A New Twist on Dumpster Diving

Story Info
The perks of working hard.
1k words
3.95
17.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ALEXANDER

I came to San Francisco about six years ago from a small town in Iowa. It was a real change of pace from the boring quiet town I lived in, to the big city life I'm now accustomed to. I've been working at one of this town's busiest restaurant for about three years and I've met some of the most extraordinary people.

The women here are really beautiful and most are not just the like the girl next door, but I haven't had much time to enjoy the dating and night life this town has to offer, but I thought about it constantly. It was about nine- thirty in the evening, last Tuesday night. The crowd had fizzled down and the dinner rush was over. I had gotten in the habit of helping those a little less fortunate, and when there was plenty of leftovers from dinner, I put them on Styrofoam plates and took them out back where a couple of the locals stopped by to enjoy a hot meal.

I lit up a cigarette and pushed through the back door onto the loading dock. I saw a couple of the usual backdoor patrons sitting on the dock awaiting my arrival. I shook hands, passed off the plates of food and watched as they hurried down the alley and disappeared around the corner. I sat down on the dock glad that the day was over. I tossed out the butt of my cigarette, determined to smoke one more before going back in to clean up and go home. As I pulled the cigarette pack from my pocket it tumbled out onto the ground below between the garbage dumpster and the recycling one. I cursed at having to go down and get it, but made my way down the four stairs in front of me and bent to pick them up placing my hand on the top of the recycling.

I bent down to pick up my smokes and noticed a medium sized hole in the side of the dumpster which held the paper and cardboard recyclables. I leaned a little closer and noted that someone had placed caulking around the edges and I swore I could hear a whispering voice coming from inside. I stood up and lifted the lid and looked in, but nothing moved and the whisper ceased. I jumped back slamming the lid as something touched the front of my pants. I think I was just spooked a little, because when I looked down, there was nothing there but a plastic bag that the wind had kicked up. I lit another cigarette, unzipped my pants, and pulled out my cock to take a leak. I was already half hard thinking about getting home and beating off. I took a piss on the side of the dumpster, shook off my cock, and gave it a few good hard strokes, then started to place it back in my pants. The whisper started again, saying what I thought was, "Don't put it in there. Put it in here."

At that my cock started to twitch and grow harder in my hand. I looked around to be sure that no one was watching, and slide my cock into the hole in the side of the dumpster. Someone grabbed it and all I felt was something warm and wet moving up and then back down on my cock. I knew someone was in there, but I had no idea who, whether they were male of female, but by the third stroke, I didn't give a shit who it was. It'd been too damn long since I had a blowjob and by this time I was standing on my tip toes thrusting in and out of the hole in the side of a dumpster. I remember thinking to myself that I really didn't want to know who was in there, and the more I thought about it the harder I got. I felt my balls tightening up and that rush of pressure building in the base of my shaft. I knew that whoever it was sure knew how to suck a cock.

I leaned in closer, placing my arm folded on the top of the lid and placing my head on them. I closed my eyes and let that set of lips do their job. I reached a hand down to cup my balls that were now harder than stones. I heard myself moan just before my balls gave way and shot their load into my dumpster's mouth, which never stopped sucking and swallowing until I was empty. I felt the last of the spasms subside when the back door opened and another cook came out with the night's trash. I stood there frozen in time, afraid to move, with my knees shaking beneath me. I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to look at his face. "I see you've met Candy," he said, smiling and pulling a cigarette out of his pocket. "Pretty damn good huh?"

I looked at him and I could feel the embarrassment rising in my face. "Yeah," I laughed. "Not bad at all." I pulled myself free of the dumpster and smiled sheepishly, tucking my flaccid cock back into my pants and heading toward the door.

"I'll be in, in a few," he shouted as I heard his pants unzip. I walked inside and closed the door behind me. I finished cleaning up my station and had finished nearly half of his by the time her returned. He rubbed a hand over his cock and smiled at me, pulling a steak and potato from the oven and sliding it into a carryout box. "Loves steak and potatoes," he said smiling at me and nodding his head toward the door.

We finished up and walked out together, as he placed the carryout box on the last step and we headed to our cars. I looked back thinking now, that maybe I wanted a quick look at the Dumpster Diver, but I thought that the mystery of it all, made it that much more exciting. I love my job and look forward to my evening cigarette smokes. I wonder why none of the cooks ever told me about this before, but I guess I love a well-kept secret too.