A New Way of Seeing Things Ch. 08

Story Info
Beginnings, dinner and progress.
6.6k words
4.76
88.8k
36

Part 8 of the 85 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BusyBadger
BusyBadger
1,784 Followers

(Author's note: This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to real people, places, and/or things is coincidental.)

*

Tim's hectic work week and two beers after dinner were going to prevent her from getting the attention she had hoped for, Gwen thought ruefully as she looked over at the softly-snoring man in the recliner. 8pm, she noted. He would probably sleep there for another couple of hours before rousing himself enough to stumble off to bed.

Shame on you, the Lady chided. Your poor husband has worked his behind off all week, and all you can think about is your own perverted gratification!

No, his ass is still there, the Slut retorted, and a fine one it is. You know, you could sneak off to the bedroom and take care of yourself. He'll be out for a while yet.

Gwen shook her head. No, she really didn't want to take the chance he might walk in while she was fornicating with herself. With a smile of resignation, she turned down most of the lights, locked doors and made her way to bed to read, her only concession to her urges being the omission of underwear from her nighttime attire, in case Tim awoke and 'felt the need'. Her own light was off an hour later, and sleep followed shortly after.

Tim did indeed make his way in, briefly awaking his wife despite his best efforts at stealth. The light from the bathroom helped confirm for Gwen that he had omitted shorts again, and she hoped this was a sign her husband was in the mood despite the flaccid length dangling between his legs. Instead, he slipped under the covers, kissed her cheek, mumbled a 'g'night', and was unconscious a moment later. Her frustration was not enough to prevent Tim's steady breathing and the hum of the central air conditioning from lulling her into joining him.

The dream returned that night, or rather, another variant of the dream. She was on the revolving platform again, but she was now on her hands and knees, her chains replaced by a single leather lead looped about her neck, the loose end held by an unknown somebody behind her. Gwen knew she was not allowed to turn her head and look for who held the lead, instead, she held her pose and gazed out at a throng of naked men of all shapes, colors and sizes standing around the platform, pointing, comparing observations. The whole scene reminded her of the horse auctions she had attended, only now she was the mare up for bidding.

Her unseen handler would occasionally push a riding crop into the side of her hanging breasts, making them jiggle for the amusement of the watching crowd. The baton would then be withdrawn only to tap on the inside of her thigh as a reminder to keep herself open for the prospective bidders. Leather-gloved hands pulled apart her buttocks much like someone would pull back a horse's lips for a better look at their teeth. For the woman on display, it was the ultimate humiliation.

And yet, Gwen felt a pride bordering on arrogance as she took in the admiring looks from the audience. She was obviously greatly valued, and she was sure bidding would be spirited.

She was again tapped on the thigh, and Gwen concentrated on her form. Proper form is vital, she reminded herself. The baton retreated, only to announce its presence by with knobbed tip coming to rest against her labial lips. She welcomed it, and wondered whether it would be proper to push back and impale herself...

Gwen awoke with a start, the neck of her t-shirt ringed in sweat. Silently she rose and donned her robe before heading to the kitchen for a drink. "Well, that certainly was sick," she muttered as a glass was retrieved. Perhaps she had dismissed her fears of mental illness too quickly.

The conflicted woman stood at the counter, lost in thought. Despite the chilled air of the house, her hair was matted to her forehead with sweat, her t-shirt clung uncomfortably, and her robe only made things worse. I need some air, she decided, and quietly unlocked the door and stepped onto the back deck, her mind too preoccupied with the meaning of her dream and it's threat to her mental stability to call attention to the fact she was venturing outside without underwear.

It's much hotter out here, she thought as she stepped into the still, muggy night. The temperatures had not dropped much from the day; if anything, the oppressive humidity was worse without the sun to use as an excuse. Gwen turned to retreat back to the relative coolness of the house when the Slut stopped her. You could go for a swim, she suggested in her best reasonable voice. Get wet, then go back into the air conditioning. You'll be shivering in no time. Gwen dismissed the idea—getting changed into her suit might wake Tim and have him asking questions.

Natalie didn't need a suit...and anyways, you were just about naked up there earlier, and that was in the daylight. Just go on up, get in, get out, no one will ever know. Without the day's events, and the dream, especially the dream, the Slut's suggestion would have been dismissed out of hand. Now, it didn't sound so implausible. Gwen walked down the deck stairs and up the hill as if someone else was in control of her legs.

Solar-powered lamps expending the last of the energy they had captured in the day's sun lit her way up the hillock to the gate. Gwen knew there was a nearby switch to illuminate the pool deck, but decided the less light the better, and instead wished she could extinguish the single lamp glowing under the surface of the glass-like water. The sweating woman looked back at the house below. No lights on other than the motion sensor she had triggered on the deck, no movement anywhere she could see. She walked forward to the pool steps, out of sight of the house and the dim shape of the workshop beyond, stopping before the next step carried her over the edge and into the water. Don't do it! The Lady screamed. You'll get caught! The Slut knew she had to say nothing, just wait and smile.

Gwen untied the robe and shrugged it off her shoulders, catching it before dropping it to the ground lest the extra distance it might have fallen would cause extra noise. Despite the total absence of a breeze, the night air felt cool against her sweat-slicked calves and knees, and she briefly wondered if removing the robe was enough.

No, she decided, it's not. Her hands grasped the bottom of her shirt and pulled up before placing the garment on her discarded robe. She had done it! She was naked outside! The feel of the night air against her bare skin was electric. Despite the heat, her nipples were erect in a mixture of nerves, anticipation, and arousal. The urge to walk around the pool deck as she was, naked as the day she was born, swept her before the Lady reminded her in a sullen tone that she had come here to swim, and being in the water might help her avoid detection. Gwen smiled and heeded her plea. Stealthily she walked down the wide stairs, careful not to splash and give her presence away, luxuriating in the feel of the cool water against her bare skin until only her head was above water. She had only intended to get in long enough to get wet, but the nude woman lingered, slowly moving across the pool, one half of her brain watching and listening intently for somebody's approach while the other enjoyed the thrill of the moment and pondered pressing questions. How would she explain this to Tim if he found her? Would he be mad? And what the heck what that dream was about? It couldn't be the work of a sane mind. Obviously, she was slipping deeper and deeper into the clutches of perversion.

Remembering the dream only caused her to revisit its still-vivid images. Her resolve weakened, and she surrendered to the depravity. Without thinking, she found herself hanging on the edge of the pool with one hand while the other crept down between her legs. Despite the water, she could feel the slickness of her own juices...

A swish of current to her left interrupted her erotic daydream. The pool filter, Gwen decided. What had Natalie said about it? The memory and the idea that she was now naked in the same spot her sister-in-law had been hours earlier thrilled her, and she arm-walked down the pool edge until the jet of water was a tickling sensation on the insides of her thighs. Wonder wha that would feel like higher up? the Slut suggested. Gwen knew she wanted to find out, too, and allowed herself to slip down into the pool a bit more, hands now gripping the concrete lip of the deck while her sex fell squarely in front of the filter's nozzle.

The force of the water jet on her clitoris took her breath away. This is what made Natalie cry out! Gwen also realized it was what her body had been craving since lunch. Still, she pulled herself up, out of the stream, somewhat out of surprise at the intensity of the sensation, but more because she knew it was wrong. Gwen briefly considered making her way to the stairs as quickly as possible, to get out before she got caught, but the lure was too great. Slowly she lowered her body back into the water...

She was expecting the force of the jet this time, but it still made her grit her teeth in exquisite pleasure. Gwen's fingers gripped the pool edge so hard she thought she might break off concrete while her hips were flexing forward, then back, trying to regulate the flow of current over her nerve endings and through her lips. She lost track of time until her orgasm crashed over her, and Gwen briefly feared she might not have enough strength to cling to the side and would drown. Her arms and fingers convulsed and clenched with the shocks running through her body, locking her in place with her head above water. Eventually, as the sensory overload faded into an agreeable glow, she was able to swing herself out of the jet's path as the jet became too intense for her body. It was on rubbery legs that she finally managed to climb from the pool.

The glow of her orgasm was replaced by the tang of panic as reality set in. How would she explain herself if Tim was awake and waiting for her? What if he had seen her...do that? A plan of desperation began to form. Reluctantly, she donned the robe, hoping the thick fabric would dry her skin without getting noticeably wet, and stuck the t-shirt underneath. Gwen quickly made her way back down the stairs and up to the deck, cursing the motion light as the sensor picked up her movement and announced her arrival on the desk to anyone who might be watching. Quietly she let herself in the kitchen, thankful she had not closed the wooden door behind her on the way out and had only the screen door to contend with. Still, it creaked and she silently cursed it, too.

Gwen was relieved to find the kitchen empty. One hurdle down. Silently, she made her way back to the bedroom to hear Tim's steady breathing suggest he was asleep. The tiptoeing woman made her way to the bathroom where she carefully hung the robe to dry, toweled herself down, and put the sweat-dampened t-shirt back on.

I can't wear this, Gwen decided, and made her way to her dresser, where she retrieved a fresh Nelson Plumbing model after pulling the sweaty one off.

"Everything alright?" Tim's sleep-thickened voice came from behind her.

"Yes, everything's fine, go back to bed," she whispered without looking back. Gwen hurriedly pulled the new shirt over her head, but not before Tim got a good look at her nude back and ass.

I'd like to fuck that, he thought, cock stirring at the sight, but fatigue overruled, and he was asleep by the time his wife returned to bed. The exhilaration of her secret mission and the orgasm that resulted from it overpowered any distress she might have had from the dream, and she slept soundly next to her husband.

Gwen awoke the next morning to the sound of metal on metal outside. Suddenly alert, she turned over to find Tim gone. Again panic washed over her in a nauseating wave. Had he found out about her escapades last night and was leaving her? Quickly she rose and ran for the kitchen just in time to see his truck, fishing boat in tow, headed down the driveway. The smell of coffee told her he had made it before leaving, a note beside the coffeemaker.

Cliff and I are going fishing off of Martin's Landing. Be back before noon. Love you

Gwen breathed a small sigh of relief and her heart rate started to slow. Smiling to herself, she grabbed a coffee cup, poured, and sat at the table. She knew she was without robe or underwear, but didn't care. The memory of last night's actions thrilled her, and her discovery of the pool's water jet was the icing on the cake. She then remembered why she had been out there in the first place, and her smile faded. The dream...the dream had taken a deviant twist, one that she was not at all comfortable with. She was not property to be looked at, to be bought and sold, she reminded herself defiantly. I am not a whore! I'm a wife, mother, and a respected member of the community!

You're all of those, the Slut admitted, but maybe you're more? Dreams are for being what you want to be.

The inner arguments raged throughout her morning chores, any lulls in the debate filled with the need to decide on the evening's attire. Time was running out, she knew. If she were to return the dress and get something more appropriate, now was the time. The dinner was tonight.

Tim pulled back into the yard at ten minutes before 12. Smelling of gas and fish, he kissed her on the cheek and headed for the bathroom for a shower. Gwen followed, watching as he started the water and stripped down.

"Tim, don't you think that dress I bought the other night is a little too revealing for tonight?" she asked from the doorway, nervously twirling her wedding band about her finger. "I mean, it is the Chamber of Commerce...all the local business leaders."

"All the local business leaders who feel obligated to go because their dues paid for the room and food," Tim corrected. "Honey, it looks great. I don't think it's out of place at all. I'm telling you, it'll be fine." He stepped away from the sink and moved to kiss her, his swinging penis rubbing just above her denim-covered crotch.

The couple spent the afternoon doing chores, Tim needing to clean up again after his efforts around the barn. Gwen left the bathroom door open during her own shower in the hopes her husband might come in to find her in a state of complete undress and satisfy his male lusts, and indeed he was pleasantly surprised to find her nude, sorting out her attire for the evening, when he finally came back in. Long experience had taught him that an afternoon quickie was not something that happened in this house though, and instead he promised himself an attempt later that evening. He didn't notice her watching as he stripped for his second shower of the day.

Mildly disappointed that she was not going to be taken in a most brutish manner, she began to dress while he rinsed the sweat off his body. Full back panties and racy bra in place, Gwen went to her dresser for a slip...and realized she had none short enough for this dress. Her mind ran through her options. Another dress? Possible. No slip? Out of the question. Something that one of her daughters left behind? Maybe. Gwen tried Alison's room first. She and her oldest daughter shared similar physiques—same chestnut-brown hair, height, breast, waist and hip size. KD took after her father's side of the family and while she was no taller than Gwen, she was a bit fuller-figured with a jet-black hair and a larger chest, much like her Grandma Carla.

A frantic Gwen had no luck in Ali's room, and moved on. A look in KD's underwear drawer revealed a slip-like swatch of fabric stuck in the back. Her mother grabbed for the garment, somewhat annoyed her daughter would not have taken the time to hang it. Holding it in front of her, she realized she was wrong. This was no slip, this was lingerie, a black Teddy to be exact, piped with scarlet-red trim. Even as naïve as she was to such things, Gwen knew this was not for sleeping, this was to whet the appetite of a man. What was KD doing with this?

She quickly threw the garment back in the drawer and continued her search. Nothing. Well, that was that, then. She'd have to wear one of her other dresses. Maybe not, the Slut reasoned. With your underwear and a pair of pantyhose, you'd have two layers between you and the world. She stood there for several moments, debating, thinking. Moving back to her own room, she found a pair of hose she considered acceptable—one thing that's gone right so far, she thought—and donned them before slipping the dress over her head.

"Wow." Gwen turned to see Tim standing at the bathroom door, towel wrapped about his waist. "Honey, you look great." She could tell he was not just being nice.

"Thank you," she blushed. "But I don't think I can wear it. I don't have a slip that goes with it."

"Well, I see pantyhose...Gwendolyn Nelson, are you not wearing underwear?" His smile told her he was joking.

"Stop that. Of course I am."

"Then you're fine." Her husband moved behind her and kissed her neck before moving on to his own preparations. Shoes, pearls and earrings were added to her outfit, and despite her misgivings, they were off. Even with the day's heat, Gwen made sure to bring along a sweater, "just in case".

Tim watched with amusement as his wife was repeatedly told "how good she looked", or asked if she had "changed something", by the other dinner attendees, both men and women, while Gwen did her best to convince herself that there was no hidden insult or slur behind their words, and that they were only being nice. In truth, her husband had always felt badly about bringing her to these events. Her shyness and reservation around people, particularly women, was mistaken by many of his friends, counterparts, and their wives as a sure sign that her privileged upbringing somehow made her distant and aloof. Indeed, the man across the table from him now, Charlie Mortenson, had once confessed that his second wife Jean had dubbed Gwen "The Belle of The Ice Balls". He and Charlie had been friends a long time; he could remember the deep-voiced contractor asking him what the hell he saw in her shortly before their wedding day.

"She acts like she's a stuck-up bitch, she don't put out...sure she's got a hot body, but what the hell good is it if ya can't get to her snatch?" Charlie had asked after a few too many beers.

"She's not stuck up, just shy," was all Tim had said then.

The drunken contractor snorted. "Well, I guess there's always hookers to keep your dick wet. 'Cuz she sure as hell ain't gonna."

Watching her do her best to make conversation with Ed Chicotte's wife about late-paying customers, Tim thought back to those early days.

He had been working in the new barn construction up at Peachtree Stables, installing a drinking water feed while his boss, Mr. McGilvary, was at the other end of the building working out the details on the slurry drain still to be installed. The beautiful Spring afternoon had been interrupted by a commotion off to the young apprentice's left. Through the still-unfinished wall of the stable he could see out to a nearby riding ring where a huge jet-black horse had broken away from its groom, rope lead trailing behind him as he evaded the efforts of the yelling stable hands to bring him back under control. Suddenly, a woman clad in riding gear appeared at the fence and slipped her tiny figure in between the rails and into the ring. Tim could just barely hear her almost childlike voice calling out to the others to stay still. Slowly the woman approached the agitated animal, her calming words barely audible to Tim. She had gotten to within fifteen feet of the beast when it reared, apparently to strike this brave but impudent little human down. Tim grabbed a wrench and started to rise, ready to help rescue the obviously soon-to-be trampled woman.

BusyBadger
BusyBadger
1,784 Followers
12