A New Way of Life Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldfogey
oldfogey
379 Followers

On one settee, a scantily clad lady who looked very familiar to her.lay, still sleeping. Her mask off was off, breasts and thighs covered in drying cum. Getting nearer to her, she was astounded to see that the lady is none other than her elder sister, Yati. Her heart beat became so strong it felt as though it would jump from her chest. Could it be the man in the playroom who had fucked her just moments ago was her brother in law? Driven by her need to know, she ran back to the room, and looked at the man who had fucked her less than an hour before. He was still sleeping with his flaccid cock still covered with her cum, but his mask had slipped. She gasped. "Oh my god, its him, my brother in law."

Azizah was very upset, and immediately began to look for Azman. He could not be found. Just then as she went back down the stairway she saw him coming in from the outside where he had been to check on their children. He barely had time to tell her all was well, that the kids were still sleeping.

When Azizah told him about her sister, Azman too was shocked.

When, later in the morning all were awakened and the news broke about the new couple David and Liza brought being the sister and brother-in-law of Azizah, all were speechless, including Yati and Zaki who recognized both now that all masks were off.

There were some tense moments, but then everyone seemed to relax. Azman even began to chuckle over the absurdity of it all. This broke the ice. There was no need for apologies or ill will. After all, the meeting had been widely known to be a sex party and to make it uncomfortable for Azizah would have not been an act of kindness. Still, it had been a shock to all four and after seeing off their other guests; Azizah and Azman invited her sister, Yati and brother-in-law Zaki, to stay at their place while they were in town. Both Yati and Zaki had gotten over their shock and seemed to take the surprise more easily than Azizah had. They told Azman that they had originally planned to stay in a nearby hotel, but since Azizah and Azman invited them to stay, they accepted the offer. With the others gone, Yati, Zaki, Azman and Azizah, sat down to talk.

Yati is two years older than Azizah, while Zaki is at the same age of Azman. Zaki and Yati explained to Azman and Azizah on how they gotten into swinging while they had attended school together in London. Finding that their sexual interests and appetites matched, they had fallen in love and married while still there. Separated by many miles, Azizah had seen her sister and brother-in-law only once shortly before she had moved to America to be with Azman. After sharing their experiences, and promising that the secrets are theirs, they all laugh and forget their earlier shock and embarrassment.

In the afternoon, Azman took Zaki, Yati, Azizah and the kids for a drive in town. Later they had their dinner in a well known restaurant. At night after the kids had gone to sleep, the four remained awake watching television. That soon became boring and Azman put a tape into the machine with Earl had provided. It was a porno film and soon had all four relating more of their experiences. They seemed to have already forgotten the embarrassment they had earlier felt and were quite comfortable touching, holding, and kissing each other. Within a few moments of this comfortable setting, each had shifted their position on the long couch facing the television so that each was now next to the other's spouse.

Zaki found that Azizah had no objection to his hand which, draped over Azizah's shoulder, had found her breast. Azizah curled closer under her brother-in-laws arm, welcoming the feeling of his hand gently curling around her breast. She remembered vividly how good it had felt to feel his cock in her pussy earlier that morning and how delightful it been during the night when she had taken that cum-covered male muscle in her mouth to enjoy the taste of their mixed juices. She knew she was almost addicted to the taste of cum, and Zaki's had been especially tasty after all the women he had fucked during the party. Zaki looked over to where Yati sat next to Azman and didn't miss the fact that her hand was curled over his thigh, gently rubbing back and forth over a rapidly expanding bulge in his trousers.

Then, just as he might have expected, Azman unzipped his trousers and Zaki had the pleasure of seeing his wife bend forward and take that formidable tool in her mouth.

"I think it might be more fun if we were to take this into the bedroom," Zaki whispered in Azizah's ear as he felt the hardness of her nipple swelling beneath his busy fingers.

"So do I," Azizah said, looking up with a smile. "I like the way you fucked me so often last night, and I'd like for you to fuck me again."

"I would be happy to if you give me some more of that delightful mouth around my cock." Zaki replied, feeling his sister-in-laws tug at the zipper of his trousers. His cock had swelled almost to full size as soon as it came from his fly, and was give an open-mouthed kiss by Azizah. He took her hand and led her toward the bedroom while Azman was opening Yati's blouse to expose her small, but very full breasts. Her head bobbed up and down the length of his swollen cock until he lifted her head, kissed her warm mouth, and followed his wife and her brother-in-law into the bedroom.

The setting was perfect. The couple's oversized king bed was perfect for the four of them to enjoy each other. Zaki managed to get most of Azizah's clothing off before kneeling between her thighs and taking her feverish, swollen cunt into his mouth. Azizah clutched his head with both hands, pulling him even closer. He had proven his ability to bring her to orgasm last night with his talent for oral sex, and she wanted to feel that rapture again. She managed to roll his body around as he ate her until his swollen cock was at her mouth. She took it in one deep yawn, back into the depths of her throat and began massaging it with the swallowing motions she knew would feed her his cum in short order. His hands, beneath her thighs, pulled them apart until he could bury his tongue deep inside that wonderful, juicy core that had given him so much pleasure last night and he felt the tremor of her body as she once again gave up her juices to his seeking tongue.

Azman, lying alongside his wife, was at that moment on the verge of sending a load of hot cum into Yati's even hotter mouth. He had never felt such suction on his throbbing rod. Although Azizah was a past master at sucking cock, she preferred the slower, more methodical method of sucking a hard dick until she could have her reward. Yati was more like a pneumatic drill, except all the motion was into her throat and mouth, with her tongue circling his swollen cock head even as she sucked his dick dry. He groaned as he felt the semen jolt from his balls into her mouth, and smiled as he watched her swallow his seed before crawling up higher, next to him and beginning the massage with her hands that he knew from experience would have him hard again soon.

"Do you want to fuck me like you did last night?" Yati whispered into his ear as she slowly jacked his rapidly awakening steed to its full size once again.

"Yes," whispered Azman in return. "I want to sink my cock into that lovely pussy of yours and fuck you the rest of the night.

Within minutes, Azman was doing just that. He sighed as he felt his pubic bone mesh with the soft, delicate hair covering his sister-in-law's pussy and felt her hips driving upward, forcing him even deeper inside her cock hungry cunt. He knew he would have some of that hair in his teeth before morning, but he didn't mind that a bit!

oldfogey
oldfogey
379 Followers
12