A New Week

Story Info
Young couple explores dominant domains.
1.9k words
3.96
16.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She remembered the first time they had met, how shy he had been, how uncomfortable she had been. The city bus was silent, and sitting several seats behind him she felt this uncontrollable need to confront him. Only after weeks of tension had she dared speak to him.

Now here he was forcing guttural moans out of her as he towered above her. It was only a week ago that she had submitted her body completely to him and in that time her master, her shy Samuel, had gotten completely comfortable using it.

It begun slowly, that first night was tread carefully and intimately. Before he arrived home from work she prepared herself. She let her brown curls down and undressed inspecting her body in advance. Her body was petite and each breast barely overfilled her hand as she played, attempting to get her nipples to poke out in advance for his arrival. Her lips felt smooth under her hand as she again attempted to provoke her bare pussy early. Moving her hands proudly to her back she stretched her cheeks and then watched as their enormity slapped back into place with a grin.

She was about to take a deep breath before entering the living room when she heard the keys jangling at the door. Quickly she arranged herself in a hopeful position, bent over the arm of the couch, legs spread towards the door.

"Oh hi honey, I just can't seem to find the remote, do you know where it is?" she said coyly over her shoulder.

"Oh is that so?" he smirked at her, he wanted to mock her corniness but the growing bulge in his pants urged against doing so. Instead he dropped his bag and began his pace towards her.

"Do you think it could be in here?" he said as he dipped two fingers gently into her plush lips.

"Hmm, no not there" she giggled. He turned her hips towards him, lifting her up by lightly tugging her breasts towards him.

"Guess I'll just have to play with these instead then" he mocked before leaning in to kiss her. They suckled on each others' lips before he leaned into her breast and nibbled on the nipple. She let out small gasps, knowing it would antagonize him to continue. But instead he grabbed behind her, taking a handful of her ass and moving it to the side.

"I want much more than a couple gasps darling" and he plunged a wetted finger into her asshole.

She instantly remembered the first time they had been alone together. They had been walking along an alley way away from the bus stop when the mood overcame them. He had kissed her neck and left her weak in his hands, immediately he had reached around behind her and begun to squeeze her in his hands, not long after he had managed the same maneuver, plunging a finger into her ass. She remembered the shock she had when she had realized that she was with some man in an alley way whom had barely kissed her on the lips and was already intruding upon her asshole, and she loved it. She loved submitting to him, loved watching the joy it gave him to dominate her own body.

"There we go" he cooed, snapping her back into reality she realized how loud she was moaning and how many fingers he had managed to spread her with. He ran a finger along her slit, testing it to see how wet she had gotten. He must have been pleased for he let out a small moan and with intentional gravity pushed his cock in-between her lips until he remained completely inside of her. Her walls contracted around him, trying to get used to the unusual length that now separated them. He knew that this had always hurt her in the past. He rubbed her spine reassuringly, asking her if she was okay as he moved gently further in as her wetness allowed him. The pain wasn't unbearable and despite it her pussy still dripped with her juices.

Their lips opened up to each other, her tongue gliding out first, tempting his in. He remained his own though and allowed her to roll around in his mouth massaging his tongue. His focus remained on the sucking of his shaft as it slid in and out of her building pressure as he grew and her pussy tightened around him. Her lips dragged across his member as he exited, inviting him back in each time as he pulled her juices out of her and squished them over her lips with repeated re-entry.

His lips were soft against hers and the heat between them grew but she knew he would reach climax before she did herself. Encouraging it she asked for him to finish inside her, she craved more but didn't dare ask. Upon request he quickened his pace to a climax, spurting his semen up over her walls in globs. After exiting the globs began to drip out of her. He smoothed the wetness over all of her pussy, then took the remaining on his fingers.

"Lick it off" he instructed as he pushed his fingers into her mouth. She sucked eagerly. This inflamed her more than any of his previous teasing. She cleaned his fingers dry of the juices and still craved more. But when it was gone he held her hand and brought her toward the bed. Laying her down, at first she got excited (is he going to do more? Oh please do more) but then he lay beside her, put his arm around her and proceeded to sleep. She lay there for a moment, trying to figure out if he was being serious or not but ultimately had no choice but to sleep herself.

Day two came with a bang, a sputter and a moan.

She woke in alarm, her body in full shock as her eyes groggily searched for the source of her panic. Her tongue found it first. Her throat muscles were contracting hard against his cock.

"Oh good, you're awake" he claimed coolly as he removed himself slowly from her mouth, "I'll give you a moment to catch your breath. While you're doing so I'll talk, as you may have noticed you can not do so, not well any way" he chuckled, "I've fitted this ring to keep you from biting, which has proved useful already." She reached for her face which she found to be sticky. "Oh yes, well I found that upon awaking your face just looked too good not to cum on."

She could feel her pussy drip, he had never acted like this before, it was so foreign, and such a turn on. "Did you think that last night was all? No no no, I just thought you might enjoy one more night without your body being abused. You see dear I've taken a couple days off from work, you've given me permission to your body and I fully intend to use it."

Her lips were now engorged, her walls on fire with desire. And he could tell. He could see the lust in her eyes. "Yes, you like that dont you, my little slut" she moaned at that. Having him take control like that was overwhelming, but for him to take power, denouncing her to a slut was absolutely enthralling.

"Good girl" now he returned to a crouched position over her, "you're going to take this whole cock down your throat, and I'm going to keep it there, understood?". She nodded her head in agreement, he then lowered himself onto her, his testicles squishing onto her face and her nose deep in his pubic hair. His tip needed force to protrude into her throat but it did so successfully. She coughed and sputtered against him but he remained until her throat calmed around the massive trunk that stretched her throat.

"See, you can do it, now get down on the floor for me whore" she bounced off the bed and crawled to the floor, trying to position herself in the most appeasing way possible. He paid no attention to the rest of her body but stood in front of her and grasped her head pushing it over his cock. Once again he pushed down her throat until it settled. Now he let go though. He let go of the precaution for her little pains and he pleased himself. With his fingers entwined in her hair he fucked her throat with the ferocity of an animal in heat.

She looked up at him in desire, lost in the heat of the passion that she felt enveloping her body from her throat down to her drenched pussy. She could feel him speed up and got herself ready to swallow.

"Are you excited for my cum little girl? Good, but no swallowing, you will keep that cum in your filthy mouth until I tell you to, okay?" she licked his shaft in agreement which urged him to bang into her mouth as fast as he could. Quickly he reached his peak and he pulled out of her throat and let jets of cum coat her tongue. "keep those on your tongue slut" he pulled his thick cock out of her mouth and let it hang loosely, "now let's see how you react to this".

Suddenly she felt something up against her pussy, it sent her into a frenzy. It dragged between her slit and swirl around her tight hole. "Such a wet girl" the object then pushed its' way into her warmth whereupon she realized it was a toe. Her eyes shot towards him but he then covered them up by placing his cock against her face, his balls grazing her lips. "You even like my toes you dirty whore don't you, you can't deny how wet I am getting you my dear" she moaned in response. As much as she was shocked at herself she had never felt so alive. And she knew that it was only the beginning.

He dropped his toe from her and stood back. "Stick out your tongue, good girl, you still have the cum. Would you like to swallow it?" she nodded her head ecstatically, the taste had been turning her on the whole time, "well then I'll make you a deal, and you'd best to take it slave. I will let you swallow my sweet cum, I'll even take your ring out, but you are going to have to let me skip over a couple days of working up comfortability with you for certain actions, okay?" She nodded her head, excited for whatever could possibly await her.

He reached into her mouth and removed the ring, she smiled and proceeded to slurp down his cum in front of him as if it were a milkshake. She grinned largely again, remaining quiet, hoping that this would reinforce his new persona.

"Now, I have breakfast ready for you when you're done, but first you're going to let me do this to you, open your mouth please, and please don't spill a single drop." She opened her mouth eager for another load. She sucked at his tip as if it were right there waiting to come out, and something certainly was. He moaned out "Shit sweetie I was trying to ease you into it" but he couldn't control it, piss gushed out of his soft penis and down her throat. She reacted quickly, trying to swallow it rapidly despite her disgust. He gasped in pleasure, relieved he looked down at her. "Thank you." She grimaced but despite the taste she enjoyed the sensation. She enjoyed the hot liquid pouring into her. She enjoyed his relief. She enjoyed the utter dominance.

To be continued...