warm cavern tighten, and he started to quicken his pace. He still couldn't ignore the jab of humiliation he felt when he learned of Elaine's perfidy. Unable to rid himself of the feeling, Alex grasped the luscious brown hair and bucked against her, hoping in some foolish way to inflict some sort of pain onto Elaine—the woman who had played him like a fool. Yet, Alex couldn't carry through with that threat, for he wanted her. For some goddamned reason he wanted that chit and even if it killed him, he would make her feel the same burning, mind-wrenching desire. Bucking against the warm cavern, Alex finally spilled his seed. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sound of an opening door woke Elaine from her dream. Unfortunately, last night Elaine had not dreamt of India, she had dreamt of Alex and his hot, passionate kisses.

"It's about time," voice sounded, breaking her chain of thought. Elaine glanced towards the voice and saw a tall woman standing in her doorway.

"Victoria!" Elaine greeted, leaping out of her bed. "What are you doing here? Does Will know you're here?"

Victoria, who stood at least a head taller than Elaine, grinned. "More or less. I didn't tell him about all our rendezvous, but I did tell him that we were friends."

Elaine's eyes widened. "How did he react?" Last night at the ball, Elaine and Victoria hadn't even acknowledged each other. Will wouldn't have known of their friendship at all.

"He laughed."

"Really?" Elaine asked. "That's strange, I thought he would be at least discomfited."

"Oh, he was," Victoria promptly replied, "But then he laughed, figuring, I suppose, that we tricked him." Victoria paused, then continued in a whisper, "Ten o' clock tonight?"

Elaine nodded.

"I'll see you then. Hurry and come down, your brother and I are waiting for you to join us for breakfast." Victoria gave Elaine a tight hug and closed the door.

Elaine inhaled and glanced toward the clock— it was only nine. Had she really slept only five hours and felt this refreshed? Well, she wouldn't argue with that. As Elaine dressed for breakfast, her disquietude concerning tonight's event with Victoria grew a hundredfold. Attending a masquerade for a cyprian's ball wasn't her idea of adventure. Though it was different and it did break the rules that had been engrained in her being, Elaine couldn't say that she liked Victoria's plan. As part of Victoria's campaign to win Will, Victoria wanted to go to the notorious cyprian's ball, which was traditionally held the night after the first day of the season. Yet, once Elaine was downstairs she saw Will conversing animatedly with Victoria. She smiled and knew that Victoria didn't need any kind of plan. She just had to be herself.

The trio finished breakfast within the hour, and Will invited Victoria for a ride through Hyde Park. Victoria glanced towards Elaine, who viciously nodded her obvious agreement. After Will and Victoria left, Elaine walked towards the library. She looked at the collection around her and realized that she had bought most of these books. She wanted to keep them so badly! Perhaps her brother she include them in her dowry— Elaine giggled. Men would think her far too brainy if she were offered with literary texts. Besides, she had no heart to marry. Unlike most women, Elaine despised the idea of matrimony— in fact, she looked at it like most of her male contemporaries did. Wedlock schackled two people together, and they would have to suffer each other for the rest of their lives. Of course, she acknowledged that part of her hatred did originate from the fact that her first suitor, who stood a chance of winning her affections, only pursued her for her wealth. Yet, Elaine knew Will and Victoria would suit each other well. Elaine hoped them happiness in their marriage— she just didn't want any of it.

Elaine found herself on the left of the library. She skimmed over the rows, recognizing all the tiles. However, in the left corner, Elaine noticed a new selection of books— Will must have brought them from India. She picked the largest one. Surprisingly, the book was translated. She read the French title, "Les Mille et Une Nuits, Contes Arabes Traduits en Français", "Thousand and One nights, Arab stories translated into French." She turned the cover.

By the time evening rolled around, Elaine was not yet halfway finished. Fascinating stories of genies, witty women, foolish men, and so much more filled her head. However, her bottom's soreness could no longer be neglected. Standing up, Elaine stretched. The house lights had been turned on, and outside, Elaine could hear the sounds of horses trotting. Elaine checked the clock— it was a quarter past nine. She would have to hurry! Elaine stuffed the book back onto the bookshelf and rushed to her room. She opened her wardrobe and reached down to the bottom drawer. Taking out the gown, she glanced at it, knowing that is was positively scandalous. The royal blue silk was as thin as her chemise; yet, to follow through with her disguise, Elaine knew she had to wear it. Removing her morning gown, Elaine pulled the luxurious silk over her head. She kept her chemise on just for good measure. Elaine hurried over to her mirror. Parting half of her brown curls, Elaine pinned up the left side, circling, twisting, and pulling masterfully. She pinned the right side curls to the bottom of her left.

Elaine adjusted the fastenings on the gown, making sure all the bows were tied. The gown generously displayed her broad shoulders. Although most women preferred soft shoulders, Elaine rather liked her shape. They made her look taller— and stronger. Still looker at her reflection, Elaine glanced at her bosom and admitted that she showed more décolletage than usual. How could she have agreed with Victoria's plan? Well, Victoria's natural charm and quirky personality proved irresistible, even to females.

Elaine walked over to the nightstand and opened the drawer. Pulling out a silver and diamond mask, Elaine fastened the mask to her head. She made sure both ribbons were tied securely before making for her coat. Catching a glance in the mirror, Elaine barely recognized herself. Her mask reached down to her cheekbones, hoping to conceal as much as her facial identity as possible.

Elaine checked the clock, it was ten minutes till ten. Victoria was waiting outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex arrived at the Cyprian's Ball unmasked, as most gentlemen— unless you were a gentlemen selling your services. He glanced around and noticed the usual. Everyone was dressed according to a theme. He saw shepherdesses, slaves, goddesses, and debutantes— though the latter ceased to fascinate him. Debutantes were dangerous, as he was so clearly reminded when he kissed Elaine.

Alex continued to weave through the crowd, looking for someone the complete opposite of the female in question. He wanted them blonde. He wanted them short. He wanted them experienced. Alex couldn't handle another display of innocence— the way Elaine had tempted him with her shy kisses— she had touched and shaken his entire being. Alex's thoughts drifted off to the previous night when he had fantasized about Elaine sucking him off, and a wave of lust rippled through his body. God, he really needed a chit. He couldn't continue like this

As he moved through the crowd, Alex heard the music. Great, his favorite part. Dancing with paramours instead of fucking them. Alex quickly moved away from the ballroom. Upstairs, there would be plenty of space for him to wander, spaces that were specifically designed for assignations actually. Alex climbed the stairs and knew he was outside when he noticed the several curtains billowing in the night wind. As the moonlight hit the white sheets, he couldn't help but feel predatory, as if he were hunting prey in the middle of the night, which really, he was. Alex just didn't like to phrase it as such. He walked towards the edge of the terrace and leaned out against the balustrade, looking down at London. He would never tire of this. Suddenly, he heard two female voices.

"We aren't late," one voice said. Yet, she was, Alex thought humorously. Cyprians never made their patrons wait, and therefore, always arrived at least a quarter of an hour earlier than scheduled. It was their way of doing business. He glanced down and saw two figures moving towards the entrance. Strange that they hadn't been dropped off by a carriage at the front. And even stranger, they arrived together. Cyprians weren't known for their female compatibility.

Alex returned downstairs. Thankfully, he wasn't bombarded by hearty music and dancing paramours. Well, there were still some dancing; however, the ball had moved to the next phase now. He could see more patrons conversing with their future mistresses.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Apparently they had been late. No one else had arrived after them, Elaine noted.

"I told you!" Elaine scowled in a hushed whisper.

"Oh, it's fine," Victoria replied ever so casually, "My, look at that one over there. She is so..."

"Brazen?" Elaine inquired.

"Tempting," Victoria replied.

The paramour had been pressing herself against one of the male patrons, whispering, probably, scandalous desires into his ear.

Confusion and desperation clawed at Elaine. She felt so lost amidst all these women, who, not temptingly, but brazenly, displayed their best attributes. Elaine was so used to covering herself, to hiding in the shadows— to running in the night.

Victoria turned to her companion. "Why don't you go upstairs for a respite. I think this is too much for you."

Elaine flashed her best friend an annoyed look but made haste to leave. Walking towards the sidelines, Elaine moved easily through the crowd. There, a pair of stairs! Without looking back, Elaine rushed forward and disappeared. Relieved to have escaped the mob, Elaine confronted the scene in front of her. There were three hallways, and she had no idea where to go. Arbitrarily, Elaine took the left.

Suddenly she was outside. A few steps further and a beautiful white marble balustrade that illuminated in the moonlight came into view. Elaine looked across the night skyline and saw shadows of buildings, glimpses of carriages, and windows of light. From there, Elaine could also see Brimmel, her secret, and in some ways, her home. A cool breeze jostled Elaine from her daze, and she turned. Now she understood the fascination with cyprian balls. Just down the terrace were glorious white curtains. They flew in the wind, beckoning Elaine to approach. As she neared, she saw that behind the white curtains, there lay a pair of heavier ones. Yet, the curtains also framed compartments— rooms almost. Elaine inhaled sharply. These curtains weren't just here for decoration! These spots were for assignations! For paramours to display their talents! Blushing a fierce red, Elaine hastily turned away with every intention of returning to Victoria.

However, the sound of footsteps prevented her from doing that.

Elaine rushed behind the closest pair of curtains. Thank goodness her costume wasn't like her ball gowns. She would never be able to hide with all those layers. Elaine listened closely and heard hushed voices.

Someone moaned.

"Oh, you're so good at that," the voice murmured. No one replied. The pair moved into the room next to Elaine's hiding spot. Soon after, Elaine heard the rustle of clothing being removed. The woman's breaths increased as the man continued his ministrations. A wet sound ignited the air around Elaine. Appalled, Elaine clamped her mouth shut.

"Darling," the male voice drawled, "Why don't we return to your residence?"

Elaine gasped. That voice.

Everything was silent.

A quick shuffling of clothes and hurried footsteps told Elaine that the couple had left. However, like always, Elaine waited for a few moments before revealing herself. Once sure that no one else was there, she walked out from behind the heavy curtains and welcomed herself to the cold air. Hiding behind the curtains was difficult work. They were plush, velvety, and hot. Her hands reached towards the cold marble.

"I wouldn't be so sure if I were you," a male voice responded.

Elaine bit down on her lower lip to keep from yelping. Sharp pain shot registered, and she tasted blood.

Alex had been in the middle of sucking a beautiful breast when he heard the gasp. Annoyed, he excused his companion, determined to find the intruder. He knew that certain females enjoyed listening to others— he would not be privy to their fetishes. When he saw the intruder, however, he was pleasantly surprised. She was one of the females he had seen while atop the terrace.

Elaine dared not to turn around, paralyzed with fear that Alex would recognize her. She reminded herself to breathe and deduced that even if Alex discovered her, he wouldn't be able to do anything. Even if he told her brother, Will would suspect Alex of dishonorable intentions— after all, it wasn't every day that a duke found a young, eligible woman at a cyprian's ball.

As the female turned around, Alex noticed that her lip was bleeding. Slightly perturbed, he took a step forward and took out his handkerchief. Stretching the cloth over her lips, Alex applied pressure at the ends, so as to not touch the wound directly. He noticed that her mask covered most of her face, unlike most of the other masks. This girl was full of anomalies. As his gaze drifted upwards, he noticed that her mask was made of real diamonds and silver beads. Shocked, Alex met her eyes, and his heart leapt. Those same blue eyes bore into him when he kissed Elaine.

Suddenly, feeing more than perturbed, Alex removed his handkerchief and tucked it back into his pocket.

"I am sorry to have frightened you," Alex started, still staring into the female's eyes. "Do you have a protector?"

Elaine couldn't help that her eyes had widened. Alex had a valid question, but to think that he was asking her if she were an actual mistress!

"You can't seriously mean to say you didn't expect me to ask you that question?"

Elaine didn't respond.

"Very well," Alex admitted, "I had a previous engagement, but I think I'm more interested in you." Alex had leaned forward. "If you don't have a protector, I would see that you're more than amply provided for. Besides jewelry and fine clothes, I would make sure that you find your ultimate pleasure."

Ultimate pleasure, Elaine thought. How considerate of him. He didn't even know what she wanted most.

Alex dipped down to kiss the female. His placed soft kisses along her neck, hoping to arouse some emotion other than shock. Wrapping his arms around her, Alex began to loosen the strands that bound her clothing.

"Your grace," she began to protest.

He silenced her with a kiss. At least she was no longer bleeding. "Let me show you sweeting."

As he pulled the blue satin down, Alex noticed her strong shoulders. She didn't have the usual curved shoulders— she had broad ones, which made her look . . . regal. Ever so slowly, Alex pulled the clothing down, only to be greeted by another piece of clothing: a chemise.

"Is this how you usually dress?" Alex asked slightly frustrated. "Typically at these gatherings, we don't— by god, you're a lady!" Alex dropped his arms from her body like he would a poisonous snake.

"My apologies my lord," Elaine replied, not sure how to continue, "I am here for—"

"Ah," Alex interrupted as if he suddenly understood, "You are here for a male lover."

While that thought had been farthest from her mind, Elaine nodded tersely. She also noticed how he never let her finished her sentences.

"Might I ask his name?"

"Don't you think that invasive?" Elaine quickly countered.

"You had interrupted my previous engagement," Alex replied. "I think I'm entitled to know the name of the male you seek. Now tell me, what is his name?"

Paralyzed and fearful, Elaine kept quiet.

Alex approached her. "I will not ask again. Who is it?" If any word of this lady's rendezvous with her male lover got into the papers, Alex wanted nothing to do with it. He would use every one of these lady's words to defend himself.

"I hear you are seeking a wife your grace."

Too late. Two days had passed, and already, females were throwing his father's threat at his face. "Did you know," Alex replied calmly, reaching towards the female, "that London during the night strikes me as one of the most beautiful scenes?"

12