A New Twist on Some Old Games

Story Info
They fulfill a long-time fantasy of group sex.
9.2k words
4.41
118.5k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AverageBear
AverageBear
436 Followers

My wife, Tina, and I have been married for twenty-four years. We were each only 19 years old when we tied the knot. We're probably more in love now than ever, and we have an active and satisfying sex life. For the past 15 years or so, we have enjoyed fantasizing out loud together during our lovemaking. Until recently, we had never taken steps to fulfill any of our sexual fantasies.

A few weeks ago, I decided to see if her obviously horny reaction to our "dirty talk" during lovemaking was an indication that she really wanted to experience an erotic adventure. We were visiting a city on the west coast, and had left the kids with friends back home. As we were dressing at the hotel before dinner, I casually mentioned that I had heard of a club in the city; a place where "swingers" engage in "adult" games. I quipped, "If it turns out that they play our fantasy game of 'musical chairs', maybe I could talk you into going!"

To my surprise, Tina responded by saying, "The 'musical chairs' story has had me so hot for so long, especially the way you tell it, I think I might actually jump at the chance to really play that game."

I took a few seconds to catch my breath and re-position my cock in my jockey shorts, so that its immediate swelling wouldn't cause me too much discomfort. I then replied, "Are you serious? I mean – you might actually want to go together to a swinger's club?"

"I don't know," she answered, "maybe we could go sometime and just check it out before we decide."

"I'll tell you what," I said, "Let's drop by after dinner – but we can agree beforehand on a set of signs that we'll use to communicate to each other once we're there. That way you can let me know how far you want it to go, and I can let you know whether I'm getting cold feet. It'll be sort of like the third base coach in baseball signalling the batter."

"With the same objective – doing your best to score," she quipped. Then, after a moment, she added, "We need to both have different signs, so it's not too obvious." Thinking again, she smiled, "I know what sign you can use to give me the go-ahead. That move that Roseanne Barr perfected a few years ago when she sang the national anthem at a ballgame – the old 'crotch grab'." With that, she slipped her hand down to my now greatly swollen member and gave it a gentle squeeze through my briefs. I thought I was going to spurt my load on the spot.

"Okay," I laughed, "and you can use the 'nipple caress' to your left boob to show me you're into it, just like you do when we're making love and I start talking dirty to you. And maybe just cross your arms across your chest to let me know you want things to slow down or stop."

"Oh, Jim – are we really going to do this?" Tina asked. I paused for a moment, and then said to her, "You know how much I love you – I'll do as much or as little as you want to do. I just want to please you. But maybe tonight can be the culmination of our curiosity over all these years."

With that, I gave her a hug, and then began massaging her shoulders, working my way down her back, until I could rub her nice round bottom through the fabric of her skirt. She leaned into me, and I slipped my right hand inside the waistband of the back of her panties, slowly cupping first the left and then the right cheek of her luscious rear end. I then led her by the hand, stopped in front of the bed and swayed in a hug with her. She smiled up at me with a "come hither" look, so I eased her skirt and panties down and peeled the shirt and lacy bra gently from her shoulders.

I stepped back to observe the effect that our discussion had had upon her. Her nipples were standing at full attention, her eyes had that look of sexual fire, and I could smell that wonderful musky smell of her sexual arousal. I confirmed by touch – what I already knew by sight and scent – by caressing just beneath the dark triangle at the juncture of her thighs. She was so wet that my fingers slid in without any external lubrication (I usually lick my fingers before fingering her pussy, just to make sure I don't accidentally scratch her velvety love tunnel).

As she began squeezing my fingers with the muscles around her vulva, Tina reached for the jockey shorts I was wearing, which were all that I had on since I had stopped dressing during our suggestive discussion. She pulled my briefs down and I stepped out of them. She threw them to the side as she dropped slowly to her knees. She took my now-raging hard-on in her right hand, and then slowly ran her tongue around the perimeter of its head. I ventured back to our erotic discussion by saying, "Finally, after 24 years, the next cock you suck may not be this one – enjoy its familiar feel before you enjoy something new."

She peered up at me momentarily and smiled, "There's nothing wrong with this one." I thought she was giving up on our possible adventure and maybe even our sex talk for the moment, until she added, "But I'm excited about the possibilities."

With those words, she took more of my thick eight and a half inches into her mouth than I ever remember her being able to handle. I was worried it might gag her, but my fears were allayed as I watched her left hand move to her left nipple and begin massaging and squeezing, indicating her ultra-aroused condition as she virtually swallowed my engorged dick. I gently took her head between my hands, rubbing strands of her beautiful brunette and silver-streaked hair with my fingers, as her head bobbed up and down on my erect cock as it sunk deeper and deeper between her lips and into her throat. "I can imagine watching this scene as a third party," I said, "seeing you suck off another guy, while another one approaches you naked from behind."

Her bobbing got faster and harder. "The one behind you slips his fingers between your legs from the back," I said, and she reached for my right hand, pulling it down from the side of her head to rub her slippery snatch from behind. I could tell plainly that she was imagining acting out the scene that I was describing as I plunged two fingers into her depths. "As you nurse the huge dick in your mouth, you feel the guy behind you take his fingers out and slip his rock-hard cock into the wet groove between your labia."

Her bobbing got even harder and faster, and her harder breathing was accompanied by a soft moaning. Tina usually doesn't have an orgasm until I eat her out, but I could tell she was rapidly approaching a big one. "He rubs the head of his cock around your groove, moistening it with your horny wetness," I went on, "and I move in for a close-up with my video camera to capture the moment his dick penetrates your pussy, so you'll be able to see later what you're feeling now."

At that moment, I went gently from having two fingers in her pussy to sliding nearly my whole hand inside, then pushing it inside as far as her stretched labia would allow without hurting her. "His cock is pounding your pussy from behind you, and you cum as he simultaneously ejaculates into your pussy and the fellow in front of you spurts his semen into your throat."

I rubbed her clit with my thumb as the rest of my hand continued to stretch her pussy walls. I could feel her labia begin to tighten and clench, then rapidly expand and contract with her orgasm. At the same moment, my sperm spewed out of the throbbing head of my cock and filled Tina's mouth. As is her custom, she delightedly swallowed the whole load, and then she licked off the head of my cock as my fingers finished manipulating her crotch area.

She stood up and I hugged her, crushing her beautiful, engorged breasts against my chest. "I love you, Jim," she said dreamily.

"I love you, too," I replied, "but you're not getting off so easily. I haven't yet tasted your sweet treasures, and by the time I'm through, my cock will need a turn inside you, too." And so I proceeded to lean her back on the bed, spread her legs and lower my face to her swollen labia, licking and sucking her to a second orgasm. She then pulled me on top of her, placing my dick at the entrance to her dripping snatch. Usually I enter slowly and wait to stretch her depths slowly with my cock, but this time her slick entrance practically pulled my cock in all the way to the hilt in one fell swoop. I began pumping slowly, but then more furiously, having more stamina to withhold my orgasm since I had already ejaculated into her mouth a short while earlier.

When we had both come to another climax, we rolled sideways on the bed, still joined at the crotch. Nibbling and kissing my way down her neck, lightly pinching her left nipple with my right hand, I asked her if she thought we should shower again before dinner now that we both carried the aroma of sexual passion. I was surprised and pleased to hear her say, "Not this time. Maybe the aroma will give us an incentive not to chicken out when we visit the club tonight." I'm sure she could feel how my dick expanded slightly inside her pussy at her words, before I withdrew and we both dressed for dinner.

As we dined at an upscale Italian restaurant, our verbal banter ranged from politics to sports to world events, but eventually a heavy sexual theme began to permeate our discussion. I found myself getting bolder, and as I sipped on my coffee during dessert, I laid out the challenge, "When we leave here, I'll need you to make a decision. We can head back to the hotel if you want, or go out to a show or something. Or, we could swing by the club that I told you about."

I felt Tina's foot rub up against my calf under the table. "Let's see what we think of the club, if that's okay with you," she said as her toes rubbed further up my leg toward my crotch. At that moment, the waitress arrived with the bill for the meal. I thanked her and laid a wad of cash on the table. "Let's get out of here," I said to Tina. She took my hand as she stood, her skirt whirling as she turned, and we headed to the door.

When we arrived at the club, a tall dark-haired man in a navy blue suit and white shirt greeted us at the door. I explained how I had found out about the club, and said that we were from out of town and wanted to visit discreetly to satisfy our curiosity and meet some of the people to see if we might be interested.

He eyed me with some suspicion, but then looked Tina over from head to toe and smiled. "My name's Rupert," he conceded, "and I'm the club organizer." He held his hand out in greeting to Tina.

She grasped it lightly and blushed, then looked over at me. "I'm Tina," she replied, "and this is my husband, Jim." He shook my hand, but his piercing blue eyes remained on Tina.

"Nice to meet you," I said, watching him drink in her wide-eyed innocence. I was sure he was thinking about how much he wanted to get into her panties. I was thinking about how much I wanted to see him get into her panties.

"I'll take you inside to meet the others," he offered. I looked over to Tina. "Yes, thanks, that'd be nice," she smiled.

The interior of the club was comfortably furnished. A few sofas and day beds lined the walls, with a table in the middle of the room and some folding chairs set off to the side. Some snacks and drinks were laid out on the table, and a couple of dozen people milled about chatting with one another. Most were not as formally dressed as Rupert, but none were completely casual either. Tina's pleated print skirt and creamy silk blouse fit in nicely, while my grey dress slacks and short-sleeved black dress shirt felt completely appropriate.

"Tina, Jim, meet Rob and Cheryl," Rupert intoned as he gestured toward an extremely attractive younger couple that we were approaching. "Nice to meet you," said Tina with sincerity. We exchanged smiles and small talk that grew into a more fulsome conversation. I was flattered by the attention and interest they showed in us. However, after just a few minutes of allowing our discussion, Rupert directed us around the room to meet all of the other couples. Within half an hour he was done with the introductions, finishing up by introducing us to his own wife, Shelly.

She was a stunning platinum blonde attired in a tight black skirt and even tighter maroon knit top that clung to her perfectly rounded breasts and narrow, tapered waist. The absence of a bra was evidenced more by the points of her erect nipples jutting against the stretchy fabric than by the absence of any bra strap lines. Taking in her beauty, I began to wonder if she was a "real blonde." Hopefully, if Tina was game, I was about to find out.

After a few minutes of bantering with Shelly, I pulled Rupert gently aside. "We genuinely are newcomers at this," I said quietly, "and Tina is sort of 'riding the fence' about whether she really wants to go through with it."

"I'd like for her to ride something else that's also wooden," Rupert replied.

Toward that end, I explained to him about Tina's and my mutual fantasy of playing an erotic version of "musical chairs," and how I thought she may join in the club's activities if she knew we were going to play it.

"How's it work?" he asked. "You'll like it," I said. "It's just like the kids' game, with one less chair than the number of people walking around them, trying to sit in them when the music stops. The difference is that only the girls are walking around the chairs, and each chair is occupied by a guy. And, of course, everyone is naked, so when the girls scramble to sit down, things can get VERY interesting. In fact, the way we fantasize about it, the girls have to actually 'pole-sit' to stay in the game."

Rupert's face couldn't hide his excitement. "I like it – let's do it!"

By Rupert's agreement, I would be the Master of Ceremonies (MC). That way, I figured, I'd be free to watch Tina almost the entire time. I was really getting turned on at the idea of her actually following through with this. As MC, my responsibilities would be to turn the music on and off, move one chair out after each round, and confirm that each girl that found a seat was still in the game. That meant that I had to go around and confirm that each pussy was penetrated by a cock. Poor me!

Rupert gathered the others around and explained the basic gist of the game that I had proposed. There were several smiles and chuckles, then murmurs of assent and nods of approval. Rupert then proceeded to give additional details. "There are 26 of us in total: 13 men and 13 women. The game will start off with 13 girls trying to sit on 12 guys. That means the one guy sitting out plays the music, but he is also available to pleasure the first losing girl, so that she doesn't completely miss out on at least one good pole-sitting." Rupert looked over in my direction. "Jim here has volunteered to serve in that role."

Hushing a few snickers and mild jeers from the crowd, Rupert continued, "After that, each subsequent losing girl will be pleasured orally by the previous losing girl. Everybody's a winner – nobody goes unfulfilled. And to boot, everyone gets satisfied in front of the rest of the group."

At that point, I spoke up. "I have an additional rule to propose; not to mix games, but I'll call it the 'BINGO' rule." I proceeded to explain that this meant that all of the girls who've sat on a guy in a chair have to try to coax an orgasm out of their partner, and yell out "BINGO!" to indicate when their partner has cum. "His ejaculation puts him out for the next round, for obvious reasons, leaving one less chair for the girls to circle around. That means that the last guy left in the game is, by definition, the one with the greatest sexual staying power."

I continued, "As MC, after a guy cums and a girl shouts 'BINGO!', all of the action stops for everyone – guys, that means no thrusting or cumming – so that I can check that she's made him cum. I'll help her dismount and confirm that his wad has been shot. The prize for the last remaining girl is the chance to fuck the last remaining guy – the 'staying power stud' – the one who can keep on pumping the longest inside her pussy before shooting his load – while everyone else watches."

My eyes met Tina's at that moment. She had a look of distress. She motioned me to come over to her; then she whispered in my ear, "I don't want to play." I was momentarily disappointed, until I saw her smile return. "I want to win," she said huskily.

"Are you sure?" I replied. She hesitated, and then said, "I know I want to – but let's take it one step at a time."

"Let's go talk to Rupert," I answered. We moved over in his direction and I waved with two fingers for him to come aside to talk to us. "Tina's in," I said, and Rupert flashed a delighted smile. I slowed his enthusiasm by saying, "At least for the moment – but if she changes her mind, I don't want anyone touching her without permission. Even if one of the guys has gotten her all wet and is about to stick his cock in her, if she gets cold feet, you have to make sure he stops."

"The guys all know the meaning of the word 'No'," he said, "and they respect that. We only want to be where we're wanted. By the way, did you bring any protection?" The thought hadn't even crossed my mind; I guess I was so used to complete freedom with Tina that the dangers of sex with strangers seemed somehow unreal to me. Rupert proceeded to tell us that unprotected sex between strangers may go over well in fantasy stories, but not in the club. "The only thing we want you to take home," he said, "is your spouse and a bunch of fond memories. Here at the club, all the guys wear condoms before the girls spread their legs."

I caught a glimpse of Tina's eyes cutting away from Rupert. She then leaned toward my ear and whispered to me that, between their willingness to play the "musical chairs" game and their insistence on safe sex, she was feeling safer and cozying up to the idea. I thought my cock was going to spurt in my pants right then and there.

Rupert announced a 5-minute notice until the start of the game. "If anyone needs a potty break or to freshen up, now's the time," he said. A few people headed off to the hallway toward the restrooms, while others took the opportunity to get another drink or snack from the table.

The seconds seemed to me to crawl by interminably as I anticipated the start of the game. Finally, after the 5 minutes were up and everyone had gathered around, Rupert shouted with a gleeful smile, "Let the games begin!"

In response, the two dozen members began to unbutton, unhook and unzip one another's clothes. I looked into Tina's eyes. "Are you ready?" I asked her.

The dreamy look in her eyes, the smile and nod, and the movement of her left hand to massage her left breast from atop her cream-colored silk blouse told me all I needed to know. "Are you sure it's okay?" she asked me. I smiled and exhibited the "crotch grab" that we had discussed earlier.

I began to unbutton her blouse, laying it gently aside, and helped her unzip and step out of her pleated skirt. She pulled my shirt over my head, then unzipped my pants and slid them down my legs. I helped her unclasp her lacy bra, letting her cast it aside. I half expected her to cross her arms across her chest to hide herself, but she stood proudly with her nipples fully erect. I nodded to her, and we simultaneously stepped out of our last vestiges of clothing – my jockey shorts and her panties.

There we were – the two of us stark naked in the midst of a crowd of two dozen naked and mostly hot-looking strangers, exactly 12 other women and 12 other men.

I struggled mightily to put the condom that they had supplied us on my erect dick. I was having a hard time (no pun intended), since Tina and I have been having unprotected sex (other than using a contraceptive gel) for the whole duration of our marriage, and we were both virgins before we married. To complicate matters for my fumbling fingers, my cock was so swollen that the rubber was pretty tight.

AverageBear
AverageBear
436 Followers