A New Wife For Three Days

Story Info
Neighbors play husband & wife.
2.2k words
3.77
144.3k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peelfun
peelfun
97 Followers

I needed onions to rustle up some dinner and at 9 pm, there was no point thinking of finding a grocer. My next door neighbor was the only option; after all, my wife was always going on about the lady next door ever so often borrowing things from us.

Sheela opened the door when I knocked. "Hi Bhabhi, can you lend me some onions? I'm trying to cook something for dinner"

"Hi Bhiyya, sure I have some. Cooking and all huh? When is Janet coming back?-And why don't you come inside."

"Not for another week. Janet's away till Sunday; its really getting tough," I said following her into the drawing room.

"Same here you know, my husband is also away for three days."

"Official Tour eh? Where's Bobby? Sleeping?"

"Yeah, he's really fidgety without his father so I put him to sleep as fast as possible. Listen, why don't you have dinner here? I have cooked anyway, and it's real boring to cook an entire meal and eat it yourself."

"Well, that would be great; I am not a great cook you know..."

"Ha, I know. I ate a bit of your Biriani once!"

"Sit down and make yourself comfortable, I'll just be back," she continued. As she turned to go, she paused suddenly as if to say something.

Looking at me for an instant, she hesitated, but then continued into the kitchen leaving a distinct impression that she had wanted to say something.

I sat down on the couch and absently watched the Television. My neighbor's wife was quite short, just like my wife, but also very shapely. In fact, I would call her sexy and had quite often fantasized about her. I would sometimes catch myself throwing glances at her waist, her chest & her mouth. I guess I always managed not to look lecherous, but her body did excite me and there was not a day when after seeing her, I did not remember to look again at her assets. She generally wore track suit pants & T-Shirts and this usually showed off her hips to advantage.

"Why are you sitting like a stiff board, get more comfortable." Sheela said as she came back. Again she paused as if she wanted to say something more. Then looking into my eye she said, "You know, you are without a wife and I am without a husband." She paused again and continued tentatively – "Just for three days?"

Blood rushed into my head as she said this. I wasn't sure I was hearing right. Had she just asked me what I thought she did?

With my heart pounding, I somehow managed to keep my voice steady as I managed to nod my head & say, "Yeah OK! Um...what's for dinner today, Sheela?"

A fleeting look of comprehension crossed her face as she visibly relaxed and said "Uh... Nothing new - just the usual."

She had brought some water. "We'll have dinner later," I said. My heart was now beating at a fast pace. I could almost feel the throb at my temples. I still could not believe what she had said & what we were doing. "Sit down, let's watch TV," I said almost hesitantly, patting the couch next to me and half expecting her to start shouting at me.

"Yeah OK!" She said, not looking at me, as she made her way around me to sit down to my right. She was being tentative also. But I hoped she was not having second thoughts. I didn't dare think where this was leading, but this was one of the most thrilling moments of my life. I took up the glass of water and gulped down the contents.

Both of us sat down with a small gap separating us and had our spines upright as we looked unblinkingly at the television screen.

I don't know how much time we spent like that, but I began to relax slowly. What the hell, we deserved some excitement in our boring lives! And what difference would it make if we played hooky just once?

By and by I let my back rest on the couch and began to contemplate putting my hands behind her on the seat.

Throwing a covert glance at her beside me, I was just about to do that when I felt her visibly relax. As though she had come to a decision, she sat back comfortably in a reclining position.

Gathering all my courage, I lifted by right arm and placed it up on the seat behind Sheela. The adrenaline was rushing through my veins as I began to contemplate letting my arm slide down and rest on her shoulders. I was just at the point of trying it, when Sheela suddenly began to stretch like a kitten. She let out a moan as she reached upwards with extended arms.

Here I was wondering how I could initiate the first touch with her, and she took away my dithering by letting her stretched neck rest on my arm even as she pushed down her neck on the back of the couch, arching her body upwards.

The first hot contact of her nape on my arms sent a thrill shooting up my spine. As she stretched, my gaze was immediately drawn to her ample breasts, straining at the T-Shirt she wore. Her arching body made her shirt ride high showing a bit of mid-riff, and more importantly, the material of her Tracks was stretched tight against her crotch, accentuating the "V" there.

"Mmmmhhhh! Its been a long day and there's a crick in my neck," she said as she turned to look at me. "My god!" I thought, "She really means this! This was not a test or something."

"Here, let me help you" I said, and lifting both palms to the nape of her neck from the back, I let my fingers rest on the exposed skin. Savoring the feel of her hot skin and enjoying the sheer thrill of doing the forbidden, I began to gently massage the base of her neck.

It did not take me much time to abandon the pretense of massaging and start caressing the exposed skin in earnest. I did not care now if she would stop me. I just started taking the liberty to feel all the skin exposed at the neck of her T-shirt.

When I explored the front, I got closer to her and brought my face closer to her to breathe in her scent. Don't know what it is about women, but to me, they have a unique scent that drives me crazy.

By now, I was getting impatient. "Here, let me give you a back rub also," I said as I reached for the hem-line of her T-shirt. She looked back at me fleetingly as I paused for her signal and to my delight; she proceeded to pull off the garment from over her head.

Now I knew that I would finally have my way with her. Seeing all that bare skin of my friend's wife was like a dream come true. I knew I would now be able to see her in all her nude glory!

I drank in the sight of her pale skin thrown into prominence by the black bra-strap at the back. Kneeling up on the couch, I let my hands splay over the front of her chest as I looked from the top at the perfectly shaped large breasts straining through the black lacy bra cups. The swelling curves creating the dark glen between her breasts & the bra seemed to tease me and I wanted the bra off. But before I could proceed, I needed to see her from all angles in her bra & panties so that I could commit to memory the sight. I had so often imagined seeing her like this when I masturbated. Now I needed to store up memories.

I let my hands finally enclose the covered mounds and gently squeezed even as I heard Sheela gasp. I kneaded those globes a few times before moving down further to splay my palms over her naked tummy and feel all of her exposed body.

Soon I had to complete the back-rub and looking at her silently, I turned her around till I was facing her as she sat beside me. Again turning my attention to her magnificent breasts that seemed to be ready to burst from the confines of the bra, I began to massage her from the front.

I squatted down on the floor between her thighs & looked up into her eyes even as I continued to trace the contours of her rounded belly and sides. Sheela just looked back at me without breaking eye contact. Bending down my head just that much, I placed a kiss right on her belly-button and felt her jerk her body even as she drew in a sharp breath.

Then looking up into her eyes, I deliberately moved downwards. The expression in her eyes changed as she understood my intent. For a fleeting moment, she seemed to pause like a frightened doe, but that look was immediately replaced by one of wide eyed anticipation and then one of glazed wantonness as I encircled her hips with my hands and looking up at her, lowered my face into the inviting glen between her thighs.

I heard her groan as I made contact and her hands around my head tightened as she pulled my face hard against her pant covered groin. The final line was crossed now.

I breathed deeply with my face buried in her crotch, the thrill of being at her crotch was there, but there was no hint of her scent. The fabric was an irritating hindrance. Drawing back, I hooked my fingers in her pants and impatiently pulled down the tracks. I knew she had panties on and I wanted to bury my face there first. I had dreamed many a time of this.

When I dived in, the musky odor of her womanhood engulfed me. This was her unique scent. This was how the most private parts of her body smelt. The warmth emanating from her crotch was fantastic and carried with it a fragrance that I would never forget in my life.

She was really impatient now and ground her moist panty covered crotch in my face.

Pulling back, I braced for my final prize... the sight of my neighbor's wife's pussy!!

As I pulled her panty down, she was too impatient to even step out of the flimsy scrap of material. She thrust her crotch at my face, but I would have none of that. I wanted to see her pussy first! all exposed for me in its full glory!.

I had to concentrate a few frustrating seconds on getting the panties off her ankles. But at the end of it, my prize was waiting for me. When I looked back, there before me was the most beautiful sight of Sheela's pussy spread before me. Her pussy was completely devoid of hair which she had shaved off and the pouted mound rising from the V of her legs bore a beautiful, pink and shiny-wet slit. This was how she looked there!

Looking up to Sheela's face, I found her staring intently at me trying to read my reaction in my eyes. She seemed to say "Here... I'm showing you my cunt. Do you like it?" The searching look in her eyes remained even as I looked from that beautiful face back to her groin and up again trying to capture that moment in my memory. I had to remember that look in her eyes and my first sight of her pussy!

I knew I had to respond to her query. Looking into her eyes, I bent downwards and placed small light kisses over the softness of her pussy, not breaking contact with her eyes even once. Finally a dam seemed to break as she moaned and closing her eyes, she pulled my face into her crotch.

The smell was marvelous. Finally, like a man that had reached heaven, I let my tongue move out and taste her cunt. Not satisfied with that contact, I opened my mouth and clamped my lips over the slit and sucked at her cunt. The tanginess of the juices from her pussy was committed to memory now even as I drank from her pussy. I let my tongue enter into the cunt and was rewarded by a groan and a thrust of her hips as she sought to grind her pussy against my mouth.

I pulled back just then and looked up at her; she looked back at me searching my eyes. I knew she could read my mind, "I'm looking at your pussy, I am kissing your most private parts, and I am drinking the juices of your body through your cunt. You want me to continue?" She only moaned in response and pulling my head back, she offered her pussy up to my seeking mouth.

There were many firsts with Sheela that day and we almost ended up not eating at all. While I had to get to the office during the days, those three nights turned out to be some of the best in my life as a husband; I am sure it was the same for Sheela as a wife.

peelfun
peelfun
97 Followers