A New Toy

Story Info
Getting a new toy for my woman triggers a fantasy.
914 words
3.38
23.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diamond Jim Adventure.

You asked me to get a new toy for you today... My brain quickly start to fantasies about what toy is you asking me to get...

New vibrator?

New anal toy?

Maybe something I haven't thought about...

My brain just can't stop creating images of this new device... What it might be...

You gave me the name... Diamond Jim Smoothie Vibrator. Silver, no ridges, normal size... I run to the store with just minutes to spare and enough horniness to burn a hole in my trousers. I'm glad the store is empty but there are two female attendants (as always) and I'm happy to see they didn't notice my hard on.

The store had the type but not the color, so I have to settle for the Gold one... you said "it complement my skin better"... I agree... I start to walk back to my office and start to fantasize again...

"I watch you take the toy out of the package, turn it on and start to run it over your hand... You are only wearing your black lingerie... You laid down, leaving one leg slightly bend and the other stretched completely... your favorite position to start your masturbation session. I see you slowly take your bra off and throwing it on the floor with a quick jerk of your arm, like it was a heavy shield preventing the pleasure to come quickly to your already over stimulated body... I see you licking the tip of the shiny vibrator and pass it slowly over your breast, leaving it to rest over your nipples as you start to feel its strong vibration that drives you crazy...

Your eyes are closed and you have not notice I have reached out for the video camera... I turn it on and focus the lens on your forms... I slowly close in to the hand that is handling Jim, and I watch it run circles around your left nipple, then the rest of your breast. I become the director of your first Solo scene... no script, no directions from me... Just a voyeur and a camera...

Your hand maneuvers the golden phallus to your right breast, tracing a slippery trail of saliva from your left nipple... I watch as you grab your tit and pull it close to your mouth, and then you stick your tongue out and to give your nipple a quick flick, leaving more slippery trails behind. The vibrator returns and starts to create circles over your breast, and I can see your eyes start to roll over again...

"You sensually, slowly move the Golden toy down your stomach, reaching the point of your pelvis where your thighs meet... I see you keeping the dildo on top of your pussy and watch you roll your eyes in pleasure, moving the toy around your mount and pass it in between your thighs... The vibrations make you shiver... I am still watching and recording as you slowly put the vibrator inside you... The movement is slow but deep, making you feel completely full and, at the same time, empty... as the need to feel my cock inside you grows larger than the toy...

"Your eyes briefly open and look toward me... they are glazed with pleasure and the fulfilling sensation of the toy inside your pussy... You haven't notice, but I have the little black bullet pressed against my asshole...I can tell if you knew this it will drive you over the edge... my anal pleasure and your new toy combined will make you cum hard as never before... but I don't say anything. My mind is concentrated on capturing every moment, every moan, and every movement your body makes... for our later extended viewing pleasure. I can't stop imagining ourselves being filmed by a third person, capturing our fuck sessions with full intensity... That's a big step... someday..."

"I return my mind to the task at hand, watching you move your golden cock in and out of your pussy, driving those exquisite pussy juices outside of your body. I reach out with my left hand to wet my fingers in them, delicious thickness... and as I do that, I briefly touched your asshole and I almost drop the camera after seeing your reaction. Your hips move high off the bed, dropping back on top of my middle finger and your ass just swallows it entirely... your juicers are so plentiful that I don't need to reach for the anal lube... your ass just took my finger up to the second knuckle, and your hips just trap my hand underneath your ass... you move your hips faster, faster and your dildo moves in and out quicker and quicker... at the same time, your other hand is rubbing your clit with pure brutality and your body just explodes in the biggest, loudest orgasm you have had up to this point in your life... but never stops, it continues and the waves come and go and come back again for what seems to be 30 minutes... I can't stop recording the way your body contour, twists and raises to each and every new orgasm your body is having... my finger inside your ass is so deep it completely disappear in it... and its completely soak in your pussy juices... Your pussy has become a fountain of liquor and the smell of sea and flowers fills the room with sex scent..."

"I can cum at any moment now..."