A New Way of Seeing Things Ch. 12

Story Info
Gwen and Tim spend the weekend at the beach.
7.5k words
4.79
82.4k
25

Part 12 of the 85 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BusyBadger
BusyBadger
1,789 Followers

(This story takes place in a fictional world. Any similarities to people or things in the world we actually live in is coincidental.)

*

Alison listened patiently as she was briefed by her mother that Thursday evening, nodding agreeably about the importance of checking the barn doors prior to lights out before shooing her parents into their SUV and on the way to Gulf Shores. Traffic was lighter than expected, and even with a leisurely stop for dinner, the couple found themselves pulling into the semi-circle entryway of the Gulf Gold Resort and Spa before midnight.

"Every bit as glitzy as KD said it was," Tim murmured as the valet pulled away with their truck. Gwen nodded and looked about the opulent lobby, hoping to catch a glimpse of her daughter. She knew KD's next shift would not be until the morning, but she still hoped with a mother's optimism that her daughter might appear.

"Nelson, checking in," Tim announced to the young clerk currently behind the massive marble-topped front desk.

"Oh yes, KD's parents. We've been expecting you. Your daughter has instructed us to treat you as just above VIP status," the cocoa-skinned woman said with a smile. "She also asked if you would meet her for breakfast at the hotel's café tomorrow morning, around 7, before her shift starts?" The woman signaled for a bellhop and handed Tim a packet of information. "John will show you to your room. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask. As I said, KD has made it clear to all of us that your wish is our command!"

The bellhop, the Nelsons, and their bags rode the elevator to the sixth floor, where they were shown an elegant oversized room complete with sitting area. John was tipped and sent on his way, and the couple quickly unpacked before getting ready for bed. Tim was dismayed to find Gwen had brought along one of her old nightgowns and was even now retiring to the bathroom to put it on, but he said nothing, knowing that no good could come from it. His wife, however, returned to find him completely nude, apparently unconcerned they were in a strange hotel room.

Gwen found herself wishing she could lose the nightgown and be more like her husband, but tradition said that extra care must be taken in strange places. What if there was a fire? She smiled at the grim humor of being down in the parking lot, naked in front of all those strangers, but she dismissed it and fell asleep with the now-restrictive gown still covering her.

She showered and dressed the next morning before Tim had even awoken, quietly sliding open the slider to their privacy-screened balcony and stepping outside. A beautiful view of a strand of beach with the waters of the Gulf beyond, just now sparkling with the first light of sunrise off to her left, greeted her. Gwen knew that the room must have been very expensive, and reminded herself to admonish Tim for the extravagance.

She startled as a pair of hands wrapped around her waist while lips kissed her neck. "G'morning," Tim mumbled in her ear.

Gwen turned to face him and return the kiss, his flaccid length dragging across her hip as she turned. "Tim!" she shrieked as she pushed the naked man backwards through the open doorway. "What if someone sees you like that?"

"They'll look at the beautiful woman I'm with and be jealous because I was about to get lucky. Would they be right?"

Gwen closed the door and curtain behind her. "You're going to get us kicked out of here and KD fired," she grumbled. "No time for 'getting lucky' right now. Go take a shower and get changed so we can go down to breakfast and see our daughter, or have you forgotten why we're here?"

"Oh, I haven't forgotten," Tim replied airily, "but I think there's room for more than one reason to be here." Still, he complied with her wishes and the couple made their way down to a table outside of Lolabelle's to sit and have coffee while they awaited their daughter's arrival.

KD breezed onto the terrace on time, the trio exchanging greetings and hugs while a waitress hurried up to the table, ready to take their order.

"So, did you guys have anything you wanted to do while you were here?" their daughter asked as she took her first sip of coffee.

"Not really," Tim answered. "Sit by the pool, walk on the beach, typical old-fogey tourist stuff."

"We know you have to work," Gwen said hurriedly, "but we were hoping we could at least have dinner with you?"

"Absolutely! How about here tonight? The chef is really good, and I get my resort discount."

That's fine with us. How about tomorrow night? Do you have a favorite place you would want to go?"

"Well, there's The Trellis, a couple of miles from here, but they're really expensive. Appetizers start at eighteen bucks. I don't think I could afford it."

"Of course you can't afford it!" Tim snorted. "If you could, we'd make you pay your own way through college. We've got dinner tonight and tomorrow." KD gratefully accepted, and she chattered away, giving her parents a list of things they might want to see or try.

"Oh and by the way, the hotel has two pools—a family pool over on the far side of the property, and an adults-only one just down that walk over there. The family pool can be kinda loud, but the adult can be a little more, uhh, casual. I'm not sure you'll like it Mom, so the resort's section of beach is a good place to go if it the family pool gets a little hectic for you. Wherever you go, just show the attendant your room card and they'll get you anything you need." KD glanced at her watch. "Oops, gotta go. I'll meet you back down here at 6?"

Tim and Gwen watched their khaki-and-polo shirt clad daughter hurry off, then sat and finished breakfast as the first sun worshippers strolled by on the way to the pool or the beach beyond it. The couple took their own walk around the compound before heading back to the room to change and pick up the beach bag.

Tim was again disappointed to see Gwen had brought a one-piece as her suit for the weekend. Still, he couldn't complain. He had seen more of his wife in the past few weeks than he ever thought he would, and with any luck, might get to see it all of her, up close and personal, later.

"Family or beach?"He asked as the elevator doors opened at ground level.

"They all looked nice, but I'm not sure I'm up for all the splashing and yelling at the family pool," Gwen reasoned. "I wonder why KD tried to warn me away from the adults-only one? It seemed perfectly fine when we checked it out after breakfast." She thought for a moment. "Let's try the adults-only, and if we don't like it, we can head for the other one and go to the beach after lunch." Tim led the way, and soon they were standing next to an umbrella-covered table and chairs, attendants anxiously buzzing around them with towels and offers of refreshments.

Gwen scanned the expansive pool deck before removing her wrap. The few hotel guests that had arrived so far represented a wide range of shapes and sizes, most of the men clad in shorts while the women wore bikinis of varying colors and styles. Her gaze swept across a far corner, then snapped back. Two women lay semi-reclined, faces looking up into the morning sun. What she had taken to be bikinis were actually tanlines. Their tops had been discarded, and thin strips of fabric peeked out from the junction of their thighs, nothing but string sitting high on their hips to hold it in place. The Lady sat open-mouthed on her shoulder, aghast at their shamelessness. They must know everyone could see them, and yet they lay there without a care on the world. Gwen looked about as discretely as she could, half expecting to see all of the men staring at the display at the other end of the pool. To her surprise, it seemed as if nobody even noticed—even Tim was putting on a good show of appearing engrossed in his book. Now she understood why KD had tried to steer her away from here, and thought that perhaps the other pool was the safer place to be after all.

No, Gwen told herself, if they're not embarrassed and uncomfortable, why should I be? If they want to advertise themselves that way, it's not my problem. She sat down and leaned back, book open but unread as her sunglass-covered eyes furtively darted about looking for any signs that the nearly-nude women might come to their senses, or that hotel management might ask them to cover up. Instead, the women casually flipped from front to back, the string running between their cheeks making it evident fabric was not a major contributor to the price of their swimwear. Trips to the pool for cooling dips made their breasts glisten while the wet patches of fabric between their legs molded obscenely to their sexes.

As the morning wore on brevity became the norm rather than the exception, tops discarded by many of the female guests while bikini bottoms and less at least allowed them to pretend they were not completely naked. Men came in with scandalous swimwear as well, tiny briefs that accentuated as much as hid the packages between their legs.

Gwen thought she caught Tim looking at the female flesh on display once, but the Slut assured her he was just taking a break from his reading, and there weren't many places he could look without getting an eyeful of oiled up boobs. She knew she couldn't get too upset with him if he had been, as she had occasionally found herself studying the bulges of several men she had to admit were rather handsome, idly wondering if all penises looked like her husband's, and if the briefs the men wore made them look larger than they really were.

She stood and stretched just before lunch. "I'm going up to the room for a minute," she announced as she adjusted her wrap about her.

Tim looked up from his book. "I can go with you."

"No, you stay here. I'll be back. Order us some lunch—you know what I like."

Tim grumbled in agreement, wishing she would have invited him to accompany her and perhaps spend some time together while there. The sight of mostly-naked women all around him had inflamed a growing need for release. Plenty of time for that later, he reminded himself, a little worried that Gwen's overactive sense of modesty in her daughter's hotel was not going to allow her to make the time he was hoping for.

She made her way to the elevators, avoiding the lobby because of her lack of clothing despite wanting to at least glimpse KD at the front desk and maybe wave. Besides, she was on a mission, a decision she had made before leaving the pool.

Gwen returned twenty minutes later.

"I ordered you a salad and a seltzer—" Tim looked up to watch his wife remove her wrap and reveal skin, more of her skin than he had ever seen in public before, the bikini that had been reserved for their swims at home now on display to the other poolgoers.

"I thought I looked like a grandmother out here," she mumbled. "Am I showing too much?"

"No, no, it's fine," Tim quickly assured her. "There's much, much more being shown out her today," he added in a low voice, instantly regretting his choice of words. The last thing he wanted was for his wife to know he had been looking...

Gwen smiled. "So you noticed?"

"I noticed, but one of it compares to you."

She rolled her eyes and settled into her chair, self-consciously crossing her legs and arms.

KD stopped by shortly after their lunch had arrived. Gwen quickly covered up, but not before their daughter did a double-take at her mother's choice of swimwear. She said nothing, instead ensuring all their wants and needs were being taken care of before hurrying back to the front desk. Gwen in turn worried what her daughter might be thinking of her mother's immodesty, and wondered if she had let her new attitude take her too far.

The couple spent the rest of the afternoon alternating between the sun and the shade, Gwen daring to enter the pool twice despite the Lady warning her a wet suit might reveal something, the Slut hoping it would. Constant monitoring of the crowd revealed several discrete glances cast in her direction, including some by a couple of the handsome men she had been admiring earlier.

Much to Tim's satisfaction, a quick lovemaking session followed their return to the room that afternoon. Despite his efforts, Gwen's nerves prevented her climax, thoughts more on whether the door was locked and curtains drawn rather than the feel of his hands. She did her best to hurry him to his own orgasm, then dressed and napped before they began preparations for dinner.

"I believe my daughter made reservations, Nelson, party of three?" Tim said as they stood in front of the hostess station at Lolabelle's.

""Oh yes, KD's parents. Follow me, please." The tall blonde led them to a table overlooking the beach where the last of the sun worshippers were trudging up towards the hotel. "Danielle will be your server, and she'll be along shortly. Enjoy your meal!"

KD slipped into an empty chair as soon as the hostess left the table. Danielle appeared a moment later, and the drink order seemed to be at the table seconds after it had been placed. "A beer for you sir, a glass of wine for you, ma'am, and diet soda for you, KD," Danielle said with a smile. "No underage drinking here, especially by the employees." The two girls laughed, sharing an inside joke. "And the bartender sends, with his compliments, two pomegranate martinis."

"Those are the house specialty, everyone up and down the beach comes in for them," KD told her parents. "At least, from what I've seen."

Tim gave her a knowing smile. "I'm not much on fruity drinks," he said, pushing his over to Gwen. "maybe your mother would like mine?"

"You know I'm not much on drinks at all," Gwen demurred, "but I do like pomegranates..." she took a small sip from her glass. "That's pretty good," she admitted. "I can't taste any alcohol. KD, please thank your friend for the drinks and for making them so weak." She took another sip.

The family ate a leisurely meal, her parents listening to KD's stories of life at the resort, of all the gossip and minor celebrity watching. KD in turn watched in amusement as her mother worked her way through the cocktail as well as her wine before tackling Tim's martini. She discretely signaled Danielle for another when she noticed how quickly her mother was working through the one in front of her.

Gwen smiled at the glass that seemed to magically appear and began to rock a bit. Maybe there's a touch more liquor in these than I thought, she decided. Her skin tingled and extremities numbed while a feeling of well-being lightheartedness enveloped her. Thoughts, nasty thoughts, began to run through her mind, despite her daughter sitting next to her. Maybe tonight was the night to take Tim down to the beach...

"Dad, you might want to take Mom back up to the room," KD said with a little laugh after the plates had been cleared. "I think she really enjoyed the pomegranate martinis."

"My compliments to the bartender," Gwen slurred as she concentrated on raising the mostly empty glass. "These would be better at breakfast than orange juice!"

"Uh-huh," KD grinned. The trio rose. "Stop by the front desk when you two get up. We can make plans for tomorrow night." Mother and daughter hugged, KD getting a heartfelt "I love you," whispered in her ear before Tim gently guided his wife towards the nearest set of elevators.

Gwen hummed to herself as they ascended the six floors, wobbling and grabbing the rail every time she closed her eyes. The doors opened, and Tim led her to their room, gently holding her arm as she entered.

She turned to him as soon as the door was closed. "I got an idea. Let's go down on the beach and do it!"

Tim smiled. "By 'it', I'm guessing you mean have sex?"

"Of course," she purred, wrapping her arms about his neck. "Just like in the movies."

"The movies don't show what happens when you get sand on the moving parts. Besides, it just got dark, so there's probably a lot of people still walking out there, and besides, I'm not sure you'd make it that far."

Gwen pouted. "What do you mean, make it that far?"

"I mean, you're drunk like I've never seen you before, and I think you're gonna crash pretty soon and pretty hard. I don't want to have to carry you back."

"Don't be silly!" She thought a moment, then took a step back from him. "Well, OK, then." Fingers fumbled with the buttons of her blouse. Her husband smiled and began to help while she that task to him and began to work on her slacks, nearly falling over as she pushed them down along with her panties. Tim gently pushed her backwards into an awkward shuffle until she was standing at the end of the bed, dressed in nothing more than her bra while she tried to work out the logistics of pulling her shoe-covered feet through the puddle of clothing on top of them. Tim smiled again and unhooked her brastraps with long unpracticed moves, then gently pushed her back until she fell on the bed behind her and he began to work on untangling her legs from their restraints.

Gwen giggled as she tried to help him, her pulling and twisting doing more harm than good, one shoe being kicked off with such force that it landed on the couch ten feet away. Her ankles were freed of the fabric wrapped around them, and Gwen spread her legs wide in invitation as Tim rose from his kneeling position. "Take me," she said in her best sexy voice.

"Not tonight, I'm afraid," he said with an effort as one of his fantasies unfolded in front of him. "I don't take advantage of drunk women." She began to protest, but Tim cut her short. "I will take one liberty, though." Dropping to a knee, he bent forward and gently kissed her sex, dragging his tongue through her furrow before flicking it across her waiting clit.

"Oooh, you shouldn't do that," she breathed, closing her legs to his advances.

"And why not?"

"Because...well, because it makes me think of some things I'd rather forget."

"Like?"

Gwen hesitated, the Lady groggily trying to counter the effects of the martinis on her judgement. "Like, it's something Miss Ritter and I did to each other."

Tim rose and moved to sit beside her, hand casually smoothing the skin of her stomach. "I'm sorry, Gwen. I guess that must have been terrible for you."

"Well...see...that's the problem. I know I told you then that I didn't like it, but...I did. I did kinda did like it. I know I shouldn't have, but I did." She closed her eyes and turned her head in shame.

"Oh. I see. So, why shouldn't you have liked it?"

"Because I wasn't married, and we were both girls, and...it made me feel so slutty, doing what she told me to do, and I liked feeling slutty. You must think I'm horrible." The distraught woman turned away and curled up in a fetal ball while Tim lay down and wrapped his arm around her.

"I don't think you're horrible at all. I think you were just finally experiencing things you never could when you were living at home. Do you regret giving that up to marry me?"

"No! I loved you more than anything then, and I love you even more now. But the things she made me do, they made me feel so wicked, so sexy..."

"Things like what?"

Gwen sniffled. "We touched each other, and used sex toys, things like that. Really perverted things."

Tim hugged her. "Well, I don't think you're the first to do that kind of thing, and like it. I'm sure lots of girls do something similar. You know, experiment and all that."

Gwen sighed deeply. "For a long time, I thought I was the only one, that I was really sick, but..."

"But what?"

Gwen lowered her voice to a drunken, quivering whisper. "Natalie told me she's done it with a girl, too. More than one. And she still does! But only one now, and not all the time."

"Really? Does Adam know?"

She nodded urgently. "Uh-huh. She says he likes it. And she says she loves him, but what she does with Liz is just something best friends do, making each other feel good."

BusyBadger
BusyBadger
1,789 Followers