A New Way of Life

Story Info
A former cheating wife gets a new husband.
3.5k words
3.9
77.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first story was fairly well received, save for a few self righteous who condemned me for having an affair while married to me ex-husband. I found that rather comical considering most of the guys who slammed me were probably here sneaking behind their wives backs looking for jerk off material. Oh well, can’t please everyone. Anyway, this is the story of how my life has changed since then. It will take a while to explain the events which led up to our first real encounter, so I apologize if this is a little slow, but I promise, it gets hot later, so read on!

Six months after my 1st story, “A New Years Rendezvous”, our youngest graduated from high school and I felt I was finally free to find happiness in my life. My husband and I divorced that summer and I began living out my fantasies. Within a year, I met a man on the internet from Texas and he turned out to be the love of my life. I soon moved to Texas and a year later, we were married.

Stoney, my new husband, is the perfect mate for me. He is a wonderful husband, devoted and loving, and is as sexually charged as I am. While we were dating, I began to realize he really enjoyed watching me flirt with others. We had endless conversations about our sexual fantasies and it was only a matter of time before he began to loosen and trust in our relationship enough to be able to say what he really wanted. Stoney had spent 20 years in a basically sexless marriage and was ready to make up for lost time.

On New Years Eve of 2000, he really let it all go by telling me he wanted to watch me flirt with strangers. We went to a small club with mostly middle aged guys, girls and couples. I was pretty nervous, I think mostly just the jitters about how sincere he was about all of this. Was he just testing my fidelity?

I took it pretty slow, flirted with a couple of guys and then finally singled one out that I danced with several times. Stoney really did seem to enjoy the show I was putting on, but the evening ended uneventfully. Stoney and I went back to his apartment and just talked about what had happened and how much he enjoyed watching me.

About a month later, we took the next step. We found an off premise club where adults could go and dance, where most usually ended up dancing nude. The men were not allowed to be fully nude, but women are. There is no sex allowed, but a little casual touching and groping does take place. I was still not real sure about all of it. I guess it was just hard to believe that a man would really be okay with watching his fiancé with someone else.

Events progressed rather slowly the first few months. We did end up having same room sex with a couple of different couples. The first time, we went back to Stoney’s with another couple we met at the club. Mostly, it was her and I having a bit of lesbian sex, which was most enjoyable, but the other girls’ boyfriend really wanted it to go further. I was still hesitant, but did allow that it would be okay for the guys to go down on us. Stoney on the other girl, and the other guy on me. His tongue was marvelous and I wanted to fuck him soooo bad! I had already watched him fuck the other girl and he really did know how to slam that cock! But, I was still determined and cautious. I was already madly in love with Stoney and didn’t want to screw up the relationship.

We talked about it afterwards, and once again, Stoney reassured me that I was free to do anything I wanted. About a month later, we met another couple online. We met them at the club (they had been thee once before), and after dancing and drinks, we decided to go back to their house. The woman was sideways across the bad. I was going down on her and she had her head bent backwards giving her husband head. Stoney was patiently watching the action.

I began kissing my way up her body. As I neared the action going on at her mouth, I decided it was time to see if this was for real. I flicked my tongue across her nipples for a while, until I noticed his cock pop out of her mouth. It was rock hard and staring straight at me. Not that big, only about 5 or 6 inches, but hard as a rock and had a beautiful bell head on it. As I moved up further, I turned my head slightly so I could see Stoney and allowed my tongue to flick out over the head of that lovely cock. The look on Stoney’s face told me all I needed to know.

In just a few moments, Stoney was rocking my wet pussy like never before as the other woman and I enjoyed her husbands throbbing cock. But again, I wasn’t ready for the next level, so the night ended without a full swap.

Each time we had sex after that, Stoney kept telling me how beautiful it was watching me such that cock. As he would talk to me, his cock would get so hard, I thought it would burst!

We met with one other couple right before we were married. We played strip scrabble with them and I ended up sucking the guy off to completion twice, but again, no intercourse.

It was after this encounter that Stoney finally let it all out. He told me that unless I was just really into the lesbian part of it, there was really no reason to meet up with couples as the other woman was really just in the way. He said he didn’t mind, he enjoyed going down on other women and having them go down on him, but the main thing for him was to just watch me and another guy, preferably a very well hung guy. Now Stoney has a nice package, about 6 or 7 inches and quite thick, but he wanted to see me with something much bigger.

We began looking for single guys on the internet and found a few, but nothing that really clicked. We had one guy over who was in real estate and learned from that experience that we had to request a nude picture first. The guy was very nice, but turned out to have a very small dick. I mean, very small. Only about 3 or 4 inches when fully erect.

The next guy had an average sized cock, but there just was absolutely no chemistry. I did give him a nice blowjob though, which led to some wonderful sex afterwards with Stoney.

Stoney and I got married shortly after that encounter, and I decided this was all for real, that he really did get off just watching me with others, so as a wedding gift, I decided to give him what he really wanted.

We had continued to search the net for partners and we ran across Max, a 30 something black guy who sent a pic of a beautiful 8 or 9 inch cock that was very thick. The weekend after we got back from our honeymoon, we invited Max over to meet us.

Stoney had laid out a plan. Always wanting to make sure I was okay with everything, he told me that if I was okay with it, to go to the restroom and when I came out, close the bathroom door behind me. The bathroom door can be seen from the living room, so he said if the door was left open, he would thank Max for coming out and tell him we would call him if we decided to get together. If I closed the door when I came out, Stoney would find an excuse to leave us a lone for a few minutes so I could get the ball rolling.

As I got ready that evening, I had made up my mind what was to happen. I dressed in blue nylons blue panties and matching blue shelf bra. I didn’t want to give away too much too early, so I placed bandaids over my nipples. Finished dressing in a black satin blouse and black skirt with modest black heels. About 8:30, Stoney began fixing me drinks and put on several good cd’s to set the mood. He also lit candles all over the house and turned down the lights.

About 9:30 that evening, Max showed up and was even more handsome than his pictures. He was in terrific shape, about 6 feet tall and a very solid 180 or so pounds. We had drinks and enjoyed some great conversation for about an hour or so, just getting acquainted. I had already made up my mind earlier that day, that if Max turned out to be anything like his pictures, I was going to give Stoney a real treat. As far as he knew, this was just an opportunity to watch me give a blowjob to that lovely hard black cock we had seen in the pictures. I gave him no indication that it would be anything else.

About 11:00, after a lot of flirting and suggestive talk, and the drinks, which Stoney kept refilling, having their effect, I excused myself to go the restroom. As I sat down to pee, I reached up and caressed my breasts, which were so sensitive from the anticipation that had been building inside me. I freshened myself up a bit, noting how wet and sensitive my pussy had become. I took several deep breaths, reached inside my blouse and removed the bandaids covering my nipples. Remembering Stoney’s plan, I was sure to close the bathroom door behind me.

Only a few minutes after returning to the living room, as if on que, a Barry White cd began to play. Stoney noticed immediately that I had closed the door behind me. He freshened our drinks again, then, true to his word, excused himself to the restroom. Knowing it was now or never, I said to Max, “Oh, I just love Barry White. Would you like to dance?”

He said, “Of Course” and I told him we should go into the den, where there is more room. I’m sure by now he had noticed my erect nipples protruding against the thin satin fabric and he instantly pulled me against his chest. He wrapped his big strong arms around me and we danced for slowly to the next two songs.

By the third song, ironically titled, “I’ll do anything you want me to”, we were humping up against each other. His cock was firm, but not yet fully hard and felt so magnificent against me.

The music was louder in the den and I wasn’t sure if Stoney had come out of the bathroom yet or not. He told me later that he had, and when he saw that we were not in the living room, he took a seat in a dim corner of the dining room where he could watch us without disturbing us.

When Max finally spoke, telling me how wonderful I felt in his arms, I looked up at him and smiled. He lowered his head to kiss me and I felt my stomach turn summer-saults. Our tongues teased each other throughout the next song. When it finally ended, I broke our kiss and moved back slightly, looked deep into his eyes and slowly began to lower myself to my knees, my hands slowly trailing down his firm chest and stomach and stopping on his belt. I looked up into his eyes as I began to unbuckle his belt.

We had moved out of Stoney’s sight and it was about this time that he quietly moved into the den, but tried very successfully not to disturb us. I didn’t even know he was in the room. As I peeled down Max’s slacks, I saw the quickly growing shaft inside his briefs. His cockhead was almost poking out of the waistband.

I opened my mouth and put my lips on either side of the firm shaft, feeling it’s firmness through the material. As I did this, I hooked my fingertips under the waistband. When I moved back to slip them down, it was then that I noticed Stoney quietly sitting in the corner, his eyes mesmerized on what was happening only a few feet away.

I lightly took the shaft in my fingertips, looked deeply into Stoney’s eyes and mouthed the words, “I love you” as I moved my open lips over the beautiful cockhead. Stoney firmly squeezed his throbbing cock through his slacks as his eyes displayed the approval of what he was seeing.

Satisfied that Stoney was thoroughly enjoying the show, I focused my full attention on the engorged shaft in my mouth. As I lightly drew my long fingernails over Max’s smooth shaven ball sack, I would open my mouth as wide as possible, take the shaft as deep as I could, then slowly and lightly close my wet lips around it and ever so slowly withdraw my lips back to the firm cockhead. I was careful not to move too quickly, not knowing Max’s staying power, I didn’t want to push him over the edge. But over the next fifteen or so minutes, I managed to cover every bit of that gorgeous cock and those cum-filled balls with my wet tongue and lips.

I finally stood up and took Max by the hand and said, “Let’s go get a bit more comfortable.”

With that, I led him into our bedroom, where Stoney had several candles burning, just enough to give off enough light for him to be able to see every detail, but he had no idea just what those details would include. Once in our bedroom, Max turned me around and kissed me deeply. Then he began to undress me. He unbuttoned my blouse and before removing it, bent to gently suckle my erect and burning nipples. While doing this, he undid my skirt and let it fall to the floor.

I moved away from him and lay down on the edge of the bed. Max finished undressing then removed my heels and immediately moved between my legs. I felt his warm breath inside my thighs as his mouth covered the wet panties over my now aching pussy. As he began removing my panties, Stoney lay down by me and kissed me deeply, caressed my face and told me how beautiful I was. He then lay beside me and held me in his loving arms as Max magnificently danced over my clit with his tongue. Stoney kept covering my face with loving kisses and reminding me how much he loved me. My pussy was aching for that magnificent cock.

After several minutes and being brought very close to orgasm several times, Max stood up and took my legs in his hands. At this point, Stoney, ever cautious about my desires, asked him to wait. Stoney then asked me what I wanted.

I whispered, “I want him inside me.”

Stoney was persistent, “Tell us, tell us both what you want.”

A little louder I said, “I want him inside me.”

Still not satisfied with my answer, Stoney said, “Tell us what you want him to do."

Louder still, I said, “I want him to fuck me! I want him to put his beautiful cock inside me and fuck me!”

With that, to my surprise, Stoney moved down, took Max’s cock in his hand and moved it slowly up and down my soaking wet slit. Max slowly pressed forward and Stoney guided his throbbing hard delicious cock inside me!

Under his breath, Stoney exclaimed, “My God, that is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.”

With that, again he caressed my face and told me how beautiful I was. Max began to slowly move in and out of me. Each slow thrust drove me closer and closer to a long awaited orgasm. It only took me about 5 minutes to lose all control.

Have I mentioned before that I am a squirter? Well, I am. My orgasm exploded like a bomb blast and my fluids were squirting all up over Max’s stomach. He continued to plow into me, keeping my orgasm at its pinnacle for what seemed like an eternity. Just when my orgasm was about to subside, Stoney instructed Max to lean back and Stoney’s mouth instantly covered my clit as Max continued stroking into me. Stoney’s tongue instantly sent me right back into the throws of ecstasy. It was buzzing like a bee on my swollen clit and Stoney must have been drowning with my juices squirting from my convulsing pussy.

Max then announced that he was about to pop and Stoney stopped flicking my clit long enough to ask me where I wanted him to cum.

Knowing now that Stoney was aching to hear me say it, I cried, “I want him to fill my wet pussy!”

With that, I felt Max’s cockhead swell to enormous proportions, then erupt in blast after blast of hot cum, filling my wet pussy to the brink and leaking down my ass. He thrusted deep and hard into me with a feverish pitch, keeping my orgasm going. As his thrusts began to slow, I felt Stoney move from beside me. As soon as Max withdrew his softening cock from me, Stoney was instantly at my flowing pussy with his mouth, covering my clit with his lips and flicking his tongue inside my vaginal tunnel.

He often did this after cumming inside me, but I never dreamed he would do this after another man had filled me with cum. Stoney’s tongue had my orgasm going full force once again. I felt like I must have came for twenty solid minutes! Stoney lapped away at my spent pussy and I screamed in ecstasy over and over. I could not believe what my body was feeling as the never ending orgasm rocked me almost to the point of passing out! When he finally finished his assault, I lay there and shook uncontrollably in exhausted bliss.

We all spent the next hour or so recuperating, having snacks and fresh drinks. It occurred to me that Stoney had not cum yet. It was then that I realized that his focus was on my orgasms rather than his own. I was finally beginning to understand his complex inner workings.

We all three lay nude on our bed just talking, when I finally kept looking over at the beautiful flaccid cock of Max’s. I felt like a new me had been born. I finally decided I wanted more of that beautiful cock before the night was over and leaned over and took it into my wet mouth once more.

We had sex again, wonderful sex, but not nearly as intense as the earlier session. This time, Stoney instructed Max to lay on his side as I lay on my back.. He could easily thrust his long thick cock in and out of me while giving Stoney easy access to my clit with his mouth. Later, he had Max lay on his back and I rode him reverse cowgirl and Stoney had an unobstructed access to my clit. I have no idea how many earth shattering orgasms I had that night.

It was not until after Max finally left about 4 in the morning that Stoney finally entered me for the first time that night. He fucked me with a vigor that was indescribable and filled me with an absolutely huge load of hot sperm. It now being Sunday morning, we spent the entire day making love. He must have came a dozen times as we relived our wonderful night of ecstatic bliss.

That was a little over 3 years ago. We have since had several other encounters, which I may tell about another time, though I am sure we have not had enough encounters for Stoney’s satisfaction. But whenever our fantastic sex life does begin to slow down a bit, I know all I have to do is have another encounter and it is like recharging Stoney’s batteries. Each time we have had someone else in our bed, over the next two or three weeks, Stoney cannot seem to get enough. He fucks me like a stallion as we relive our previous fling.

Many people will never understand this lifestyle. I’m not real sure I understand it myself. But I do know this, my husband loves me deeply. He would never allow anyone to do anything to me which I do not want. He treats me like a queen and makes love to me with unbelievable passion. All this and I get to enjoy something I could not deny myself when married to my first husband, I get to have wonderful sex with well hung men. What more could a girl ask for?